The Problem With Immortality Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never, my love," said Anson, and he reached up and kissed her. They embraced for a while.

Then Anson said. "Heycom... he told me he didn't have a comm unit."

"He told you a lot of things, I'll bet," said Jennifer. "Don't you recognize him, dear? Don't you know him?"

"Know him?"

"His full name is Heycom Karlsen," said Jennifer. "One of the original Fixers. Wasn't he one of your professors at the Academy?"

And then it all clicked. Anson had recognized the voice, but not the face. Naturally Heycom had cosmetically been much younger then.

"You mean... I've been in the care of one of the greatest Fixers of all time?"

Jennifer nodded. "He figured out who you were, and what your problem was, and he called me."

Anson tried to absorb this. "So... where do we stand now? How do you feel about Carl? About me?"

"Carl." Jennifer said the word dispassionately. Then she gave Anson a resolute stare. "Over the past year I convinced myself several times that Carl was the love of my life. The man I wanted to spend eternity with," said Jennifer, starting to sniffle. "And I really convinced myself of that. I really did. Until I thought of you. Every time I thought of you, my dream of Carl disappeared like a balloon being popped. If I had never known you, my sweet, if I had never experienced what I had with you, I could have loved Carl. I could have spent a life loving Carl and never known better, never known what love really was."

"In retrospect, I see how truly insane I was. In order to have a normal life with Carl, I had to erase everything I ever experienced with you, everything I ever was. Because being with you was a million times more special than being with Carl. As long as you lived, I could never be happy with Carl. And now that I know that beyond a shadow of a doubt, if you die, I die, Anson Ford."

"I love you!" Anson cried.

They started to kiss and hug and undress each other. Anson felt pain in his leg when Jennifer pulled down his pants but he didn't cry out. And then, she was finally nude, above him, and he saw her beautiful face, and her glorious 36 D cup breasts, hanging over him, and his pulse raced excitedly. And then she lowered herself down on him, just a hug, just a naked hug.

But the sensation was so exciting that Anson's penis exploded. He squirted twice, long and hard, sending sperm shooting up Jennifer's breasts, to her chin.

Jennifer, looking shocked, wiped some of the cum off her chin.

"Oh, Jennifer, I'm so sorry," said Anson.

"Don't be, my love," she said, caressing his face. "This is the highest compliment any man can pay a woman. To climax simply with a hug! You must truly love me!"

"I do," said Anson.

"But... the last time we were together... you didn't climax nearly this quickly...."

"That's because last time, I wasn't sure that you loved me," said Anson.

"Oh Anson. Oh Anson," she kept repeating. As she kissed him, she started rubbing his penis.

"I'm... I'm not sure I can perform again this quickly," said Anson.

She felt him hardening under her touch even as he said it. She narrowed her eyes. "We have only just begun, Anson Ford." She started to kiss and fondle him aggressively.

"What about the Heycom and Abba?" said Anson. "They can probably see this from the house."

She held his face in her hands. "Then let's give them the best show ever, my dear."

They made love. It was tender, it was sweet, it was loving. Jennifer touched his penis reverently, and gently inserted it into her. Then she started to ride him up and down. Anson loved the sight of her huge breasts, bouncing up and down; it was so erotic. She was so beautiful, so sexy.

Jennifer rode him joyfully. She was once again worried that, having gotten used to Carl's larger penis, that she might not enjoy Anson's regular sized one; but then, something strange happened. Anson's penis, which was definitely smaller than Carl's, didn't feel small to her. Not at all! For some reason, it felt like it filled her fully! How could that be?

And as she felt him inside of her, she felt physical joy that she never felt from Carl's monster phallus. It was as if Anson's penis was a live wire, sending currents of sexual joy throughout her body, her arms, her legs, her breasts, and her head. As she rode him, she suddenly realized that she was no longer attracted to a bigger, thicker penis; and her fascination with enormous testicles was gone as well. She wasn't attracted to a bigger penis or balls because Anson didn't have a bigger penis or balls. She was only attracted to what Anson had.

Jennifer moaned with pleasure as she felt waves of sexual joy coursing through her body. Her love for Anson beat strongly in her breasts. This is what she had been missing when she had sex with Carl. Pure, heart pounding tingly, agonizing, take your breath away love. It had been so long that she had almost forgotten. Now she could never do without it again.

Anson started to pant, and she could feel his male sex organ tightening. Jennifer's enhanced vaginal muscles clamped down on his penis like a vise, and Anson grabbed her arms and said, "Ohhhh Jennifer! Jennifer! JENNIFER!" And then Jennifer gave that low, sexy, guttural moan, that helped send Anson over the edge, and he climaxed inside of her, shooting wildly inside her vagina, and his climax triggered hers, strongly, and she screamed his name as well, as every part of her body felt completely electrified.

And then Jennifer collapsed on top of him, and they both instantly dropped off to sleep.

When they awoke, they saw a tray of food and drinks by their side. Jennifer reddened as she realized what Heycom must have seen.

But what did it matter? She had Anson. That was all that mattered.

She looked at the sun. It was approaching noon time. She started to feed Anson snacks, and he in turn fed her. It was one of the best times in her entire life.

********

"I have something to tell you, my love," she said, wrapping her body around his.

"I want to hear anything and everything you have to say," said Anson.

"I'm... I'm going to have a baby."

She felt a jolt go through his body. Immediately she could read his thoughts as plain as day.

Whose baby? It must be Carl's baby! What should I do? What do I feel? What should I say?

And then the answer out of Anson's mouth was immediate. "Please don't leave me," he pleaded.

Not, "I'm disgusted." Not, "I want you to get rid of this baby." His first reaction was "Please don't leave me."

"I'll help you," said Anson desperately. "I'll help you raise it. If it's your baby, I don't care."

"Oh, Anson," said Jennifer, and she was crying again. "If I ever needed additional proof that you loved me, this was it. You are so in love with me, so crazy about me, that you would even raise someone else's child with me. If that's not proof of your supreme love, I don't know what is."

"You never needed telepathy to see my love for you," said Anson.

"I didn't?"

"All you had to do was look in my eyes."

And he was right. Jennifer looked into his eyes, and saw it, as clear as day. The reflection of her. And she knew, when the telepathic treatment wore off in a few days, that she would never need it again.

She gently brushed a strand of hair out of his face. "But dear, my dear, sweet Anson, your offer is so noble, but unnecessary. For the child isn't Carl's."

"Then who....? No, it couldn't be," said Anson.

She gave him the happiest of smiles. "It is yours, my love, my sweet love. You and I only did it once, while Carl was plugging me with his megaballs nearly every day. And yet he missed the target every time, and only your aim was steady and true."

Anson gave her a tremendous kiss. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" Jennifer cried. She sensed the excitement in him. She had feared that he didn't want another child. But she could see, as plain as day, that he was excited about it. She decided to push her luck. "The second of many."

"Many?" said Anson.

"You are going to inseminate and impregnate me multiple times, Anson Ford," said Jennifer, telling him the facts of life as her breasts pressed down on his chest, as her pubic hair and vaginal lips rubbed against his penis in a way that pleased both of them.

"I am?"

"Children are a gift. Think how much richer our lives have been with Judy."

"You're right."

"I want more, Anson. Many more. But only high quality children. I want genetic material from the best source," Jennifer said, grabbing his penis. She slowly inserted it back into him.

"I can't get you pregnant right now," said Anson.

"We can practice, can't we?" Jennifer grinned, as she started to ride him up and down. "And when we do have kids, they won't be ball and chains around our necks. We'll still be able to travel and do things. We'll have robots to take care of all the mundane tasks like diaper changes and midnight feedings."

"I thought you didn't like robots," said Anson, breathing a little faster now.

"Robots have evolved since I had Judy. And so has my thinking," said Jennifer, riding him faster.

"I love you, Jennifer Spaulding," said Anson.

"There is no Jennifer Spaulding," said Jennifer, slowing down her pace, going up and down on him much slower, now.

"No?" said Anson.

Jennifer shook her head slowly as she moved up and down. "Jennifer Spaulding led a short, unhappy life. She only lived for 23 years. She lived life with blinders over her eyes. Blinders that were only lifted when she met you," said Jennifer.

She started to ride him a little more rapidly now. "Now Jennifer Ford, on the other hand, that lovely woman who I almost murdered, she loves you without reservation. She loves you so much that she wants to spend eternity with you, my love." She started to pump faster against him now. "You made Jennifer Ford everything she was, you shaped her, you sculpted her, just as Jennifer Ford shaped and sculpted you, my love." She started to rotate her hips, rubbing the slick walls of her vagina against his organ. "Jennifer Ford loves you without reservation. Jennifer Ford wants to bear all your children, and love you forever."

"I love you, Jennifer Ford."

"And I love you, Anson Ford."

And with that declaration, they both stared at the depths of love in each other's eyes, and they both gasped, and climaxed.

********

"Lovely, isn't it," said Abba, looking out the kitchen window, as Heycom hugged her.

"Yes," said Heycom, smiling.

They watched Jennifer riding up and down on Anson, her magnificent breasts jolting up and down.

"How is it they don't go sideways?" Abba wondered.

"It's just another miracle from the world of science," said Heycom smugly.

They both watched as Jennifer's heavy breasts bounced up and down. Her face was a mask of concentration.

"You know, this makes me want to open up a small bed and breakfast," said Heycom.

"Why, so you can see women fucking with big titties?" Abba asked.

"Yes, that and it might be nice to have a change."

"We haven't had a change in a while," said Abba, watching Jennifer's nipples flash red.

"That's why I think it might be time for one," said Heycom.

They watched in fascination as Jennifer's nipples flash red faster and faster; first intermittently, and then constantly. And then both she and Anson cried out, and they saw milk spurt out of her titties.

Abba felt Heycom's hands on her breasts. "Does that excite you?" Abba asked.

"Perhaps," said Heycom, fondling her.

"It's a pity I can't give you the kind of pleasure that she can," said Abba wistfully.

"A pity," Heycom agreed.

"My breasts are hanging down to my knees," said Abba.

"Maybe I can help point them in the right direction," said Heycom, rubbing a finger over a nipple.

"And my vagina is dryer than the Sahara desert," said Abba.

Heycom turned her face towards his. "Maybe we can pray for rain."

"You can't actually be attracted to me, not at this age, can you?" said Abba, searching his eyes.

"You're right," said Heycom. "We still have two years until we get rejuvenated. Perhaps I should make arrangements with Madame Wagner in town, until you can properly pleasure me again."

"You do and I'll cut it off!" said Abba. She gave him a domineering look, and, grabbing him by the belt, towed him towards the bedroom.

*********

Jennifer and Anson lay together, just feeling the contact of their naked bodies, between sexual episodes. Jennifer didn't know how many times they performed the act that day. Anson seemed inexhaustible, and she knew that she certainly was. As they lay together, Jennifer picked up stray thoughts from his mind.

"You don't like the extra nipples?"

"That's not fair," said Anson. "You can read my mind, but I can't read yours."

"Only for a few days more, my love," said Jennifer, brushing his hair with her fingers as she smiled at him. "I can have the extra nipples undone. All of it, if you like."

Anson smiled and nodded.

*********

"I don't want a day to go by without having your sperm inside of me," said Jennifer, whispering in his ear, after they had made love again. "It makes me feel whole. It makes me feel complete. You complete me."

"And you complete me," said Anson, staring at her body. He saw an odd expression on her face. "What?"

"You like the breasts," said Jennifer.

"What?"

"You don't want me to reverse my breast enlargement. My second breast enlargement, I should add. What's the matter, didn't you like it when I moved up to a C cup?"

"I love you however you are," said Anson.

She gave him a knowing look.

"All right, when I reverse everything else, I'll keep the larger breasts," said Jennifer.

*********

They were still lying together. Neither wanted it to end. "I can see from your mind that we overlapped a lot more than I first thought. It seems we were at the Schlong Aus Monastery at the same time."

"We were?"

"Um hm. And you were turned into a fish at about the same time I was turned into a dolphin."

"You did that at the same time I did?"

"I can see from your mind that the timing was nearly identical. And you did volunteer work in the Bahamas, while I was doing it in France. And when I turned into a giant, you were there to watch-"

"Jennifer, I wasn't following you," said Anson.

"I know that, my sweet. We were drawn together."

Anson said, "When I think about it, it's really frightening. You almost erased your memory. You almost had yourself recycled. If things had turned out just a little differently... we would never have come back together."

"That's where you're wrong, my love," said Jennifer, putting a finger to his lips, tracing them slowly. "There was no way we were ever not going to be together again. It was fate."

"I thought you didn't believe in fate."

"I do now. How else can you explain all these coincidences, where we were in the same places at the same time? Something was drawing us together. You can call it love, you can call it fate, but whatever you call it, it was something beyond our understanding, a connection between us that's too powerful to be severed." She kissed him. "If I had gone through with the erasure, I'm convinced I would have found you and fallen in love with you all over again."

"And if you had been recycled?"

"I'm convinced something would have happened to swoop me out of that awful Departure Chair before I lay down on it."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because we were meant to be together, my love," said Jennifer. "If it hadn't happened in this way, if you hadn't fallen, by completely random chance, into Heycom's hands, we would have found each other again. It could have happened in one of a hundred different ways. The only thing I am absolutely certain of is that it would have happened. Ours is a love that will never die, my love."

"My love," Anson echoed her words.

*********

"You like being squirted with my milk," said Jennifer suddenly, as they lay together.

"What?"

"You're smiling and thinking of how when I had my orgasm, I squirted you with milk from my tits, and how much you enjoyed it."

"Jennifer, this mind reading really isn't fair..."

"Is it?" she said wickedly, grabbing his penis and waggling it like a joystick. "At first I thought you wanted me to reverse everything that had been done to me. Then you said you wanted me to keep the larger breasts. And now you're saying you like the milk. Is there anything else you want me to keep?"

"Ah..."

"Anson, I know what you're thinking....."

"I like your new tightness, inside," said Anson, a little embarrassed. "And how your vaginal lips grab me... grab me down there. And that low moan! That was so sexy!"

"And...?" Jennifer smiled at him.

"And... the way your areolas and labia light up when you come, that's... that was nice too.... "

"So what do you want me to reverse, darling?"

"Just the extra nipples. And the arrows. I don't need directions, I know where to go."

Jennifer laughed and hugged him.

*********

"Darling, we have to go to Venice the first chance we get."

"Of course. But why?"

"To make some new memories."

********

"Darling?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Would you ever consider getting metal tipped testicles?"

"Why?"

"They clank when you bang me."

"No, Jennifer."

"It never hurts to ask."

********

"There are going to be some changes in our lives, Anson," Jennifer announced, as she pressed against him in the late afternoon sun.

"Only some changes?" said Anson.

"From time to time, I am going to require you to take a lover," said Jennifer, matter of factly, as if she were discussing a shopping list.

"You are?" said Anson.

"Yes. Judy convinced me of this."

"She did?"

"Our little girl is pretty smart, Anson."

"I know that."

"She made me see the errors of my way."

"The errors of your way?"

"When you left me, after 311 years-"

"Of which I am eternally sorry-"

Jennifer put a hand over his mouth. "No, dear, shhh, please let me finish. When you left me, I felt so betrayed, so badly used. But Judy helped me understand that leaving me after 300 years was not a betrayal; but that staying with me for 300 years was an achievement. A tremendous achievement."

"The human mind was not built to endure sameness, Anson. It constantly needs new stimulation, or else it goes insane. That's why most marriages don't endure to the century mark. Certainly very few last two centuries. And three centuries? It's almost unheard of. The only reason we lasted so long, the only reason you lasted so long, was because of your love for me. Any other man would have left me by the century mark-"

"No, Jennifer!"

"Don't interrupt, Anson!" she said sharply. Then she smiled and kissed his cheek, and continued. "I came to realize that your staying with me for three centuries was an act of tremendous love. One I could never find elsewhere. And it was Judy who also helped me realize the solution. Did you know she's back together with Tom?"

"Tom? Her first husband?"

"Yes."

"But... haven't they been apart for-"

"Yes. He was with another woman. Judy got sexed up, just as I did, and she took him."

"She-"

"She took him. Just as I'm taking you," said Jennifer. "I won't accept no for an answer, Anson. If I have to keep you like a pet, chained to the walls of our basement while I feed you cherries and rub your nipples and tend to your baser needs, I will. But you will take a lover. A number of lovers, in fact, over the years."

"But why, Jennifer?"

"For variety. For contrast. To experience something different, so that when you come back to me, what I have between my legs won't be so tired and old for you."

"I will never find that tired and old, Jennifer."

She kissed him. "You're so sweet, dear. But Judy convinced me of this."

"I don't need any other women, Jennifer!"