The Problem With Immortality Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But nothing had changed. Tom was Tom and she was still in love with him.

After rubbing his back for a while, Judy turned him over so that his chest faced her. Tom gave her an inquiring look.

"Doesn't Kathy rub your chest too?" Judy asked, smiling innocently.

"Sometimes," said Tom grudgingly. "But I have to pay her extra for that."

"Well, you're in luck, dear. Consider this a free extra," she whispered, her face close to his, as Tom worked hard to avoid looking down at her breasts.

Judy was amused by his obvious discomfort. She started rubbing his chest. Tom had a marvelous, big, masculine, barrel-sized chest. She couldn't wait to feel it rubbing against her breasts again.

But one thing at a time.

She rubbed his chest, working oil into his nest of chest hair, loving every moment of it. So did Tom. She could see it in his eyes. The lust, the desire. All she had to do was to tap into it. As Judy rubbed him lower and lower, she cast a glance at the towel around his waist. There was a subtle rise in the middle of the towel. Things were starting to develop in an encouraging way.

Judy stopped for a moment, and Tom immediately looked disappointed. But she just smiled and put more lotion on her hands.

A lot of lotion.

Then she resumed rubbing his chest with one hand. With the other hand, she started reaching under the towel, rubbing his thighs.

"That's not... that's not necessary," said Tom hesitantly.

Judy leaned close and smiled at him. "I don't mind," she whispered sensually.

Her hand, which was roaming under the towel, gradually made wider and wider circles until she was brushing against his penis, every so incidentally, ever so gradually, that Tom was reluctant to call her attention to it. And then, when she felt the time had come, Judy executed her most daring move, and actually reached under the towel, gently grabbed his penis, and started stroking it with her closed fist

Tom immediately started to sit up, but Judy pushed him down.

"Judy-"

"Shhhh!" she said. By now she had grabbed his penis firmly in her grip, and was fisting him up and down.

"Aaah!" Tom cried out, looking into the air. She smiled. Suddenly, he was so helpless.

Judy started to fist him more rapidly. Tom groaned with every upwards motion. She felt his penis getting harder and harder. She didn't want his first orgasm with her to be so brief, but this was the only way she could force the issue.

She waited until Tom was staring distractedly into space, his mind focusing only on the physical sensations. And then, with her free hand, Judy whipped aside the towel, revealing Tom's hugely erect penis, being stroked by Judy's other hand. She went up and down, up and down, hovering at the tip, always hovering at the tip, giving it extra stimulation and attention.

Tom's moans grew more intense now, and his leg muscles and buttocks tightened, and then he said, "Judy! No... ooooh... oooooh ooooohhh!" and his penis erupted, sending a spectacular arc of sperm high into the air, splattering all over his hairy chest.

Mission accomplished!

Judy was very pleased as she slowly finished wanking him, working the residual waves of pleasure out of his sex organ. She hadn't climaxed, but that wasn't necessary, not at this stage.

When Tom recovered a bit, he looked up at her, as she gathered a towel to rub the sperm off of his body. "Judy... I..."

"Shhhh," said Judy. "You don't have to say a thing". She pressed her lips against his. This time, he responded, grinding against hers. When she pulled away, she smiled, and walked away, without glancing back.

********

Tom was agitated. It wasn't just from the pressure of work. It was from Judy. She had parachuted back into his life, after 200 years, and was trying to seduce him away from Jeanine.

And Tom loved Jeanine. Oh, they didn't have the same spark they did when they first met nearly 60 years ago. But he loved her.

But Judy... Judy was simply stunning. And it wasn't just her body. It was her attitude. She simply reeked of sexuality!

Part of Tom was hoping Judy was gone for good. But part of him secretly wanted to see her again.

In desperate need to clear his head, he decided to climb Mt. Allegany on Saturday morning, as he often did when he needed a workout. He parked his car at the base of the mountain, and climbed the 2000 foot peak to the top.

It was hard, sweaty work. But it was also very good in that it cleared his head. All his worries went out the window.

When he got to the peak, he looked around. The view of western Pennsylvania was incredible. This was the life!

"Nice view."

Tom swiveled around. Judy was there, holding a blanket in her arms. This time she was wearing a low cut shirt that revealed more of her magnificent breasts than they hid. She was also wearing the same short shorts she had worn when they had gone golfing, revealing all the magnificent lines of strain in her crotch.

"Judy, what are you doing here?" said Tom.

"Can't you guess, Tom?" Judy smiled, walking up to him slowly, wiggling her hips and her ass.

"We can't keep meeting like this," said Tom, as Judy dropped the blanket and put her arms around him.

"Why not?" Judy asked, staring at him with doe-eyes.

"I'm with Jeanine now," said Tom.

"I don't care about What's Her Name," said Judy.

"And I have two kids," said Tom.

"Ages 34 and 49. I would be such a homewrecker, I know," said Judy. She was remarkably well informed.

She was also a remarkable kisser, as Tom found out a moment later. Her lips tasted so good, and the feeling of her breasts pressed against his chest--

"No, Judy," said Tom, pushing her back. "I can't do this."

"All right," said Judy. She shook her head regretfully. "I didn't want to do this."

"Do what?" said Tom.

"I sent What's Her Name a copy of the holovid."

"You sent Jeanine something?" said Tom said, his heart racing.

Judy smiled and took out her holocomm, and pressed a button. An image appeared. It was of Tom kissing Judy, at the nuclear golf club. They kissed passionately, and then when they parted, Tom asked her how it was, and Judy smiled and said, "Better. Much better."

Without any context, it would look like... it would look like...

But then things got even worse when the image changed to Tom, being massaged by Judy at the massage clinic.

Oh my god, she was recording the whole time.

Tom watched as Judy's hand worked under the towel, and then, smiling and winking at the camera, she yanked the towel off with a flourish, and started to openly wank him to orgasm. Tom watched as his other-self groaned while Judy worked his glistening, enormously aroused penis to orgasm. He watched as he climaxed, spraying sperm all over his body, while Judy watched contently and kissed him... and he kissed her back.

The first kiss, at the golf club, he might have been able to explain to Jeanine.

But this, this he could never explain.

"You sent this to Jeanine?" Tom whispered.

"Perhaps I exaggerated," said Judy. "I prepared an automessage, to be delivered in two hours time, to What's Her Name."

"Cancel it!"

Judy simply looked at him expectantly.

"What do you want?" Tom asked.

"Make love to me," said Judy.

"No," said Tom.

"All right," said Judy, turning to go.

"Wait!" said Tom.

She stopped.

"You wouldn't really do it, would you?"

Judy smiled, nodding.

"But Judy, I love Jeanine."

"I don't care about What's Her Name. I care about you," said Judy.

Tom opened his mouth, and then closed it. He had very few options. "What happens if I do this, if I make love to you?"

"She will never see the holo, I promise."

"And you're not recording now?" Tom said.

"Look around. Do you see a holorecorder here?"

Tom had to admit he didn't. But then, he hadn't seen the one at the golf club or the massage clinic.

"All right," he said reluctantly. He took a step forward.

Judy held out a restraining hand.

"What?" he said.

"No pity sex. No half hearted sex. You have to mean it," she said.

Tom looked at her beautiful face, her gorgeous blonde hair, and big breasts. "I don't think that will be difficult."

Judy smiled as he approached her and slowly kissed her, taking his time as he slowly ran his hands over her body. She could feel his attraction for her now, in every kiss, in ever caress. He stripped off her clothes, and she took off his, and she loved it when Tom actually gasped when he pressed his chest against her breasts.

"So beautiful," he said, fondling them with wonder. "So tremendously beautiful."

"Really?" said Judy.

"Yesssss."

He eased her down on the blanket and gently and methodically made love to her. There was no pretending in it. Tom moved between her legs, entered her, and thrusted, going back and forth slowly, hugging her as he looked into her eyes.

Soon he was thrusting faster and faster, and they both came to their orgasm: Judy first, when she felt Tom's shaft rub her clit to a shattering climax, and Tom, when the head of his penis, rubbing against her tight vaginal lips, worked itself up and beyond the point of no return. He ejaculated his essence into her.

They lay together on the blanket and said nothing for a while, touching each other tenderly, listening to the birds sing, and feeling the warm sun shining on their bodies. It was wonderful. Tom brushed some of the hair out of Judy's face. She was so beautiful! But he was with Jeanine, he reminded himself.

Finally, it was time to go. He got up, and gave her a hand getting up. She smiled as she took it gracefully.

Tom stared into her eyes.

"So you're going to do it? Cancel the message you programmed?" Tom asked anxiously.

"You mean to What's Her Name?" She kissed him. "Of course, dear. I promised. However, the recording of this particular sexcapade is another matter."

"Recording?"

"Yeah, I recorded it," said Judy.

"You did?"

"I'm bad, aren't I?" said Judy.

"I've had sex with you now. What more could you want?" Tom asked.

"Why, more sex, of course," said Judy, as if it should have been obvious. "Specifically, twice a week, for the next three months."

"You want me to have sex with you twice a week for the next three months?"

"I'm glad to see that even after two hundred years your hearing is as acute as ever, dear." She smiled at him as she slid her panties on. She thought she saw a hint of dismay in his eyes as her vagina was covered up.

"Judy... I can't... I can't..."

Judy reached over and kissed him, pressing her bare breasts against his chest. "You will, dear, otherwise What's Her Name will get the most amazing sex video in her virtual inbox."

Tom watched her strap on her bra, and then reach for her other clothes, all the time wondering if she was really serious.

Judy looked at him. "We have a long climb down, my love. Are you planning to go naked?"

Tom, distracted, looked around for his clothes.

When they got to the bottom of the mountain, Judy asked him a simple question.

"When?"

Tom had to decide.

For now, Judy had the upper hand. If Jeanine saw that video, it was the end of their relationship. He had to play along.

He named a day and time two days hence.

********

And so, Tom started having regular vaginal intercourse with Judy. At first, he didn't consider them dates. They simply got together in Judy's hotel room, wherever that happened to be, and had sex. Judy never had cause to complain about Tom being insincere or not showing genuine passion; she knew he enjoyed the sex and adored her body. All that was left was to win his mind.

After the second time they had a sex rendezvous in Judy's hotel room, a week after they had restarted their relationship on the mountaintop, Tom tried to gently reason with her.

"You know, this is never going to work," he said, lying in bed next to her.

Judy, wearing the contented smile of a woman who had just recently orgasmed, said, "What's never going to work, dear?"

"You want to seduce me, to win me over, to get me to leave Jeanine and be with you."

"You understand the program," said Judy brightly.

"But this is never going to work. You stalked me."

"Yes," Judy nodded, playing with his pubic hair.

"You tricked me."

"Yes." She wrapped a finger around the base of his penis, and gently squeezed.

"You blackmailed me."

"Also yes." Her hand started to cup his testicles, and squeeze gently.

"And now you're forcing me to have sex with you," said Tom.

Judy gave him a flirtatious look. "Can a man ever really be forced to have sex?"

"You know what I mean," said Tom.

"I do," said Judy.

"How do you expect this to work out? How do you expect this to appeal to me?"

"Why don't you let me worry about that?" said Judy. Her hand was now at the head of his penis, gently rubbing with a single finger. Tom quietly panted as she stroked his slit.

"You've changed, Judy," said Tom, resisting the urge to gasp. "And I don't just mean physically, which is quite an improvement, by the way, not that you were ever unattractive."

"Thank you, dear! I'll take compliments however I can get them," said Judy.

"But your personality. You're more determined, more aggressive... more...."

"Focused?"

Tom snapped his fingers. "That's the word."

"Because, my dear, I've figured out what I want. And what I want is you," she said, giving him a kiss.

********

They had sex twice more the second week. But afterwards, Tom kept resisting.

"I'm never going to leave her," said Tom.

"You mean What's Her Name?" said Judy, smiling. Her vagina was a little sore. Tom had really worked her over good. But she had enjoyed every minute of it.

"Jeanine."

"Yeah, What's Her Name," said Judy. "Tell me, if you love What's Her Name so much, why did you never marry her?"

"I... I had two children with her."

"Not the question I asked you," said Judy, prodding one of his nipples. "Why did you never marry What's Her Name?"

"I... I don't know."

"In fact, after being married to me for 82 years, you never married again for any substantial length of time. Why was that?"

"I don't know," said Tom again, thinking about it.

"Could it be that you never found anyone you loved as much as you loved me?" said Judy softly.

Tom looked away. "What we had was great. But it's over, Judy."

"Says the man lying in bed with the woman after having their second sexcapade of the week."

Tom turned look back at her. "Enjoy it while you can. In two and a half months, it's over."

********

On the third week Tom noticed something odd. Or rather, the absence of something odd.

When he was thrusting into Judy's vagina, the head of his penis sometimes felt something rigid, in her vagina, as if she was using one of those old fashioned cervical caps for birth control. He had felt it on two separate occasions, but now, thrusting into her, he could no longer feel it.

"Judy," he said, as he thrust into her. "Are you using protection?"

Judy laughed.

"What's so funny?" Tom asked.

"You've only thought to ask me that now, after you've been fucking me for over two weeks, even while you're banging me at this very moment?"

Tom stopped thrusting within her, though he didn't pull out. "I just assumed... I felt something hard, the last two times, inside of you. Something hard I don't feel now."

"You have an excellent sense of touch," said Judy, rubbing his arms affectionately. "You are correct. What you felt before was the organic containment unit I put inside myself before we had sex."

"Organic containment unit?"

"A flexible container meant to capture and store your sperm," said Judy.

"Store it?" said Tom. He pulled his penis out of Judy entirely. It glistened with their combined juices.

"Oh, why did you have to do that?" said Judy. "We were just getting to the good part!"

"Judy, what are you doing?" Tom asked.

"Watching you not having sex with me," said Judy.

"Judy!"

"I'm getting pregnant."

"What?"

"You're impregnating me," said Judy smugly.

"How can that be?"

"Go back to school and study basic biology. Learn how it's done."

Tom felt the walls of the hotel room closing around him. "Judy... how could you...."

She pulled him down so his face was close to hers. "I want a baby, Tom. And not just any baby, but your baby. What you... felt inside of you was a storage container. Now, I have a good sample of your sperm."

"What... what are you going to do?" Tom whispered.

"For the moment, nothing. I'm going to wait and see if you get me pregnant. If you do, I'll discard it. But if I don't get pregnant, I'll have your sperm mixed with my eggs and have an embryo created, and implanted within me."

"No," said Tom, feeling a chill of horror. "You can't use such a cold, scientific laboratory method to create a baby." The mere thought of it revolted him. "Babies are created through acts of love, Judy."

"Then make love to me, Tom," she smiled, starting to spread her legs.

Tom immediately saw the difficult choice she had presented him with. Either impregnate her, which he didn't want to do, or watch helplessly as Judy created a baby out of a science project in a lab.

"What will it be, Tom?" Judy asked, lifting her knees and spreading them further.

Tom looked at Judy's pink, glistening pussy lips, nestled between her dark pubic hair. She was so sexy. Her breasts were amazing. Her face was so beautiful.

He couldn't resist. Reluctantly, he got between her legs, and slowly reinserted himself into her.

"Good boy," said Judy, as he started to thrust into her. She wrapped her arms around his back. "Such a good boy. Keep rubbing in me, just like that, Tom."

Tom plunged in and out of Judy, mindful of what he was doing.

"You like this, don't you Tom?" Judy smiled.

"No," said Tom, even as he kept frictioning in and out of her.

"You do. I can see it in your face, your eyes. The thought of making me pregnant is making you even harder, doesn't it? Don't deny it. I can feel it inside, Tom, I can feel you getting bigger inside me."

Tom didn't reply, but grunted as he felt pressure building up inside his penis. He started to plow into her more rapidly.

"That's right, Tom, come inside of me, fill me with a baby, Tom. I want your baby. I'm ovulating Tom. My egg is waiting for you. There will never be a better time to fertilize me," said Judy, looking into his eyes. "Do it, my love. Do it now!"

Her words, her face, her attitude, sent him over the edge. He cried out, and ejaculated into her. Judy relished the feeling of him pulsing inside of her, as he lay still, completely inside of her, to fill her as deeply as he could. His mind might not be cooperating, not yet, but his body was.

Afterwards, Tom, realizing his eyes were closed, and opened them to find Judy staring at him, smiling at him.

"What have I done?" he whispered.

"You've inseminated me, darling. Thank you so much," she said, and pressed her breasts against him as she gave him a grateful kiss.

********

After that she continually taunted him about the baby while they were having sex. She found it made him hard, and caused him to come more quickly. Tom denied it, he claimed he hated every moment of it, but his body couldn't lie, and as Judy aroused him with her talk of impregnation, she made a point of making him very aware of it, all part of her effort to turn him.

Judy rode him, going up and down on his penis. She looked him in the eyes and whispered sexily, "I can feel it, Tom. I can feel your sperm mixing inside of me. I may already be pregnant. Won't you be proud when my belly grows big with your baby?"

"No!" Tom cried, laying there helplessly.

"You can show my belly off to What's Her Name. She'll be relieved to know that you're still fertile!"