The Product Ch. 13

Story Info
Jana surprised by cunnilingus trained boa constrictors.
4k words
4.56
6.4k
2

Part 13 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Back at the house Deirdre checked in on Jana and she was still sound asleep. It was almost 8 p.m. now, so there were just two hours to go. Deirdre wanted to check in with Sophie one last time before she had her wake Jana.

Sophie was not in her room, so Deirdre decided to try the kitchen and sure enough Sophie was there, brewing some fresh coffee.

"Oh hi," said Sophie as Deirdre walked in.

"Are we all set to go?" asked Deirdre as she walked toward Sophie. "Is that coffee safe to drink?"

"Yeah, I haven't prepared Jana's juiced java yet," said Sophie.

"That was certainly alliterative, I would expect no less from an English major," said Deirdre smiling.

"Do we have time to sit down and have a cup?" asked Sophie.

"Yes, but just a few minutes," said Deirdre. "You'll need to wake Jana soon. When you wake her, make sure you sound alarmed that the three of us overslept."

"OK?" said Sophie, not sure what Deirdre had in mind, but not questioning the instructions.

"Tell her that I said that she and I needed to do a quick run through over in the tent to go over some last-minute changes," continued Deirdre. "And that we needed to do it tonight, so we wouldn't be getting in the way in the morning because of all the last-minute activity. Got that?"

"Yeah," answered Sophie.

"Did you get the right mix of body paint and glitter worked out?" asked Deirdre.

"Yes, I tried it out on myself this morning when I was playing guinea pig. Oh, and the animal handlers were right, honey does seem to work best," replied Sophie, smiling wickedly. "Really well, as a matter of fact!"

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," said Deirdre, knowingly returning Sophie's wicked smile. "Then it looks like we are set. Go get her up and get a little yogurt or something in her before you shower her and make her up."

"Probably not yogurt," replied Sophie.

"Huh?" said Deirdre confused.

"Never mind, you would have had to be there," said Sophie smiling to herself as she got up to go fetch Jana.

"Oh, one more thing," asked Deirdre, "did the guys' red contact lenses finally show up? They were supposed to be delivered this afternoon."

"Yeah," replied Sophie. "A courier dropped them off with Tom in the control room. Kieran got them to the guys. He said they looked really creepy, just like you wanted."

-----

"Jana, Jana, wake up," said Sophie as she lightly shook Jana's right bicep. "Come on sweetie, we've overslept. You need to get up."

Jana stirred, still groggy. "What?"

"Come on, get up, we overslept. Deirdre too! She is getting ready, but she wants me to get some food in you, get you showered and made up in the new makeup, so the two of you can do a run through tonight. She needs to go over the script changes with you and we need to do it tonight because there is going to be too much going in the tent tomorrow morning to get it done, without getting in the way. So please sweetie, you need to get up."

"Oh...OK. She wants to do it now?" said Jana still hazy from sleep.

"Yes sweetie, you need to get up now. Deirdre wants to get this done. She still has a lot of other things to get done tonight."

As Jana rose sleepily, Sophie took her by the hand and led her down to the kitchen. Jana had some fruit and coffee.

"Come on sweetie, we need to get back to your room and get you in the shower. You go ahead and I'll bring you another cup of coffee."

"OK," said Jana with a tired sigh as she padded back toward her room.

Sophie prepared Jana's Juiced Java and followed behind her.

-----

It was 8:45 now and Sophie needed to hurry to style and dry Jana's hair and apply her makeup and body paint. Jana had finished her coffee after she got out of the shower and dried herself, Sophie helping and hurrying her.

As Jana entered the bedroom, she was surprised that her dress and wig were not on the bed.

"Where are the..." Jana started to say as Sophie cut in, anticipating the question.

"They scraped the whole Church and Garden of Eden thing. When they watched the video last night, they thought it looked too much like Wizard of Oz meets Mandingo. The visuals just didn't work," said Sophie as she applied Jana's makeup. "They are going a different route. Deirdre will fill you in on the run through," concluded Sophie.

Jana looked down at her body as Sophie began to apply various colors and shades of body paint, layering glitter on top.

"Please stand still sweetie, I want to make you beautiful for the camera," said Sophie.

"Sorry," said Jana as she tried to quit squirming around. When she looked in the mirror, she had to admit it looked wild and sexy, as Sophie finished her ass, legs, and feet.

Sophie stood back to admire her work, just as Deirdre arrived.

"My, don't you look wicked," said Deirdre admiringly as she walked through the door. "You're an artist Sophie."

"Thanks boss," replied Sophie.

"Jana let's get going so we can get this done. I have to meet the rest of the team right after I am done with you," said Deirdre with some urgency.

They walked over to the tent with Deirdre setting a quick pace. Jana was almost out of breath when she got there. Her heart was racing, and she could not believe how amped up she felt. Between that and the cold evening air on her naked body, Jana was shivering. I cannot drink coffee in the evening, she thought to herself.

As Deirdre opened the flap on the tent, Jana knew they were about where the church set had been the previous day. There was pipe and drape obscuring the view of the rest of the set. The tent was completely dark except for a single pin light that was shining on to a primitive looking cage that sat approximately where the inside of the church had been.

The cage was made of rough-hewn logs about eight inches in diameter and held together by course rope. It was not tall enough to stand up in without crouching. Deirdre led Jana to the front where a simple door was located. It was swung open on its leather hinges.

"As I think Sophie told you, we're going with a slightly edgier concept. Instead of exiting a church you will start in this cage. The whole apple thing was scrapped as well. Once you come out of the cage you can pretty much follow the lead of the extras. They will guide you through it," instructed Deirdre, talking quickly. "Tom and Kieran ran them through the choreography several times this afternoon while you...we, were sleeping. We have simplified it a great deal and it seems to work much better. As I say, just follow the guys lead and we will still end up 'at the altar' so to speak, and that part of the script remains the same. Got it?"

Deirdre seemed impatient to Jana as Deirdre looked at her watch. Deirdre saw that it was almost 10 p.m.

"Yes. It actually does seem a lot simpler," replied Jana, now that Deirdre was no longer peppering her with new instructions.

"Good, now remember when the time comes, stay in character. You need to struggle and pretend you are frightened to death, at least until you get to the altar. You need to writhe as though you feared for your life, a lot of heaving breasts and so on. The camera loves it. OK, now let's have you try out the cage to get you used to it," said Deirdre as she led Jana inside and maneuvered her to the center, holding her by the hips as she positioned her in the cage.

"It is hard standing up in here," said Jana as Deirdre tied the door shut with a rope.

"Well, you won't be in there for long anyway," said Deirdre.

"I guess it's OK" said Jana.

"Now, about the performance," said Deirdre, "There is some good news and some bad news. Which would you like first?" Deirdre said, trying to repress her smile.

"The good news first, I guess," said Jana, thinking nothing of it.

"Well kitten, tonight and all day tomorrow you get to cum as many times as you want to," said Deirdre pausing. "The bad news is that the roll out is now."

With that, Deirdre gave the control room the high sign and the pin light faded to darkness. Jana could hear the pipe and drape being pulled away in the darkness to the edge of the set. In the blackness Jana was calling out to Deirdre as the cage began to be lifted in the air, higher and higher.

"Deirdre, Deirdre, what's going on? Please tell me. Deirdre, I'm scared. Oh God, I'm afraid of heights. Oh, Deirdre it's too high. Oh God, please, please let me down. Oh please, Deirdre, Deirdre answer me..." cried out Jana vainly as the drumbeat suddenly filled the tent, drowning out her cries for help.

"Deirdre, Deirdre," Jana was wailed at the top of her voice, "Please! Let me down, let me down. Oh God, please..."

As the lights slowly came up, Jana's body began to glow. She could see her hands and arms illuminated in front of her as she frantically clung to one of the wooden bars for support. The inside of the tent was awash with black lights.

Jana began to whimper and began trembling as she could see how far off the ground she was. As she looked down, she could see that the altar and the path were the same, although both had streaks of fluorescent paint that shinned now. At the opposite end of the path there was a rough-hewn wooden arch on a stone platform with leather straps attached to all four corners.

Beneath the arch were several large and small wicker baskets as well as an earthenware crock. Just beyond the arch, on each side of the path were a couple of dozen mounds covered in black satin.

The cage began to descend back toward the ground and as it did, fire bowls lit up throughout the interior of the tent sending flames lashing into the air. As the descending cage got closer to the ground Jana came to the realization that she was probably plunging into her own personal hell.

As Jana's new reality took hold, the black mounds began to move, slowly rising into the air as the cage got closer and closer to the ground. From beneath them appeared men, devil-like apparitions. Instead of skin, they had scales like a snake and red fleshy horns that glowed on each side of their heads. Their faces were painted with fluorescent hues like their horns, making them look like grotesque monsters. And finally, and most frighteningly to Jana, their massive cocks were glowing red, like hot pokers.

Jana's screams became even more frenzied, "Oh please no, no not this, oh please anything but this..." as she remembered her ordeal on the plane. As the cage neared the bottom Jana's wails became even more desperate. Jana was no longer screaming out words, just the incomprehensible noises of a stricken animal, screeching in absolute terror, begging for her life, as loud and shrill as she could. Jana's cries were blood curdling shrieks that could be heard even over the deafening drumbeat.

When the cage was finally on the ground, the devil-like men began to slowly move toward Jana. As they did, they raised their heads for the first time.

Jana could now see that their eyes were red and demonic, leering at her with a cruel lust that made Jana's screams ever more blood curdling and frantic.

Jana crawled to the back of the cage, her body shuddering with fear, as the huge demonic fiends untied the rope and threw the door open. Jana clung to the bars with both arms as the creatures tugged at her, groping her all the while. They were too strong for her.

Jana continued to try and clutch the wooden bars on the bottom of the cage as hard as she could in absolute desperation. They dragged her out and carried her away, writhing in their arms, and then left her in a heap of flesh near the base of the arch. Jana's body was balled up in a fetal position as she quivered in dread of what was to come.

Suddenly someone grabbed her hair tightly and yanked her to her feet. Instinctively Jana tried to protect herself by covering her breasts and pussy with her hands and arms. Other hands immediately reached out and pulled her arms away from her body, stretching them wide apart. Jana kept her eyes tightly shut, not wanting to meet the gaze of the man viciously yanking her hair.

There were more hands now and she was being lifted off the ground and as they did, they moved forward until her body was pressed hard against the man who suddenly released her hair. They raised her off the ground until she was face to face with the man she knew had to be the giant. Jana continued to keep her eyes tightly shut. The men had her pressed hard against the giant now. Jana could feel her hard and erect nipples pressed against his muscular chest.

Even as she was raised high in the air, his massive cock still pressed against her swelling pussy. The giant roughly grabbed Jana's chin and brought her eye to eye. Eyes open now, Jana shuddered as he leered at her through his evil red eyes.

"You're lucky we have a script to follow, otherwise I would have them lowering that sweet little pussy of yours onto my cock right now," sneered the giant.

The giant made a hand motion and the men lifted Jana even higher in the air above their heads. They had formed a circle around the arch and passed Jana's body all the way around several times. They were holding her face down and as they passed her feet first from man to man, they groped every inch of her exposed body with their hands and fingers and licked and sucked on her breasts and pussy as she went round and round.

On the final turn Jana was brought to an upright position facing the pillar. There were men holding her arms and legs and someone had his huge hands clutching Jana's ass, helping keep her high in the air. Jana was no longer screaming or fighting, it was as though she was no longer inside her own body but was watching things unfold from a safe distance. Once again, Jana's mind was protecting her by removing her safely from her own body.

The men were moving up the steps in front of the arch now and Jana could see the top of the arch directly above her head as they lifted her toward it. Many of the men were swarmed around her now and she could see and feel them tying leather straps to her wrists and ankles as they bound her spread eagle, tethered to the arch, and suspended in midair.

Their job complete, the men receded from the platform and disappeared into the surrounding darkness as the lights dimmed and only Jana's body remained washed in constantly changing colored beams of lights. As Jana hung suspended from the pillar, her mind raced. She struggled to find meaning and hope in what the giant had just said.

Jana desperately tried to persuade herself that her ordeal was almost over. They had really given her a scare, she told herself. She hoped they had gotten their money's worth. All she had to endure now was whatever happened to her between here and the altar, and then it would be over. She could get through this, she tried to convince herself.

Suddenly she saw the giant moved forward out of the darkness. As he did, he slowly ascended the stairs and came to a stop immediately in front of Jana. He reached up and ran his hands all over Jana's breasts and chest and down her sides. He circled both her legs with his hands and stroked her wet pussy briefly before he cupped her ass with both of his massive hands, drawing her body forward as his huge tongue lapped at her pussy a couple of times.

Although she was struggling to avoid his touches her body betrayed her, and she thrust her pussy toward his darting tongue. But as she did, he stepped back and looked up directly into her eyes with an evil red glare.

The giant moved forward now and opened the small crock next to one of the large baskets and dipped his hands into it, replacing the top before he rose toward Jana. He now reached up and smeared the sticky substance on both of Jana's breasts and smeared it thoroughly over her pussy and ass, making sure he got gobs of it up her pussy and ass cavities

.

Jana was frantic now. She was breathing hard and her breasts heaved in and out. She had no idea what to expect next. Were the men going to suddenly return and maul her as she hung there helplessly?

The answer was soon forthcoming and even more frightening. The giant moved to the smaller basket on the right and opened the lid. He slowly withdrew a long black snake like the one from the apple tree. He held it high over his head, directly in front of Jana's face so she could get a good look at it and then moved closer and closer to Jana. As the snake slithered in his hands, he thrust it out toward Jana's right breast.

She was writhing now in the leather restraints trying to avoid the snake's head as it was thrust toward her breast. The giant guided the snake's head over her breast and rubbed it into her nipple and back and forth across her soft breast. The snake began to dart its tongue at her sticky breast, flicking its long tongue at Jana's sensitive nipple.

Jana was on the verge of hyperventilating as her breasts ballooned in and out from her chest. Jana was quaking with fear again as the giant draped the snake over her right shoulder. The snake slithered around her arm and neck, before eventually coiling itself partially around her left breast as it fed off the sticky substance.

The giant moved to the small basket on the left and retrieved another, slightly larger snake and repeated the process. Jane was shaking violently as the snakes were coiled around both her breasts, slowly flicking their tongues at her sensitive nipples.

As the giant moved to the larger basket, Jana was consumed with both dread and an even more heightened sense of anxiety. The giant retrieved not one, but two more snakes, each twice as large as the first two. The giant brought both snakes up close to Jana's face caressing each side of her face with the snakes' massive heads as they peered at her through their dead eyes. The snakes' tongues darted out and licked the sweat that was pouring from her forehead, darting their exploring tongues into her nose and ears and mouth as she continued to tremble.

The giant moved out of sight, behind Jana, and she could feel one of the serpent's tongues lashing into her ass as her cheeks quivered with each thrust of its darting tongue. Placing the rest of the serpent's body on her right thigh, it coiled around her leg and continued to lap at the stickiness and gradually worked its tongue farther into Jana's anus. Hard as she tried and as repellant as it was, Jana's body was betraying her as she became more and more aroused.

Next the giant moved back to Jana's front and he held the largest of the snakes back in Jana's face holding it directly in front of her mouth as its tongue darted repeatedly to the back of her mouth and then lowered the huge serpent to the small patch of red hair between her legs. As the snake flicked its tongue across her moist clit an electric jolt shot through Jana's body. Jana's eyes were glazed over now and with each flick of the massive serpent's tongue, Jana's pussy thrust out to meet it.

The snake was coiled firmly around her left leg and was greedily licking at Jana's honey-sweetened pussy. Jana's hips were rocking furiously now as the serpent drove its tongue into her dripping wet hole and then back across her clit.

The harder she bucked the tighter the serpents coiled around her legs and breasts, heightening Jana's pleasure and anxiety simultaneously as the serpents flicked at her tender nipples and squeezed her breasts, all the while she felt the larger snakes thrusting their long tongues up her ass and pussy.

The tension of the last week full of sexual frustration and denial finally came to a rolling boil and Jana finally erupted into one orgasm after another. Her body shook and rocked and writhed as she swung back and forth on her leather tether. Head flung back, Jana was screaming like a wild beast as the orgasms cascaded over her one after another.

12