The Problem with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how the sexual phase of our relationship began. We continued into the night with another round at the hotel in San Diego before she dropped me off at the base. She even sucked me off one more time in the car prior to my departure. Sounding kinkier as we went she said after swallowing my load, "I guess I should feel guilty about swallowing all of those future nephews and nieces of mine that will never be but I love your cum so much I just don't."

"I'm long past feeling guilty about this. What I am already feeling is how long it's going to be until I see you again."

"I know Josh but remember our deal. Keep yourself healthy and safe and these goodies are yours when you get back."

After a hug and kiss goodbye, she was gone. So many thoughts and feelings as I was standing in line to get processed. And the questions that were swimming in my brain were the new problems I had to solve. Such as, if my sister was a virgin when she married Jason, how did she become such a sexual dynamo because I know my brother-in-law didn't cause that? And did my brother really need to stay home or had Leanna engineered this somehow? How long did she know I was into her? And why does she love the taste of her own pussy? So many questions but I knew better than to ask this time around.

My first leave is a few months out and she already agreed to fetch me at the airport. She did coach me not to tell the family the exact time I was arriving because she wanted an hour or two for herself. That hour or two is my sole purpose for living.

12