The Product Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew her parents were racists, but the seeds of fear had been firmly planted. Her parents had moved to the high desert so they could live among other 'God fearing white people' so she could count her encounters with black people on her fingers and still have several left over.

If her new tan wasn't so deeply bronzed, the men would have seen how blushingly crimson she had turned in embarrassment and discomfort as she jumped to her feet and covered her pussy with one hand and struggled to shield her now ample breasts with her other arm as she rushed to the door.

All Jana could hear were catcalls and whoops as she bounced across the patio deck and back to the safety of the ranch house.

As Jana ran toward her bedroom, she encountered Deirdre in the hallway, who had come to investigate the ruckus.

"What's going on?" asked Deirdre.

"Jesus, there are a bunch of black men outside standing next to the patio wall," said Jana breathlessly.

"Oh yeah, they are the extras, they just arrived a few minutes ago," said Deirdre, "Why are you so flustered?"

"They were standing there watching me naked," said Jana.

"So?" replied Deirdre.

"Todd was giving me the massage and..."

"Oh, I can imagine the rest," said Deirdre smiling. "I bet they got a real eyeful."

"I was so embarrassed," confessed Jana.

"Well, it is probably just as well that they got a really good look at you. That way they won't be ogling you when they are supposed to be staying in character in a couple of days during the rollout," said Deirdre matter-of-factly. "Come to think of it, when we do the run through this afternoon, you'll have a chance to get acquainted. They are actually a bunch of really nice guys and they need to get used to being around you, since you will be working closely together in two days."

"They are so big," blurted Jana.

"They were chosen for their size, they are all former pro athletes, who either had to retire because of injuries or didn't make the cut on their teams. Most of them played football, although a few played basketball," said Deirdre.

As Jana got to the door to her room, she repeated herself, "They are so big."

"You have no idea!" Deirdre said under her breath with a smile as she moved off toward the conference room.

12