The Prodigal and the Pack Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor watched carefully as he began to slowly fuck Zack. He felt a powerful urge to rut, to fuck him without restraint, but he knew that was his wolf. Instead, he continued a slow, steady motion, in then out. The boy threw his head back and groaned. Connor could tell that he was riding the edge of pain and pleasure. Carefully, so very carefully, Connor slowly ramped up his speed.

*********

Part Three: Zack

Holy fucking shit balls. I was getting fucked by a werewolf. He was huge, and I wasn't entirely sure how much of this I could stand. Yet my own dick was hard as a rock. Billy and Eddie were rubbing all over me, teasing my nipples, helping me as much as they could. Yet this fucking beast was stretching me to my limit.

He was picking up the pace now, thrusting into me. Each time he did, it was as if I would get to the edge of my ability continue, then he would pull back. I almost called out to stop, when I had another weird blank moment. It had happened a few times since we had started. It was like watching a video with a segment cut out. Time seemed to skip. By the time I had realized it had happened, Connor was suddenly fucking me harder, and I was more acclimated to his huge size and pace. Something weird was happening.

Then I felt it. Something hard was hitting against my hole with every deep thrust. What the fuck was that? It was getting harder, and more insistent with every thrust. It was big, like a part of his dick was swelling up. Oh fuck, this is too weird.

That mass hit my hole one last time, and suddenly it popped inside me. I felt my climax hit me unexpectedly, my balls releasing. I started to howl in surprise. It was then that I realized that my voice had changed. There was nothing human about the sound I had made. It was the howl of an animal.

I was changing.

For a moment, I went away. It was like I was inside myself. I could feel eyes in the back of my mind, a pair of golden wolf eyes staring back at me. I could feel it moving through me. In that moment I realized that it had been there my whole life. I thought back to hundreds of dance lessons, rehearsals, where some complicated dance move required coordination, skill, poise; I had drawn on this presence. It was a presence that some part of my subconscious had always known about. But now it was aware, and moving. As it passed through me, from the back of my mind to the front, I felt my body convulsing. My wolf was free.

I felt my hole stretch again. Connor must have pulled out of me, because he was suddenly standing over me, his weird shaped dick spraying me with his cum. Eddie and Billy and moved closer, and each were shooting their loads too. But while they were cumming, I was continuing to change. The muscles in my body were moving around, my limbs were stretching, my hands becoming claws. Light grey hair was growing from my skin, creating a pelt of fur It should have been painful but instead I was filled with an incredible warmth. For a moment, I felt a pause, like I had reached some halfway point. Then my wolf was there, pushing forward. The shift continued. My claws disappeared, and suddenly I had paws. My spine shifted, my arms and legs attaching in different ways. Then it was over.

I was not an I anymore. We were a we: Zack and wolf.

We lay there on the floor, panting. We both had to get used to this. We looked around the room, and saw both Billy and Eddie were shifting too. Conner was watching with what we assumed was a look of pride. We felt a strong urge to run. We went to the door and Connor opened it. Eddie and Billy lead us outside.

When we got outside, we realized that all of our senses were cranked up to eleven. We could smell everything. We could see everything. We felt strong, fast, full of wild energy. The night no longer felt cold to us. We could see the fur on our legs and feet. Unlike our siblings, we were a light grey. We wanted, needed, to run. But we needed our Alpha. Connor joined us, now shifted to his massive wolf form. He took the lead, and we ran into the night. Unlike earlier in the night, we weren't riding on another wolf's back, we were the wolf. The night was filled with a million things to see, smell and taste. We would't stop until we chased them all.

We ran late into the night. We ran as a pack. At some point we returned to the house and the four of us crashed.

I woke up the next morning in my dad's bed. Connor was there, and so were Billy and Eddie. Of course we were all naked. I must have been the first one to wake up. These boys were definitely not morning people. It was great to feel them against me, our touching skin sending a powerful energy of connection. Eddie stirred and rolled over, spooning against my back. He pulled me back against him with a large arm, his semi-hard cock resting against my ass. Billy was snoring gently on the far side of the bed. Connor's solid form rested in front of me. He was so damn handsome. I studied him as he slept, looking for traces of my own face in his. There was something, maybe my nose, but little else. I didn't inherit my physical traits from my father, but I did inherit something much more important.

I let my mind wander back to last night. I was a werewolf now. Even this morning, just laying in bed, I could feel my wolf inside me. It was a presence, but I knew I could reach back, and he would come forward. We would shift. I knew I had a lot to learn about this power, but I had a pack, a family that would teach me what I needed to know. For now, I wasn't thinking much about the future, or dwelling too much on the past. For now, it was enough that I was happy.

That brings us to the here and now. It's a rare thing in life when you can recognize when you are closing a chapter on one part of your life, and starting a brand new, very exciting chapter. Things would never be the same.

So let me get two things out of the way, here at the end of this chapter. Thing One: I know that you didn't believe any of that was a true story. And that's okay. The rational mind rejects things that it knows are impossible. It's probably better that you think this was all just a bunch of bullshit. Safer for you too. Thing Two: werewolves are real. I should know, I am one. The rational world is nice, but behind all that is a world of magic. Sometimes a random encounter with a monster in the woods can wind up with with you finding a long lost family.

*********

Epilogue: Zack

We were able to dig out of the snow on Saturday. The advantage of being the county sheriff is that they pretty much make plowing your road a priority. Connor, Dad, was back at work at the sheriff's station dealing with various crisis that the heavy snow had caused. I was looking forward to the week off from school, and spending Thanksgiving with the Sinclairs.

It was nice spending time with my new family. I started getting Werewolf 101 lessons from my brothers. Eddie would spend hours talking about how to hone in on different senses when shifted. It would be easy to dismiss Eddie as a muscle head, but the truth is he is a natural athlete. He gets so much of that from his wolf. He taught me about managing my strength, and what my different forms were capable of.

Billy is the spiritual, sensitive one. He was teaching my his yoga techniques, and helping me to make my first steps towards controlling my wolf. Billy knows more about the natural world than any human biologist. Billy was teaching me about my instincts, and how to trust my wolf.

Then there's Connor. Dad, I mean. It's amazing how I went from fearing him to caring deeply for him. He's an amazing person. He's caring, affectionate, and such a source of strength. Yet sometimes, I sense a sadness about him too. He is my father, my alpha. Without him I would not have this amazing gift.

At night we run, and each time I shift I gain an increasing confidence in my abilities. I'm getting to know my wolf, and myself.

There are still a lot of things I haven't figured out yet. I'm not sure what to tell my adopted family. I'm trying to figure out a cover story, maybe something to do with one of those ancestry DNA websites. It needs work.

For now, I'm happy. I woke up this morning in my father's arms. My two brothers were beside me. Each touch confirmed the bond I had with all of these men. And in the back of my mind, there is a pair of shining golden eyes. A force of nature that even now yearns to run in the woods, to feel the wind flowing through our fur, to chase, to be free. I've found my pack. I have found my home.

Epilogue: Connor

Connor wandered into the dining room to see what was going on in the kitchen. The moon was full tonight, so they were planing an early Thanksgiving feast. Billy and Zack were hard at work preparing the meal. Eddie, on the other hand, seem to alternate between offering moral support and being a pain in the ass. He smiled at his sons, and left them to their cooking.

As he walked by the kitchen table, he noticed a stack of mail from the previous day. He sorted through it, mostly junk. But one envelope caught his eye. It was addressed to Connor, but the text was handwritten in a spidery scrawl, with no return address. 'Who writes letters?' Connor thought to himself.

He opened it and took out the single sheet of paper within. As he read it, his blood ran cold, and his worst fears were realized. In just a few words, Connor felt his life threaten to come crashing down.

Dear "Connor"

Just a note to tell you, I have my ways too. Be seeing you.

Seamus

Connor glanced towards the kitchen. The boys were still busy. Connor slipped the letter back into the envelope and walked to the fireplace. He placed it into the flames and watched it burn.

The past doesn't always stay in the past, thought Connor. He needed only to look as his new-found son for proof of that. What other surprises were waiting to emerge from the wreckage of his youth?

A sudden anger surged through Connor. Let him come, he thought. I've got three powerful wolves at my side. Seamus O'Rourke may find he's bitten off more than he can chew. The old man just may choke on it.

**********

Author's Note

This is the end of The Prodigal and the Pack. When I started this story, it was a simple tale of a young man finding his long lost family, and a family finding a long lost son; but ya know, with sexy werewolves. In that regard, the story is complete. What started off as a simple horny werewolf story grew in the telling. I ended up creating backstory, history, conflict, and mysteries that just didn't fit in the main narrative. I realized I wasn't ready to abandon these characters, or all the readers who have reached out to me.

You see, once upon a time there was a young man named Sean Gallagher. Something terrible happened to him. He ended up moving far from his home, changing his name, and living as a completely different person. I wanted to know why, and I think you do too. I think his story needs to be told.

So I'm happy to announce that Connor and his pack will return after a break in a new story called: The Last Wolves of Ossory.

12