All Comments on 'The Problem with My Sister'

by notablerogue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

More please, love to read how this relationship works out for them in the future. Great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Much like Josh, I too would like to know the answers to those questions. I'm betting she's not the only sister with secrets. She did seem to enjoy the taste of pussy. Five stars.

engnr62engnr62over 2 years ago

Love it I sense more to come about this duo

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Be criminal not to keep this going. Such a great start.

Please keep going.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME

Makes you want to go to War .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific premise.

But when the sex happens it's MUCH too fast. It's as if there's a deadline that had to be met to be over and done with.

No boob action. Nothing about how her body feels because he really doesn't touch it much.

The bit of a blowjob is like a Lamboghini zooming by. She doesn't play with his cock really. She doesn't discuss what she likes about it. She doesn't describe what she's going to do to him when it's time for him to cum in her mouth.

Analingus? Not really.

All sorts of other opportunities too. Really not delivered on.

Three stars.

Libido2286Libido2286over 2 years ago

Every once IN a while. (page one.)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The joining was a little quick for me, but pretty good story so far. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotablerogue@notablerogue
The series “Unlikely Training Couple” is really about Leanne even though it begins through the mind of Wes. Chapter 3 is in the works. Leanne has a simultaneous awakening with her brother spoken through the mind of Josh in “The problem with my sister”. Chapter 2 was just relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES