The Product Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre was looking over at Jana.

"I've been treated worse," said Jana flatly. "Much worse, as a matter of fact."

"Well, at least they didn't scalp you," said Deirdre enjoying herself as she turned to Jana with a smile and looked at Sophie through the rear view mirror, who was beginning to crack a smile, having figured out Deirdre's game.

"Come on Jana," said Sophie from the back seat as she leaned forward and rustled Jana's hair. "I was tied up right across from you. I know how many times you came, and it was at least as many times as I did...and that was a lot."

Jana was blushing now, although you could barely tell through her deep tan. She was almost ashamed to admit it to herself, she had needed some cock and she was feeling strangely satisfied. In a way it frightened Jana how much she had changed. On the other hand, she knew she could never go back to being a timid little church mouse.

Jana reached over and put her hand in Deirdre's on the console between the front seats and Sophie added hers, as she stroked Jana's hair from the back seat with her other hand.

For the first time Jana realized that she had never been as emotionally committed to her husband as she was to these two women and she certainly never loved him as much as she now found herself loving Deirdre. She had enjoyed the Apache cocks that had probed her body for hours and brought her to so many orgasms the previous night and she had also enjoyed the countless other cocks that she had experienced over the last several weeks.

But it was burying her head in Deirdre's sweet pussy and Deirdre's head in hers that Jana dreamed about and longed for now. Jana knew that her old life was completely over and regardless of what happened to Martin they were through. Jana knew there was no turning back now.

The sexual beast inside of Jana had been awakened from its lifelong slumber and it was wide awake now, and it was ravenous, and wanted to be fed.

12