The Product Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jana lay back on the stone altar, she looked directly into the camera overhead. As the camera zoomed in on Jana's eyes it was hard to tell whether the crazed look was sated lust or exhausted relief or both. Jana's head fell limply to the side and she passed out.

The overhead cameras made one final sweep over Jana's motionless body, focusing on her swollen and distended nipples and labia, the cum dripping from her pussy and anus and the combination of oil, sweat and cum that glistened on her flesh before fading to soft focus.

"That's a wrap people. Thank you everyone," said Kieran over the loudspeaker as the lights came up and the loud drum beat was replaced by the sounds of the crew moving equipment and the murmur of voices as they milled about before started for the exit to the tent.

"Thank you all," Kieran said over the loudspeaker. "There will be a BBQ in front of the bunkhouse in an hour. Breakfast will be at eight and the busses will be leaving for Sky Harbor at ten. Thank you all, again."

"Sophie, you had better go check on Jana and see how she is doing," said Deirdre, her voice sounding uncharacteristically concerned.

"Right away," said Sophie, who had already started rushing toward the stage.

Jana had unconscious and Todd and Paul had to carry her to the waiting electric cart for the ride back up to the ranch house. In the medical suite, Dr. Contreras and his nurse had a bed waiting for her, after they showered and cleaned her completely.

Dr. Contreras gave Jana a sedative and she continued to sleep. It would be two weeks before Jana was revived from semi-consciousness as her body and mind healed. And during that time, Dr. Contreras and his staff tended to her and performed the additional surgery that Deirdre had requested.

-----

The buses pulled away the following morning. The tent was dropped and loaded on the trailer truck and disappeared down the long winding dirt road with the satellite truck, heading back to Phoenix. Edge's crew loaded the luggage and equipment into the SUVs and departed for the long drive back to San Fernando Valley. Everyone was gone now except Jana, Deirdre, Sophie, Contreras and his nurse, and the ranch staff.

Deirdre and Sophie had stayed behind so they would be there when Jana finally came out of sedation. During the last two weeks Sophie soaked up as much sun as she could and got some much-needed rest. Sophie had her own date with Dr. Contreras, as Deirdre had promised, and the days in the sun allowed her to heal from her own surgery.

Deirdre keep in touch with the office over the phone and by computer, strategizing how she was going to develop the next new budding talent that Richard had recently identified. Deirdre smiled to herself as their plan began to take form in her devious mind.

She and Richard were not yet done with Jana's husband Martin. And this new talent and Jana figured prominently in their plan for ultimate revenge. Deirdre vowed that before they were done, they would make Martin suffer as much as he had made them suffer.

Originally, Jana had only been an instrument of revenge to use against her husband Martin, but business considerations now dictated that Deirdre had to nurture her bourgeoning new superstar Jana and capitalize on the business opportunity that had been thrust in their laps with Jana's unexpected and massive popularity.

It would take time for Jana to heal from her ordeal in the tent before she was ready to start training for the next phase of Deirdre and Richard's quickly evolving and ambitious plan.

Truth be told, Deirdre also wanted to remain behind, because she felt compelled to be there for Jana when she woke up. Deirdre was reticent to admit it to herself, but she was growing emotionally attached to Jana, something that she had always tried to avoid with their talent.

But her concern and affection for Jana was undeniable, which even in Deirdre's mind, was a strange contradiction, given the ordeal she had put Jana through and her duplicitous behavior toward her. Deirdre's hatred of Jana's husband had originally blinded her to Jana's absence of culpability in Martin's unforgiveable and abominable crime. At the beginning, she simply did not care.

On one level, Deirdre regretted what she had put Jana through. That things had worked out so well for Jana, ever better than Deirdre could have imagined, provided Deirdre with some solace.

Jane's caterpillar had morphed into a beautiful butterfly named Jana and Jana freely embraced her promising new life. Deirdre was thankful for that. It helped assuage her conscience somewhat.

As Deirdre continued in her introspection, she resolved to be there when her sleeping beauty Jana finally awoke from her sedated slumber so she could nurture her blossoming princess in the days ahead. Deirdre's hope was that when Jana awoke, the trauma that Deirdre had put her through had not scarred her too deeply.

Originally, Deirdre had callously wanted to destroy Jana as a means of extracting her revenge on her husband Martin. Jane, or Jana as she was now known, had only been a pawn in she and Richard plan to avenge her dead sister and punish her murderer. Now Deirdre found herself committed to that man's wife, the man who had ended her sister's life and destroyed her previously promising life and career as a clinical psychologist, launching her on her current path in the adult industry.

Deirdre looked in on the slumbering Jana as she had countless times over the last many days, keeping vigil as Jana's mind and body healed continued to mend. Deirdre surrendered to her current melancholy mood, thinking to herself that life is an endless string of ironies, woven with paradoxes and endless conundrums. She had grown attached to the woman she had originally set out to destroy.

Deirdre and Richard had become eminently successful in the adult industry. Deirdre had done so both as a performer and an executive. Richard had used his training and connections as a lawyer and his business acumen to assist his wife in building her adult powerhouse, going from a producer of skin flicks to a vertically integrated corporate powerhouse.

But avenging Deirdre's sister, and Richard's other lover, had become their other obsession. Jana's husband Martin had killed her younger sister and he was going to pay, even if Jana became collateral damage, something she would now try to avoid, if possible.

The wheels had already been set in motion, so regardless of Deirdre's feelings for Jana, she would use her successful adult entertainment company as an instrument to extract her revenge. To Deirdre and Richard, it was poetic justice. Justice that had already been delayed for far too long.

12