The Procurer - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glurk. Glurk. Glurk.

I could see Amy's throat visibly stretch out each time Christopher's enormous dick pushed its way into her. I could only imagine what it would do to her ass.

"She's been teasing you all night and needs to be punished. She wore that little miniskirt to show off her ass, but she wants to pretend she didn't want to get fucked there? What a cocktease. You can show her what happens to little sluts who try to tease big, hard, manly cocks like yours," I continued.

Amy could tell he was close to cumming. She was close to earning her reward. I could see in her face that she was determined. She was desperate for his cum; she wanted to taste his seed when it splattered over her tongue.

"Mmmmm, mmmhmmm!" she moaned around his cock as he fucked her face.

"How would you do it, sir?" I asked. "Would you use your power to make her like it, want it? Make her beg you to fuck her ass? The one thing she's never given a man, but you could make her beg you for it."

Christopher moaned and began to buck his hips up into Amy's face. His hips slammed into her nose and lips with every hard thrust. I wanted to push him over the edge as he used my little sister like a cumrag.

"Or you could force her," I whispered in his ear. He jammed his fingers deeper into my dripping cunt, his thumb circling my clit. "You could make the other girls hold her down so you could listen to her cry and beg. She'd fight you so good, but she couldn't fight you off. You're so strong, you could hold her down and *make* her take your cock. Imagine her beneath you, helpless, your dick slooooowly pushing into her tightest, dirtiest, sluttiest hole."

"I'm going to cuuuuuuuum!" Christopher yelled.

Amy mewled in pleasure and encouragement.

Christopher slammed his hips up into Amy's face. I watched his balls twitch, pushing all his sticky cum out and into her throat. He held his place for a moment, his back arched up away from the couch, then he sat down heavily, still holding Amy in place against the base of his cock.

His fingers twitched inside me and I felt fireworks go off inside my skull. I had done it, I had pleased him. I nearly fell off the couch I came so hard. My legs shook and my pussy clenched down on his fingers. My juices were no doubt soaking through my pants - they had certainly gone through my underwear, hours ago.

"I'mcummingI'mcummingsirohfuckI'mcumming!" I screeched.

"Fuck yes, take it, slut," Christopher said to Amy as he emptied himself into her.

After a moment he let go of her head. She leaned back, pulling his cock from her throat with a loud, wet GLURK. She smiled and stuck out her tongue and let the dickhead rest on it. She looked up at Christopher with a smile, letting him watch as burst after burst of his pearly white cum coated her tongue.

"Don't swallow," he ordered Amy.

He snapped his fingers at the topless cheerleader and pointed at Amy. He didn't have to say anything else. She immediately dropped to her knees and grabbed Amy by the sides of her face, drawing her into a wet, open mouthed kiss. The girls began to make out passionately, hands exploring each other's bodies. Shiny cum dripped down their chins as their lewd display went on.

Christopher enjoyed the show for a moment - I couldn't blame him. These two women were performing for his pleasure. They wanted only to please him, and if that meant kissing and groping another woman, they gladly would.

"Good job, tonight," he said. He leaned forward and began to pull his pants up.

I looked at him, confused. "What about ...? Did you not want to fuck - "

He smiled at me as he tucked his impressive cock back into his slacks.

"Don't I want to take Amy's ass? A pleasing thought, but no, tonight's work is done." He saw me still looking at him, puzzled. "Your sister wasn't the one being corrupted, tonight, Janet."

Finally it clicked. "It was me," I said. "You didn't come here for her, you came for me."

He helped me up off the couch. He snapped his fingers at one of the women, and she immediately took off her top. He handed it to me.

"We don't want to attract too much attention. And yes, I came here for you. And you passed, swimmingly. Offering me your baby sister's virgin ass? That is impressively depraved, I have to say."

I blushed and looked back at Amy. She and the cheerleader were still on their knees before the couch, liplocked, passing Christopher's impressive load back and forth.

He held his hand out to me. I took it and began following him toward the door. We made our way outside and picked our way over the lawn, between the dazed-looking fratboys who were still standing there, motionless. A black limousine was waiting by the curb.

Christopher opened the door and helped me in, then handed me a folded piece of paper as we pulled away. Unfolding it, I saw a list of names. Most of them I recognized - a few popstars, several actresses, an international model or two. All of them were the stuff of wet dreams, I knew.

"I've been laying low for quite a while, but I think it's time to have some fun," he told me. "I don't want to get a lot of attention, but I want to fuck my way through this list. Can you make that happen?"

I wasn't sure yet how I could do it, but I knew I had never heard of a more important assignment.

"For you, sir? Anything."