The Problem With Immortality Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Tom said, even as she continued to ride him. He felt his penis tightening up. Was it from the sex? Or from the thought of impregnating her?

"And when the baby is born, you'll never see him," said Judy. "When he asks who his Daddy is, I'll say it's the stork. The stork will replace you as his Daddy. Would you like that, Tom? Would you?"

"No!" Tom cried. "Please don't do that! I want to know my baby!"

"But you don't want this baby, Tom. Once it's inside of me, you'll never see me or the baby again."

"No, Judy, please no." But to his horror, somehow the thought of being so manipulated, so badly used, drove him over the edge, to a shattering orgasm, and he spurted rope after rope of cum inside of her. Judy laughed as she realized how she had made him come.

Afterwards, when they were lying together, he said, "Are you really going to keep this baby from me?"

Judy shrugged. "You've made it very clear that you're not interested in even having this baby."

"No, Judy, no," said Tom, reaching out to kiss her. "If you're going to have a baby, I want to be involved in its life."

"What about What's Her Name?"

"Fuck What's Her Name," Tom snarled.

Judy barely managed to hide her smile.

********

Their relations gradually evolved over time. At first, it was strictly business, and Tom came to her hotel room whenever summoned to inseminate her. But then Judy started ordering room service and they started eating together before or after. Then when Tom said he was getting tired of hotel food, Judy suggested a restaurant across the street for next time, and so he found himself falling into a pattern of having a meal with Judy right before having sex.

Tom was very much aware that they were falling into a pattern which to outsiders would look like a couple who were dating each other. While they ate, Judy asked about his work and even family life. At first Tom was sullen and not very responsive. But Judy persisted, smiling at him and asking repeated questions, and Tom was eventually prompted to respond. Before long he found himself telling her about his hopes and problems working at the Dyson Institute. Judy listened eagerly, and attentively, offering him moral support and suggestions to help him deal with the workplace dynamics he was dealing with.

Tom uncomfortably reflected that Judy was acting very much like Jeanine used to, in the first few years when they were together. Jeanine had showed interest in his work and hobbies and they had long talks together. Now they still talked about his work from time to time, but Jeanine simply didn't show as much interest in his life. She loved him, but didn't show as much empathy as she used to.

And then Tom's relationship with Judy (which Tom denied even existed) moved into a new phase, where Tom somehow found himself talking about his personal life. Judy was just such an easy listener. Tom talked about things he and Jeanine were doing together, but also touched on problems they were having. Judy never overtly criticized Jeanine, but simply listened attentively and put her hand over his, and gave him moral support. Tom also talked about his grown kids and how he wished he had a more active relationship with them. Over time, as Tom looked into Judy's beautiful face, with her gorgeous blue eyes, and long blonde hair, and large breasts which were always prominently featured in whatever she wore, he felt not only the strong stirrings of attraction, but also, the beginning of something else.

At first he had been enraged at the way Judy had tricked and blackmailed him into sex. He still felt that way. But now his feelings were being confused and crowded out by other emotions.

At the end of the first month Judy announced she had gotten her period. So Tom hadn't gotten her pregnant. He felt relieved, sort of.

"So I guess you won't be needing me this evening," said Tom, wondering why she had summoned him at all if they couldn't have sex.

"Not necessarily," said Judy, grabbing his hand and smiling. "There are still things I could do for you."

This would cross a line. Up to now, they had a simple blackmail arrangement, where Tom was forced to try to impregnate Judy. If they had sex whose only purpose was to give Tom pleasure, it would imply that Tom was there to enjoy himself with Judy.

Tom made no motion, either to participate or leave. He felt emotionally deadlocked But he didn't need to make a decision. Judy made it for him. She walked up to him slowly, wiggling her hips, her eyes full of hunger, like he was a fly trapped in her web. As she stood before him, he saw the lust burning in her eyes, and the total control she exercised over him. He felt completely hypnotized. Without saying a word, she slowly undid his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. Then she went down on her knees.

"Ooooh!" said Tom, as he felt her soft mouth on his organ, which immediately sprang to life under her thick, red lips and even more gentle tongue. As she started to bob her head back and forth, Tom grabbed the back of her head and moaned, "Oh Judy... Oh Judy..."

Judy smiled inwardly. It was the first time Tom had said her name during sex. Before long she sensed his penis hardening, and then he exploded, deep inside her mouth. Judy made sure to suck every last bit from him, and then got to her feet again.

"Oh Judy..." Tom whispered. "You didn't have to do that."

"Do you regret it, Tom?" she asked mischievously.

"No," he said softly.

Progress. Judy pressed her lips against Tom and wrapped her arms around him. Tom responded eagerly, hungrily, as Judy pressed her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues swirled together for a while and then Judy pulled back, saying, "You taste so good, Tom. You know that, don't you?"

For once, Tom was at a loss for words.

********

During the second month of their relationship, Tom performed with less and less reluctance. He wouldn't have to be prompted to take off his clothes or to penetrate her. He would just do it. Sometimes he would kiss and embrace her first, without prompting. And sometimes Judy would catch him smiling at her, with an eagerness... and even anticipation?

Tom had to admit that he had become completely smitten with Judy's new body. He was still attracted to Jeanine, but Jeanine wasn't exactly in top shape. She had a belly and her breasts weren't as magnificent as Judy's. And when they made love, Jeanine didn't show the kind of wild enthusiasm that Judy did. Tom had never noticed it before, but now, having had Judy repeatedly, he found he missed that kind of enthusiasm in Jeanine. And what's more, Jeanine never questioned all the evenings he was "working late". Did she suspect he was seeing another woman? She almost seemed not to care.

After having sex, Tom and Judy talked now about the most intimate things in bed, as if another intimacy barrier had been broken. Tom still intellectually thought of Judy as his blackmailer, but emotionally she had become a companion, even a lover. He found himself pouring out his problems about Jeanine. Problems he had never consciously noticed existed before. Before Judy came back into her life.

"I love her," Tom asserted. He always asserted that, defiantly, to Judy.

"But..." Judy smiled, teasing him.

"But... some of the spark has gone out of our relationship," said Tom. "We go places, we do things, and it's good... but it's not incredible. Not like it used to be." Tom realized the import of saying these things to Judy, Judy who could record him, and blackmail him even further.

But Judy no longer spoke of blackmail or recording him. She didn't even criticize Jeanine, even when she had many openings to, beyond calling her "What's Her Name". She simply said that Tom needed to figure out what he wanted in life, and that he was a good man who deserved the best of everything. Judy's lack of overt attacks on Jeanine cleverly left it to Tom to decide that something was seriously wrong with his relationship with her.

They grew closer together, emotionally, and at the end of the second month, Tom had to hide his disappointment when Judy didn't get pregnant. After she had sucked him off wonderfully, they relaxed in each other's arms. Tom said, "You know, you only have one month left with me."

"I know," said Judy, snuggling against him.

"And you still haven't gotten pregnant," said Tom. "I was thinking... maybe if we did it three times a week instead of two, you might have a better chance."

"What an interesting thought," said Judy neutrally.

"It's just... I hate the idea of you getting pregnant in a lab, Judy. That's not the way babies are supposed to be made. If you insist on having a baby, I'd really like it made the natural way."

"I don't know, Tom," said Judy. "I'm pretty busy. I'm not sure I have time for three sessions a week."

"Judy, please? I really don't want a baby created that way. It's important to me," said Tom.

"It is important to you, isn't it?" she said, looking into his eyes as she rubbed his cheek tenderly. "All right, Tom. Just for you. We'll go to a three time per week schedule."

And so they did. Tom found himself eagerly looking forward to each session. Judy's body now held much more sexual attraction for him than Jeanine's. He still had sex with Jeanine, but showed less enthusiasm. Jeanine either didn't notice a difference or didn't care. He had told her he had to work late nights when he was with Judy, and she still never seemed interested enough to inquire further.

And afterwards as Tom and Judy cuddled and talked like lovers, Tom realized the end of their third and last month was rapidly approaching. Now he wondered how he would feel when Judy was gone. He would miss her, he realized. He would miss her a lot.

When they met for the last week of the third month, Judy held up a restraining hand when Tom came to hug her.

"What?" said Tom.

"It's done," said Judy.

"Done?"

Judy gave a broad smile. "I didn't get my period. I'm carrying your child, Tom."

"Judy!" Tom cried, hugging her tightly. He kissed her face all over. "I'm so happy for you," he said.

"So am I," said Judy. "So, we're finished Tom. You can take this last week off. Go back to your wife."

Go back to your wife. Somehow, the thought of it filled him with dread.

"Judy...."

"What, Tom?" she said innocently.

"I want the baby in my life."

"Just the baby, Tom?" she said, holding him in her arms.

"Both of you," he said, kissing her.

"I'm sorry, Tom, that's not possible," said Judy.

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to play second fiddle to another woman."

"You're asking me to leave Jeanine?"

"I'm not asking you to do anything," said Judy. "I got what I wanted." She turned to pick up her suitcase. She was getting ready to leave.

"Wait, Judy, don't go!" Tom cried.

She looked up at him with a neutral expression.

Tom made a tremendous mental calculation in the space of a fraction of a second. He thought about Judy's gorgeous hourglass figure and giant, soft breasts. He thought about her brilliant smile and long, luxurious blonde hair. He thought about the empathy and love she showed for him. He thought about the connection they had together.

And then he thought about Jeanine. Things were good with Jeanine, but never that good. Not nearly.

"I want you with me." said Tom.

"In what way, Tom?" she said, pressing her body against his.

"As my wife," said Tom.

"Are you sure, Tom? I wouldn't want you to think I'm manipulating or blackmailing you," said Judy, rubbing her breasts against him, to help him think better.

"You have been manipulating and blackmailing me, tremendously so. But I realize now it was the only way you could show me this, to give us a second chance," said Tom. "And I want it. I want it all!"

"Oh Tom!" said Judy, hugging him tightly.

No one spoke for a long moment.

"But what about Jeanine?" Tom asked.

Judy pulled back and looked at him. "Oh, you can keep What's Her Name as a lover on the side, if she'll still have you."

"I can?" said Tom.

"Yes," said Judy. "We'll both need to take lovers from time to time. That was our mistake, Tom. We were together, just you and me, for 82 years. Things were bound to grow stale. The human mind wasn't made for such sameness, decade after decade. It needs stimulation, variety. If you want to keep What's Her Name, or anyone else for that matter, as an occasional mistress, you can."

"And that wouldn't threaten you?"

"Why would it, seeing you could never want anyone more than you want me?"

And Tom looked into her eyes and saw it was true.

"I guess it was dumb luck that you got pregnant just when you did," said Tom.

"Not so dumb, and not just luck," said Judy.

"What do you mean?"

"I only reactivated my ovaries a few weeks ago," said Judy.

"You mean, the first two months... you never could have gotten pregnant?"

"Nope," said Judy.

"When did you reactivate your ovaries?"

She looked up at him. "The day you freely offered to have more sex with me, to get me pregnant. The day you wanted this child in my belly," she said, putting his hands on her.

"Oh, Judy!"

And they hugged, and kissed, and a golden haze enveloped them both.