The Product Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Jane's hair was washed Sophie sat the chair upright and dried it a bit with a towel. As she did, Sophie kept drawing Jane's face between her almost bare breasts. It made Jane somewhat uncomfortable, but Sophie did not seem to give it a second thought.

Then Sophie cut Jane's hair to the length shown in the computer image. As she finished, Sophie reclined the chair again. Jane assumed it was time for the hair coloring, but Sophie reached to the side of the chair and clicked two metal bars into place with stirrups and leather straps on the end.

"What's that?" asked Jane in alarm, remembering the medical exam.

"If you are going to do the drapes, you got to do the carpet. Right?" said Sophie is a joking sort of way.

"What do you mean?" said Jane, confused.

Sophie realized that Jane not only did not get the joke but did not understand what was next.

"I need to trim your pubic hair before I color it too," said Sophie.

Jane was stunned. "But why?"

"Like I said, the drapes need to match the carpet," replied Sophie.

"But why do I have to..." Jane started to say as Sophie cut her off.

"Look!" said Sophie in exasperation. "You are going to be taking a lot of photos and videos and sometimes the clothing you will be wearing will be revealing. We are not in the business of selling laundry soap. Look, just think of this as a bikini wax."

"But I've never had a bikini wax, much less worn a bikini," complained Jane.

"I don't know what to tell you, but this is all part of the deal. Do you want me to give Deirdre a call?" asked Sophie, already knowing the answer.

Jane thought about it for a nano-second. "No, let's get this over with."

Sophie lifted Jane's legs up into the stirrups which had been spread wide.

"Here, let me strap you in. I don't want one of your legs slipping out and for me to cut you with the razor accidentally," said Sophie. "Deirdre would have my ass."

Jane really felt vulnerable now, but at least it was a woman and not a man this time. Sophie worked quickly, lathering Jane's pubic hair, and trimming it until it was just a small curly furry patch between Jane's legs, not more than the size of a half dollar. Once she was done with that, the bikini wax was next. At this point Jane just laid back and quit fighting.

When the waxing was done, Sophie applied some lotion to Jane's pubis mons and rubbed it in. Jane could feel Sophie's fingers glancing over her labia. It felt good thought Jane with embarrassment. Unconsciously she spread her legs a little farther apart.

Sophie noticed the movement and looked up into Jane's eyes. They appeared frightened, but full of anticipation. Sophie continued to rub the lotion around Jane's pussy with a little more pressure and Jane's ass rose to meet her massaging fingers.

Sophie looked up into Jane's increasingly lustful eyes now and they locked on each other. Jane's body was trembling with desire now.

"I know what you want," said Sophie softly. "Let me take care of you. I can make you feel so good," Sophie said eagerly.

Jane could not speak. Her entire upbringing was telling her to scream stop, but her body desperately needed release. She looked Sophie intently in the eyes for a moment, breathing heavily and then just laid back, closing her eyes, and tilting her head to the side. As she did so her ass lifted off the leather seat to meet the onslaught of Sophie's hot tongue. It was just too much temptation for Jane, and she could resist no longer.

Once the cold metal stud on Sophie's tongue touched Jane's engorged clit it was all over. Sophie gripped Jane's ass tightly in her hands, as her expert tongue brought Jane to one orgasm after another.

Spent, Jane lay motionless in the chair, breasts heaving, as Sophie prepared the hair coloring. Sophie looked up in the mirror and winked. She assumed that everyone was there, and they had gotten it all on video.

12