The Process/Progress Pt. 01

Story Info
Protective brother becomes ensnared by his sister's lover.
10.5k words
4.7
31k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abcdiablo
abcdiablo
95 Followers

Based on a true story; names have been changed; some details reflect reality closely, others have been exaggerated or fabricated for dramatic effect; all characters in the story are 18 or over.

There are elements of forced feminization and incest in this story. The forced fem starts near the middle of this chapter; the incest will appear in a later chapter.

-------------------------

"Uuuuunnnnh god!" my girlfriend moaned.

"I'm getting close" I panted into her ear, sweat dripping off my forehead into her long, shiny, black hair.

"Uh huuuuh" was her response as she wrapped her legs tighter around me. I had a habit of pulling out and painting her dark tits white whereas she preferred to feel the warmth as I filled her up.

"Where do you want it?" I teased.

"Mmmmmmm...." She wrapped her arms around me, our sweaty bodies pulled closer.

"Linh. Tell me." I liked hearing her talk dirty, but she mumbled something as she ground her hips against me. "Teeeell meeeee. I'm so close to coming. I wanna hear you say it."

"In my pussy, Jack. Cum deep in my pussy." I pressed as hard as I could to reach deep inside her, releasing all my cum. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," She moaned as she grinded her clit against me with my cock deep inside.

We remained like that as our heart rate and breathing returned to normal and we basked in the closeness of our bodies. I kissed her sweaty neck and rubbed my thumbs over her pointy tits. Even at 5'2'', her breasts appeared small, barely filling an A cup. She admitted to me before she only wore a bra to avoid the distraction her nipples caused in public.

Eventually, I deflated, pulled out, and rolled off of her. She rolled onto into my arms, looked into my eyes, and we traded soft, affectionate kisses. I loved fucking her. She was deceptively cute in public, and it was a huge turn on to see how wild she would get in bed. But I could feel a swelling in my chest every time we shared these tender moments.

After a few moments, I heard, "umm." I don't know if she thought I took news best after sex or if sex helped her deal with her own anxiety, but any time she wanted to share bad news or news she was nervous about, we'd have sex and she'd preface it with "ummm."

"Ummm, you know Truc?" I nodded. Of course I knew Truc, her older brother. Well, I knew of Truc. I never met him or her oldest brother, Dustin, despite having dated Linh for two years. Her brothers were already at university and avoided coming back to their ultra conservative and stereotypically strict Asian parents. Because of those ultra conservative Catholic views, I was her dirty little secret. Her rebellion against her parents. No one in her family even knew I existed.

Until now.

"Truc kind of knows about you now."

"Oh? How?" I was surprised. Information about me was usually as secure as anything at Fort Knox.

"Well, he knows about you. About us. Us dating."

"Everything?"

She put some thought into it. "Uhhhh I mean, not everything, but most of it."

"How did he find out?" I wasn't really concerned about Linh's brothers knowing, but if they told her parents, then that could make it harder for us to find time and places to meet behind her parents' backs. I'm already parking my car in a church parking lot and walking to her house and jumping over her backyard fence while her parents are at work.

She hemmed and hawed. "Okay, so what's he going to do? Will he tell your parents?"

"I don't think so. I haven't told them about HIS girlfriend at university." It always blew my mind that not only were their kids not allowed to date during high school, but they weren't allowed to date in college either. Those parents were just begging for their kids to lie straight to their faces.

"So?"

"Well, he wants to meet you at least."

"Okay. Does he know we're fucking?"

"Don't be gross!" She smacked me in the chest. Still being wet with sweat, her slap was delivered with a bit more of a sting than she meant to and I flinched. "And no, he doesn't know we've... had sex."

"Ahhh that stung," I said as I exaggerated the pain she inflicted on me.

"Yeah, that's what you get," she deadpanned.

"Oh yeah?" She scrambled to get away from me. She knew what was coming. She was always egging me on because she knew how I'd react. I grabbed her and pinched her butt. It wasn't big, but it was the perfect shape for her size.

"Ow! I'm sorry!" she squealed and laughed and squirmed to get away from me.

"Not sorry enough." I had one wrist in my grip and she was trying to break from with the other hand and push away with her legs. Before she could react, I pulled her close and pinched her right under her tit.

"OH! Son of a-!" I grabbed her other wrist as she tried to cover her tit with her once hand. She pushed me with her feet again, but her feet slipped over my shoulder, which allowed me the opportunity to flip her over onto her stomach, where I pinned her on her stomach and her arms pinned to her side by my legs.

"Sorry yet?"

"Never!" She tried to push up with her legs. I don't know if this was a coincidence or if she was using escape as an excuse to present herself to me, but her ass lifted up as she tried to push me off of her. A valiant effort. I wasn't the biggest dude at 5'10'', but being in football, swim team, and karate during high school, I was in excellent shape. And at 5'2'', she was just presenting her ass to me.

SMACK!

Her waist fell back to the bed. We'd done some spanking before, but never enough to leave any welts or marks. Just enough to tease her or make her ass shake as much as it would. But I just chose now to push the boundaries. See how far we both were willing to go.

"UH!"

"Sorry yet?" I was pushing into new territory. I wasn't really into spanking myself, but I got turned on by seeing how far I could push Linh and she seemed open to try anything once. Most of what we've done has been pretty vanilla so far. Sex outdoors in her front yard at 3 in the morning; that was fun but risky. Feet stuff; we managed to get off but never did it again. But we never pushed into playing with pain or anything. I could feel her thinking under me. Her head shifted. Maybe only ten seconds passed, but it felt like minutes.

"No, I'm not sorry." I almost didn't hear her.

SMACK!

"UHHH!" Her ass clenched. I could see her try to sink into to the bed.

"Now?"

I could hear her force out her breath as she steeled herself. "Never." She sounded on the verge of tears.

SMACK!

"Hnnnnuuuh" and a quick gasp to replenish her air. Being my first time spanking her like this, I didn't know what to expect. We were both virgins until a year after we started dating, so I know she hadn't done this either. "Are you okay?"

She sounded like she was in pain, but I could hear some of the original cheekiness that started all of this in the first place. "Fuck you, this is nothing. I'm not sorry." I took a second to process that before she wiggled her butt for me. Okay.

SMACK!

"SHIIIIIhhhhhhhuuuu" I smacked her on the cheek I had neglected, even harder than before. Immediately, I could see the skin glow red, even past the brown tone of her skin.

"Sorry yet?" I asked. I tried to sound indifferent, but I was both terribly turned on and ready to fuck her and a bit worried about hurting her more than what she wanted.

I could feel and hear her ragged breathing under me. "Fuck me, she's going for more" when I realized she's trying to compose herself.

"No," she managed to squeak out after her breathing calmed a little.

SMACK! Back to the first ass check to try to match the red tone of the other.

"UHHHHHHHHH" and she buried her face into her bed. I think I heard her try to stifle some crying. I slowly and gently lowered my hand to her ass again. She stiffened, but quickly relaxed again after she realized I wouldn't spank her again. I leaned down and blew gently on her ass to try to relieve the pain. I couldn't resist slipping my finger between her ass cheeks and sliding them toward her pussy. Noticing this, Linh lifted her ass for easier access. She was fucking soaked.

"Are you sorry now?" I asked confidently.

"Yes. I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Sorry for what?" I asked as I got off of her and sat up, legs sprawled out on either side of her head. She rolled on her side and used my thigh as a pillow, my stiff cock pointing down her body. But she looked past it and into my eyes.

"Sorry for smacking you and hurting you."

"No, that's not what you should be sorry for."

"Uh? Uhmmmm sorry for being a brat."

"Right. And how will you make up for it?"

Linh had never been shy about sucking my cock, but she was never eager about it. I knew she only did it because she knew I liked it. So, I was a little surprised when she immediately grabbed my cock and licked it from the base to the tip and sucked it right in her mouth as if it were her favorite thing to do.

"Ohhhh fuck that's good," and I pushed her hair out of the way so I could see her get to work. After a minute, I see her reach down with one hand and start playing with herself. This was another rare treat. We'd done voyeurism before and played with ourselves on the phone and in front of each other, but if we're going to fuck, we usually just fuck.

As much as I enjoyed the show, she seemed to be distracting herself with that, and I was getting close to coming. So I reached down to grab her by the waist and pull her up so I could finger her while she gave me the best blowjob she'd ever given up to that point.

She's licking me up and down and occasionally trying to deep throat me, I'm shoving my fingers in her knuckles deep and rubbing her clit with my thumb. And I blurt out "So I'll be meeting your brother soon?"

She doesn't stop sucking, but she looks me in the eyes, surprised: "Mmm hmmm." Fuck, it felt good.

"Should I tell him about how wild I drive his innocent little sister?"

She was looking right into my eyes, sucking on the head of my cock when she lets it out for a second, "I don't care," and takes it back in.

I push her off my leg and push her on her back. "You don't think he'll try to do anything about it?"

She smiles the most devious look I'd seen on her and almost lose it right there. "He can try. He won't be able to stop it." She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. She closes her eyes like she know it's coming right then. And it did. I came more than I had ever cum before up to then. All over her face and on her tongue. She squealed. "Oh my gooood!"

She swallowed all of the jism that landed on her tongue and in her mouth, but kept her eyes shut tight. "Oh my god, JAKE! Where did that come from?"

"I dunno. You were just so into it, I got into it. God, that was hot. Oh jeez, sorry, here's some tissue." She reached out and found my hand.

"Thanks," she wiped the cum out of her eyes and off her face. "Yeah, it got a little crazy there."

The rest of the Saturday afternoon was uneventful if a little awkward. We didn't mention Truc again, but we did promise to talk again soon.

-------------------------

Next week, I was ready to meet Truc. We agreed to meet at the park. It was a place away from his family and my family, but quiet and secluded enough that we wouldn't be seen by anybody that knew him or his parents, since he didn't want them to know he was back in town. I knew the park would be secluded enough since that was one of the few places I fucked Linh outdoors.

From the years of dating Linh, I knew she respected and loved her brothers. They were there for each other through their parents' strict rules and helped each other through it. So I was a little anxious because I didn't know what to expect. Would he come, be cool, shake my hand, and say "hey I wanted to check on the man dating my daughter, please treat her right?" Would he be a hypocrite and tell me to back off her? I didn't want a fight and I didn't want to make Linh upset.

I know she said her brother couldn't stop us from dating, but she said that post-orgasmic bliss with cum covering her face. What else would she say?

Then I saw someone round the bend. He was wearing slimfit jeans and a white v-neck. He seemed a little short, but the caramel skin and dark hair pretty much confirmed it. I was about to meet Truc.

Finally meeting face-to-face, I stifled a chuckle. "Well, he couldn't stop me from dating Linh through brute force," I thought to myself. Even at 5'10'', I felt massive compared to his frame. He turned out to be just a bit taller than Linh at 5'3''.

My suppressed chuckle came out as a grin and I held out my hand to Truc. "You must be Truc. I'm Jacob, but everyone calls me Jack."

He seemed surprised. "You called me Truc."

"Yeah, that's your name, right? Look, I've been dating your sister for how long? Give me some credit, man, I'm not gonna call you 'truck'."

"I don't know, how long have you two been dating?" He seemed genuinely concerned.

I was glad he seemed concerned for his sister, but I was annoyed the immediate attitude he was giving me. "What? You don't know that much? Linh told me she told you everything."

Truc must have taken my frustration as uncertainty or insecurity or something. He stepped to me and got into my face, "she didn't tell me nothing except you're the one dating her, so I want YOU to tell me everything."

With Truc so close to my face, it was impossible to not notice it. There was an uncanny resemblance between Truc and his younger sister Linh. I probably hadn't noticed before because of my nerves or the horrible start to our meeting, but it was clear as day now. For a second, I felt the urge to lean in and kiss him.

I smiled again, putting him back on his heels. "Listen. You're cute." I could see a hundred emotions flash across his face before I continued, from embarrassment to rage. "But here's the deal. I really like your sister. Linh is pretty great. We've been through a lot, and I'm not going to let your little threats get to me. I came here to get on your good side. I said hello, offered to shake your hand. If you want to know something about Linh and I's relationship, you have to ask her. That's between you two."

"You better not be fucking her."

"So what if I am?" Those words slipped out of my mouth before I realized that's basically as close to an admission as you could get without outright saying it.

He came at me to hit me. I really didn't want to fight, but I also didn't want to get hit, even by somebody his size. I easily side-stepped his first punch and tripped him up. The second time he came at me, he came in less reckless, but I was still able to side-step his second punch, wrap an arm around his and drag him to the ground.

"Asshole," he cursed at me. He really didn't know when to quit. I pulled him back up, but before he could do anything, I put him in a full nelson headlock. Not the worst headlock to be put in, but with six inches and who knows how much weight on him, there was no way he was getting out.

"Listen." I yanked him one way. "I don't want to fight you." I yanked him the other way. "Your sister loves you and I don't want to make her sad." Yanked back again. "And you're too cute. I don't want to hurt anyone that looks like her either." I said the last one to be a jerk. But then I really felt like a jerk.

"Asshole." I heard some sniffing. "Can't even do that right."

"Can I let you go now?" He nodded his head. "You won't try to hit me again?" He shook his head. I let go and took two steps back. He rubbed his arms, looked around and saw the bench I was sitting on while waiting for him. He sat down there and hung his head.

"Okay, so you can't do what right?" I asked.

He turned his head away and I saw tears fall to the ground.

"What, you want to be the good big brother and make sure I'm being good to your sister?"

"Why didn't she just tell me about you?" I could hear him say fighting back tears.

"I don't know, dude. Maybe she was scared you'd spill it to your parents. Either accident or on purpose or whatever."

"I'd never! They'd make her life hell. She wouldn't have a bit of privacy left!" He seemed genuinely concerned about her situation and that anyone would accuse him of ratting out his sister.

"Well, okay, but you did try to fight me."

"Fat lot of good that did." I held back a laugh.

"So what, you want me to tell you everything me and Linh did with each other date by date?" Then a deliciously evil idea popped into my mind. First as a joke, but looking at Truc, it was hard not to start considering it for real.

"What, you know everything you and Linh did date by date?"

"I mean, not exactly, but the general timeline. And since her--your parents are so strict and over protective, there wasn't much we could do." Truc nodded in agreement. "But just telling you doesn't seem convincing enough."

"It's not?" He seemed ready to agree before, now I've thrown him off.

"Of course not. If I'm a bad dude, I could easily lie." I began to monologue sarcastically, "Oh our first date, was so chaste! We strolled through the flowers and we were too nervous to even hold hands!"

"Yeah, okay, so..." he looked concerned.

I probably looked more excited than I should have. "So WE go on a date!"

The look of shock on his face. I think he almost fell off the bench too. "We what?"

"Yeah, you look enough like Linh. We can recreate the first date we had, I show you what a gentleman I was, you can trust me." I knew I was playing with fire. He could flip out and say "no," my girlfriend could flip out and dump me. But the rewards.

"Where would we even go? We can't date in public and mom and dad definitely wouldn't-"

"Right, Linh and I went bowling and then we watched a movie. No one would necessarily know we're on a date, right? But I guess you don't want people to know you're back in town, huh?" He nodded, a look of disbelief still on his face. "Okay, how about this; I rent a hotel room, I bring some board games or Uno or whatever, we hang out, watch a movie, date's over!"

"A hotel room? That seems kinda..."

"Gay? Don't be stupid. We're not gonna DO anything. Just a normal first date with a cute girl and her respectful boyfriend, right?" He appeared conflicted, so I made the final push. "Or you can just not care about your sister or try to fight me again or whatever."

"Fine. I'll do it. We can go on a... a date."

"Lucky me. Getting to go on a first date with your sister for a second time. Anyway, give me your number, and we'll make arrangements later."

-------------------------

"You said WHAT?!"

I was spooning Linh and had my arms around her, one hand on a breast playing with a nipple, the other teasing her slit and getting her wet. We did go out occasionally, but the secrecy of our relationship made that difficult sometimes. So we made the most of our time together chatting, having lunch, watching a movie, or fucking until it was almost time for her parents to come home.

"I said he was cute." It was time to see her reaction. See how far I could push this.

She laughed. "Oh. My. God. Why would you do that?" She was surprised, but she didn't stop me from touching her.

"He was trying to pull a tough guy act after I barely even said 'hello.'" She laughed. "That's when I noticed how much he looks like you. And you're the cutest person I know. So that means he's pretty cute too."

"Awww, that's sweet," she said as she reached behind her head to rub my cheek. Her body stiffened. "And weird. But thank you" and she shook her ass against my dick. "What happened next?"

"Welllll, calling him cute made him angry, then he made me angry, I told him we had sex, and then he tried to hit me."

"Wait." She pulled my hands off her and turned around. I tried to put my hands on her again, but she grabbed my wrists to stop me. "You didn't hurt him, did you?"

abcdiablo
abcdiablo
95 Followers