All Comments on 'The Prodigal Son'

by FamilyGuy1963

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
HOT Read****

Good start I hope the next 2 chapters are as hot. Thanks for sharing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I loved this, it doesn't yet need any 'Family' involvement as what you've written so far is Hot'n'Horny. I like it that you already have quite a number of incest related stories waiting to be enjoyed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter please

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What??

Incest/taboo category, yes?

So what was that because I can't regain the waste of time reading this when I was expecting your story to belong in this section. It doesn't BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Click-bait

You include a note this is chapter 1 and in the wrong category? Can't label the title correctly and wrong category? Looks like you're hunting for clicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"...this is only Chapter 1..."

What, you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Is it the readers you don't give a fuck about or your own story?

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years agoAuthor

Re Anonymous

What part of the opening blurb did you not understand? Engage your brain before you comment!

"Before anyone makes a comment about there being no Incest in this story -- remember patience is a virtue, this is only Chapter 1" Means what it says.

This is a scene setter for the rest of the story. If it was posted in a different section you'd never pick up the following chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

You told everyone the next chapter was the payoff for incest. This was the build up. I still liked the set up and build up for the next chapter. Not too many writers write a good build up. They jump straight into the sex part. I know this is a sex website, but I'm glad you are writing a story that includes sex and not sex that includes a story. I will continue reading. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nice Setup

Good beginning and I can't wait to see what happens next. Should be interesting with how you have started it.

cdldrvrcdldrvrover 3 years ago
looking forward to the next chapters.

Great start With some interesting plot twists already. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: What part of the opening blurb did you not understand?

What part of that information does NOT belong in the opening blurb but in the title don't YOU understand? "...this is only Chapter 1..." is the logical meaning of The Prodigal Son Ch. 01.

<P>

Of course it doesn't belong in another section because a sane, rational, logical person would have automatically known that by the chapter number in the first chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Too much conflicting information. First he has fair hair (blonde or light brown) then it's black. His sister a year younger than him, then they are twins?!? I want to like the story it's going good so far, but keep your facts straight if you plan to keep readers interested. Constantly changing facts make me loose interest.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to hearing him fuck his sister’s Best Friend.

Of course some his sister and that surprise.

Was he “kicked” out for knocking up his twin sister?

Is the surprise a child of him and. His sibling?

How Exciting!!!

Hurry with the next chapter .

Can’t wait!

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Too early fir a final grade. Thanks

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liking it si far and waiting on the incest part gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyGuy1963@FamilyGuy1963
Started as a reader on website. Thanks to all those who have read my works so far. I appreciate all the positive reactions and ignore the "nay-sayers." Life's too short to worry about those who need, psychologically, to find fault or bitch about everything. If you don't like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES