All Comments on 'The Prodigal Brother'

by n1ghtra1n

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MT_womanMT_womanabout 6 years ago
Hot

Can't wait to read more of their story!

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Well done!

You have created a stirring narrative to an old theme. Your descriptive writing style got my hormones kicking along nicely; which, after all, is the aim of erotica.

I look forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed tone

It's a really hot story, but it shifts too much from sweetness to him wanting her to be his slut and dominating her. If he wanted her that bad for that long, he'd probably just fuck the hell out of her, not play games. Teasing, I can see. But if there's a part two, and there should be, I'd suggest figuring that out.

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
More

More of them together

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
You really need to continue with this !

It's too good to only one chapter..........

Rapier

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Yes

Yes, very hot half brother, and sister. Maybe they'll get married, have kids, then she'll become the loving wife while he's off at work. Oh Lil, you little slut! Yes, she becomes a slut for an artist that catches her eye. Just a dirty thought for you.

Taf45377Taf45377almost 3 years ago

This came out of left field, "That's my good little whore," During their first sexual encounter he didn't have to say that. Almost made me not want to finish the rest of the story. Otherwise I enjoyed the rest.

Tiku21Tiku21over 2 years ago

Uhhhh 2 star I won't elaborate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

average nothing more, easily forgettable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous