The Problem With Immortality Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sighed. She gripped the base of Anson's penis, and started rubbing. As she worked it up and down the head, she felt him stiffen, and Anson started to gasp.

"It sounds like we need a little penile interrogation, Anson," said Jennifer, working her hand slowly up and down, up and down.

"When you left me, Anson, what was the first thing you did?" Jennifer asked.

"I... I socialized with other women," said Anson.

"Socialized?" said Jennifer sharply, her hand moving tightly over the tip of his penis.

Anson gasped. "I slept with them."

"You fucked them, Anson, didn't you?"

Anson nodded.

"Say it, Anson.

"I fucked them," said Anson.

"Goooood boy," said Jennifer, rewarding him by moving her hand a little faster. "How many women, Anson? One?"

"More."

"Two?"

"More?"

"How many, Anson? Ten?" Her hand was rubbing vigorously now.

"A lot?"

"How many?"

"Dozens! More! I don't know!" Anson cried, in sexual agony.

Jennifer slowly stopped rubbing, allowing him time to cool down. She kissed him passionately, feeling his raging hardness between them.

"Thank you for making my point," she said, after she had pulled back a bit. "You were suffering from testosterone poisoning after being limited to the same woman for 311 years. Any other man would have broken 200 years earlier. You need contact with other women, Anson. You need it to stay sane."

Anson looked ashamed. Jennifer felt so sorry for him that she kissed him again. "Don't feel bad, dear. It's a matter of simple biology."

Anson slowly matched gazes with her. "But you'd be... comfortable with this?"

Jennifer nodded. "Of course. But each time you bed another woman, I want to know every detail!"

"But... what if she falls in love with me?"

"Then I pity the poor girl, because she will want what she can never have."

"And... what if I fall in love with her?"

"Impossible," said Jennifer. "I see your mind, Anson Ford, as clearly as words etched on a datapad. You can never love another woman like you love me. I could leave you in a harem of luscious 18 year olds for a year, and when I come back, you would be crying for me. You would, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would," said Anson. And he didn't worry about her reading his mind, because it was true. She smiled as she saw him realize it.

And then Jennifer prepared him for the next surprise. "And just as sometimes you will take a woman, I will take a lover too, from time to time."

Anson looked up at her, with shock and hurt in his eyes.

"What's good for the goose is also good for the gander, Anson." She smiled. "Like you, I'm human. I also crave variety. The best variety I ever had was Carl. And do you know why?"

"Why?" Anson asked, half fearing the answer.

"Because it was only with Carl that I truly realized how much I truly loved you. I tried all sorts of ways to compensate for it. I had Carl build the biggest monster penis to end all monster penises. But no matter how large his dick was, no matter how big his balls were, no matter how hard he banged me, in the end it was simply no contest. And I need experiences like that, from time to time, to remind me that there is no one better than you."

"Will Carl be one of your lovers?" Anson asked.

Jennifer shrugged. "Perhaps. He loves me, but not like you do. I suspect he'd settle for less. But it doesn't matter if he agrees or not. The identity of my lovers don't matter. Only you do." She looked at his face.

"I don't know if I like this," said Anson.

"And yet, I can see, in your mind, that part of you does," said Jennifer, starting to rub on his penis, which had gotten soft during the brief recess she had allowed it. Under her expert touch it once again got hard, as if he hadn't already ejaculated three times earlier in the day. She smiled as she inserted him into her. "It makes you hard, doesn't it? Thinking of me with another man..."

"No," said Anson feebly.

Jennifer started to slowly ride him again. Because she was in charge, because she was the dominant one, she must be on top. Like Judy, she was taking what she wanted, and telling her man how it was going to be. "Come, come, Anson, I can see it in your mind. Once you know I'm yours, once you know I cannot possibly be seduced away from you by anyone else, I can see you enjoying me riding another man's cock."

"No," said Anson feebly.

"You could like the idea of another man's penis filling me as I go up and down on him..."

"No," said Anson again.

"Then why are you getting aroused? Why is your penis getting harder and harder inside me at the mere mention of it?" Jennifer smiled wickedly, as she started to rub him with her insides tighter and tighter.

"Ooooh...." said Anson.

"Agree, Anson," she said, rotating her hips slowly in a circular motion to rub the tip of his penis against her insides.

"Oooooh," Anson moaned again. The feeling was incredible. The feeling was unbearable. He was going to come at any moment.

"Agree, or I stop!" said Jennifer, slowing down.

"No, I agree! Just don't stop," Anson shouted.

"I'll never stop, Anson," she smiled at him, as she started to friction faster and faster on top of him.

Anson cried out, and spurted into her, stronger than the last time, which only convinced Jennifer that secretly part of Anson was turned on to the idea of her making love to another man, once their relationship was ironclad again.

Afterwards, as they lay together, watching the evening sun, Anson said, "So... we'll have an open relationship?"

"Not at all! We'll each have lovers, but only one love," said Jennifer. "You have always been and will always be mine, and I will brook no compromises with that, with emotional love. I may loan you out strategically to some of my choicer girlfriends, from time to time, to remind you how truly shallow and empty the competition is, but you belong to me, Anson Ford, and only me. And if any girl tries to steal you away from me, I'll scratch her eyes out. You are mine, forever and ever, my love, and this time, I will never let you escape."

Anson smiled, happily imprisoned by her arms.

*********

As the sun started to set, suddenly they noticed a datapad at their side, which read, "SHOWER AND DINNER AVAILABLE, WHENEVER YOU ARE READY."

"They're marvelous people, aren't they?" said Jennifer.

Anson had to agree. "Do you want to go inside?"

"No, my love, not yet. I want to see the stars first," said Jennifer.

But that wasn't what she really meant. What she really meant was that she wanted to see the stars with him. She wanted, once again, to share that experience, together.

"Anson, there's one more thing," said Jennifer, as the sky started to turn yellow, with just a hint of orange in the distance.

"Only one?" Anson asked.

"We have to reinvent ourselves professionally."

"We do?"

"Judy taught me this too. She went back to medical school. She's going to become a psychosurgeon. It's a cutting edge field, completely new."

"Do you want me to go to medical school too?"

She slapped him playfully. "No, you fool. I want you to help me invent new kinds of musical instruments. When was the last time a new instrument was created? It must have been the oboeflute, almost 200 years ago. I'm going to harness your creativity to help create new instruments, and entirely new kinds of music."

"It sounds great," said Anson.

"And I am going to come on some of your Fixer jobs with you."

"Really? Why?"

"To give you a fresh outsider's perspective. And... to be together. To do things together."

Anson suddenly remembered Master Pho, how for him, it was just as important who he was doing things with as what he was doing. He thought of Jessica, and then Jennifer, and realized how much more enjoyable his job would be with Jennifer at his side.

He smiled, and said, "I like the sound of that. All of it."

"I knew you would," she said, and she reached up to kiss him again.

They lay there, hugging each other, as the sun slowly started to sink behind the Swiss Alps. The yellow started to fade, and then the clouds turned a strong orange, and then a fiercely brilliant red, and then fading to pinks, and then a faint shade of blue, and then the colors all faded into the night.

And then the stars started to come out, as if the galaxy was applauding them with a big grand finale.

Jennifer and Anson watched the stars, hugging each other tightly, listening to the crickets, and living and loving every minute of it.

"Just promise me one thing," said Anson suddenly.

"What, my eternal love?"

"Promise me I'm not dreaming," said Anson.

Jennifer promised, and sealed it with a kiss.