The Product Ch. 09

Story Info
Blindfolded Jana gets used by her twin sons.
4.1k words
4.5
9.4k
9

Part 9 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Today was the day that Richard was going to arrive back at the ranch and that was especially exciting for Jana because she was finally going to get to have real sex again, even if it was with a couple of young kinks. As the day progressed Jana went through her daily ritual and spent time at the pool and at Deirdre's insistence, took a long nap.

As the evening approached Jana rose and showered. She was looking forward to this strange tryst after so many days without any sexual release. Jana was hopeful that she would finally be allowed to have an orgasm.

Jana could hear the car pull up, but it was on the opposite side of the house. Deirdre came in and said she was there to prep Jana for the engagement with the two young men. Deirdre had brought along an outfit for Jana to wear.

Jana looked at it and was surprised. There was a lot more clothing than she was used to wearing since she went to work for Deirdre. There was a robe, a teddy, a pushup bra that would accentual Jana newly ample breasts, panties a corset and long black stocking that attached to a garter belt.

No wonder it might take two hours Jana thought. It will take them an hour to undress her. "Are you sure about all this?"

"Richard was very specific in his instructions, so let's just go with it," replied Deirdre.

-----

"Well boys, I can't tell you how glad I am that we had a chance to talk a couple of days ago," said Richard. "I'm only sorry that I had to be the bearer of such unpleasant news about your father. It was so nice to see you. I knew from talking to your dad that you both liked to live a little on the wild side, so I'm glad you could join me this evening. This should help lift your spirits and put a little money in your pockets too."

"My friends here could use a couple of new talents like you. The stuff they do is extremely high class, not for your average guy," said Richard.

Richard continued to talk as they crossed the room and invited them to sit on the couch across from him.

"Are you guys sure you are up for this? I don't want this getting back to your mom," said Richard in mock seriousness as he continued to enjoy his deception.

"No way! We are good to go. How difficult is fucking," said Jim.

"Bring it on!" was John's reply.

"OK boys but don't say I didn't give you a chance to back out," said Richard. "Here is the setup boys...in a few minutes I am going to take you down the hallway to one of our rooms. You won't be able to see the cameras because they are on the opposite side of the mirrors, but they will be filming you the whole time."

Richard paused for a moment and looked for the boys' reactions. They seemed enthused, but not nervous. That was a good sign.

"Once you walk in you have to remain in character. You are brutal sadists bent on raping and humiliating the beautiful whore you have hired for the night. But here is the hook, she is to remain blindfolded the entire time and none of you may talk," instructed Richard. "Neither of you are actors nor we don't want you worrying about remembering lines. Plus, it adds to the sense of tension. Do you understand?"

"Sure," said John.

"OK and one last thing, some classical music will be playing in the background. I've listened to it and it isn't too bad. The music kind of captures the mood we are going for," continued Richard.

"One last thing, you can rip her clothes off, in fact we encourage you to do so, and you can fuck her silly," said Richard. "It needs to look as though you are raping her. But no marks on her body, especially her breasts. You can suck them, you can knead them a little, but no rough stuff with her breasts. She just had a boob job. She needs to be in tip top shape for a big shoot that is coming up in a couple of days. Got it?"

"Absolutely," replied Jim.

"Well then, get your clothes off and follow me down the hallway. Remember no marks on her body and the blindfold stays on...and no talking! Oh, and like I said, be careful with her breasts, she just had a boob job."

Richard grabbed each of them by the arm for emphasis as they nodded their understanding.

"If you boys do well with this, we may have some more work for you down the line," said Richard as they reached the end of the hallway and Richard patted each of them on the shoulder. "The pay is good and you're going to need it considering what happened to your dad. I just wish I could have gotten him a better plea deal."

Richard knocked once on the door and Deirdre arrived to meet them. As she escorted the naked boys into the room, she could not help noticing that they were extremely well endowed. That certainly had not been Deirdre's experience with their father.

Deirdre stroked each of their cocks with her hands and then pulled them over to where she wanted them to stand near the foot of the bed. When they got to the edge of the bed Deirdre released their cocks and held her finger to her lips to remind them of the code of silence.

As Deirdre walked over to the stereo to turn on the music both boys sized her up from head to toe. Both boys thought they would really like to fuck that bitch too.

With the first strains of Bolero loudly coming from the stereo Deirdre walked back over to the bed and took Jana by the hand and escorted her to a point where she was directly between them.

Deirdre stood back a bit and again grabbed each of the boys' cocks. She stroked them until they were steely hard and at full staff. Deirdre leaned forward and whispered in Jana's ear, "don't disappoint me...and not a sound," as she licked Jana's earlobe. As Deirdre moved off toward the door she stopped briefly to turn and put her index finger to her lips one last time. The boys got the message.

Jana stood very still, trembling slightly, waiting for the young men to make their first move. It did not take long. Jim grabbed Jana from behind by the hair, almost lifting her off her feet. John grabbed the gown from the front and ripped it to shreds. With Jim's free hand he grabbed the front of the teddy and ripped it away. Next was the bra as John reached between Jana breasts and pulled it off in one clean movement leaving rope burns on Jana's shoulders.

Jana was breathing hard now. This is not exactly what she expected. These boys were playing rough. Jana's chest heaved in and out as she realized that she was finally living her rape fantasy. Juices were flowing down the inside of Jana's thighs now as she shivered with anticipation of what was to come.

Jana's breasts were ballooning from her chest as the boys each grasped one of the newly freed breasts. Jim cupped the huge breast and kneaded it, but not too hard. John sucked the other one into his mouth as far as it would go. Both boys stepped back now, catching their breath.

As they surveyed their incomplete work, they decided that the corset was next to go. Each boy grabbed the corset with both of their hands at the front and back and ripped it away, almost knocking Jana to the floor.

Jana's heart continued to race as the boys surveyed what they thought were the most fabulous set of breasts they ever seen. Next the garter belt came off in one quick motion as Jim ripped it away and both boys grabbed the corners of the panties and ripped them off viciously, burning the inside of Jana's thighs as her sex juice flew through the air, hitting John in the face and chest.

Naked except for her stalking, the boys pushed Jana hard, back on the bed, sending her flying, each grabbing a stocking, yanking them roughly off her legs. Each boy grabbed an ankle and quickly spun Jana over on her stomach. Before she knew what was happening, they had her legs spread wide apart and were tying her ankles with the stocking to the frame beneath the bed.

Moving to the head of the bed, Jim tightly grabbed a handful of Jana's hair and violently pulled her up to meet his cock as John grabbed Jana's hips and pulled her back into his cock. As John looked down, the thought crossed his mind that this bitch's ass was almost as nice as his mother's.

Neither boy was interested in foreplay; each of them thrust their cocks viciously into Jana's mouth and pussy. Jim was all the way down Jana's throat in one quick motion, just as John's cock was up to the hilt in her pussy.

Although neither had been paying any attention to the music, both boys found themselves adjusting their thrusts to the rhythm of the music. This was one good whore they thought, each looking the other in the eye and nodding their heads.

They were going to want to take their time with her. This was just too sweet a piece of ass to not enjoy completely. John could not believe how wet and tight her pussy was.

As the music continued to build, Jim got tired of mouth fucking Jana and slid down the bed. Knowing what Jim had in mind John rolled Jana's over on top of him and withdrew his cock momentarily so the whore's pussy was also available to his brother as well.

Once Jim had the tip of his penis in Jana, John pressed the head of his cock into her pussy as well. Only the heads of each of their cocks were inside Jana now, but as the boys got into their rhythm each was able to gradually push their cocks deeper into Jana's stretched pussy. The boys smiled at each other when the bitch started to moan.

With a few more strokes both boys were all the way in and alternated their thrusts to the sound of the quickening music. Jana's pussy felt like it was going to tear open and her body began to shake furiously as her ass quivered like it was receiving electric shocks. Despite the pain, Jana struggle to remain silent. She knew that nothing the boys could do to her would match what Deirdre would do if she was disobedient.

They looked at each other and could not believe that this bitch was not screaming like the other girls they had fucked this way. Maybe the occasional whimper, but that was it. Normally the boys had the bitches screaming bloody murder by now, especially the good little girls from their daddy's church.

Tired of sharing a hole with his brother, John decided he needed his own. As he made his next backward stroke in Jana's pussy, he immediately drove his cock all the way up to the hilt into Jana's unsuspecting ass. As Jana lurched in pain the boys smiled at each other. That will show the bitch who is boss.

The music was picking up to a frantic pace now and with it the boys increased the speed of their thrusts. You could hear the smacks of flesh as Jim and John drove their cocks hard into Jana's holes. As the music was approaching its frantic climax the boys continued to pound Jana's holes hard, so hard that the stockings that held Jana's ankles snapped as the boys continued to pound into Jana's holes driving her farther up the bed.

As they slowed down briefly to catch their breath both boys realized that the bitch was not only continuing her rocking motion against their cocks but was literally sucking their cocks with the muscles in her pussy and ass. What a fucking whore. She was world class.

Both their cocks stiffened a little more and as the music approached its final climax both boys pulled out with each grabbing Jana by the hair, rolling her over roughly as they deposited their sperm all over her face and into her nose and mouth. Both boys slapped their spent cocks against Jana's face until the heads of their cocks were free of cum.

As Jana lay there, cum all over her face she was utterly frustrated. The boys had almost gotten her off, but then pulled out at the last minute. Jana rolled over on her side and began to finger herself off as the boys closed the door behind them.

Before Jana knew it, Deirdre was back in the room and pulling Jana's hand away from her swollen clit. "No, no, no," Deirdre exclaimed, as she gave Jana a sharp smack on the ass. As Deirdre removed the mask she sat on the edge of the bed.

"You did really well Jana. The boys looked pleased as they left. I'm so proud of you Jana...Jana...that has a nice ring to it. It really does fit the new you," said Deirdre in a soothing tone of voice. "Now go take a shower and get some sleep. Things are going to get busy around here very soon." And with that Deirdre was out the door.

As Jana headed to the shower, she was glad that Deirdre was pleased with her. For some reason she now craved Deirdre's approval and almost felt compelled to please her.

-----

After spending some time in the living room with the boys and the rest of the crew as the boys dressed, Richard was now in the car with the boys and on the way back to Phoenix.

"You boys did a great job. The production people were extremely impressed with you,' complimented Richard. "Remember, I may be in touch soon with some more work for you."

"Thanks, Mr. Saunders for the opportunity. That was one hot bitch," said Jim.

"Man could that bitch fuck. And that other bitch was smoking hot too," added John.

"Well you two boys are a couple of really stone-cold mother fuckers if I do say so," said Richard as he looked in the rearview mirror and caught the eye of Kieran, who was driving. They both smiled to themselves.

-----

Jana woke to the sounds of activity outside her window. In what was usually the horse pasture to the left of the ranch house and a hundred yards away, a crew had arrived, and they were erecting a large black circus type tent. Just beyond the tent another crew was positioning a large white utility truck with a huge white satellite dish on top. Between the sounds of stakes being driven into the ground and the ropes that were hoisting the tent to the top of the center pole, Jana gave up on the idea of sleeping in any later.

After taking a brief shower Jana headed to the kitchen to get some coffee and see what she could rustle up for breakfast. The rest of the team was already there, except for Tom, who she had seen outside talking to the satellite crew. As Jana walked in the kitchen the conversation stopped.

Deirdre turned to see Jana and said good morning.

"The rest of the team was just finishing up, but I'll stay and chat with you for a while," said Deirdre as she looked around the table. "There is a lot to get done today and everyone has a great deal to do."

As Deirdre looked around at the others at the table again, they got the message that it was time to take a hike.

"Let me get you some coffee," Deirdre offered as she pulled out a chair for Jana next to her. As Deirdre poured Jana's coffee she continued, "The outfit you were wearing was torn to shreds. It looks like the boys got a little rough. Do you want to talk about it?"

Deirdre talked as she handed Jana her coffee and sat down next to her.

"Yeah, they got a little rough, but I've had worse," said Jana, looking Deirdre straight in the eye. "To be honest, I've had a rape fantasy for as long as I can remember. I just never thought I would be able to live it out. It was actually kind of exciting."

Deirdre smiled as she could see that Jana was blushing now.

"We're running short on time before the rollout. Are you up to going back to work today?" said Deirdre.

"I think so. What will we be doing?" asked Jana.

"The crew should be through setting up the tent for the rollout production later this morning. As soon as the props and sets are in place, we want to do a run through so we can test the lighting and equipment and make sure we have the right positions for the cameras and so on. We also need to walk you through the program, so you know which marks to hit. This thing is highly choreographed and there are a lot of extras."

"What time do you want to get started?" asked Jana.

"After the extras arrive, they should be here about noon, so we'll begin sometime after lunch," replied Deirdre. "In the meantime, get some sun."

After breakfast Jana followed her regular routine and adjourned to the pool. She would swim for a while and then lay in the sun. Jana was acquiring a lovely bronze tan and the incisions on her breasts and the plastic surgery on her face had completely disappeared as the sun worked its magic.

Jana had become comfortable with her nudity, as a matter of fact, she kind of enjoyed the attention the gardeners and house staff gave her as they ogled her as she lay by the pool.

As Jana turned over and laid back in the chaise see saw that Todd was standing over her with a bottle of mineral oil.

"Deirdre asked me to give you a massage. She said she thought you could use one. I am rather good at it. I used to give them for a living, as well as providing other services to needy ladies," said Todd with a mischievous smile.

"That sounds good. I've been really tense the last few days," replied Jana.

"Front or back first," asked Todd as he removed his own shorts and revealing his fully erect cock.

"I usually get paid for my work," Todd said smiling as Jana looked intently at the raging hardon.

"Front," was Jana's reply as she tilted the chaise back to a flat position, trying to ignore Todd's inference.

Todd had been right, Jana thought, he really did have magic hands. As Todd massaged Jana's neck, torso, legs, and arms she began to relax. The ordeal of the night before began to recede from the front of her mind as Todd kneaded the tension from her muscles. Every time Todd's bare penis would brush up against her the tingling between her legs would increase.

As Jana rolled over on her stomach, she was both relaxed and filled with sexual tension. Todd kneaded her neck, shoulders, back and buttocks as he worked his way down to her legs and then the bottom of her feet. Todd began to work his hands back up the inside of Jana's left calf and thigh. Jana spread her legs wider and hoped she knew what his ultimate destination would be.

As Todd reached Jana's pussy, she was already very aroused. She had been lying there, eyes closed, and praying for release. Jana lifted her ass in the air now showing Todd where she needed further attention. She was gripping the side of the chaise to help lift her ass closer to Todd's kneading hands.

Jana was completely frantic now and began to rock her hips and ass to the movement of Todd's fingers. With her eyes still closed, Jana was nearing orgasm. Jana's new breasts were flopping wildly in all directions as she began to grind her ass into Todd's skilled hand.

Jana was getting close to orgasm, she was so close. Jana was grunting, like a bitch in heat as Todd withdrew his hand and stood up. Jana continued to grind her hips and lifted her ass farther in the air, willing Todd's hand to return.

Todd was standing over Jana now, "Sorry, Deirdre said only a massage. Doctor's orders I guess."

Jana rolled over to the edge of the chaise and sat up, reaching out for Todd's erect penis. As she grabbed it, she practically begged him to get her off. She was on her knees now stroking the full length of his penis and kissing his balls as she rubbed her face against his leg. "Please Todd, I need it so badly. Please! I'll give you the blow job of your life. Please, please!" she cried.

"You don't really want to disobey Deirdre, do you?" Todd said as he removed her hand from his cock, picked up his trunks and walked back inside.

As Jana sat back down on the chaise completely dejected, she looked up for the first time. A shocked expression filled Jana's face as she realized there were two dozen, very tall, very athletic looking black men standing on the other side of the low wall that surrounded the pool. Their eyes were burning into Jana and their lust was palpable.

Jana felt like a little lamb surrounded by a pack of wolves. Jana had not spent much time around black people, in fact not at all. Jana's parents were from the south and had trained her to be wary of black men since she was small. Her mother filled her head with stories of white women being brutally raped by black men.

12