The Product Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giant had receded back into the darkness and Jana was now alone except for the serpents coiled around her writhing body, driving her toward oblivion with their darting tongues. Jana's orgasms continued to come in waves. The serpents' tongues were relentless.

As Jana hung suspended on her leather restraints her hips continued to rock back and forth to the rhythm of the serpent's tongues. The light was narrower now and exclusively focused on Jana's heaving chest and quivering body as she shuddered with each orgasm, her breasts heaving and her taut stomach muscles constricting and releasing.

The cameras overhead captured Jana's every movement, as they had from the beginning of the ordeal. The other cameramen were moved in close now and captured close ups of Jana's breast's and pussy, revealing the wetness of her swollen pussy as her juices flowed freely down each of her thighs. The cameras caught every flick of the serpents' darting tongues on her engorged and sensitive nipples in close up as her breasts heaved in and out.

One of the overhead cameras was focused on Jana's face. Her head was tilted back as though it were hanging loose from her body, her eyes wide open and rolled to the back of her head. Jana's nostrils were flaring as she breathed, desperately trying to keep up with the latest orgasm to course through her body. Jana's mouth was wide open, and you could see from the contortions of her face muscles that she was screaming, but they were feeble, exhausted screams that went unheard, drowned out by the burgeoning drumbeat.

The cameras continued to follow Jana's every contorted movement, every breath, every thrust of her hips and jiggle of her breasts as the snakes remained firmly wrapped around her causing the front of her breasts to bulge out like balloons as the snakes relentlessly flicked at her swollen and sensitive nipples. Minutes, what seemed like hours, passed as Jana's body continued to explode from the inside until a sense of almost numbness overwhelmed her body in sensory overload.

Jana's facial muscles slowly relaxed and the only movement was the flaring of her nostrils as she breathed more slowly now. Jana's body was now motionless except for her shallow breathing, hanging limply from the leather restraints over her head. The restraints at her ankles were loose now, having been stretched by her convulsing body. The serpents continued to feed hungrily on her engorged pussy and ass.

12