The Procedure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped the exam couch as if his life were dependent on it, his whole pelvis rocking in time to my thrusting finger.

Finally, the spasming in his arse slowed, and his breathing returned to normal once again.

Still gripping the exam couch, the prone doctor was covered in a sheen of sweat. His thick cock stood hard at attention beneath him, the rippling prostate orgasm doing nothing to sap his desire.

He pushed himself back against my finger, trying to take control of his pleasure as he usually did. Eager to maintain the upper hand, I pushed him forward firmly with my spare hand. Julian pressed down on his torso, holding him in place.

"Not so fast there, Lachlan." I chided him. 'This is a medical procedure, after all. You'll need to show a little...restraint."

As Julian held him still, I squirted some more lube onto my remaining fingers. Slowly, carefully, I slid a second finger past the tight ring at his opening. The stretching muscle caused a further moan to escape his lips.

The doctor stood doubled over, torso pressed against the examination couch. His face was turned to one side, eyes closed in quiet ecstasy.

His tight, warm tunnel pulsed around my lubricated fingers as I explored him again. I turned my hand, allowing my thumb to stroke along his perineum. Two fingers inside, and a thumb outside, I gripped his pelvis, firmly massaging his prostate with a pincer grip.

Fluid dribbled in a constant stream from his cock as I milked his sex organs like some kind of kinky farmer. I longed to get on my back beneath him and swallow every drop of the glorious nectar he was producing.

His knees had given way and he rested his entire weight on the exam couch. Julian held him fast as he whimpered with mind-blowing pleasure. His arse quivered in a flurry of muscular contractions around my relentless fingers.

He moved his arm, reaching down towards his throbbing cock, longing for a final release. Quick as a flash, Julian intervened, grabbing his wrist and moving it back up to its position gripping the exam couch.

"Sorry, sir, but the procedure's not finished yet." He said firmly. "I'm afraid we can't allow any self-pleasuring at this stage, or you may ruin all of the progress we've made."

I stifled a chuckle at how easily Julian had slipped into his role in all of this. The doctor, also accepting his role without complaint, complied.

Within minutes, though, the tension built up once again. Moaning and writhing in pleasure on the couch, the doctor mindlessly reached down towards his cock again, desperate to stroke himself over the edge.

Once more, Julian grabbed him, returning his hand back into position.

"I'm afraid we might need to implement some other strategies to keep your impulses in check." Julian said, matter-of-factly.

He looked at me and nodded slightly and indicated that I should move out of the way. I extricated myself from the doctor's throbbing arse, and pulled him upright, and back a couple of steps.

We both looked on as Julian reached under the exam couch, flicking some kind of hidden lever. With a sudden lift, he removed the lower end of the exam couch where one's legs would normally rest.

In the space beneath it, 2 individual hinged leg supports were revealed. Clearly comfortable with the workings of this device, Julian quickly adjusted them into position and beckoned the doctor over.

A knowing look passed between them briefly. This was a routine they'd been through before, albeit in different roles.

Needing no prompting, the doctor climbed up onto the leg supports, kneeling on them in such a way that his torso rested on the centre third of the exam couch.

"Now, if you'll agree, I'm just going to do up a few restraints here, just so you don't fall off and injure yourself." He watched the doctor as he spoke, clearly enjoying this change in roles.

The doctor looked him in the eye before nodding his assent and lying his head down against the cool vinyl of the couch.

I watched, fascinated, as Julian strapped his naked legs into the leg rests. He bent down and again flicked a level, allowing him to reposition his legs. He pushed them apart until he was spreadeagled enough to allow easy access to his arse.

Continuing his efficient work, Julian flipped a couple of Velcro wrist restraints up from under the cushions. He looked the doctor straight in the eye as he stretched out his arms before him and strapped them in, tightening the straps carefully.

I walked slowly around the bed, admiring this thing that we had created. Only a couple of months ago, I had been totally in this man's control, willingly giving him access to my entire body.

Now, here he was before me, stripped naked, strapped helplessly to his own examination couch, eyes begging me to get back inside his arse again.

I had never felt such power over another person.

I stood at his feet, looking down at his splayed arse. His position accentuated his masculine form. Strong, muscular shoulders headed a perfect triangular torso. The skin on his back was hairless and shiny from the sheen of his sweat.

His rounded glutes spread wide atop his thick, hairy thighs. A smattering of dark hair ran down between his arse cheeks and spread across his balls, gripped tight by his contracted sack.

His rigid cock pointed straight up towards chin, hooked under the bottom edge of the examination couch. It pulsed in time with his heartbeat.

His arsehole twitched, calling me back to him.

I spoke to the prone doctor, strapped helplessly to the vinyl couch.

"We're making some good progress here, but I'm afraid we'll need to increase the intensity a little if we're going to cure your problem. I trust that I have your agreement?"

I paused briefly for the vehement nod that I knew would come before turning to Julian.

"I'll be needing some more lubricant please, Julian." I said matter-of-factly as I undid my belt.

"I thought you'd never ask." He replied. I watched on, surprised, as he pushed me aside and positioned himself between the doctor's splayed legs. In a flash, he had pulled down his sodden scrub pants, releasing his leaking erection.

With one hand he gripped the doctors tense arse, while he stroked himself vigorously with the other. I counted no more than 10 strokes before he tipped his head back, letting loose a loud, guttural moan.

His whole body convulsed in a spasm that seemed to start at his toes and erupt through his cock. A hosing spray of hot, white cum sprayed forth from him, spraying out over the doctor's twitching hole. Shot after shot of the thick liquid clung to the doctor's arse, until it gathered into slow, viscous rivulets and drooled down along his perineum.

Even as Julian's monstrous ejaculation finally subsided, he dropped to his knees, furiously licking up the dripping cum as it fell from the doctor's scrotum, not wanting to waste a drop. A shudder past through the naked man as the tongue lapped him unexpectedly. I watched, fascinated, half expecting him to shoot his own load there and then. Thankfully the spasm subsided.

Julian turned to me, mouth full of his own cum. He dropped to his knees again, this time before me, freeing my cock from the confines of my tailored suit. Taking me quickly in his mouth, he swallowed me whole, before slowly withdrawing and leaving his mouthful of cum spread carefully along the length of my aching erection.

I stood there, shocked, as he rose, job done, and moved closer to the doctor's face. With one hand holding his mouth open, he slid his dripping cock through his lips, feeding the remains of his cum to the hungry, naked doc.

I looked down at the splayed arse in front of me once again. Cum clung to his taught buttocks, concentrating inside his cleft. It funnelled downwards, some clinging to his thigh and slowly migrating further south, some dripping languorously from his tight scrotum.

I longed to bury my face in that dark crevasse, lapping up the remains of Julian's pleasure, spiked with the doctor's sweaty musk. I shook myself, taking control of the situation once again.

I stepped forward, between the doctor's bound legs. The examination couch was positioned at just the right height to give me access.

I put one hand on his taut buttock, signalling my presence. His eyes turned to me, Julian's cock already hardening again in his mouth. His look signalled his apprehension as I grabbed a hold of my cock and directed it towards his painted hole.

I looked him straight in the eyes as I pressed my cock against his tight sphincter. He watched me intently, Julian's cock sliding in and out of his mouth a mere distraction.

His muscle twitched against the end of my cock. I could feel him trying to relax as I pressed forward slowly. Julian's cum lubricated my passage well as I slid slowly into the tight passage.

His arse gripped me like a fist. I paused with just the head inside of him. I could feel his heartbeat through my cock as I took his virginity.

My business shirt hung loose now that my pants were undone, obscuring my view of his penetrated arse. I undid the buttons and opened it at the front. My tie hung down across my bare chest and belly, sitting just above the base of my cock as I slid it slowly deeper inside of him.

I was reluctant to strip further. The contrast between his naked form and Julian and I still fully clothed seemed to highlight his vulnerability further. The power I felt as I stood here above him turned me on so much that my balls ached.

I pushed further inside him. The walls of his arse were slick with cum, and his spasming muscle was unable to halt my advance. I slid into him through his tight grip until my pelvis pressed up against his arse.

The doctor moaned loudly around Julian's cock, his eyes rolled back in his head as I plunged the depths of his pelvis.

I sat there patiently, balls deep in his tight arse, waiting for his muscle to loosen up. Julian turned to me, sliding his re-formed erection free of the doctor's lips. The doctor tried to follow him with his mouth, seemingly reluctant to let him go. Held firmly by the restraints, he soon gave up.

"Doctor, our patient seems a little dry." He smiled at me, a twinkle in his eye. "Perhaps an infusion of some of your patented secretions would assist?"

"Well, I believe you may be right, Julian." I agreed. I looked down at my cock, still buried inside the doctor. "Perhaps you could assist?"

"Of course, sir." Julian agreed, erect cock swinging as he came over.

He positioned himself behind me, giving my arse a playful slap with his cock as he approached. He reached around my waist, grabbing my pants and lowering them down to my thighs. The air felt cool against my arse.

My cock twitched as I felt him wipe lubricant against my own arsehole, his finger circling me with expert precision. I leaned forward over the doctor, the shift in position causing him to moan again. The slightest motion of my cock inside him was enough to cause him pleasure now.

Julian slid 2 fingers inside me, finding my prostate almost immediately. My body was now trained to respond rapidly to this sort of stimulation. Within seconds I felt the familiar waves of prostatic pleasure rippling through me.

With each wave, my cock twitched, causing a simultaneous spasm from the doctor. We were linked in pleasure, the two of us.

As Julian stimulated me, I could feel my cock spewing pre cum deep inside the doctor's pelvis. Unable to stop myself now, I pulled back slowly, distributing the lubricating fluid along his tight tunnel.

He moaned as I slid back into him again, carefully directing my thrust towards his well-primed prostate gland. I could feel his arse push back against me as I pressed forward, a clear sign that his breaking-in was complete.

My pelvis pressed against his arse as I longed to get deeper inside him. I gripped his hips, holding him as if he were going to get away despite the straps keeping him in position.

Julian's relentless finger stroked my prostate, sending further streams of fluid deep into the doctor's pelvis. The ripples of my own pleasure seemed to drive me as I thrust again into the willing arse in front of me.

Soon we were into a rhythm. The doctor gripped his restraints, pushing back against me with every thrust as I fucked him.

My fluids leaked from him as I fucked him harder, punctuating each thrust with a wet slap. A grunt was pushed from his throat each time I drove into him. His eyes were closed with pleasure as he experienced this prostatic pounding for the first time.

Feeling close to the edge myself, I stepped back, slipping free of his wet hole. Taking my cue, Julian slipped his fingers out of my arse and looked at me hopefully.

I gave him the permission he wanted.

"Why don't you step in for a minute, Julian." I said magnanimously. "I think an extra dose of semen is likely to be of benefit in this case."

Julian gave a wry grin and stepped between the doctor's thighs. He slid his cock easily into the lubricated hole, both of them moaning in unison as they joined.

I stepped back for a minute and sat back in the doctor's leather chair to watch them fuck. My pants were still around my thighs, and my cock continued leaking fluid, but I was reluctant to touch myself for fear of bringing on my own orgasm before I was ready.

I watched intently as Julian, in his early 20's with a slim, toned body loomed over the older, muscular doctor. Julian's pants hugged his thighs, his slim pelvis exposed and humping away at the doctor's prone form.

The naked doctor looked like he was in a trance. He grunted with every thrust, pushing himself back against Julian's frantic rhythm. His cock bounced every time he was entered, spraying his thick, clear fluid in random patterns across the floor.

Before long Julian looked ready to blow again. His pace quickened and his moans increased in pitch. He chanted a breathless "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." as he slapped pelvis against arse, until finally his whole body tensed, driving him forward again in ecstatic bliss. Over and again, he thrust his orgasm deep into the doctor, and again, before collapsing in a sweaty, panting mess on top of him.

I walked over as Julian pulled out, dragging a sample of his cum from the doctor's dilated hole. The doctor lay still, catching his breath.

"If you could just turn him over, Julian now please?" I instructed him, as his cock began to droop from his second orgasm. He quickly complied, unstrapping the doctor, and rolling him over. He deftly repositioned the stirrups and strapped the compliant, naked man back in.

I moved again to stand between the doctor's spread thighs, this time with his knees up as he lay on his back. Semen leaked from his hole, joining the wet mess on the floor beneath him.

I slid two fingers back into his arse, gripping firmly onto his prostate with my thumb on his taint. He moaned, his hard cock twitching again.

He looked up at me, beseechingly.

"Let me cum." His voice was soft, pleading. "I'm not sure how much longer I can take this! Please let me cum. I'm so fucking close. It'll only take a couple of strokes!"

I looked down at his cock, positively bursting with pressure. His balls were drawn tight against his pelvis, sack swollen with pent up semen.

I rubbed a single finger gently down his sweat-slicked abdomen, taking care to just miss his sensitive genitals. He fought his restraints, desperate to grab a hold of his own cock and give himself the relief he craved.

"All in good time." I looked down at him as he begged for release. "You'll cum when I'm ready."

I looked at his twitching hole, as I slipped my fingers out, messy with cum. I wiped it across my cock, stifling a moan in my own throat at the touch. I couldn't hold back much longer.

Julian looked at me, seeing how close I was, and again adjusted the examination couch. He lowered the head end down, the naked doctor left angled downwards, his arse presented to me. I gripped my cock and rammed quickly into him, balls slapping arse with a wet smack.

Filled again with my cock, the doctor slumped back in his restraints, his eyes rolling back as he slipped back into the unbearable ecstasy.

His angle on the exam bed allowed me better access to his prostate, and I rammed it repeatedly, milking still more fluid from him. His cock looked fit to burst, red and swollen even without direct stimulation.

Julian stripped off his sodden scrub pants, straddling the doctor's head as I fucked him. He lowered his arse over the doctor's mouth, locking eyes with me as the tongue circled his sensitive hole.

He lifted up on his knees, stroking his cock as the doctor licked his arse. I could see the climax approaching him once again, still amazed at his capacity to cum repeatedly like this.

He moved himself back as his cock swelled further, positioning himself just above the doctor's head. With one hand, he reached down and held the doctor's mouth open, even as he stroked himself over the edge.

His earlier orgasms didn't diminish the white flood that erupted from him as he came, moaning over the doctor's face. Cum shot high in the air, splashing down across his cheeks and chin, in his mouth and across his neck. As his spasms subsided, he carefully scooped up some of the wayward cum, feeding it into the doctor's open mouth as he hungrily lapped it up.

The sight of thick cum running down the doctor's chin burned into my brain as I fucked him harder. I gripped his thighs hard, leveraging myself deep inside him. The time was finally approaching.

Julian climbed off him and stood beside the exam couch, cock finally soft. He absently played with one of the doctor's nipples as I reamed his arse.

The doctor lay as if in a trance, arms tied above his head, his body convulsing with every thrust. Fluid coated him, running slowly down his belly and across his chest.

My climax burned deep inside me, like a match catching on the corner of a newspaper. The flame took hold, increasing and spreading exponentially, until the white-hot fire rippled through my whole body.

Seeing my approaching orgasm, Julian took his cue, and finally grabbed a hold of the doctor's throbbing cock. I watched him stroke it with an expert hand, as my cum shot forth, again and again, deep inside the doctor's pelvis.

My muscles convulsed, my back arched, as I cried out in ecstasy, erupting my built-up pleasure into the muscular arse.

As if he'd been waiting for it, the doctor's dam finally broke as well. With convulsions that nearly ripped him from his restraints, he writhed on the exam couch, as the elusive pleasure of orgasm overtook him.

His balls contracted and his cock exploded in a hosing spray of cum that shot forth, coating his face and torso in hot liquid. Again and again, the ropes of thick semen erupted from him, splashing over his body and running down onto the vinyl exam couch beneath him. His ecstatic moans slowly faded into a blissful whimper, as his mind bathed in the fading pleasure of his orgasm.

Julian stepped back from the dripping doctor and picked up the doc's clothes from the floor. He threw me his shirt as he wiped his own cock clean on the doctor's pristine suit pants.

Sliding out of the doctor's twitching, post-orgasmic hole, I followed his lead, cleaning the secretions and cum from my spent cock, soiling the doc's tailored shirt.

The doctor lay back, panting as I dressed myself, slowly reconstructing the professional façade with which I'd entered.

Julian, already dressed, reached into his bag and pulled out a curved, black dildo. The doctor widened his eyes in alarm as he walked over to him.

"A little parting gift, doc." He said as he shoved it home into the doctor's cum-filled hole. The doctor struggled against his restraints as he was entered once again. With a flick of a switch, Julian set the dildo vibrating, and with a reluctant moan, the doctor collapsed back onto the exam couch again, his cock already beginning to harden.