The Procurer - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another woman jumped in as Heather handed the phone back. Christopher's gaze lingered on Heather another moment, then he turned toward the new speaker. Heather's face remained slack for a moment, then she shook her head and life seemed to return to her features.

The new speaker was a cheerleader. She was wearing her revealing uniform, custom-made to cater to the male gaze. Her lips were coated in a wet lip gloss, and the miniskirt of her uniform was stretched tight over her clearly-spectacular ass. It was tight and well-muscled. Surely, any man who caught sight of it would imagine it in the air, her face down, her cunt glistening just below. Would men imagine spanking it? I wondered. Or would they imagine the feel of it bouncing off their hips, their hands on her hips, as they fucked her from behind?

"We've been trying to have sexier and sexier routines," the cheerleader said. "I mean, obviously, we understand that's what people want. We know that we're just there to be sexy, but with a tiny bit of plausible deniability - we're half a step from whores, and basically the same as strippers."

The other girls nodded along as the cheerleader spoke. Everyone knew these basic facts.

"So we've been trying to have sexier routines, but the dean has vetoed our last several suggestions. We just want to show off our sexy bodies and make people horny, but he won't let us! He's such a prude! What can I do about that?"

Christopher thought hard about how to answer. He put his chin in his hand and pursed his lips. The cheerleader waited with baited breath. She seemed to get more agitated and excited as she continued staring at Christopher - her breath started to come in ragged gasps, almost as if she were on the edge of orgasm. Her breasts lifted up and down with every breath as if trying to push their way out of her skimpy top.

After a moment Christopher asked, "Tell me, this dean is a man, yes? What do men want?"

Several of the women started firing off answers.

"Money!"

"Success!"

"Power!"

"Cars!"

Christopher didn't seem impressed by any of the answers he heard. He shook his head. More answers were called out. I glanced across the room and saw Amy biting her lip the way she did when she was working her way up to saying something.

Somehow, deep down, I didn't want her to speak up. In a cold, dark corner of my mind I felt it would be unsafe for her to be noticed. Some primal warning that being noticed by Christopher would alter her life forever. I tried to warn her off with a look, but then another green pulse of light emanated from Christopher's eyes and washed over all of us, here and gone so fast I wasn't even sure I had seen it.

Amy pushed her way to the front and looked up at Christopher.

"Women. Men want women," she said confidently.

Christopher looked at her, taking her in. Her white miniskirt sparkled in the light, drawing attention to her legs. It was so short it was practically showing off her underwear. Her low-cut V neck top showed off her tits to perfection. There was no doubt she had dressed to impress men, tonight.

He just stared her in the eyes, wordlessly inviting her to continue.

"Men want women. Money, cars, whatever, that's all just means to an end. It's just so they can have the women they want. Men want their dicks sucked on demand. They want to hold a woman by the back of the head and pull her throat down onto their hard cocks. Men want young, pretty women they can fuck like whores anytime they want. They want to be able to hold an attractive, sexy woman down and take her ass. And they want women to beg for it."

Christopher nodded, making Amy smile. All the women were jealous of her for having given her the right answer, pleasing Christopher.

He looked back at the cheerleader. "So then ...?"

"We should please the dean! If we seduce him, he'll let us have the routines we want!" She seemed happy to have found an answer to her problem, and didn't seem to have a problem with the idea of her and the rest of the cheer team turning into the dean's harem.

"How old is this dean?" Christopher asked.

"He's got to be close to seventy. He's old - definitely way older than you," she said. "You're a young stud next to him."

Christopher smiled at the compliment.

"Do you think he still cares for sex?"

The cheerleader immediately nodded, saying, "Yeah, I don't think men lose that. He's a man and men like blowjobs on demand, to fuck women like whores, and to make a slut beg to be fucked in the ass, all like Amy said. At any age."

Christopher nodded. A few moments passed in silence as we all wondered where he was going.

Another pulse of green light washed over us. All the women went slack jawed for a moment. When our brains turned back on, Heather was the first to get it.

"You're a man ... you need sex too!" she said triumphantly.

"You're not just a nice friend of my dad's; you're a man with needs," a gorgeous blonde said.

"You need a blowjob. You *deserve* a blowjob," said another voice.

I had been looking over the crowd but that made me stop and turn back. I knew what I would see before I saw it, but I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to believe it wasn't Amy. She was my baby sister, and it was my job to protect her.

There she was. Her tits covered enough to tease, but revealed enough to entice. Her miniskirt hiked up, promising easy access. Her lips wet and ready for use. It was Amy alright.

Everyone was staring at her, and she was staring at Christopher.

"You're a man, and you should have a hot young thing servicing your cock," she continued.

Christopher smiled and nodded, then gestured back toward the living room. "Let's get back to the dance floor, ladies."

Everyone slowly moved back toward the dance floor. I was about to follow when Christopher grabbed my hand. My heart leapt into my throat as he touched me.

"You can see it, can't you? The green light?"

I nodded. "You're influencing, or controlling them somehow, aren't you? And you made all the men leave so you'd have your choice of the litter?"

Christopher pulled me closer. My heart began pounding in my chest as I stepped next to him.

"That's right," he said. He reached up and began groping my chest with both hands, fondling my chest through my clothes. "It doesn't affect you as much, but it still mostly does, doesn't it?"

I moaned in agreement. Having his hands on me felt miraculous. I hadn't been with a man in years and it felt incredible to be desired, to be wanted.

Another pulse washed over me, and then another, and another. I staggered back from the onslaught.

"What are you good at?" he asked. "You said you're a lawyer?"

I nodded, coming back down to earth. "In short, I help connect people. I know what people need, and what they want, and I help get them what they need."

"Would you like to help me get what I need tonight?" he asked me.

"What do you need?" I asked, but I had a feeling I already knew.

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his groin. I felt his dick hardening in his slacks.

"I need my dick pleased, Janet," he said. "I want to cum in some young thing's holes. And you're going to make that happen for me, aren't you?"

I felt overwhelmed. To be selected as his pimp for the night felt like a great honor. He hadn't said it in detail but somehow I already knew what it would entail - I would be in charge of choosing the girls for him. Whether they took turns or he had one at a time, whether they kept their clothes on or got naked, which hole each one offered him ... all of it would be my responsibility. I might not be the one to please his cock but I would be in charge of making sure his cock was pleased.

I felt stupid for ever thinking of him as an un-sexual being. Christopher was a stud, a god of sex, an alpha - his dick deserved to be worshiped at all times.

"It will be my honor, sir," I said.

I squared my shoulders as he let go of my tits, preparing myself for the mantle of responsibility. Turning, I started walking out of the kitchen and into the dark of the dance floor. Christopher gave my ass a hard slap as I walked in front of him. I moaned in pleasure.

All the women were standing still on the dance floor, only the disco balls shedding occasional beams of light. The music was still pounding. I led Christopher to the edge of the floor where a couch had been pushed aside to make room. He sat down in the center seat as I got the girls' attention.

"Ladies, listen up! It's a dance floor. Let's see some dancing. Shake those hips, girls!"

Somehow, they all seemed to know I was in a position of authority. They all immediately began to dance to the groove of the beat. They knew it was a competition, and they danced like they were about to start stripping.

I sat on the couch on my knees, facing Christopher's left side so I could speak into his ear and be heard above the music. He faced the girls dancing for his pleasure, looking them over like a butcher eyeing cuts of meat.

"Look at all these women, Christopher. They're dancing for you. They want to be the one to please you," I said.

The music was so loud I had my lips pressed to his ear. He raised his arm so I could get a little closer, then dropped it over my shoulders, holding me close. I realized he could probably feel my breasts against the side of his chest.

The cheerleader was shaking her ass back and forth to the beat. She looked at Christopher as she dropped into a crouch, then straightened her legs so her ass was in the air, her head still down by her knees.

"Do you see that?" I asked pointlessly. "Can you imagine fucking her from behind? You could slide your thick, hard dick into her with a word. She wants to cum for you, Christopher. She'd let you do anything you wanted to her."

He nodded and tightened his grip on my shoulders. His left hand crept up from my shoulder to the back of my head. He turned toward me suddenly, and in a moment of ecstasy, his lips were touching mine. I closed my eyes in pleasure. I felt his tongue against my lips and opened my mouth to accept it. Our tongues entwined in my mouth as I felt his right hand reach up to my breast and squeeze it though my clothes.

When he broke the kiss I quickly took my top off - a man like Christopher deserved to feel any tits he wanted to without the burden of clothes blocking the way. He was such a man's man - he probably had women fighting over the chance to please him like this every day of the week.

I tossed my shirt into the darkness, then looked at Christopher to see where his attention was focused now. He was looking at Heather.

"Do you remember how she said she wanted to be forced?" I asked as she danced. She held her hands together over her head. "See that? She's trying to suggest the idea of her hands being tied," I observed. "She's sexy, but she's not for tonight. You can get her another day."

I leaned in again and pressed my breasts, now covered only by a bra, against Christopher's chest again. Glancing down I saw a tent had formed in his pants. I slowly reached between his legs and grabbed his hard cock, feeling it in my hand. It felt warm to the touch and hard, even through his pants.

"Do you want her?" I asked as he stared at her. "You could grab her by surprise ... pull her into an alley ... shove her panties into her mouth and hold them there with your hand. Maybe she'd beg you not to, and offer to suck your long, hard cock if you'd just promise not to fuck her cunt." I kept massaging his hardening cock through his pants as the sluts danced, trying to entice him.

"I bet that would be a hell of a blowjob - she'd be sooooo desperate to please you as she worshiped your dick with her mouth, while you fucked her face ... and then you could fuck her anyway. You could hold her down and force your dick into her wet, tight pussy while she begged and begged ... mmm, just look at those lips."

His dick felt enormous through his dress pants. It stretched down toward his knee. Even without seeing it yet, I knew it was beautiful. I knew it was gorgeous. I knew it was sublime. I knew it deserved to have a slut's lips pleasuring it any time he wanted. And I knew it dwarfed any tiny boy's dicks I'd seen before.

"What about her?" he asked.

My stomach dropped. Again, I knew what was coming but didn't want to believe it. I slowly looked up from the tent in his pants and gazed across the dance floor to see who had caught his attention.

The disco ball lights bounced off Amy's sparkly miniskirt as she gyrated. As I watched, Christopher seemed transfixed by her - and I couldn't blame him. She was gorgeous.

Freshly twenty-two, without an ounce of fat on her. She took her diet seriously and worked out multiple times a week. She had the same large C cup tits I did, which looked even bigger on her small frame. Her wet lips made all kinds of promises, and I knew she could deliver on all of them.

A shiver went through me. Christopher noticed my silence and turned back to look at me. He raised an eye questioningly.

"She's my little sister, and I feel very protective of her - " I started to say.

His eyes flashed. I felt the green pulse melt into me, becoming a part of me, changing me.

" - so obviously I'd be honored to bring her to pleasure your cock," I said, finishing the sentence.

He kissed me again. This time it was my turn to push my tongue into his mouth. I was so horny I couldn't think straight - I grabbed the end of his cock and squeezed as he sucked my tongue. His right hand went to feel my breast again, squeezing it through my bra. I kept my lips on his but reached behind me, unclasped my bra, and pulled it away so he could hold my bare flesh.

We both moaned.

Finally, I remembered my responsibilities - I was there to get Christopher what he wanted to please his cock. I reluctantly pulled away, breaking the kiss.

"I'll go get her," I said.

I stood up and made my way onto the dance floor. The other women looked at me with envy but parted respectfully. Every one of them was hoping I'd stop in front of them, I knew. They all wanted me to tell them they'd been chosen. Amy stopped dancing as I approached.

I put one hand on her shoulder. My breasts hung below me as I leaned forward.

"He's chosen you," I told her. "He wants you to please his cock tonight. It's a great honor."

She nodded and followed me back through the envious women on the floor as I brought her back to Christopher on the couch. I got back in my place on his left side on the couch, my legs curled underneath me. Amy stood between his legs in front of him.

"You want to fuck?" she asked.

Christopher seemed to flinch at her coarse language. He didn't say anything but I could sense he wasn't happy. Amy didn't have the same relationship with him that I did though, and didn't pick up on it.

Amy looked at me, confused, then back at Christopher.

"Don't you want to fuck?" she asked. "I don't care you're older, I'm down to bang."

Christopher looked at me and I quickly scrambled up again. I pulled Amy with me, back through the girls, so I could talk to her - I was in tune with Christopher, and I felt I knew what he wanted. Looking around, I noticed the women were entirely focused on me and Amy, wanting to see what was going to happen.

"Get back to dancing!" I ordered. "No one said stop dancing - keep showing Christopher what you've got!"

They all jumped back to action as I began to berate Amy.

"What are you doing, asking 'wanna fuck?' Do you really think that's going to arouse a man?" I asked. Amy looked at me oddly - she didn't know what I was talking about. "Listen - these boys you've been with, maybe they're so desperate all you have to do is give them a chance and they'll jump at you. But Christopher is a *man*, you understand?"

Amy shook her head and started to open her mouth, but I cut her off.

"He doesn't just want to fuck. He could have any one of these sluts, you understand that?" Amy looked over the other women, all still dancing to the beat, trying to entice Christopher's attention. "He could go anywhere to just get his rocks off. But he wants more - and damn it, he deserves more. Christopher wants to be *worshiped*, you understand? He wants a submissive whore. Do you want to be that for him, or do you want to spend the rest of your life wondering about what you missed out on?"

It was possible I was being too hard on her, but I knew she could handle it. And she was my baby sister - I had a responsibility to guide her through new challenges. I knew if she didn't act submissive enough for Christopher then one of the other girls would, and she'd regret it for the rest of her life.

Amy nodded and steeled herself.

I nodded, then turned back toward where Christopher waited on his couch. He was watching us through the throng of pulsing bodies. I sat down beside him again as Amy approached a second time.

She kept her head down, attempting to show her submissiveness, but I could immediately tell she didn't have it.

"Hello, Christopher," she said. "We can do whatever you want."

He didn't say anything. He just tilted his head to the side and caught the cheerleader's attention, and waved her over. Amy looked heartbroken.

"Wait, please - give her another chance. I - I can fix it!" I pleaded.

I grabbed Amy and pulled her back onto the dance floor as the cheerleader gleefully approached the couch. The crowd soon blocked our view but I could easily imagine what the scene would be like if we took too long.

"You can't just offer him sex, Amy!" I yelled. "All of these whores are offering him sex. You have to *seduce* him. Make him feel desired. Let him know that you're grateful for the chance, that you know he's doing you a favor, and that you're going to fucking WORK to make it good for him. Do you understand?"

I reached up and grabbed the V of her shirt and tugged hard. The shirt ripped apart, the V extending down to her waist, showing her tight stomach. Then I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled until she fell to her knees. She reached out to catch herself and ended up on her hands and knees.

"There it is!" I cried out. "Go get him."

She looked up at me and I think she finally got it. I turned and pushed back through the dancers, afraid of what I'd find when I set eyes on Christopher again. The cheerleader had taken her top off and was now sitting on his right side, holding her tits up, one in each hand. Her head was tossed back in ecstasy. Christopher was leaning forward and sucking on one of her nipples, with one hand reaching behind her and groping her ass.

I tried to pretend it didn't bother me so much and took my seat again.

"Oh *fuck*, sir!" the cheerleader moaned loudly.

I could see Christopher's cock stretching out his pants again, and he switched to her left tit. Her right one glistened with wetness in the dark where his mouth had sucked it.

Finally I saw the dancers parting. Amy slowly crawled through them, toward Christopher on the couch.

"Sir," I said, drawing his attention.

He pulled his mouth from the cheerleader's tits and turned to watch. The cheerleader shot me a dirty look, but I didn't care.

Amy's ass swung from side to side as she made her way on hands and knees. I could see Christopher watching her, imagining who knows what kinds of filthy things he could do to her.

"She will be good for you, sir," I promised. "She has been with boys, but never with a man. You can be the first one to teach her what it's like to be truly fucked. Her tits are the same as mine - I think you'll enjoy them."

Some part of me couldn't believe what I was saying. My little sister - I'd helped patch her knees up when she was learning to ride her bike. I had helped her with arithmetic at the dining room table. She had borrowed one of my dresses for her first school dance ... and here I was, pimping her out. Encouraging this stranger to use her as a fucktoy for the night. It was a monstrous act, I knew. It was unforgivable. A betrayal.