The Product Ch. 04

Story Info
Plain Jane gets a new 'do' and gets done by the hairstylist.
4.3k words
4.63
11.6k
10

Part 4 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*****

As Jane awoke, she did not recognize any of her surroundings. The room was warm, and she only had a light silk sheet covering her. Suddenly she realized she was naked as she looked up at the large mirror on the ceiling above the bed. She never slept in the nude. Where was she?

The sun was filtering in through the window on the opposite side of the room with the light bouncing off the full-length mirrors in front of the wall closest next to the bed. Jane could see that it was a very well-appointed bedroom, with expensive furniture. It looked like a luxurious hotel room.

Jane got up unsteadily and made her way to the window. She immediately recognized the parklike setting and the buildings beyond the fence. She was still at the Edge building. What had happened? She could not remember anything beyond the beginning of her physical exam.

She faintly remembered that she felt uneasy about the exam. She could not quite remember why, but she thought that the doctor had done something inappropriate that made her uncomfortable, but she could not put her finger on it.

She kind of remembered meeting with Richard, Deirdre and the other two men again later, but the memory was blurry.

The door opened and Deirdre stepped in, quickly shutting the door behind her.

"Good morning. Are you feeling better?" asked Deirdre. "We were a little worried about you last night."

"I...I guess I'm OK," said Jane slowly as she walked back toward the bed. Jane was wobbly on her feet and Deirdre caught her, assisting her to the bed.

"What happened?" said Jane. "I don't remember anything. Why am I still here?"

"You had a bad reaction to the vaccinations. We had just gotten through with signing the contract and the other agreements and you fainted just as we were about to go out to dinner and celebrate," said Deirdre. "Under the circumstances, we decided to let you stay here for the night. After all, this is going to be your new home for a while as you go through orientation and training."

"But my things...I need to get some clothes and other things from home..." said Jane as Deirdre cut in.

"Don't worry about that. With your new job, we will be providing you with a whole new wardrobe and I think you will find that the bathroom is amply supplied with what you will need," continued Deirdre. "It is just as well you stayed the night, because we are going to have a long day today."

Deirdre was sitting next to Jane now with her arm around her.

"Now that you are aboard, we have decided to push the rollout date of our new product forward," continued Deirdre. "So, things are going to be moving very quickly from now on."

Deirdre stroked Jane's back and her body shuddered as she remembered she was naked. She immediately squeezed her legs together and cupped her breasts with her hands. Deirdre smiled. You could not fake that sort of innocence for a camera. It would pay dividends.

"OK, we have a long day. Let's get you some breakfast," said Deirdre. "Why don't you shower, and I'll have some breakfast brought up to you in, let's say, half an hour."

"If you want a robe there is one in the closet as well as some other clothes to get you started," said Deirdre, preparing to leave.

Jane waited for Deirdre to get up, but she was not moving. Jane finally stood and walked to the closet, knowing Deirdre was taking in her every movement. Deirdre watched Jane put on a robe as she strode toward the door. "Breakfast is in half an hour!"

Once alone, Jane made her way to the bathroom. There was a large open shower at one end of the bathroom with floor to ceiling mirrors on the opposite wall.

Jane removed the robe and as she did so she wondered why anyone would wear something like that. It was virtually transparent and did not really hide anything.

Jane started the water and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good as it pulsed into her head and neck, cascading down her body and leaving her with a warm feeling all over. Jane began to relax. She thought back about the last couple of days. So much had happened. Events had moved so quickly.

As her body warmed to the pulsing hot water her thoughts were drawn to the strange dreams that she had the night before. She had never had dreams like that, surrounded by naked men and women, doing the kind of things that they had asked her questions about in the interview the previous day.

She was soaping herself now and running her hands all over her body. She usually did not spend a lot of time touching her own breasts, but it felt so good now. Jane finished soaping her body and removed the shower wand from its cradle and began to rinse herself. As she moved the pulsating shower head between her legs she hesitated there. It felt so good.

She always felt guilty about doing herself, as she called it, but she could not help herself this morning. She reached up to the chrome shower pipe overhead to keep from slipping and spread her legs as she let the pulsing warm water find her sweet spot. Eyes closed; Jane arched her back as the water found its mark. Jane fantasized that it was Deirdre's tongue flicking wildly on her engorged clit. Jane came hard, her body undulating as she struggled to hold on to the chrome pipe overhead.

-----

The three cameras continued to roll as Jane stepped out of the shower, taking in her every move from all angles. The entire production team was in the next room on the other side of the mirrors and this was the first opportunity for all of them to see who they would be working with.

Deirdre began, "So what are your initial thoughts? George, what do you think?

"That is one MILF! I can't believe she had three kids, and twins to boot. Her body is flawless. But I think the long curly blonde hair is just way too cute. I think that with her skin tone and freckles, she would look better on camera as a redhead. And there is way too much bush."

"Kieran?" asked Deirdre.

"As we already talked about, I think the major thing is to give her some new breasts. Ones that match that luscious body," commented Kieran. "The camera loves the jiggle and besides, right now they are too small to get one of those enormous cocks we have hired between them."

"Tom?" asked Deirdre.

"I agree. The breasts need to be bigger and red hair would certainly enhance her raw sexuality. It should be shorter too," said Tom. "All that hair gets in the way during the close ups. I think we need to do something with the eyes as well...and the nose."

Tom paused for a few seconds before continuing.

"Contreras ran some computer simulations of her face last night and I think he has captured a look that will work really well for her. He wants to narrow her nose and make it a bit more pixie like and to give her bigger and rounder eyes," continued Tom. "The computer model makes her look even more innocent and virginal. Other than that, I think we are there. Other than that, it is just a matter of molding her behavior to our needs."

"I agree. Let's get her with Sophie this morning and we can at least get the hair situation taken care of right away," said Deirdre. "Kieran get the studio ready. We'll shoot some stills and a little bit of video later this morning. Let's start getting her used to the camera. OK? That's it. Game time!"

-----

Jane had stepped from the shower and went to the sink on the opposite end of the room. She had a strange taste in her mouth and wanted to brush her teeth. It was a taste she had never had in her mouth before. It tasted salty. It must have been from the vaccinations, she decided.

As Jane brushed her teeth, she wondered why she had fantasized about Deirdre as she pleasured herself. That was not like her, she was not that way. Then again, Jane thought to herself, her usual fantasies were no less disturbing...or less sinful, for that matter. As she finished brushing her teeth she gargled and noticed that her throat was a little sore. Maybe she was coming down with something.

As Jane returned to the bedroom, she noticed that Deirdre was already there with a breakfast cart.

"I brought you some breakfast. I hope fruit and granola is OK," said Deirdre. "There is some yogurt as well. I wasn't sure if you drank coffee so there is orange juice as well."

"Oh, thank you. That's great." said Jane, pulling the sheer robe more tightly against her as she crossed the room. Deirdre noticed and smiled, all that did was reveal her nipples even more.

As Jane sat on one of the chairs in the corner of the room to eat her breakfast, Deirdre slipped a DVD into the huge screen mounted on the wall. "I thought you might enjoy watching the grand signing ceremony from last night, since you said you didn't remember much of it."

As the DVD played, Deirdre narrated, "Here you are signing our job offer. Congratulations! The next document is the employment contract. The third is our exclusivity agreement and then our non-disclosure agreement. Oh, and that final document was the power of attorney you signed for Richard."

Deirdre continued, not letting Jane interrupt her.

"You are going to be a very busy girl over the next several weeks and Richard has agreed to manage your finances in the interim and make sure your children's tuition and expenses are taken care of for now," said Deirdre. "As we discussed last night, Richard will arrange to put all of your personal things from the church's house in temporary storage for you while you go through orientation and training."

"I...I don't remember going over any of this..." Jane began to say as Deirdre interrupted.

"Oh, and here is the champagne toast at the end!" said Deirdre, deflecting any questions Jane might have.

"It is all right here in the agreements. Here is your copy," Deirdre said matter-of-factly. "I thought you might like to look through them again this morning, now that you are feeling better."

Jane took the folder that Deirdre handed to her as her new boss got up to leave.

"Finish your breakfast and go ahead and review the agreements again. If you have any further questions, we can discuss it at our morning staff meeting," said Deirdre. "I'll have Kieran escort you over in half an hour. You can just wear the robe you have on now to the meeting. You'll be going right into makeup after the meeting anyway."

"But you can see everything," complained Jane. "All those people are going to be there and..."

Again, Deirdre cut Jane off.

"Kitten, we are working in an artistic medium," scolded Deirdre. "You are going to have to get over your shyness. Everyone is a professional here and there is a lot of nudity or near nudity all the time because we are in the business of marketing products that appeal to a sophisticated adult clientele."

Deirdre paused for a moment and gave Jane a stern look before continuing.

"It is just the nature of the beast. The product you will be involved with is on the edgy side (hence our name) and it is the blushing innocence you bring to the table that is going to make it all work and that much more marketable to our customers," said Deirdre encouragingly. "We have done a lot of market research and we are sure you are perfect to be an integral part of the team. That is why we made you such a generous offer."

"I guess I'm just a little confused," said Jane, "you keep talking about the product, but I don't know what it is yet. Richard never told me."

"The product is currently under development and for purposes of security, everything related to the product is being kept secret to all but a few key people right now," said Deirdre, pausing briefly as she smiled to herself.

"When the time is right you will be filled in completely," said Deirdre immensely enjoying her subtle double entendre.

Jane finished her breakfast and opened the folder containing the agreements. She could not follow most of it, it was in legalese. But it looked like the financial terms that Richard had negotiated were what he had said they would be, and she would not have to worry about the boys for now. It also looked like she was under exclusive contract to Edge Enterprises and she could make a lot of extra money if she met their performance goals, which were to be determined later.

The only thing that bothered her was the termination clauses. Apparently if she failed to follow company guidelines and meet performance goals she could be terminated at any time and would be responsible for repaying the substantial advance that had been given to her and could be held responsible for any damages or lost revenue the company incurred.

Oh well, she thought, it was too late now. She had signed the contracts and anyway, she was sure everything would be OK since Richard had reviewed the documents. He had said this was all just standard stuff anyway.

-----

When Kieran knocked on the door Jane was jolted back to the present. She was not happy about having to parade into the staff meeting almost naked, but it looked like she really did not have a choice. The contract seemed clear and she guessed it was finally time for her to get over her prudish modesty anyway.

As they walked down the hallway several people passed by them and no one really seemed to notice she was almost naked, much to Jane's relief. In fact, several of them including the men were also in various stages of undress.

"They are on their way to makeup and then to one of the sound stages downstairs. I'm not sure if they are shooting video or stills today," said Kieran, by way of explanation. "They are involved with one of our most successful product lines that include perfumes, colognes, bath products and other items. The line has been one of our top money-makers for five years now."

Kieran opened the door for Jane and as she entered the room all eyes turned to her. She felt completely naked and turned a bright shade of red.

"Jane, let me introduce you to the rest of your team," Deirdre smiled, noticing that Jane was blushing. Deirdre was enjoying this. "Kieran, please introduce Jane to everyone."

Kieran took Jane's arm and led her around the table. As he did, she could not avoid eye contact and as she shook everyone's hands each of them got a good look at all her assets. Everyone who was on the other side of the mirror this morning was there, plus a young woman named Sophie and two other men.

The two new men looked like magazine models or Chippendale dancers and two of the other men had a rougher appearance, dressed in Levi's and white wife beaters with an Edge logo on the front. The final man, standing next to Deirdre, was well dressed and had a professional air about him.

The young woman, Sophie, was in her early twenties and had bleached blonde hair with black and purple streaks in it. Her hair was medium length and she wore a leather vest from which her pert breasts spilled out. She also wore leather pants that barely covered her crotch or crack. Surprisingly, she had no tattoos on her milky white flesh. With the studded leather collar and large golden bead on the end of her tongue, the persona was pure goth.

"Let's get started," said Deirdre. "We have a busy day ahead of us. Now that you have all had the chance to meet Jane, I am sure you will all agree she is a welcome new member to our team."

There was a round of applause as Jane sank into her chair blushing, looking up only briefly to acknowledge the applause.

Deirdre continued, "After reviewing the results of the various tests yesterday, we have decided we can proceed with this project immediately and have moved the release date forward. But first let me review some of the key findings. First, and Jane this should not be a big deal for you, we have decided that you need a change of hair color. Our market research indicated that our target audience responds more favorably to red hair and this is something we can take care of easily this morning. Sophie, that's you."

"Next, Jane as the face of our new product, you are going to be spending a lot of time in front of the camera. While there is still a lot of work to be done, it is never too early to get you used to the camera and working with your team. You already know Kieran, who will be your director and Dave and Phil will be your cameramen," said Deirdre as she moved forward quickly. "George is our cinematographer and lead photographer; he will be assisting Kieran in setting up shots and scenes and will be operating the main camera during video shoots. Todd and Paul are two of the models you will be working with in our photo shoots and video productions."

Deirdre looked around the table to make sure there were not any questions before continuing.

"One final piece of business, the van will be leaving this evening at 7 p.m., so please don't be late. Have your bags next to the main entrance. Our flight takes off from Burbank at 8 p.m. and the flight will arrive at our destination around 11 p.m. Dr. Contreras is already there, and we will be joining him. The weather is much warmer there, so pack appropriate clothing."

Finished, Deirdre rose to signal that the meeting was over.

"Sophie, take Jane down to your studio and let's see how she looks as a redhead at this afternoon's photo shoot."

Deirdre was out the door in no time with the rest of the team close behind her. Jane waited for everyone else to leave before she got up. Only she and Sophie remained in the room. Jane wanted to ask Deirdre what the trip was all about and if she would be expected to go on it. She guessed she could ask Deirdre later.

"You are so beautiful. I'm really going to enjoy working with you," said Sophie warmly. "Come on let's get started. Follow me."

As they walked down the hallway it was empty, much to Jane's relief. Jane and Sophie took the elevator down to the first floor and went through two large doors at the end of the lobby foyer. On either side there were sound stages and although they were soundproof, Jane could see the flash of strobes coming from the small windows in two of them. When they got to the end of the corridor, Sophie opened a door to a small room on the right. As they walked in Jane could see that it was outfitted with sinks and hair dryers and other styling equipment you would find in a salon.

"First of all, I'm going to need to cut your hair and after we have done that, we can color it. I think Deirdre forgot to mention that at the meeting, but long hair is often distracting and gets in the way when you are working with cameras," said Sophie. "Take a look at the artist's rendering on the table. This is the look that Deirdre has asked me to go for."

Jane looked at the computer image and found it incredibly attractive. The hair color would look good with her freckled skin, she thought.

"What do you think?" asked Sophie.

"The shade of red should look good on me. Of course, anything would look good on someone who looks like that," said Jane, pointing to the rendering. Jane was taken by the slender nose and large round eyes. If only she could look like that, instead of a plain Jane preacher's wife from Lancaster, she thought to herself.

Sophie smiled and began to draw water into the sink.

"You'd better take off the robe. You don't want to get hair coloring all over it," said Sophie.

At this point Jane figured it was pointless trying to maintain her modesty. Jane disrobed and sat in the chair as Sophie reclined it into position. The warm water felt good on Jane's scalp and the gentle massaging of Sophie's fingers as she rubbed the shampoo into Jane's scalp was both relaxing and stimulating.

12