The Problem With Immortality Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, when they had said their goodbyes and Gerard and Marion had left, Carl turned to Jennifer and kissed her, knowing what was required. His penis was still wet with Marion's vaginal juices, but she didn't care. He pushed her down on the bed and roughly made love to her.

It was good. Very good.

But was it as good as it had been with Anson? Was she only imagining that special warmth, that she felt in her head, in her heart, that occurred when Anson made love to her? Was her unconscious tormenting her with fictional memories?

Jennifer wasn't sure.

Meanwhile, while her orgasm with Gerard hadn't been bad, neither had it been stellar.

The next day she was in bed again with Carl, looking at couples' profiles on the Circuit.

"Again? said Carl. His patience was starting to wear thin.

"I have the perfect woman you can't say no to, dear," said Jennifer.

"I'm not interested in-" his voice trailed off as Jennifer showed him the holo of a stunning blonde, completely nude, with large breasts.

"She looks a little like my Judy, doesn't she, dear?" she said, starting to massage his penis. It sprung to life under her touch, as it always did.

"A little," said Carl, paying attention to the holoimage. The woman was simply gorgeous. "But I'm not attracted to your daughter."

"I never said you were, dear," She said, looking up at him with doe eyes while she slowly masturbated him. Carl started to moan. "But I think you would enjoy her." And then she kissed him. "And I would enjoy you enjoying her." She worked her hand more rapidly now.

"All right... all right... for you, Jennifer, only for you..." said Carl, who was gasping now. In seconds he ejaculated a blood red spray across the bed.

"Thank you, dear," said Jennifer. "You always think of me first."

Truthfully, the woman's resemblance to Judy had merely been a bonus. It was her husband Jennifer was interested in. He had brown hair and blue eyes, like Anson, but this man was also a highly accomplished professional, with several advanced degrees. That was what was missing. She was sure of it. This was a man she would be able to feel that special something with.

His name was Ron and her name, also by pure coincidence, was Judith, which Jennifer was sure would please Carl mightily. She knew he was attracted to her Judy, but what sane man wouldn't be?

They met in a hotel room. One thing led to another, and they made love.

But when Ron thrust inside of her, she felt even less than she had felt with Gerard. She certainly felt his penis, which was smaller than Carl's; but she didn't feel any emotional warmth, no tingling in her spine, despite his blue eyes, despite his brown hair, despite all his professional degrees.

"Oooh... Ooooh Judy! Judy!"

Jennifer looked over to see Carl having sex with Judith. Except he was calling her Judy. Was he having a fantasy about fucking her daughter? Something about the lust in Carl's eyes, the way he plunged into another woman's vagina, turned her off. It was no longer appealing to her now, not at all.

When it was done, Carl made love to Jennifer, but for Jennifer, it was perfunctory, even as her nipples and labia flashed red, even as she heard the clang clang clang of Carl's testicles banging against each other, even as she technically climaxed, spurting milk from her nipples all over Carl's chest and face.

She spent a lot of time thinking about it as they lay in bed that night, trying to figure out what the missing element was.

Excitement. That's what was missing.

Before they had stepped into the hotel room, Jennifer knew exactly what she was going to get. There was no sense of anticipation, no mystery. That drained the excitement from her. That's what she needed, mystery.

The following evening she sat on Carl's lap. He knew what that meant.

"Again? Jennifer, really, I think this is enough," said Carl.

"But Honey, I finally figured out what's wrong," said Jennifer.

"Something is wrong?" said Carl sharply.

A poor choice of words.

"No, I mean, what I need to make it more exciting. It's the mystery, Carl, there's no mystery to it!"

"And how do we make these encounters more... mysterious?"

"By signing up for a doubleblind on the Circuit."

"A doubleblind," said Carl. He frowned. "We could get anything, Jennifer. Literally anything. Ugly, fat, old--"

"You wouldn't have to go through with it if you found her incredibly ugly," said Jennifer quickly. "And we could still submit our preferences."

"I don't know," said Carl. "I know you're still recovering from Anson, but I think you're taking things a little too far."

"I know! I know, Carl," said Jennifer. "But please, please, just this one last time. I'll never ask you to do this again, ever."

Carl sighed, and thought about it. He really thought this was a bad idea, but he had trouble looking into those blue eyes and saying no. "This is really it, the last time?"

"Just once more. That's all I need. Just one. Only one."

And so they had entered their preferences (or rather Jennifer did--Carl, kind of disgusted with the whole process, didn't bother to), and waited for their mystery match.

To their surprise, they were matched to a couple nearby in San Diego. All they knew was that they were a man and a woman, and that they were willing. The only specification was that there would be separate rooms; that is, each pair would have sex in different rooms. That was all right with Jennifer, who had grown tired of seeing Carl having sex with other women.

They went to a five star hotel in downtown San Diego by the beach. Carl was assigned to room 202, Jennifer room 354.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? We won't even be together."

"I'm sure," said Jennifer. "We'll be together afterwards, dearest, and forever after." She gave him a kiss, which silenced his opposition.

Jennifer went to room 354 and knocked on the door. "Come in," said a man's voice.

She entered the room, and the door closed behind her. "I'm in the bathroom washing up, I'll be right out," he said.

Jennifer frowned. Something.... something wasn't right.

And then the man came out of the bathroom, and Jennifer screamed at the top of her lungs.

********

"NO! NO! NOT AGAIN!" Jennifer screamed. "NOT AGAIN!!!!"

"Jennifer!" Anson cried.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ANSON! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY DO YOU KEEP STALKING ME!" Her head was pounding. Her knees felt weak. She slowly slid to the floor, her back against the door of the suite, and she started crying.

"Jennifer!" Anson cried, and he went over and hugged her.

"Don't!" Jennifer cried. "Don't touch me! Don't you dare touch me!"

But Anson ignored her, hugging her all the more tightly. "Jennifer, my sweet Jennifer."

"Why, Anson, why are you doing this to me?" she cried.

"I'm not. I had no idea you were going to step through that door," said Anson.

"How could that be, Anson? What are the odds of this happening? One in a thousand? One in a million?"

"Think, Jennifer, think!" He shook her, and for a moment, she stopped crying. "You and I both entered the doubleblind, but we both got to list our preferences, which were matched by the central computer. What were your preferences?"

"My... my preferences?" she sobbed. "I.... I asked for a man with brown hair," she said, gently reaching out to touch his. "And light blue eyes," she said, touching his cheek. "And... a muscular build... and around six feet tall... and highly educated, with several advanced degrees, in the human sciences... and at least three hundred years old...."

"Me, Jennifer. You were searching for me, weren't you?" said Anson.

"I... not consciously, but maybe... I don't know..." A realization dawned on her. "What were your preferences?"

"A woman with light brown hair," he said, stroking hers. "Deep blue eyes, as blue as the sea," he added, and just the words made her shiver. "A woman with big breasts, and an hourglass figure. A woman over 300 years old. And...."

"And what?"

"A classically trained musician," said Anson. "But... I never thought I would find you. My mind was just free associating..."

He wanted her. And unconsciously or not, she had been looking for him. Suddenly her revulsion for Anson flipped completely, to become the exact polar opposite. Jennifer had no idea why, but she felt a sudden need.

"Kiss me, Anson," She whispered, desperately. "Kiss me. I need it. I need it so bad."

Anson leaned forward, and pressed his lips against her so gently that she almost cried. She felt his love, his passion, his devotion, and she felt the sparkle down her spine, in her breasts, in her body, and knew she hadn't imagined it. This is how it had always been. This is what she had been missing.

When he pulled back, she said, "Anson... I'm so sorry... so very sorry..."

"For what?"

"I'm with Carl now," said Jennifer. "We love each other, deeply. We're probably going to get married, and... have children."

"I know," said Anson, a shadow of pain crossing his face.

And Jennifer cried out and hugged him tightly. "My love, my sweet love, I'm so sorry, I'm so deeply sorry."

Anson cried silently, but when she pulled back, she saw the tears, and it nearly broke her heart.

"Anson... why are you really here?" she whispered.

"My client...."

"Still on that same client?"

"Yes. We recently learned that he had rekindled an attachment to an ex-wife. We-"

"You and your woman partner? Your partner, the one who is probably having sex with Carl now?"

"Yes, Jessica, that's the one," said Anson, looking at her face for a reaction. There was none. Anson continued. "We thought that we could inject some spice in his life if he and his ex-wife tried wife swapping. So we're trying it ourselves, Jessica and I, to see what kind of emotions we can evoke."

It made sense. Suddenly she was shocked to realize that for the first time in a long time, she believed him. Anson was telling the truth. He hadn't been stalking her. They had just come together by random chance. Random chance... or, perhaps, something more?

"And you?" said Anson gently. "Why are you here?"

"I... we... we're trying the same thing."

"But... you've only been with Carl for a few months, right?"

"A little over a year, actually," said Jennifer. She saw him wince.

"Why would you feel the need for... this... when you've only been together for a year?"

And then Jennifer, who had no good answer to that, simply started crying again. Anson hugged her. "There, there. It's going to be all right."

She pulled back, tears in her eyes. "It's not going to be all right. I can't get you out of my head, Anson Ford. No matter how hard I try!"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jennifer sniffled. "And I worry... I worry if Carl doesn't have enough variety, he might leave me... like you did."

"No sane man would ever leave you," said Anson.

"You did," she said, through red eyes.

"I was a fool. An idiot. No other man would be so dumb. When I left you, Jennifer..." his voice started to crack. He coughed, and felt the tears welling up. He could barely speak. "When I left you, Jennifer... I felt the best part of me dying, inside. I haven't been able to live with myself."

"Oh, Anson," she said, and they both hugged and cried. "Me too!"

After a time, Anson whispered, into her ear, "Do you still want to go through with it?"

"Go through with it?" said Jennifer, not understanding for a moment. "You mean... the two of us?"

"That's what Jessica and Carl are doing right now."

"I... you wouldn't want me, Anson."

"Why?"

"Anson, I mutilated my body."

"What?"

"We went to a place. Build Your Own Penis. They made Carl's bigger, more powerful. But they also did things to me. Changed my body. You wouldn't like it anymore."

"Let me see."

"But-"

"I want to see."

Jennifer couldn't refuse him. She stood up, and slowly removed her clothes. She never looked at herself, only at his face, straining for any sign of repugnance. His eyes seemed to grow wide when he saw her breasts, and when he saw the arrows pointing to her vagina he smiled, and almost chuckled. But that was it. No repugnance. Only longing.

"You're beautiful," he said, reaching forward to touch her breasts.

Oh, how she loved his touch!

"What's this?" he said, indicating her additional areolas and nipples circling her breasts.

"They are-" her voice cut off with a moan as Anson started to suck one of them.

"Anson... ooooh... ooooh Anson," She said, throwing her head back.

When he pulled back, he said, "You don't look so mutilated to me. In fact, you look sexier than ever."

"I do?"

"Definitely," said Anson. He proceeded to take off his own clothes.

She watched him take off his shirt, his pants, and his underwear. How she longed for that body! "Oh, but Anson, Anson my love, I have to warn you. I can't... I can't experience joy with other men!"

Anson took her in her arms. "You can't?"

"No," said Jennifer, and she was crying again. "Carl had his thing... made bigger, wider, longer, harder. Regular penises... I can't really climax with them. You can put it in me, but I probably won't feel much of anything. I'm sorry, Anson, I'm so sorry."

Anson looked at her, undeterred. "You may not feel anything. But will I?"

"You... you might," Jennifer admitted.

"Then, will you do it for my benefit, if not yours, just one last time, for old time's sake?"

Jennifer nodded vigorously. She could never refuse him.

But she was crying the entire time as Anson laid her down on the bed and proceeded to make love to her. Not crying from feeling violated, but crying from sadness, from the separation that both of them had endured, from everything she had missed for so long, for so very long.

She sobbed as Anson slowly caressed her body all over. She cried as Anson weighed her new breasts experimentally, cupping them in his hands, rubbing his fingers over her many nipples. She sniffled as he kissed and petted her and touched her all over.

And then she stopped crying entirely and felt it, the sensation she had been so desperate for, the tingling throughout her body that she had been missing for so long. And then when Anson entered her vagina, his penis felt smaller, much smaller than Carl's monster organ, but the sensation was nonetheless electrifying.

With every thrust in and out, from every slightest scrape of his head against her inner walls, Jennifer felt tremendous energy coursing through her body. It started in her cunt and radiated out, to her belly, to her thighs, to her lower legs, to her breasts, to her arms, to her head, even tingling in her hair and her eyes and nose.

And then, as Anson worked up a rhythm, and her nipples and labia started to flash red more intensely than they had in some time, she felt more than a tingling, she felt an emotion. She had no name for it, but it was a feeling... of intense need, and at the same time of intense belonging. It was like being inside pure love, pure joy, and never wanting to leave it. It was a feeling so intense that she wondered how she had ever forgotten about it.

And then she felt Anson frictioning faster and faster, and her enhanced vaginal muscles squeezed him more and more tightly, and in a few seconds Anson yelled, "Aahhhhh! Jennifer!" and he climaxed inside of her, with several squirts of his penis, not the monster shots of bull-sized testicles, but what he did put in her felt tremendously grand, and then Jennifer came almost immediately afterwards, screaming "ANSON!" at the top of her lungs, as her areolas, flashing bright red, sprayed his chest and face with warm mother's milk.

And then Anson was laughing! Laughing, of all possible reactions!

"What?" Jennifer demanded. "What's so funny?"

"You sprayed me with milk! Milk from your flashing titties!"

And then, because the way he said it was so funny, Jennifer started laughing in his arms too, and they were both full of joy, and it felt so good because Anson was inside of her.

They hugged, and they kissed, and they touched, and they said not a word, and they stared into each others' eyes, and time seemed to move in strange ways, and perhaps a minute passed, or an hour, or more, it was not possible to tell.

And then, at some point, Jennifer's comm beeped.

"Ignore it," said Anson.

Jennifer looked at it. It was Carl. She had to answer. She activated it, voice only.

"Honey, are you all right?" said Carl's concerned voice.

"Why would you ask that?" Jennifer asked.

"It's been six hours, and I haven't heard from you."

Six hours?

"I'm... I'm fine," said Jennifer. "Six hours? Really?"

"When will you be done?" said Carl, and she could sense the anxiety in his voice.

"Soon, dear. I'll meet you at home, in an hour, all right?"

"All right," said Carl reluctantly, signing off.

Jennifer looked at Anson. "I have to go."

"Please, don't."

She got up, and started looking for her panties.

"Jennifer. Please, don't go."

She put on her panties, and raised her pants.

"Jennifer, I love you."

And that caused her to break down and cry again. Anson got out of bed and held her in his arms, and she looked up at him and said, with those dark blue eyes, "And I love you too, Anson. More than anything!"

"Then stay with me," he implored.

"I... I can't," said Jennifer, and she pulled away, and reached for her bra.

"Why not?"

"When you left me, you almost destroyed me," said Jennifer, strapping her large breasts into her bra with some difficulty. "I can't risk it happening again. I would die if you left me again, Anson, I would turn myself into a Soylent Green Center and would simply die."

"Don't even joke about that!" said Anson sharply. "I will never leave you again."

Jennifer slowly closed the clasps on her shirt. Then she went over to him and touched his cheeks. "I wish I could believe that, my love. I really do. But I can't take the chance. I can never take the chance of your leaving me again. It would be too much for me to bear. I'm... I'm so sorry, my dearest, dearest sweet love..." she choked up and lost her voice.

Still sobbing, she fled the hotel room, stumbling out and into the hallway.

12