The Problem With Immortality Ch. 18

Story Info
Jennifer and Carl become Swingers.
6.6k words
4.5
929
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Problem With Immortality

Chapter 18

By Gary LM Martin

Chapter: 18: The Unexpected Connection

Jennifer didn't tell Carl that she had reactivated her ovaries the next day.

Nor the day after that.

She kept making excuses.

She knew he loved her now, but she still had some apprehension about telling him. What if he didn't want to have children? He would accept it better, more easily, if choice were removed from the equation. If she told him once she was pregnant.

Which she expected to happen any day now.

She and Carl had fucked like rabbits, ever since they had been altered at Build Your Own Penis, nearly every day, sometimes several times a day. Jennifer practically had sperm coming out of her ears. There was no way she could avoid getting pregnant.

Oh, she knew that she and Anson had had some difficulties getting pregnant, the first time. But Doctor Tainsky had told her, all those years ago, that if she had simply kept trying, it would have happened on its own. And Carl's testicles were so large--they produced so much sperm, and his penis was so long, always ejaculating directly into her womb, that she had to be pregnant. She simply had to.

But at the end of the month, she saw the familiar red stuff dripping out of her twat, and realized what had happened. Or rather, what hadn't happened.

What had gone wrong? She had taken so much of his sperm!

And then she realized she was being childish. Even with Anson it hadn't happened immediately. It might take another month. Or even a few months. It was of no concern.

She and Carl had all the time in the world together.

But then, a few weeks after they had gone to Build Your Own Penis, things started to change, subtly.

The sex, which had been fantastic, out of this world, became merely great.

Then the sex, which had been great, became merely really, really good.

And then a month later Jennifer found out, again, that she still was not pregnant. And the sex, which had been really good, was now merely quite satisfying.

She had gotten used to it. The giant penis, the bulbous head, the clinking balls, the enormous bull-like testicles which had once thrilled her to no end... Jennifer was used to all of it now. She enjoyed it, but didn't have the same orgasmic reaction she had had the first or even the tenth time she had experienced them. Her body had adjusted.

And then she confronted herself with the real reason she had pushed Carl into going to Build Your Own Penis.

It had not been merely to keep their relationship exciting. It had been something else, something Jennifer's unconscious mind had labored to keep from her, something which she could no longer hide from herself.

It was because sex with Anson had been more exciting than sex with Carl.

When Carl had had sex with Jennifer, in the pre-Build Your Own Penis days, it had been enjoyable. Really enjoyable. And yet something had been missing, some almost intangible feeling of joy, or love, or something inside her head and her body, something she thought she had experienced with Anson. Unless her memory was playing tricks on her? It had, after all, been nearly two years since she had last had sex with Anson (if one didn't count the time when Jennifer was a man and Anson was a woman.).

Could she be imagining it, remembering something that never existed?

No, she decided, after having sex with a man thousands of times for 311 years, you don't tend to imagine certain details like that. Sex with Anson, making love with Anson, had been really, really special.

And that fear, that feeling that something was missing, was what had driven Jennifer to get Carl to go to Build Your Own Penis. To protect herself from the truth, she had hidden that fact from herself, but now she could no longer deny it.

Now sex with Carl felt nearly the same as before the day they stepped into the offices of Build Your Own Penis.

Sex with Carl was wonderful.

Sex with Carl was great.

But it wasn't like sex with Anson.

Could anything be as good as sex with Anson?

For the first time in over a month, she found herself thinking about Anson, and she started sobbing again. That day when they had been altered at Build Your Own Penis, she thought she had worked through her issues with him. She thought she had finally replaced him in her mind with Carl. She thought she could finally say goodbye to that phase of her life, at the precise moment when she and Carl, locked in intense coitus, professed their eternal love for one another.

But no, the memory of Anson had only retreated, hidden itself, biding its time to strike again when she was at her weakest.

Jennifer slammed a hand on her desk. What would it take to make her satisfied with Carl?

She started scanning the data networks for ideas. Very quickly, an idea came to her.

Swappers. Couples who exchanged sex partners on a recreational basis.

The more she thought about it, the more sense it made. When she and Anson had been together, sex had proven boring, a chore, because each knew that the other was always available. But now that Anson was no longer available, she felt drawn to him, because she couldn't have him. Attraction was tied to something that was forbidden.

That's just what she needed with Carl. Something to stir her juices. To see Carl making love to another woman. That would arouse the passion in her, she was certain. She would feel raging jealousy, and the next time she had sex with Carl, she would feel the passion, every bit of it, the same she had felt with Anson.

The only difficulty was convincing Carl to do it.

As she expected, he was reluctant.

"I created a massive monster penis six weeks ago, just for you, and now you want to have sex with other guys?" said Carl. The poor dear, he looked confused, and a little hurt.

"No no no," said Jennifer, sitting down in his lap. "Listen, dear, just listen. My marriage to Anson ended because we were only with each other, and only each other, for over 300 years. No marriage could survive that. If only we had had some variety, we might have lasted longer."

"And you're afraid the same thing is going to happen to us," said Carl.

"Precisely, dear," she said, giving his hand a squeeze.

"But Jennifer, we haven't been together for 300 years. It's barely been a year," said Carl. "Don't tell me you're getting tired of me already?"

Careful.

"Of course not, Carl," said Jennifer, looking into his eyes. "I just... I just don't want to risk losing you."

"You're not going to lose me," said Carl.

"I know," she said, letting her hands play over his body. "But it would make me feel better."

Suddenly Carl remembered what Judy had told him. How Jennifer was still emotionally vulnerable, and needed reassurance that Carl would not leave her.

"I saw how you were looking at Judy, dear," she whispered in his ears, her hands still roaming.

Carl jumped a fraction of an inch, wondering if Jennifer had just read his mind. "What do you mean?"

"You can't fool me, Carl," she purred, rubbing him between his legs, through his pants. The outline of his thing, even when flaccid, was still huge. "I know how you looked at my little girl, or tried not to."

"No," said Carl feebly.

"It's all right," said Jennifer, and she gave him a big kiss. "It's normal, perfectly normal for you to be attracted to other women. This will allow you to work it out in a safe environment."

"I don't need any other women," Carl insisted.

"Really?" said Jennifer slyly. She traced the outline of his penis. "Is this getting hard because of me, or Judy?"

Carl had no answer for that.

Jennifer rubbed against him. "Come on, dear, wouldn't you be turned on by the idea of watching me with my legs spread, my face in sexual agony, as a strange man plows into me, mere feet away from you?"

"No, of course not," said Carl feebly.

"No?" said Jennifer. She traced the outlines of his penis again, which was now quite, quite erect. "Then why are you so hard?"

Carl looked at Jennifer, at her bright red lips and blue eyes, and found he couldn't say no to her. "All right," he whispered. "If you want this. If it will make you happy."

"It will. It will, my dear. Thank you, oh thank you, you'll never know how much this means to me," said Jennifer.

********

And so Jennifer was once again on the Circuit, back where she had first begun.

When Anson first broke up with her, Jennifer had attempted to virtually drown herself in anonymous sexuality, having sex with anything that had two legs and a penis. It hadn't improved her mental landscape one bit.

But this time was different. This time she was returning to the Circuit with Carl. A special section of the Circuit, to be sure, reserved for couples who wished to do swapping.

She and Carl looked at profiles together. This time matching would be two times as difficult. Not only did Jennifer have to like a man, and the man had to like Jennifer back, but Carl had to be at least somewhat attracted to the man's wife, and she to him. That limited their options much more than when Jennifer had been on the Circuit alone.

Still, all that was really necessary was that she find someone who she found reasonably attractive, and the same for Carl. The purpose of the entire exercise was merely for her to stoke her own furnace full of jealousy at seeing Carl with another woman. She didn't have to actually enjoy having sex with another man.

But still, human nature being what it is, Jennifer found herself looking for candidates who she found attractive. At the back of her mind she wondered if her sexual problem with Carl could be solved with another man. Could it be that with a different man she could experience the same kind of feeling she felt with Anson?

And so she began to realize that her ostensible purpose, to make herself jealous and more attractive to Carl, masked the real reason for wanting to swap: to find another man out there who could make her feel what she felt when she was with Anson.

And so Jennifer vigorously started to review Circuit profiles. She rejected men whose penises were too small, or too short... actually a lot of men whose penises were too small or too short. It quickly became clear that almost no one on the Circuit had a penis as big and wide as Carl's enhanced monster penis. Jennifer would have to settle for less.

"I like that one," said Jennifer, pointing to a profile of a man with a somewhat large, erect, penis. She was laying side by side on her bed with Carl, who was looking at women's profiles on his datapad.

"You like him?" said Carl, looking over at the photo.

"I mean, I think he could be an interesting short term diversion," said Jennifer carefully.

Carl gave her another glance, as if he still wasn't entirely sold on this idea. But Jennifer said to him, "What do you think of that one," she said, pointing to the profile on Carl's datapad. It was a blonde, with large breasts and an infectious smile.

"Hmmmm," said Carl, instantly distracted.

"Yes," said Jennifer. She started to rub him through his pants. Even flaccid, inside his pants, he still felt very large. "Imagine yourself thrusting inside of her, banging her, filling her with your sperm, while I'm at your side, cheering you on."

"Cheering me on?" said Carl.

"Yes, my dearest love," said Jennifer. And she gave him the wettest kiss, and that sealed the deal.

*********

Their names were Tomas and Celia, and they flew into Kansas City to meet them, at a large hotel suite with two double beds they had both paid for.

There was a little awkwardness, at least from Jennifer's perspective, as they sipped drinks in their hotel room. She had done this before, put herself out on the Circuit, but never with another man, never with Carl. She looked more than once anxiously at him to see how he was taking this.

Well, from the look of it. Celia had large breasts and green eyes, and that seemed to be enough to monopolize Carl's attention. Jennifer felt a little uneasy at how quickly Carl had been attracted her, before reminding herself that she had asked for this. She had begged for it.

"What are you thinking, little one," said Tomas, putting a hand on her cheek. Jennifer looked to see if Carl would object, but he was too busy staring into Celia's eyes and whispering to her. What was he saying?

"This is your first time, isn't it?" said Tomas, interrupting her thoughts. He had dark eyes that seemed to bore holes into her.

"No. I mean, yes. I mean, I don't know," said Jennifer.

"Well, we'll take things nice and slow," said Tomas, like a true gentleman.

"I'd like that," said Jennifer. Tomas reached forward and kissed her gently on the lips. Jennifer felt a sparkle through her body. She looked over at Carl to see if he objected, but he was already making out with Celia.

They gradually undressed each other, and both Tomas and Celia were the recipient of some surprises.

"So many nipples," said Tomas.

"Yes," said Jennifer, blushing, once she was completely naked. She felt so vulnerable, putting her hands in front of her vagina. Tomas gently took her hands away, and then he actually laughed!

"What?" said Jennifer.

"The arrows," he chuckled. "I like your arrows!"

The arrows obscenely pointing down at her vagina.

"Thank you," she whispered. What else could she say?

And then Jennifer heard Celia exclaim, "It's so big!" and she turned to see Celia with her hands gently caressing Carl's enormous penis. Carl looked pleased to have impressed her in this way.

"You've been to Build Your Own Penis, haven't you?" said Tomas.

"Yes," said Jennifer.

"We've heard of it, but never actually been with anyone who's done it. This will be a special treat for Celia and me," he said graciously.

Jennifer found herself liking Tomas. He really was a true gentleman.

Tomas smiled at her, and took her hand, and gently led her to the bed. Carl did the same with Celia on the other bed.

Soon both girls were on their backs as the men started to kiss and hug them. Jennifer felt aroused, as she naturally would. From time to time she would look over at Carl, clearly enjoying himself, until Tomas would turn her head to face him. "You are with me now, not him," said Tomas mildly.

Jennifer gulped and nodded.

And then the time came when Tomas spread her legs and inserted himself into her. She felt him thrust inside and--

...and it wasn't nearly like it was with Carl. She knew that immediately. Tomas was big, but not nearly as big as Carl, with his enhanced male sex organ. She felt him thrusting inside, but knew immediately that she wasn't going to get an orgasm as strong or as intense as she got with Carl.

Jennifer stole more glances at Carl. Carl seemed to be having a glorious time, plowing between Celia's legs. Celia was clearly loving it too, crying out at the thickness of the penis which was ravaging her. Jennifer heard the clank clank clank of Carl's metal coated testicles and felt a bit jealous that they weren't clanking for her. Before long both of them were moaning as they reached orgasm.

Jennifer looked up at Tomas, who was still thrusting within her. She had better finish him off. She squeezed with her enhanced vaginal muscles, and instantly got the results she wanted. Tomas's face contorted, and he cried out, as he came inside of her.

Jennifer, realizing that a performance of her own was required, also cried out, grabbing Tomas tightly, as she simulated an intense orgasm of her own.

When she was done, she looked over at Carl, who wore a very satisfied look as he held Celia in his arms. She wanted to kill him. But this was what she wanted, wasn't it?

She hurried things along, encouraging Tomas and Celia to get dressed and get the fuck out of their hotel room, with numerous hints and suggestions. When they were finally gone, Carl turned to Jennifer, still completely naked. His penis had even autoerected again. Jennifer looked at it with intense longing.

"So?" said Carl, his arms wide open.

Jennifer cried out and ran into them. "Fuck me, Carl, fuck me hard," she whispered.

Carl complied. In moments he was plowing between her legs. It felt really good. Her feeling of jealousy, thinking about Carl and Celia, helped fuel her passion. But Jennifer tried to think if she felt that special something, that special spark within her, that special emotional high when she had been with Anson... as she climbed her sexual peak, getting higher and higher, she felt something... was that it.... maybe... maybe it was! She cried out as she came, spraying Carl with milk.

Afterwards, as they lay side by side, Carl said, "So, did this give you want you wanted?"

"I think so," said Jennifer.

"So you got it out of your system? Good."

"No Carl," said Jennifer. "It's not entirely out of my system. I want to do it a few more times, just to be sure."

"A few more times?" said Carl, his eyebrows raised.

"It's not like you were suffering, were you? You enjoyed Celia, didn't you?"

"It wasn't entirely unpleasant," said Carl, giving a smug smile. He sighed. "All right, dear, I'll fuck a few more women. But only because you want me to."

"Thank you, Carl. You're so understanding," said Jennifer hugging him.

As they lay together in bed, Jennifer reflected how amazingly irresponsible she had been. Not only had she reactivated her ovaries without telling Carl, but now she was having completely unprotected sex with random men. Any of them could get her pregnant.

But part of her wanted this. Carl had filled her to overflowing with sperm and she still hadn't gotten the job done. True, it had only been a few weeks, but in the back of her mind she wondered if something might be wrong with Carl's sperm. She couldn't ask him to be tested, for obvious reasons, since he didn't even know that she wanted a baby. So as a backup, just in case, she was filling herself up with the sperm of other men.

Jennifer wanted a baby that badly.

********

Jennifer decided her lack of ardor with Tomas might have been due to his appearance. Tomas was a black haired man with brown eyes. Maybe she needed a brown haired man with blue eyes, like Carl, or like... like.... she couldn't even think it.

So this time Jennifer selected a man with brown hair and light blue eyes named Gerard, who bore more than a passing resemblance to.... who she thought might be more attractive to her. Gerard had a red-headed wife named Marion who Carl disturbingly cooed over when he saw her holophoto. Was Carl getting into this a little too much?

They met in a hotel room in San Francisco, made small talk, and immediately got down to business. Gerard made the customary comments about her extra nipples and other enhancements. Each time someone noticed them, Jennifer felt more and more like a freak.

But all thoughts of that were driven from her head as Gerard laid her on her back and entered her with his regular human sized penis.

It was smaller than Carl's, of course; now, they all were. But as Gerard started to plunge into her, and she looked up at his blue eyes and brown hair, she started to feel some stirrings of arousal. And then, when he finally came, she did too, a few moments later, though not as strongly as she did with Carl. Still, it was a start.

She had looked over at Carl while he was working on Gerard's wife, Marion. She had mixed feelings about Carl, with his wide, happy smile, plowing between her legs. He looked a little too happy. He shouldn't be enjoying this so much.

But the sight of it did stir her jealousy somewhat. Carl should be between her legs, not that woman's! A rage, a need, started to build within her.

12