The Procedure Ch. 03

Story Info
Wes and Julian plot to turn the tables on the doctor.
7k words
4.81
11k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
486 Followers

A month later and I was back in Dr Hanson's waiting room for the third time. I was as anxious as the first time, but now it was mixed with anticipation.

It was late afternoon, evening really, and the waiting room was near empty. The doctor walked out, a little late for our appointment, and locked eyes with me. A slight smile fought the corners of his mouth.

"Wes, good to see you again." His face was back to a professional mask once again. He gestured towards his office. "Come this way."

Walking with an appearance of confidence I didn't feel, I passed him as he held the door open and rather than head for the usual patient chair, I walked over behind his desk. He closed the door, and turned, surprise on his face as I sat down in his comfortable high-backed chair.

Before he could say anything, I gestured to the hard plastic seat on the other side of the desk. I glanced quickly at the nameplate on his desk.

"Why don't you take a seat, Lachlan," I offered, "and we can get started." The use of his first name seemed powerful somehow.

He looked at me confused, a word on the tip of his tongue, but instead just sank awkwardly into the chair. Inside I was singing! This had gone better than expected.

The door opened behind him, and Julian walked in, wearing some tight scrubs. He closed it behind him, snibbing the lock. I admired the way the blue material hugged his package.

"I trust you don't mind having a medical student join us for the consult?" I carried on. "No? Great! Julian, this is Lachlan. He's come in today for some help with his erectile dysfunction."

The doctor looked from one of us to the other, bewildered, but playing along, not quite sure how to break out of the strange scenario that was unfolding.

I met his eyes, my gaze unwavering.

"No need to feel uncomfortable, Lachlan." I said, in my best imitation of a reassuring doctor. "It's very common for men to experience this sort of problem, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure we can help."

He opened his mouth as if to say something, and then closed it again. I pressed ahead, eager to keep him off balance. This would only work if I could maintain the illusion of being the one in control.

I picked up a random paper from his desk.

"Now, it says here that the problem's been going on for some months, and that you think it might be from excessive masturbation." I fought back the smirk that tried to break out on my lips as I watched the doctor sweat. Used to being always in control, he was struggling with his sudden, inexplicable loss of power.

"Well, it's good that you've come to me to sort this out. I think we should be able to get to the bottom of it." Just the tiniest hint of emphasis on the bottom was enough to make his eyes widen ever so slightly.

I turned my gaze to Julian, standing just behind our new 'patient', Lachlan.

"First things first, we'll do a physical exam. Julian, why don't you have a listen to his heart and lungs for me."

"Sure thing, doc." Julian smiled.

He stepped closer, standing just behind the doctor. The doctor jumped as Julian's big hands slid slowly down his shoulders and over his chest.

He unknotted his tie slowly, and slid it from him, dropping it on the floor beside the chair. One by one, he undid Lachlan's shirt buttons, parting the material and revealing a healthy smattering of dark, trimmed fur running across his chest.

His nipples stood to attention instantly as Julian rubbed his hands across the bare skin.

The cold metal of a stethoscope drew a wince from Lachlan, unused to being on that end of his usual tool of the trade. Julian slid it across his chest, pausing periodically to listen. His free hand played absently with Lachlan's erect nipple.

I watched the sensual scene play out from my vantage point behind the desk. It was incredibly hot watching this confident doctor suddenly reduced to a submissive patient, merely at my suggestion.

My cock strained hard against my suit pants, aching to get free. I could see a similar bulge tenting the front of Julian's scrubs, as he rubbed his crotch against Lachlan's shoulder.

Our reluctant patient was certainly no different. The signs of his approval twitched between his legs with every flick of Julian's finger against his hard nipple. His breathing was deep and slow, his head pressed back against Julian's belly.

Wanting to maintain control of the situation, I offered some more direction.

"I'm sure it'll be easier if you just slip that shirt right off him, Julian."

I saw Lachlan glance over his shoulder at the door as Julian bared his torso.

"No need to worry, Lachlan, you're my last patient for the day." I'd deliberately booked his last appointment for this reason. "Julian here has spoken to Julie and sent her home. It seems this isn't the first time there's been a...long consultation...at the end of the day."

Finally, it dawned on the doctor-turned-patient that he was in it now. There was no-one to come and interrupt us. I couldn't tell if he was relieved or distressed by the realisation.

"Of course, we can always reschedule this if you need to go." I reassured him, giving him the same choice he'd offered me. "Like any medical procedure, we must have consent. You can just stop at any time if you're...uncomfortable. Shall we continue?"

I held his gaze as he looked at me, unblinking. The twitch in his groin gave away his decision before he rested back in the chair again, Julian's hands once more on his chest.

I nodded; the decision made.

"Now Julian," I continued, "Next a quick check of his neurological system. Erectile dysfunction can sometimes reflect a problem with the nerves. We should check a few other reflexes. Perhaps his gag reflex to begin with."

Julian needed no further prompting. Leaning over the seated patient, he rested a hand under his jaw and turned his head to one side. Slowly, he slid two fingers of his other hand into the compliant mouth.

Lachlan sucked gently on his fingers as he slid them in and out. With each entry, he slid a little further in. The doctor tolerated it well, his watering eyes the only sign of any stimulation.

Sliding his fingers out, Julian looked at me as Lachlan regained his composure.

"This gag reflex seems a little sluggish, but I think we're out of tongue depressors, doc." He said, a smirk just showing at the corner of his mouth. "Any suggestions?"

"Well," I said, feigning seriousness, "It's important we test this out. I'm sure you can think of something else to use to stimulate his reflex."

I was amazed! Everything was playing out just as I'd hoped. The compliant doctor, knocked from his pedestal; the ludicrous B-grade porn script rolling off my tongue; the two hot guys getting hot and hard right in front of me. It was like a dream.

I watched, rapt, as Julian slid his scrubs down just enough to free his cock. A glistening drop of fluid swung from the end of his hard dick before swinging off and landing on Lachlan's pants.

He gripped Lachlan's jaw with one hand again and slowly slid his long cock between his lips.

Lachlan's mouth opened wider as he accepted the swollen, throbbing cock into his throat. Julian moaned as he slid into him, his free hand now resting on the top of Lachlan's head.

The probing cock pushed further into his mouth, sliding down the back of his tongue and into the opening of his throat. His eyes streamed as he gagged on the bulky meat.

Julian pulled back, allowing him to take a breath before slowly sliding in once again. This time he avoided the deep thrust, opting instead for a more sustainable mouth-fuck.

The muscular doctor sat stripped to the waist, gripping the chair as Julian slowly slid his cock in and out of his mouth. I could feel the fluid leaking from me as I watched this powerful surgeon being penetrated by my favourite, young med student.

Julian thrust deep into him once again, pushing the large cock down into his gullet, nose pushing into pubes with a choking, gagging mess.

He pulled out finally, stepping back and tucking himself back into his pants. His hard cock poked up through the waistband of his scrubs, a dark stain rapidly showing through as he continued leaking. The doctor leaned forward, panting. Saliva and precum covered his chin as he caught his breath.

I waited just long enough for him to regain his composure.

"Seems like your gag reflex is still functioning well enough." I tried to maintain my professional tone, my hard-on tenting my pants like a tepee. "We'll need some adequate exposure to perform a genital examination. Julian, if you would please." I gestured vaguely towards Lachlan's seated form, still amazed that he wasn't just kicking us both out.

Julian obeyed immediately, pulling him up to standing, and crouching before him to undo his pants. He slipped his shoes and socks off carefully, setting them beside the chair, before slowly sliding his tailored trousers down his thighs.

With them gathered at his ankles, he reached up again and pulled down his tight briefs, lifting the waistband carefully over his obvious erection.

Awkwardly, Lachlan stepped free of his clothes and stood there naked in the centre of the room. I watched him, saying nothing as he stood motionless. He looked cowed, almost anxious. Far from the confident, brash surgeon that I'd seen in my previous visits.

Standing naked in a room with two fully clothed men, he looked vulnerable and submissive. All it would take was one word from him to end this, but he stayed silent, watching me with a rapt fascination.

His body was perfect. Mid-30's, he was muscular and toned, but not slim. His tanned skin at this time of year betrayed some vanity. Clearly a tanning salon was part of his routine.

Trimmed, dark hair spread across his chest, defining his muscular pecs before funnelling down towards his groin. His shoulders and arms looked like they could pick me up without any effort at all.

His cock stood rigid before him, a tight sack cradling his balls below. Seen from this different perspective, his erection seemed smaller than I remembered. Very different to the powerful slab of meat spewing cum down my open throat the last time I'd seen it.

I stood slowly from my seat, trying to adjust my erection surreptitiously into the waistband of my trousers as I did so. The model of professional restraint, I walked slowly around our naked patient, observing him closely.

I stroked my chin, nodding sagely as I passed his taut buttocks, as if this was something that I did every day.

All the while, my mind raced. I couldn't believe that I had been able to get this god of a man to submit so easily. I felt such power! Such control!

I wanted to test it further.

"Julian, as you know, it's important to test for hernias in such a situation as this." I lectured him, ever the magnanimous teacher. I moved to stand in front of the naked patient again. "Lachlan, can you drop down to a crouch please?"

My muscular subject complied, junk hanging beneath him as he balanced with his arms forward.

"And now straighten up." The doctor wordlessly complied with my instructions. "Now, if you could just turn around towards the door? That's it. And bend down to touch your toes?"

Like a dream, he bent down directly in front of me, his arse muscles tight. Soft, pale down covered his arse, coalescing into a darker growth deeper in the crevasse between his glutes. The hint of a hole was all I could see. I leaned forward slightly, longing to dive in.

But not yet! We were a long way from that tantalising reward still.

Allowing myself a small reward, I rested a hand on his lower back. A seemingly gentle rub was all it took to reinforce a sense of control.

"That's good." I condescended. "You haven't lost too much flexibility I see."

He stood up once again as I dragged a stool over and sat before him. Julian leaned against the examination couch, clearly fighting an urge to stick a hand down his own pants.

I looked up at my naked patient, his eyes staring straight ahead. Every inch of him screamed arousal. Sweat beaded on his forehead, the goosebumps across his flesh echoing the erect nipples standing out from his chest.

His rock-hard cock twitched gently to the beat of his pulse. A drop of the clearest fluid leaked slowly from his piss-slit, forming into a droplet as I watched before lazily dropping down into my lap.

I could barely breathe.

He jumped slightly as I possessively rested a hand on the outside of his thigh. I looked up at his face again.

"Now, Lachlan, I'm going to need to examine your genitals now. Is that OK with you?" My voice seemed a little husky. I hoped he couldn't tell.

He replied in a voice even more broken than mine.

"Yah...hmmm...uh huh." He nodded quickly, as if trying to clarify his answer. A blush bloomed across his face.

Wasting no time, I reached up with both hands, trying to emulate what I'd seen on medical shows, even though I had no idea what I was doing.

I wrapped my hands around his hips, thumbs pushing into the area just to either side of where his cock was attached.

"Now cough for me." He gave a little cough as I continued to rub my hands over the area. I traced the inside of his thighs, watching with fascination as his balls rolled in his sack. A soft whimper escaped his lips as his cock jumped.

Finally, I reached up and cupped his full sack, enjoying the weight of his balls in my hand. I squeezed gently, reminding him that I could have him on his knees in a second.

He stepped his feet apart slightly allowing me access to the area behind his sack. I slid a couple of fingers in there, pushing up and massaging his perineum. Another glob of precum escaped from him, inches from my moist lips. I longed to snake my tongue out and collect the precious nectar.

It hung, tantalisingly from the end of his cock, swinging back and forth before finally dropping free onto the floor before him.

I massaged his balls slowly, fingers tickling the back of his sack. I watched his face as he stared straight at the wall, his tongue sneaking out to moisten his dry mouth.

His eyes closed briefly as he breathed in. Pleasure was already engulfing him.

His erect cock struggled to push past the slowly retracting foreskin. The shiny, engorged head showed through, longing for release.

I reached up slowly, one hand still cupping his balls, and grasped his cock firmly. The foreskin slid easily back, lubricated by his generous secretions.

I lifted his cock, looking closely at the underside, moving close so as to examine him thoroughly.

I inhaled. The heady aroma of his end-of-day musk filled my nostrils. The faint tinge of piss mixed with his sweat to form the perfect milieu on which to exhibit the new scent of sex that he was now excreting. I longed to take him in my mouth and devour him there and then.

I exhaled, my resolve holding for now. My warm breath danced across the exposed head of his cock. A soft moan escaped his lips.

I let go of his genitals and pushed my chair back. I watched amused as he seemed to slump on the spot, near swooning, at the release from my grasp. He was truly mine now.

I glanced at Julian, who stood watching in rapt fascination. The front of his scrubs was a mess of leaking erection, but he had managed to keep himself in his pants for the moment.

"Well, everything seems to be in working order so far." I told him matter-of-factly. The professional façade seemed unnecessary now, but I was enjoying it, and reluctant to let it go. "But no examination of the genital system is complete without a prostate check."

The doctor turned to look at me suddenly, making eye contact for the first time in a while. Surprisingly, it seemed only now that he was grasping the full extent of what was going to unfold here.

"Lachlan, this can sometimes feel a little odd, but it's important to check this part of your body in these situations." I continued on, as if educating one completely naive to the human body. "If that's ok, I'll get you to come over here to the exam couch and lean forward."

The naked doctor said nothing as he approached with only a momentary hesitation, bending forward until his elbows rested on the vinyl couch. Standing behind him I put a hand on his inner thigh, pushing his legs further apart.

Julian, my dutiful assistant, stood beside him, pulling one cheek to the side to expose his tight ring. He held an open tube of lube in his free hand, squeezing a stream of the cold liquid to run between the doctor's muscular cheeks.

I stood with one hand firmly on the doctor's naked hip, watching the clear, thick fluid slowly work its way down towards his tightly puckered hole. The touch of the cold fluid caused an involuntary spasm of his sphincter.

I scooped up the running fluid with my index finger, circling his twitching hole. Centring on his tight opening, I massaged the lubricating fluid into his skin, smearing it over my finger as I went.

He looked back at me, surprisingly nervous as I pushed gently at his hole.

"Just go easy on me...doc." His voice faltered a little. "Hasn't been too much that's gone up in that direction."

I looked at Julian, both of us shocked. Could it be true that this doctor, so focused on the 'depths of the full male sexual experience', had never popped his anal cherry? Was it really all just a con?

The mixture of longing and fear on his face showed me the truth. This was to be the first time that he'd ever been fucked.

Unable to hold back a wry grin, I slapped his arse with my hand.

"You'll be fine." I said, looking him straight in the eye. "Trust me. I'm a doctor."

With that, I pushed firmly with my finger, slipping it unchecked through his muscular sphincter. He grunted as I slid into him so unexpectedly, his knees buckling slightly beneath him. Julian held him by the hips, keeping him still for me.

His hole spasmed around my finger, too late to prevent my entry. My fist was pressed against his arse. I could feel his pulse through the warm, tight walls of this unexplored tunnel.

I gave my finger the slightest wriggle, drawing a low, shuddering moan from the prone man before me.

The sense of power that I had over him was intoxicating. I looked down at his impressive form, doubled over the vinyl exam couch. Every inch of him, from the broad, muscular shoulders to the dark, curling hair across his thighs, screamed dominant masculinity.

And here I had him quivering at the movement of a single finger.

I held still for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation of his warm involuntary grip on my finger. Waiting until the exact moment that his breath returned to normal, I flexed my finger once again, sending him into further spasms.

I leaned down, glancing at the twitching cock beneath him as thick, viscous pre cum leaked from him onto the carpet.

Julian looked on, his lips slightly parted, his breath audible. He rested one hand on the doctor's back, mindlessly rubbing his sweat sheened skin. His cock stood straight out before him, straining through the soaked material of his scrubs.

Turning my mind back to the task at hand, I moved my finger inside him until I found the rubbery walnut that was his prostate. Moving my hand back and forth, I began stroking the firm gland, as he had mine.

I watched him with interest as he collapsed down onto the vinyl beneath him, his eyes closed in rapt pleasure as I found the key to his bliss.

With increasingly savage movements, I finger fucked him, focussing all of my attention on his pleasure gland.

He moaned, stepping his feet further apart, but otherwise making no movements. I watched his balls contract between his legs, his cock hardening even further. In seconds, it seemed to build up within him before a spasming climax overtook him, clear fluid pissing out of him onto the increasingly messy carpet.

BluePill
BluePill
486 Followers