The Product Ch. 14

Story Info
Jana gets BBC for 24 hours straight as cameras roll.
4.8k words
4.61
8.4k
6

Part 14 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

"Well, you pegged it, almost an hour," said George admiringly. "That was 54 minutes by my calculation."

"Let's give it another couple of minutes on close ups," said Deirdre, "before we move on to round two. Make sure there are a lot of tight macro shots of all the important places. That will keep our discerning audience occupied for a while."

"Tom. What do the numbers look like, so far?" asked Deirdre.

"By the time we were 15 minutes in we had doubled the number of online buys that we had on pre-order and they're still going up. I've never seen numbers like these. I had to add extra bandwidth to handle the demand," said Tom excitedly.

"Imagine what the residual sales are going to be on the DVDs," said Kieran staring at the monitors intently as he switched the feed from camera to camera.

"We already have people ordering the downloadable version for tomorrow; a lot of them are the same people watching it now. This is something," said Tom enthusiastically.

"We need to seriously think about getting the new line of Jana products into production as soon as possible while this is still hot stuff and fresh on everyone's mind," said Deirdre calculatingly. "I can see Jana body paint and glitter, not to mention blow up dolls, for our more socially awkward demographic. And all the little boys watching are going to want a new glow in the dark red cock to stroke their honeys with. Of course, they're going to have to be much larger than anything we currently market."

"Pity their poor wives," said Kieran looking up from the console in front of the monitors momentarily and snickering, "we'd better include a tube of lubricant with every one of them."

"It's a pity we don't get a kick back from all the gynecologists," said Tom with a laugh. "They are going to be busy the next six months fixing lots of aching pussies."

"Fortunately, the product team is already working on it and procurement is ramping up and busy scheduling production time in Asia," said Richard in a business-like sort of way. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves people, let's focus on the job at hand."

"Richard is right," said Deirdre seriously. "We still have about 22 hours to go."

"Are you sure about putting the photo of Jana and her sons in the box?" asked Richard as he leaned over and whispered into Deirdre's ear. "She looks like putty to me right now. I really don't think it will be necessary. It would be overkill at this point...and it could be our ace in the hole down the line, if we need to control her."

"You mean aces," said Deirdre cynically as she looked up to Richard from the edge of the console. "You're not going soft on me, are you?"

"Absolutely not," replied Richard adamantly. "I hate that sonofabitch she is married to as much as you. I told you I wouldn't rest until we destroyed the bastard. Right now, I'm just being practical. She's not just a pawn anymore, she's a valuable asset."

"OK. Yes then, I agree with you, looking at her now, you're probably right," concluded Deirdre. "I agree, we don't need to worry anymore. We'll save the photos and DVD for later if we need them."

Deirdre reached for a pen and tore off a piece of white note paper from the pad in front of her. She quickly scribbled a note and handed it to Richard. "Give this to one of the floor team and have them substitute it in the box. But make sure they give you the photo back. We don't want that falling into the wrong hands accidentally."

------

Jana continued to hang from her tether, motionless except for her shallow breathing. The horned red-eyed demons started to emerge from the darkness again as the bottom of the tent began to fill with a fog-like mist that clung to the floor. The scaly demons made their way to the arch slowly and as they mounted it; they began to unwind the serpents from Jana's limp body.

As some of the demons returned the snakes to their baskets and covered them again, other demons, wielding long primitive looking daggers, cut Jana from her tether, wrapping the leather straps around their hands and carrying her from the arch and down the steps, continuing to hold her spread eagled.

As they carried her in the direction of the altar, they stopped about halfway on the mist shrouded path, where they were joined by the rest of the demons. The fire bowls had disappeared and slowly the fluorescent lights began to be replaced by a mixture of deep red and golden lights that reflected off the low mist.

They were really standing over a shallow tub of ice-cold water, hidden from the cameras by the enveloping mist. As Jana continued to be held spread eagle by the leather straps the demons began to pour the frigid water over her face and body, slowly washing away the paint and body glitter and revealing her luscious bronze skin. As they continued to rub their hands over her entire body, Jana's bronzed flesh glistened in the alternating red and golden light.

Some of the men had soaped their hands in advance and were stealthily washing the sticky honey from Jane's breasts, ass and pussy and douching her holes out with the dark colored sponges they had concealed in their massive hands.

The icy water was reviving Jana and she was semi-alert now as she moved her head back and forth trying to grasp what was happening to her. She was shivering violently from the cold water as the demons finally moved off with her bronze body toward the altar. When they were at the base of the lava pool that surrounded the altar pier they stopped again.

They were swarmed around Jana's body again with their hands enveloping Jana's entire body as she continued to be held high in the air, suspended by the leather straps. As the men continued to run their hands over her body, she realized that they were oiling her body from head to toe. Revived by the cold water now, Jana began to scream hysterically, horrified by the fate she imagined awaited her and remembering the airplane ordeal once again.

The demons holding her tilted her slightly forward and she could feel her head being yanked up harshly. She did not need to look up to know who it was, but she was surprised that the giant was holding a gourd full of water to her lips slowly pouring it into her mouth. As he did so he leaned in close and said, "Jane, drink some water. Hang in there we are almost to the altar. Remember the script."

Jana was confused. Was he telling her that her ordeal was almost over? Was she really going to escape the fate that a moment ago had her consumed with fear? Would she soon be back safely in her bed and maybe lost in Deirdre or Sophie's arms, or maybe both, with them entwined around her body. How did he know her real name? Jana wanted to believe. She had to believe.

As her head was spinning, trying to make sense out of her confusion, it went unnoticed by her that among the many hands smearing her body with oil were two that were filling her pussy and ass cavities with massive amounts of slick lubricant.

Before long, Jana was being held high in the air again and the spotlights were focused exclusively on her glistening bronzed body as the lights reflected off her freshly oiled flesh. The other demons had receded from view and now circled the altar. The demons holding the leather straps were almost obscured by the narrow lights that focused exclusively on Jana.

Jana was being lowered into a prone position, face up and she was blinded by the mass of overhead lights. She was on the move again and she could feel herself being carried up the steps to the altar. Jana's heart swelled at the thought that this night was almost over. When the demons reached the top of the volcanic hill Jana's body was carried over the altar and placed on the cold stone slab below her.

As the demons laid her down carefully, she could no longer feel the taunt pressure of her arms and legs being spread apart by the leather straps. Jana could feel the cold steel of the dagger blades on her wrists and ankles as four of the demons cut away the leather straps.

As she lay there, with her outstretched arms and legs dangling over the edge of the altar she was still blinded by the overhead lights. Jana could see a form moving at the base of the altar and as she struggled to focus in the blinding light, she could see that it was the giant. He was standing at the base of the altar with the jeweled box held high overhead.

Jana's heart raced with expectation. Was this almost over? Two of the demons stepped forward and gently lifted Jana by her biceps into a sitting position. Thank God this is almost over she thought as the giant leaned forward presenting the jeweled box to her.

As she took it from him, she could see that his massive red cock was now fully aroused and hanging over the edge of the altar, pointing at her wet pussy, just a foot away. It was terrifyingly large and grotesque in its proportions.

Jana took the box from him slowly with both hands, hoping he would move away. Jana looked at the giant who remained at the foot of the altar, leering at her with a broad toothy smile. Jana looked down at the jeweled box, praying that the demons would soon be lifting the new product into the air and she would be back in her room standing under a warm shower and then soon be snugly in her bed.

The light was shining exclusively on Jana now as she took a deep breath and opened the lid with trembling fingers. The cameras were all fixed on Jana's face as a look of absolute horror filled her face and then melded into forlorn resignation.

Jana looked up at the giant who was leering at her lustfully with his cruel red eyes as she handed the box back to him, her hands continued to tremble. Jana finally knew what the new product was. It was her.

Jana drew her arms and legs back up around her body tightly into an almost sitting fetal position before slowly lying back down on the cold hard altar, spread eagle, in abject submission to her fate.

Jana closed her eyes and repeated Deirdre's message in her mind like a mantra repeatedly as she felt a numbing fear grip her entire body. "YOU ARE THE PROCUCT! Do absolutely everything that is demanded of you until the clock overhead says 00.00.00 - Your Master Deirdre." Again, and again, she repeated it in her mind, over and over.

As Jana felt countless hands lifting her body high overhead, she opened her eyes briefly. The clock on the ceiling overhead read 21:44:53.

The camera was now capturing in close up the sullen stare in Jana's eyes as tears began to well. From the console in the control room Kieran quickly switched away and focused on her heaving breasts as they swelled from her chest. To the viewers logged into the live video stream throughout the world over the internet, her chest appeared to be heaving in lustful anticipation of the cocks that were about to impale her.

In fact, she was sobbing uncontrollably because she knew she was about to endure her worst nightmare and descend into her own private and most dreaded version of hell for the next twenty-two hours.

Jana was again outside her body and watching safely from a distance as four sets of hands lifted her again from the alter, holding her by her upper arms and back as well as her ass and ankles. She was being held at an angle with her head higher in the air than her ass. The demons were moving slowly toward the bottom of the altar.

As Jana looked down, the giant was waiting for her, his engorged cock even more erect than before. Slowly the demons holding her began to lower her dripping pussy onto the monster cock. As the giant's cock began to spread her open, Jana screamed once again, her head thrown back with a look of agony on her contorted face.

The demons continued to lift her up and down on the massive shaft, each time pushing it deeper and deeper into her. Jana was delirious with pain now and her shrieks could be heard over the pounding drums.

As the demons impaled her deeper on to the giant's enormous cock they developed a rhythm and gradually, as Jana adjusted to the rock hard muscle, her pain was replaced by pleasure as she began to tighten her pussy around the giant's cock that was now sending shockwaves of pleasure into the deep recesses of her pussy that she didn't know existed.

The camera had been capturing the monster red cock disappearing into Jana's pussy for some time and now switched back to her face which had become drenched in sweat as she stared wide eyed straight up into the camera that had swung low on its wires directly overhead, capturing the animal lust that filled her wild, crazed eyes as her teeth bit down on her lower lip repeatedly as she struggled to take as much of the giant's cock as she could inside of her.

The demons holding Jana slowly lowered her back down on to the edge of the altar slab. As they did, Jana brought her legs up so her feet were on the edge. As she grabbed the sides of the altar, she used her legs to lift her ass in the air to meet the steel hard muscle that was pounding relentlessly inside her now. As Jana raised and lowered her ass to meet the giant's cock, they developed a rhythm and picked up speed.

Jana's eyes were closed again as she continued to lick and bite her lips. Her chest was heaving wildly, and her stomach muscles repeatedly contracted, trying to suck the giant's meat deeper and deeper inside her. Jana could feel the passion welling up inside her as she began to moan.

Suddenly Jana could feel a sharp pain in each of her nipples. As she looked down at her flopping breasts, she could see that gold clips had been attached to each of them, connected by a matching gold chain.

Jana tried to reach down and remove them, but her hands were pulled behind her head. The sudden rush of pain and the fear of what might be coming next were enough to drive her over the edge and she convulsed in orgasm as the giant continued to drive deeper and faster.

Soon Jana could feel the cum pumping in the giant's cock as he withdrew and moved to her mouth. As he grabbed her hair and drove his cock between her lips, he exploded sending wave upon wave of cum into her mouth as she desperately tried to swallow it.

At the same time one of the demons had replaced the giant in her pussy and was driving hard to explore her wet and slippery depths.

Jana could feel her arms being lifted upward above her head as she lay flat on the slab eating the giants cum as she fed a hungry new black cock in her pussy. She could see that her wrists were being strapped into velvet covered restraints attached to shiny chrome chains that had been lowered from the ceiling.

As the giant withdrew his now flagging cock from Jane's stretched lips, her arms began to be pulled upward and her body was lifted. At the same time, the slab began to be lowered and was disappearing into the floor of the platform. The demon in Jana's pussy now had her ass firmly in the grips of each of his massive hands as he drove his cock into her deeper and faster.

Jana could feel cum pumping in his cock as he released her, and she swung freely in the air. The warm cum hit her torso in huge gobs and then dripped down her chest and stomach and down her quivering thighs.

As Jana continued to sway, she could feel a set of massive hands catch her from behind by her hips. Jana was being pulled backward and she could feel other hands grabbing her ankles as they pulled her back even farther. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth for what she knew was coming next.

As the massive black cock was rammed into her ass in one fluid motion Jana let out a shrill, blood curdling scream. As the cock went deeper and deeper into her ass Jana was taking quick short breaths trying to control her pain. Jana was sure that the cock in her ass was really going to rip her apart this time.

The pain in Jana's tortured ass was suddenly supplemented by a searing pain coming from Jana's cunt. As she looked down another set of gold clips were being attached to her labia. As the new pain shot through Jana she continued to scream.

Jana lowered her head and tried to take deep breaths as she had during childbirth to control her pain, but suddenly it intensified as the chain on her pussy was connected to the chain on her nipples and a small golden ball was attached to them, swinging in the air below her as it tugged on her labia and nipples. Jana continued to breath harder and harder as the big black cock pounded deeper and deeper into her ass, picking up speed and making the golden ball swing wildly, stretching her nipples and tender pussy lips.

Jana thought she was about to pass out from the pain when the cock was withdrawn from her ass. Before she knew it, another cock replaced it in her pussy and the golden ball began to sway again, sending new jolts of pain through her body. Now cum was spewing all over her face from the man who had just withdrawn from her ass as he grabbed her by the hair and deposited his load.

As he released her hair another hand replaced him pulling her head up again. Through cum soaked eyes she could see the cock that was just about to begin its exploration of her mouth and throat. Jana did not open her mouth quick enough and the man's other hand tugged at the chain between her breasts sending sharp jolts of pain pulsing through her. As she opened her mouth to scream the massive cock filled her mouth and began its trip deep into her throat.

Even as she tried to adjust her breathing, Jana was suffocated by the massive cock. Her body was shuddering as she struggled for air and the golden ball was creating a whole new level of pain she had never experienced before. Thankfully, she could feel the cock in her throat swelling with cum and he pulled out just in time for her to choke down his cum along with much needed air.

The man behind her in her pussy had been watching her ordeal intently and getting more and more excited as Jana's body thrashed around, beating his cock against every surface of her now enlarged pussy. As he pulled out, he came all over her back, rubbing it in with both his hands.

As the man stepped away, restraints were attached to Jana's ankles and they were lifted slightly in the air, spreading her legs farther apart. Jana's wrists were also being raised, lifting her body a little higher in the air.

A new man stepped forward in front of Jana and grabbed the outside of both her breasts as he leaned into her with his cock, pressing hard into her ample cleavage as he began to tit fuck her violently.

Another man was ramming his cock home in Jana's vacant pussy, driving harder and harder, their flesh slapping loudly together. All the while, the golden ball continued to extract its toll on Jana's extremely swollen nipples and labia.

Jana was breathing shallow again and was lost in a world of pleasure and pain as her body occasionally spasmed in orgasm or, more often, shuddered in pain.

The train continued on its track for hours as Jana was continuously ass, pussy, breast, and throat fucked; the men fucking her relentlessly until each of them had explored the pleasures of each of her orifices as well as her breasts. Everything became a blur to Jana as she had a hard time focusing, drifting in and out of consciousness. Most of the time, Jana was in a dreamlike netherland.

Finally, Jana could feel the restraints being removed from her wrists and ankles and she was lifted high up into the air again as the altar rose to meet her. Jana was placed in the middle of the slab face up, too limp to move. Although her eyes were stinging with cum, she opened them partly and looked up at the clock overhead as it read 00:00:01.

12