The Product Ch. 03

Story Info
Parson's wife Jane drugged and used.
2.7k words
4.45
15.7k
17
0

Part 3 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*****

"All right my dear. This portion of the exam is concluded. I'm sorry we had to surprise you like that," said Dr. Contreras, sounding contrite as he pulled his fingers from Jane's soaked and dripping pussy.

"But there was some concern that you may have been physically incapable of an orgasm, given your limited sexual history," continued Contreras, calmly. "Obviously, you are quite capable."

Contreras looked directly at Jane, trying to gauge if anything he was saying was registering with Jane, who was still coming down from her orgasmic high.

"While the company is looking for someone of your high moral character," continued the doctor, "it is necessary from their point of view that it is because of your virtue, not any abnormal physical condition. I hope you understand."

Jane was still breathing hard. She had her eyes closed tightly and was trying to pretend that nothing had just happened.

"Do you understand?" persisted the doctor.

"Yes," she whispered meekly, "I understand."

Jane's head was spinning. It was almost like she was outside herself, having an out of body experience. A neutral observer to what had just happened.

"Good. Now we can move on to the final portion of the exam. It will be necessary to take a complete set of x-rays of your body as well as photographs," said the doctor, his voice becoming more demonstrative. "For this it will be much easier if you are completely naked. Please remove the gown and step over to the wall."

The doctor's final sentence did not sound like a request, but a demand, and it startled Jane. Jane did not understand why any of this was necessary. She had physicals before and they did not include this, and certainly not her doctor bringing her to orgasm.

"Why is this..." Jane started to say in exasperation but before she could get the words out the doctor was in her face again.

"Do you want to leave? If not, do as you are told, and we can get this over with," growled Contreras. "I'm a doctor. You don't have anything I haven't seen a thousand times. Quit wasting my time. Strip!"

There was no use arguing, a rattled Jane concluded. And besides, Jane had become too light-headed to protest any further as her inhibitions seemed to be melting away in her current fuzzy headed state. Jane stood and moved to the wall. As she did, the nurse pulled on the tie to her gown from behind and it slipped to the floor, leaving her completely naked. Jane stood there with her eyes downcast, woozy, and humiliated.

"Please hold your head up and open your eyes," said Contreras in his deep, yet soothing baritone voice. As Jane complied, she saw the first flash of light. For the next fifteen minutes the doctor snapped off one photo after another as the nurse held a small ruler next to various features of Jane's body.

The doctor spent a considerable amount of time photographing Jane's breasts and face. When he was done, he thanked Jane for her cooperation and had the nurse take her to the x-ray room.

Just as with the photographs, the x-ray technician spent a lot of time on Jane's face and breasts. When the x-rays were complete the technician thanked Jane for her cooperation. On the way out the door the twenty-something technician stopped and looked Jane right in the eye.

"You shouldn't be so embarrassed. You have a killer body. You should be proud of it," said the technician. He smiled and ogled her body one last time, like a wolf looking at a lamb chop. "By the way, there is a robe hanging over there, if you want it."

"Where are my clothes?" Jane asked.

"Don't know. You'll probably get them back later," said the tech as he helped her slip into the robe, making sure to cop a feel of her breasts as he closed the robe for her. Having coped a feel, the x-ray technician left.

It had been a grueling few hour for Jane. She sat in the x-ray room in the flimsy robe waiting for someone to get her and she was starting to feel woozy and warm just as the doctor had said. Strangely, her anxiety at having been photographed naked, her body prodded and then brought to orgasm by the doctor seemed to be fading and was experiencing a delicious warm and tingly feeling that washed over her entire body. In fact, she was starting to feel downright euphoric.

As she sat back in the chair, nearly nodding off, the door opened, and it was Kieran.

"We are nearly ready for you now" said Kieran. "But first I need to take you to wardrobe and get you something appropriate to wear. We seem to have misplaced your clothes."

Kieran noticed Jane's dazed expression as he spoke to her.

"Here, let me help you," said Kieran as he assisted Jane down the hallway toward wardrobe. "Those vaccinations can really do a number on you sometimes."

As they continued down the corridor, Jane's robe fell open and her breasts spilled out. She was so groggy now that she did not even notice, but Kieran did.

"With a little more work, this can be really something," muttered Kieran to himself.

In the wardrobe Kieran asked the attendant for something short, with an open back. As he helped Jane into the velvety purple dress it barely covered her vagina and her buttocks were also visible from the back.

Jane was oblivious to the fact that she was standing naked in front of Kieran and that he was dressing her, taking liberties with her breasts, pussy and ass as he appraised them with his hands before dressing her.

The two narrow strips of cloth on the front of the dress that tied behind her neck barely covered Jane's nipples. Jane did not even notice as the drugs finally took full effect.

Kieran led Jane back into the conference room. Deirdre, Richard, and Tom were already there. Richard was the first to greet Jane, walking up and giving her a big hug and fondling her breasts briefly.

"You're sure she won't remember anything in the morning, right?" asked Richard as he looked at Deirdre.

"Don't worry, tomorrow all she will remember is what we tell her. That is the beauty of that drug cocktail," reassured Deidre. "If anything, all of this will seem like a strange dream."

"And this is the stuff growing outside in the flower beds?" said Richard, incredulously.

"It's part of the cocktail. It's called datura, or thornapples or jimsonweeds,' said Deirdre. "It's also known as devil's trumpets, if you buy it at the nursery."

"Who would have thought it," said Kieran, looking at Deirdre impressed. "I guess it pays to be a psychologist."

As Kieran spoke, he and Richard sat Jane down at one end of the table and put a pile of papers in front of her. Richard placed a pen in her hand and told her that they had finally agreed to a contract, one that would be very lucrative for her. Then Richard stopped for a moment.

"Shouldn't we film this? Just to be safe," said Richard.

Deirdre thought about it for a moment and agreed. "Kieran, go get one of the video cameras and something more suitable for our new protégé to wear at her signing ceremony."

"Let's get this on video and then we can go on about our more pleasurable business," said Richard, wryly.

Camera and robe in hand, the contract signing was immortalized on video in no time. They had to start and stop a few times and coach Jane what to say, but eventually they had enough on video that they could edit it to plausibly show that the transaction had taken place. But most important, all the papers were signed.

"OK, now down to business. How long before the drugs wear off?" asked Richard, growing impatient.

"Don't worry dear, you'll have plenty of time to play with your new toy," said Deirdre flippantly.

As Deirdre opened the connecting door to the next room she called back to Kieran, "Bring the camera. We may as well find out how much the lens likes her. Who knows, we might even be able to use some of the footage."

Deirdre led Jane into the room by her hand. When they reached the middle of the room Deirdre stopped Jane by firmly putting her hands on her shoulders. As Jane stood there motionless, Deirdre opened Jane's robe and let it slip to the floor.

Jane stood completely naked and motionless in front of her new employers as they eagerly undressed themselves so they could take their new toy for a spin.

Deirdre had the sculpted body of a goddess, breathtakingly beautiful in every way, and she was obviously going to be first in line. Now completely naked, except for her stiletto heels, Deirdre maneuvered Jane back onto the circular bed. Kieran had camera in hand and was filming everything.

Deirdre climbed on the bed and immediately sunk her mouth into Jane's soft pink pussy. Jane's back arched as she responded to the warm tongue that was expertly probing the wet pink folds of flesh between Jane's legs.

Deirdre brought Jane to within an inch of orgasm but then pulled away. She let her tongue glance across the middle of Jane's heaving chest as it made its way up to her left nipple. Deirdre licked it and then bit it teasingly, causing Jane to moan softly in an almost disembodied way. Now Deirdre was whispering in Jane's ear.

"Did you like that kitten? Do you want some more?" Jane nodded yes and Deirdre smiled, "OK kitten, but you have to be nice to me too. Can you do that? Can you be nice to me too? Answer me Jane. Can you do that? Say yes and we can both feel good."

"Yes," whispered Jane softly in her disembodied voice. "Yes."

Deirdre repositioned herself on the bed and as she did, she tucked a throw pillow under Jane's head to elevate it. Deirdre leaned back, placing her pussy directly over Jane's mouth. Deirdre reached out with her hand and began to stroke Jane's pussy with her index finger, letting it slide all over the warm wet flesh.

"OK Jane now it is your turn. Make love to my pussy like I made love to yours." Deirdre rocked back and forth across Jane's partially open mouth. Slowly Jane began to lick and suck the musky moistness that filled her mouth and nostrils. It was as though she could not stop herself, as though she had no will of her own.

Deirdre continued to rock back and forth, her strokes becoming longer and more rhythmic. Deirdre's eyes were closed, and she was squeezing and pinching her own breasts and nipples. She was getting closer and Jane's head was now rising to meet each movement of Deidre's ass as Jane dug her fingers into Deirdre's quivering ass cheeks to gain deeper access.

Richard was facing Deirdre and kneeling between Jane's outstretched legs with two fingers up Jane's pussy, his thumb stroking her clit. Jane's ass was quivering wildly too as Richard reached underneath Jane and drove his other thumb deep into her ass.

As Richard's thumb disappeared up Jane's ass it was just too much for the sheltered preacher's wife. Jane began bucking and sucking as hard as she could and she exploded, sucking Deirdre even deeper into her mouth, licking feverishly.

Deirdre came at the same time with both their asses thrashing feverishly trying to absorb every ounce of pleasure.

Deirdre rose from the bed and turned to Richard.

"Well, I think the girl has some potential," panted Deirdre, trying to regain her customary composure. "With a little fine tuning, I think she is going to work out nicely."

"But bad news boys," continued Deirdre, "We don't want our precious new investment waking up tomorrow with a sore pussy, so no fucking tonight for her."

There as a murmur of discontent from within the ranks, but Deirdre ignored them.

"Your magnificent cocks are going to have to wait to be fed," continued Deirdre. "Richard, if you want some of this, then you can give her a short course in proper blowjob etiquette. I doubt this flower has ever had a dick near her face, much less down her throat."

Richard did not need any further encouragement, rolling Jane over on her stomach, lifting her to the edge of the bed as he gripped her breasts.

"OK Janey, now do what your daddy tells you and get up on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Come on now Jane, up on the end of the bed," ordered Richard.

Jane slowly crouched up on her hands and knees, crawling to the edge of the bed, as though in a trance. As she moved her breasts flopped back and forth. Richard watched them sway, he could not help thinking to himself how much better they were going to look, in a matter of a few days, before returning to the task at hand.

Richard grabbed Jane's hair firmly and positioned his now throbbing penis at her mouth. Jane looked up, dazed, not knowing what to do.

"Open your mouth Jane. Lick it like a lollypop, just like you licked Deirdre," instructed Richard.

As Jane opened her mouth, Richard quickly inserted his penis briefly before letting Jane lick and suck the engorged orb. Finally, Richard shoved his cock fully in Jane's mouth and Jane began to gag slightly but was able to breathe through her nose.

Richard grabbed the sides of Jane's head even more firmly with his hands and began the slow process of working his penis deeper into Jane's mouth. He was making good progress. He could feel her tonsils tickling the head of his sensitive orb. Jane seemed accustomed to his cock now, so with a fluid movement Richard arched his back and drove his penis down Jane's throat.

Jane struggled, her body jerking violently, and she tried to pull away as she had difficulty breathing. She was whimpering as Richard's stiff enormous cock was driven further down her throat. But as Richard's strokes became more regular, she was able to adjust her breathing and he was soon into the hilt.

Deirdre sat there amazed as she operated the camera and went in for several close ups. Richard had not noticed but both Tom and Kieran had turned their attention to Deirdre. She must have felt sorry for them, Richard thought, although knowing Deirdre, it was more likely she felt the need for some additional attention herself. Tom was hammering Deirdre's pussy from behind and Deirdre was giving Kieran a blow job, off and on, as they traded duties operating the camera.

Richard loved watching Deirdre fuck and the sight of Tom's huge member up her shaved pussy and her fervently responding by thrashing her ass back and forth was just enough to drive Richard over the edge. Grabbing Jane's head tightly with his hands he drove his penis harder and farther down her throat.

Jane whimpered loudly and struggled to breathe. With one final thrust Richard could feel his cum exploding into the back of Jane's throat. Jane's chest was really heaving now as she tried to breathe and after one last thrust Richard pulled out.

Jane immediately began to hack and cough as the needed oxygen mixed with the cum that filled her throat. She had swallowed most of it, but a little was dribbling down the corner of her mouth.

"She did well for a first timer," said Deirdre as she wiped the cum from the side of Jane's mouth with her index finger. Deirdre quickly licked her finger clean and winked at Richard.

"OK, that's a wrap, boys. We need to give the girl some rest," said Deirdre with a note of finality. "The drugs are going to start wearing off soon and she needs to be fresh in the morning. I don't want her remembering any of this, at least not yet."