The Process/Progress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tham blushed. "Stop." Panic was setting in.

"Okay, okay, sorry." I pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her arms. "I was teasing too much. But yeah, our date to my house wasn't until later, and my parents were home for that then, so everything was above board. So I skipped around. I figured that'd be alright with you."

"Yeah, I guess so." She didn't try to pull away.

"Great. Now put on the lipgloss. When Linh came over to my house, we played some video games and then watched a movie."

"Not another horror," she said at the mirror half pleading and half demanding.

"No, we watched Fight Club actually. I mean, we can watch whatever you want from my collection."

"Fight Club is good."

"What game do you wanna play? I got Soul Calibur 2, Smash Brothers..."

"I'd never played Soul Calibur, let's try that."

I chuckled to myself. Not in a mocking way, but I was amused by her answers. "What?"

"That's exactly what your sister chose too."

"Whu? I mean, we don't have to- You can choose something-"

"No, no, they're good choices. It just mean you both have good taste." She smirked. "Good taste in games. Good taste in movies. Good taste in men."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Uh huh."

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you're not tempted to give me a big ol' smooch." I held out my arms in a mock attempt to hug her and exaggeratedly puckered my lips.

She ducked my arms and walked into my room. "That's date three, lover boy." Her body tensed, realizing what she just suggested.

"I can't wait."

I walked into my room and set up the Gamecube. I sat down on the floor in front of my small TV/DVD combo and started up the system. We laughed at the breast jiggling on the character selection screens and taunted each other for the first few matches. I noticed Tham had trouble getting comfortable in her sundress through the game. If she tried to sit like a guy, like with her feet on the ground and legs bent, then her dress would ride up dangerously high. She tried sitting in a kneeling position, but it must have been uncomfortable, because that didn't last long. She eventually settled on sitting with her feet and calves tucked to one side in a very feminine position.

I won each match, but I let Tham keep it close until the sixth match. "I'm gonna win this one. I can feel it!" She seemed excited.

The game was close. "Tham are you ticklish?"

"Uh huh- No, don't you dare" she shouted as she tried to back away, but it was too late. I had my arms wrapped around her waist. I'm holding my controller with one hand and tickling with the other, still attacking in the game. "Aaaaaanonononostoppleasepleasepleeeeease!" I keep up the attack until I hear "Ring out! You win!"

"Yes! Still undefeated!"

"You jerk!" Tham picked up the pillow she was sitting on and started hitting me with it.

"Oof! Oh nooo, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'm sorry" I said in mock terror. I looked up at Tham and I noticed every time she lifts her arms, the dress is pulled tighter against her body and reveals the fact she has an erection. I didn't know how big she is and the dress is still fairly loose and breezy, but it was clear.

I don't think she noticed I noticed, but she must've realized the erection for herself, because she quickly sat down and placed the pillow on her lap. She looked down with the face she makes when she's blushing. "I guess I forgive you."

I sat up and grinned as the wheels turned in my head. "Hey," she looked up at me and I placed my head on the pillow on her lap. "I'm getting a bit hungry, how about yourself."

She looked down at me like a deer caught in the headlights. "Uh, yeah."

"So with Linh, we actually went to a restaurant before we came to my house." She tensed up. "That's off the table today obviously. I guess I could cook for you. I'm not the greatest though. I'd rather order pizza. Is that okay?"

She relaxed again. "Yeah, that sounds good."

"What do you want? A large sausage-" I grinned "-pizza?"

"Ha ha, very original. My sister's not dating you for your sense of humor."

"Right" I get up and head out the room. "It's for my large sausage."

"Gross!" Tham threw the pillow at me. I laughed as I headed down the hall toward the phone. I was glad for once the phone wasn't very close to my room. I pressed star sixty seven to block my number from her parent's caller ID as usual, and called Linh.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," I whispered.

"Jack? I thought you were on your hot date?"

"I'm supposed to be ordering pizza right now, but real quick, change of plans. I'm gonna kiss her tonight."

"What? I thought that was next date?"

"She's gonna try to kiss me and I'm going to let her."

"On the second date? Bullshit!"

"Bet on it. Anyway, gotta go, love you."

"This is so hot. I love you too."

After we hung up, I called a local pizza chain and ordered a pepperoni and a supreme, lame joke about a large sausage be damned. Tham and I played a few more rounds of Soul Calibur. I chose my worst character and she managed to beat me once. Nothing more eventful happened until the pizza arrived.

We were having a nice conversation, talking about college and work and friends until she got a little quiet. "What's up?"

She thought about her response for a moment. "Am I... really... cute?" I was surprised. Not because she was having these conflicting thoughts. I expected that. I'm surprised she was willing to open up to me about it. I'm the one who put her in this position in the first place, right?

"Of course," I said with the utmost sincerity.

"Because I look like Linh?"

I let out an exasperated sigh. I wasn't sure how to answer the question honestly or how to manipulate her to get what I wanted. I spoke slowly and deliberately. "Well. I mean. Yes and no? Yeah, you do look like Linh. And yeah, Linh's the all round, most attractive girl I know, but also... Like, if I didn't know Linh and I saw you how you look now, with your sparkling eyes and cute smile. The lip gloss makes your lips look super kissable." She blushed and covered her mouth. "I'd think any guy would be crazy lucky to go on a date with you. Or more." I took another bite of pizza and let the vague, but suggestive, words hang in the air.

We don't say anything more and eat the rest of the pizza in silence.

"I think it's about time for the movie, right? Unless you want me to make the total record on Soul Calibur one hundred to one instead of fifty to one."

"It's not fifty, it's thirty-eight. And it would be thirty-seven to two if you hadn't cheated that one time."

"Yeah, that would've doubled your wins!" She slapped my arm.

"You gave me the bad controller. Anyway, let's watch the movie."

"Have you seen this before?" I asked as I put in the disk.

"I live on campus with a bunch of DUDES and BROS. Hard to get away from it."

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess you got a point."

She sat back down on the floor and pushed the Gamecube controllers away. I sat down next to her. I don't hesitate as I put my arm around her and pull her close to me. No pretense of a scary movie. She didn't resist.

Thirty minutes passed. She finally rested her head on my shoulder. In response, I put my head on top of hers.

Another 15 or 20 minutes passed. She started to fidget. "My ass is getting sore." It's true, we had been sitting still on the floor for a long time. Even with the pillows, it's bound to get uncomfortable.

I grabbed our pillows and placed them a bit behind us. I followed that by placing my head atop my pillow. I motioned for Tham to follow suit. I couldn't see her face in the dark room, with the only illumination of the TV screen coming from behind her head, but I could tell she was hesitating. "C'mon, it's fine," and I motioned again.

I put my arm on her pillow. She slowly laid down, but once her head rested on my arm, she cuddled up close to me on her own. My heart beat with excitement and anticipation and I knew her heart was doing the same. I could barely concentrate on Edward Norton's character following Tyler Durden's trail across the country. Instead I was keenly aware of every square inch Tham had pressed of her body against mine.

I ran my hand across the small of her back and around her waist and back again, cursing the sun dress and how it blocked access of the bare skin of Tham's back.

But maybe it was a blessing. I had to be patient. I wanted to make her want me.

The movie I had seen five times before crawled to an end; four and a half if you don't count the time Linh and I spent with our tongues in each other's mouths instead of watching. The Pixies start playing and I realize I'm about to make out with her brother/sister while "Where is my Mind" plays, same as I did with her a year before.

I feel Tham look up at me. I look into her eyes. Both of our breathing is shallow, our hearts racing. I see her look at my lips and I hold her tight. She leans and I hear her let out a small, feminine "mmm" as our lips touch. She's motionless for a second. Pulls back. Gives another quick kiss. Another. I lean into the fourth and I feel her mouth part. On the fifth kiss, I very lightly bite on her bottom lip. Then the damn breaks and I feel her slide her tongue into mine.

We're exploring each other's lips and mouths with our own for a while until I pull her on top of me. I can feel her bulge against my stomach and I'm sure she can feel mine against her leg.

She leans up a little. "I thought we were supposed to wait until the third date." She kisses me again.

"You don't remember? The date at my house came after our second date. You're on the seventh already."

"So we should have been doing this already?" Tham joked.

"Before the games, after the games, during the movie, after the movie."

"I thought you said your parents were home?"

"They respect my privacy."

Tham seemed shocked. "Lucky."

"Why do you ask? Did you want to do this before?"

Shocked again, but this time she smiles. "Maybe."

Saying goodbye was awkward again. Before Tham changed out of her clothes, we didn't want to stop kissing. Once Truc reemerged from the bathroom with his own clothes on and he realized I wasn't going to kiss him again while he was like that, he became irritable. I wasn't treating him poorly. Except maybe when I told him I looked forward to seeing him AND Tham again. He gave me a curt "goodbye" and didn't look at me again as he pulled out of my driveway and drove away.

Oh well, Linh was waiting to for me to call with the good news.

-------------------------

"Hello?" Linh answered the phone.

"Hey, me again."

"Oh my god, how did it go?" She could barely contain her excitement.

"Well, you lost the best."

"OH MY GOD, YOU KISSED HER?!"

"She kissed me. And I returned it."

"... That's..."

"Linh?"

"So..."

"Yeah?"

"HOT. It's so weird. It's so gay. It's so FUCKING sexy. I haven't stopped touching myself since the first time you called me."

"You want me to tell you about it?"

"Yessss."

"She was so cute in the dress. She refused to lip gloss at first, but I told her it's not real makeup, it's just girly chapstick."

"What? It's makeup."

"I know that. But it was enough to convince her to wear it."

"She basically does everything you tell her to, yeah?" The "yeah" at the end was raspy and dripping with sex.

"She'll do anything I want her to and sometimes I don't need to tell her. I told her she looked super kissable with the lipgloss on. Know what she did?"

"What? Kiss you?"

"Not yet. She told me to wait for the third date."

"Oh my god" she whispered followed by a quiet giggle and ending with a moan.

"Know what game she chose?"

"Spin the bottle?"

"HA HA" It was a genuine laugh but I cut it short with a cough. "Heh heh no, we played Soul Calibur."

"What? The game with the chicks with the big tits and the swords?"

"There's more than chicks with big tits. There's also a blind guy with a codpiece, but yeah, that game."

"Did she win?"

"She won one."

"Only one? YOU WERE GOING EASY ON ME!" This was kind of true.

"I mean, I let you win one or two games, but then you got better. Then you won a few on your own."

"Hmph."

"Well, one time she almost won. But I started tickling her before she could and I stole the win from her."

"Uh huh?" She was still upset, but I was getting her attention again.

"So after I won and let go of her, she started hitting me with a pillow. That's when I noticed her boner."

"Oh my god, wow. She got hard- He got hard. She? Anyway, from you tickling her?"

"Yeah, that's when I called you and told you the change of plans."

"So you decided to kiss her when you saw she had a dick."

"I always knew she had a dick, Linh. We're talking about seducing your brother and turning her into a cute girl for us to fuck."

"Oh yeah." She giggled.

"So we ate pizza. OH! She was worried I was only dating her because she looked like you."

"What?"

"Or something like that. She asked if I really thought she was cute and if it was just because she looks like you?"

"Oh my god. Does she have a crush on you?"

"She kissed me, Linh. What do you think?"

"Oh my god, this is messed up, but it's so hooooot." I could tell she returned to touching herself. "What happened next?

"We started watching Fight Club."

"No way." I could hear her laughing away from the phone. "Did you two spend half the movie making out like we did? Did you two have a clumsy halfassed attempt to have sex where she didn't even take her pants all the way off because she was too nervous?"

I laughed. It was embarrassing at the time, but we've learned to appreciate the humor in our mishap. Her Catholic guilt and the nervousness of our first time stopped her from taking our pants all the way off, and she try to squeeze my dick between her legs. It didn't work obviously. After a few minutes of trying, she told me we need to wait until we're married. We didn't wait, obviously. We ended up having sex about two months later.

"No, all of our clothes stayed on. She just hugged me the entire movie."

"Yeah?" I guess Linh knew this is where the story was going to get good.

"Yeah, we started watching the movie sitting up, but by the end, she was laying down in my arms."

"Yeeeah..."

"The movie was ending. I could feel her look up at me. So I looked down at her. She had pretty eyes, just like you."

"Uh huuuuh..."

"The she looked at my lips. She was breathing hard. I was too. We were both so excited. I held her body close to me and she kissed me." Linh moaned into the phone. "It was a short sweet kiss. Like it was her first kiss. And she kissed me again and again until we started making out. She practically shoved her tongue in my mouth." I could hear Linh's breathing get ragged on the other end. "Then I pulled her on top of me. I could feel her erection against my stomach."

"Oh my god, my sissy brother wants to be fucked by my boyfriiiiend." She said this through ragged panting. "Are you going to fuck her, Jack? Fuck my sissy brother while I watch. I want to see you fuck him like you fuck me. Pleeeeeeease."

At this point, I was turned on too and I started stroking myself. "Yeah babe, I'll fuck her for you. I'll fuck her deep and hard. She'll be begging for my cum and I'll give it to her."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, do iiiiiit uuuuuuh" and I heard her climax on her fingers.

I was still jerking myself when her breathing returned to normal.

"Ooooh poor baby, did I finish before you?"

"Yeeeah, but that's okay," I stopped. "I'll finish later, I guess."

"Sorry" she giggled. "But I have to clean up the house a little. I got NOTHING done today after you called me."

"Nothing?"

"Well, I mean, a little, but not enough. We'll talk later though. I love you."

"I love you too." We hung up our phones. I sat there with my hardon in my hands, wondering what was going to happen next.