The Product Ch. 20

Story Info
Jana and Sophie get up close and personal with tribal police.
4k words
4.61
4.4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Deborah was not able to get through to Rebekah before she left the motel, she had been in class. As she walked down to the service station Deborah decided to hit the road for El Centro. She had left a message for Rebekah and she could call back while Deborah was on the road.

Deborah decided to drive over the hill to San Bernardino and take highway 10 to Indio and then drive down along the Salton Sea to El Centro. She would avoid the traffic congestion between Escondido and San Diego. Besides, she thought, she would do her shopping at the outlet stores in Cabazon and start upgrading her wardrobe now that she could afford it.

When the mechanic told her the bill was $400 she was floored. She did not have that much cash on her and not enough credit on any of her cards. She could see that the mechanic was undressing her with his eyes and had an evil grin on his face.

Deborah resigned herself to the fact that she would have to barter for her car. After an hour in the garage office, Deborah was finally ready for her trip to El Centro. The mechanic seemed to be pleased with the bargain, since he threw in a tank of gas.

As Deborah got in her car to leave the hot upholstery stung the welts that crisscrossed her back. That bastard Richie, she would get even with him when she got back, she promised herself. She was on the interstate now and heading up the Cajon pass as the cell phone rang. Deborah could tell that it was probably Rebekah, since it was the school's number.

"Rebekah?" said Deborah into the phone.

"Hi, mom, you called?" said Rebekah.

"Yes sweetie," said Deborah. "I just wanted to let you know that I was going to be out of town for a few days. I have to go settle some of your uncle's business. I didn't want you to worry if you called and I didn't answer. I'm not sure if my cell will work down in Mexico."

"Mexico?" questioned Rebekah.

"Yeah, but just across the border in Mexicali," explained Deborah. "Your uncle's lawyer, Mr. Saunders, you know, the gentleman you met last night, made the arrangements to close out one of your uncle's bank accounts, so we will have the money for your schooling."

"I'm sorry, you're breaking up. I couldn't understand that last part," said Rebekah.

Rebekah's voice was breaking up as well. Deborah was approaching the top of the Cajon pass and she knew the cell phone reception would soon disappear.

"The reception is getting bad. I'll call you later after I get to El Centro tonight. Love you sweetie. Talk to you later," said Deborah.

"Bye mom," said Rebekah. "Love you."

Deborah shut the flip phone and put it in the console next to her. Damn, she thought, the charger was back at the house. She only had half a charge left on the phone. As she descended the pass, she decided to give her boss a call when she got to San Bernardino and the cell reception was better and let him know she would not be in the next day. In fact, she would let him know that she would probably be gone for about a week. Screw him, she thought, he was the bastard that hooked her up with Richie in the first place. Deborah reached over and turned the cell phone off. Better save the battery, she decided.

-----

Deirdre was sitting alone at the head of the table in the conference room staring intently into her laptop. Richard had called from the house in Palmdale about an hour before and suggested that she log on to the web cams in the master bedroom in Palmdale. As she watched, Richard and a woman that he had identified as Lisa entered the bedroom and quickly got down to business.

Deirdre was impressed by the woman's trim and athletic body. She was tanned all over and had exquisite breasts with large dark areolas. From the way they lay on her chest as she reclined on the large pillows Deirdre could tell they were natural. Her hair was honey colored and came down below her shoulders. Her bush was neatly trimmed and connected to long legs that looked like those of a ballerina.

Deirdre shook her head. How did Richard find these women? She looked like a natural, and as she watched, Deirdre soon learned that Lisa fucked like one too. Lisa and Richard had been going hard at it for over an hour now and showed no sign of slowing down. Each of them had cum several times and only rested briefly before they were at it again.

Lisa had demonstrated her world class cock sucking ability immediately when she effortlessly took Richard's huge cock down her throat. Lisa's pussy literally swallowed Richard's prick as she rolled over on top of him and rocked her pussy back and forth and up and down as she came to a frenzied orgasm.

When Richard rolled her over and bored his cock into her ass, she did not so much as flinch. She grabbed handfuls of the satin sheets and pushed herself up to meet each thrust of his cock as he came, deep in her ass. They made two complete trips around the world before they lay back on the satin sheets, spent and covered in each another's sweat.

Deirdre looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost time for lunch. She closed the web cams and decided she would finish watching the recording of Richard's escapades later. She quickly checked her emails and then closed the laptop and headed off to lunch with the girls.

-----

Richard was already dressed and downstairs as Lisa showered and dressed. He was on the phone with the office and checking his messages. Villarreal had called and said that he would be calling back in the morning. Richard knew that meant that everything was set. He asked his assistant to setup an appointment for Lisa Brown at Edge in the morning for 10 a.m.

As they had lain in bed exhausted and enjoying the afterglow of their intense love making Richard and Lisa had talked for a while. Lisa and Hank had just moved to southern California from Florida and she was looking for work. Hank was an aeronautical engineer and had just transferred to the skunk works in Palmdale. Lisa said she had been in the entertainment business back in Florida and Richard had a fairly good idea what kind of entertainment she was talking about. Richard could attest to her skill as a performer.

When Lisa joined Richard at the table in the kitchen, he gave her one of his Edge business cards and confirmed to her that she had an appointment set for the following morning.

"Thank you so much," said Lisa. "You really didn't have to do that."

"Nonsense," said Richard. "My company is always looking for new talent and I am sure you could be a real asset to us. After you have interviewed, you can let us know if you are interested. In the meantime, I'll have my realtor contact you, and you and Hank can decide if you are interested in the house. She can show you both the rest of the house."

Richard was fondling Lisa's breast as he spoke the last sentence, smiling wickedly, "although the rest of the house has nowhere near as much charm as the master bedroom."

"If Hank likes the house, perhaps we can have you over. He loves to watch me entertain our guests," said Lisa provocatively as she ran her hand up Richard's thigh to his crotch. "Will I see you in the morning?"

"Perhaps," said Richard as he saw Lisa to the door. "I'm probably going to have a busy morning. I'm closing a deal and once I do there will be much to be done. It was really one of the newer subsidiaries that attracted us to this deal, and we are going to have to move quickly if we are going to capitalize on this investment."

"Thanks for showing me your house, or at least the most important part of it," said Lisa smiling mischievously as she walked to her car.

"It was my pleasure," said Richard flashing his wicked smile again, as he closed the door.

Richard cleared and cleaned the glasses from the living room and checked in with the office one last time. He decided to stop by the storage yard on his way out of town and inspect Martin's trunk. Richard was interested to find out what treasures Martin may have stored there. He was sure the photos or videos might come in useful sometime in the future.

The storage place was just off the highway on the way out of town. It took Richard about fifteen minutes to locate the trunk and the false bottom pulled away easily with the edge of Richard's car key. The trunk was hidden behind and old wooden altar that was pretty beat up. It must have been solid wood because it weighed a ton and Richard almost gave himself a hernia moving it. Why the fuck would anyone want to save something as ugly assed as this, her wondered?

Inside was a trove of video cassettes and several film envelopes full of photos and negatives. Richard stuffed them all in the reusable grocery bags he had brought with him from the trunk of his car. George should be able to convert the tapes to DVDs for him, Richard thought, as he pulled out on the highway and headed back to the valley.

-----

Jana and Sophie were breathing heavily as they continued to jog up the dirt road, nearing the crest of the hill. They were jogging longer and farther each day as their conditioning improved. The steep hill was sapping their energy as they continued to climb. As they crested the hill they stopped abruptly.

Thirty yards ahead of them was a jeep with two uniformed men in it. They were about to turn and start back to the ranch when the flashing lights on the jeep came on and a voice cautioned them to stop. It was obviously the no nonsense voice of someone in law enforcement and the women stopped in their tracks and turned back around to face the two men who were now walking toward them.

Jana and Sophie could see that they were wearing khaki law enforcement uniforms and badges, although they could not see which agency they were from at that distance. Both men were wearing flight glasses and their faces were impenetrable. As they neared, the women could see that they were wearing the badges and patches of the Apache tribal police. Both men were big and muscular and appeared to be Apache themselves.

"You ladies are trespassing on tribal land. Not to mention the fact that you don't have any clothes on. Public nudity is against the law on tribal land," said the larger and younger of the two men.

"We didn't realize that we had crossed over onto tribal land. We're sorry," said Sophie. "We were just out jogging. We're from the ranch, back over the hill. We didn't mean to trespass on to your land..." said Sophie as the man cut her off.

"This is all our land, including the ranch. The ranch land is just leased from us. All the land around you is tribal land, for as far as you can see," said the tribal officer. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you under arrest."

The officers were standing right in front of the women now and they were enjoying the look of fear on the women's faces. As they produced their handcuffs, both women's eyes got big as they looked at each other, not knowing what to do or say next.

The officers cuffed their hands behind them and led them back to the jeep, where they produced two ponchos from the back of the vehicle and put them over their heads, covering their bodies with the scratchy material, before placing them in the back of the jeep.

"Please, can't you just let us go? We promise not to break your laws again," said Jana, pleading.

"I'm afraid we will have to take you back to our office," said the other officer now. "You'll have to be arraigned before our tribal magistrate." The two officers looked at each other and smiled.

It was a half hour drive over the dusty dirt road until they got to the small village nestled in a valley between two large ranges of hills. It looked like a poor community. The only modern, well-kept building appeared to be the tribal police station. The officers parked around the side of the building and entered through the rear entrance directly into the area with the holding cells.

Leading Jana and Sophie down the corridor past the cells on the right, they could see that several of them were occupied, with most of the occupants lying on their cots, probably sleeping one off. At the far end of the corridor there were two holding cells on the opposite side of the corridor. These cells did not have open bars in front of them but had solid doors with only a small observation window at eye level.

Each of the officers took one of the women into one of these cells and removed their ponchos and their jogging shoes, leaving them completely naked. The officers then removed their cuffs and left them alone in the cold cells as they closed the doors and locked them behind them.

As the women looked up from each of their cells, they could see the officers closing the metal hatch on the lone window on each of the doors. The officers then turned the lights off from the outside, leaving them in total darkness and complete and utter silence. The rooms were obviously soundproof, thought each woman.

Jana sat on the edge of her cot worrying what would happen next. Sophie lay back on her cot, resigned to what she suspected would be coming next.

It was cold in the cells and both women were shivering. With no sheets or blankets on the bare mattresses the women were chilled to the bone. What seemed like hours passed as the women sat in the darkness, not sure what to expect next, but secretly fearing the worst.

-----

The first officer moved down the corridor and unlocked the other cells, pushing the occupants out the back door telling them that he hoped they had learned their lesson and he was going to let them go this time...but to go home now, or they would be arrested again. The drunks stumbled out the back door and disappeared down the dusty street toward the cluster of rundown shacks that lined the other road leading away from the station.

The other officer went into the front office and filled the other tribal police in on the situation. The dispatcher radioed the officers who were out on patrol and requested that they return to the station right away. Within an hour, the entire contingent of twelve tribal police was back at the station and the atmosphere turned downright festive.

The first officer who had originally talked to the women along the road was the police chief. Back in the office now, he ordered one of the other officers to put a sign on the door to the station saying they were closed for a meeting and to lock the door. After that, all the officers, including the dispatcher, made their way through the door to the cell block.

The chief turned the lights on and entered each of the cells where Jana and Sophie were being detained and talked to them individually. He made it clear that the magistrate was out of town and was not expected back for a couple of weeks. He told both Jana and Sophie that they could either remain in custody until he returned to be arraigned or they could agree to what he called other arrangements.

If Jana and Sophie would be good prisoners and remain compliant with his orders and those of his other officers and if they displayed good behavior, they would be released within hours. He asked each of them if they understood. They understood completely.

The chief talked to Jana last and as she agreed to his terms he undressed. He decided he wanted a little of this one to himself before he turned her over to his men. As he stood in front of Jana, she looked up at him from the cot. She knew what he wanted and immediately took his cock in her mouth and gave him the blow job of his life.

She had not had a cock in weeks and his was a nice one. Jana enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth once again and quickly got him off as she kneaded his balls and sucked every ounce of cum from his throbbing prick.

Once the chief was done, he grabbed Jana by the arm and led her out the door into the bright cell area. Jana shuddered as she saw the other eleven naked men, all with hardons waiting to take her just as the black men had weeks ago.

The chief walked Jana into the nearest cell and made her bend over as he bound her wrists to two of the lower bars with the plastic zip ties that one of the other officers handed him. He walked over to Sophie's cell and led her out and through the open door and into the cell adjoining Jana's. He then made her bend over, so that Jana and Sophie were face to face and bound her wrists as well.

Jana and Sophie laced their fingers together through the bars and stared intently into each other's eyes, waiting for the inevitable. For the next hour, the men took turns spewing their loads of cum into the Jana and Sophie's pussies. Jana and Sophie both seemed that they came almost as often as the men with their new more sensitive clits responded to the probing attention.

Eventually, the exhausted women were released from their restraints and led to the cots in their cells. For the next several hours the men sandwiched Jana and Sophie and used their holes two and three at a time until each of the men had enjoyed all the pleasure Jana and Sophie had to offer.

The tribal officers then headed off to shower and dress. After Jana and Sophie had been allowed to sleep for a few hours they were taken to the showers themselves and breakfast was waiting for them when they returned to their cells. As they finished breakfast they looked up and saw Deirdre standing in front of them, just outside their cells. She had clothing for each of them that she handed to them through the bars.

"Get dressed and I'll get you out of here," said Deirdre as she walked over to the bench and retrieved their jogging shoes and handed them through the bars to them. "I'll go square things with the tribal police. Get ready as quick as you can."

Deirdre disappeared into the front of the police station, closing the door behind her.

-----

"Thanks for providing my men and I with a welcome diversion from our normal menu of drunks and derelicts," said the police chief smiling at Deirdre. "They turned up just like you said when you called us yesterday morning. They were just as bright-eyed, bare-assed and bushy tailed as you said they would be."

"Just think of it as my way, Richard's and my way, of saying thank you for all of the discretion you and your men show in accommodating us at the ranch," said Deirdre. "We look forward to our continued and amicable relationship. I hope you and your men enjoyed yourselves."

"Any time Deirdre, any time. Please say hello to Richard for me," said the police chief.

"I'll give Richard your best Luke. I'll be talking to him later this morning," said Deirdre.

"I'd rather you give me your best," said the chief smiling.

"I would have thought you had enough by now," said Deirdre as she approached him. "Perhaps after you have had some rest," continued Deirdre as she looked him in the eye and stroked his stiffening cock through his pants.

Deirdre smiled as she turned away. She loved being a prick tease.

"Could you have one of your men release the poor things?" asked Deirdre. "I'll pull my car around to the side entrance."

-----

As the police officer led Jana and Sophie through the side door, Deirdre was waiting in one of the ranch's SUVs. The women got in the car silently, with Jana getting in the front seat next to Deirdre and Sophie in the back, behind Jana. The sun was just coming up on the horizon behind them as they drove silently for several miles back toward the ranch before Deirdre spoke.

"Perhaps you shouldn't wander so far from the ranch in the future," said Deirdre casually. "You're lucky we have such a good relationship with the local tribal police. Luke was kind enough to call me and let me know that he was holding you overnight. Did they treat you well?"

12