The Product Ch. 25

Story Info
Deirdre inducts Jana's twins into mile high club.
4.5k words
4.69
3.9k
3
0

Part 25 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

As they pulled up in front of the busy terminal, Deirdre told the boys to grab her two bags from the back of the SUV as well. Deirdre was well ahead of them as the boys scurried to catch up. The boys could see that everyone turned their head to look at Deirdre as she strode past them. Deirdre cut a striking figure with her long legs in her short tightfitting black leather skirt that barely covered her pussy and her long stiletto heels.

The boys had caught up with her now and they noticed that there were no bra straps showing through the back of the sheer material of Deirdre's burgundy colored halter top. As they walked along on either side of her they could see her bare breasts flopping about freely under the sheer material. Both boys' cocks were getting harder by the moment. Deirdre looked down and could see the head of Jim's cock sneaking out the bottom of his gym shorts.

"You boys had better control yourselves," said Deirdre smiling as she made eye contact with Jim and nodded down at his growing cock, "otherwise we're going to get thrown off our flight."

They were standing side my side now in line at the check in counter.

"You're not allowed to carry loaded weapons on board an airplane," Deirdre whispered in Jim's ear as she gave the head of his escaping cock a sharp pinch.

"Ouch," cried Jim, surprised as both John and Deirdre gave him a lewd smile.

"Now you boys need to behave yourself and not embarrass me," said Deirdre calmly. "If you behave yourselves, I'll have a special reward for you later."

"When," asked John, impatiently.

"When we are a mile-high silly," said Deirdre in her most coy voice, looking around to make sure no one was looking as she stroked each of their growing cocks.

"Here, you had better let me straighten those things out," whispered Deirdre, "before you get us arrested."

Deirdre adjusted the boys' hour hands to the twelve o'clock position inside their shorts.

"Oh Jesus," gasped Jim as he almost had an accident.

"I guess I'm just going to have to keep those bad boys angry, but not too angry, until we are safely in our seats," said Deirdre wickedly. "We wouldn't want to frighten the flying public. Would we?"

Deirdre ran her index fingernails across the heads of each of the boys' pricks which were now bulging inside the material at the top of their gym shorts.

Once they had their boarding passes and had found seats in the corner of the terminal away from most of the other passengers, Jim said, "I need to use the bathroom."

"Me to," said John quickly as both boys rushed off to the bathroom.

Deirdre was openly laughing as she sank down in her seat. She knew both boys needed to finish whacking themselves off before she made them unload inside their shorts. Deirdre was enjoying herself. God how she loved to tease. This should be an interesting flight home, she mused to herself. She hoped the boys would still have something left for her once they were airborne.

Several men had moved now to sit directly across from Deirdre. A few others who had been walking by stopped and decided this would be the perfect spot to make a cell phone call. In fact, most of the men who passed by seemed to find the need to use their cell phones suddenly.

Deirdre pretended to ignore them as she feigned reading the magazine, she had picked up from the seat next to her. As she slid down slightly further in her seat her leather skirt scooted farther up her ass, revealing even more of her bare pussy. Deirdre spread her legs even further apart, further teasing all the men.

As Deirdre pretended to focus on the magazine in front of her, she kept her legs spread and she could hear the cell cameras continue to click. Once the noise had faded, Deirdre sat up straight in her seat and put the magazine down and spread her arms across the backs of the seats on either side of her.

Stretched tight, the sheer material of Deirdre's top practically disappeared, revealing her luscious breasts and nipples. Deirdre sat very still as the cameras clicked almost in unison again. A middle-aged woman passing by with her husband stared straight at her. "If looks could kill, I'd be dead," thought Deirdre with amusement.

The boys were on their way back from the bathroom and looked relieved. They stopped and stood a few feet away, out of Deirdre's view, and watched the spectacle in front of them. Both boys shook their heads. "She can make men eat out of her hand," said Jim admiringly.

"That's fine," said John, "but I want to eat out of her pussy."

The boys finally walked the final few feet to where Deirdre was sitting and took seats on either side of her. As they did, the cell phones found their way back into the men's pockets and those who were not sitting across from them moved off and about their business. Those that remained looked jealously at the two boys. The looks were not lost on either the boys or Deirdre.

"And they think they are jealous now," said Deirdre as she took the boys nearest hands in her own and moved them to high up on her thighs, just below her skirt that barely covered her pussy. Deirdre pressed their hands into her flesh as she straightened herself in the seat. A couple of the men had enough and moved off to other seats. The three that remained decided to read their magazines or newspapers and spare their already aching balls.

"Looks like they have had enough," said Deirdre quietly. "This has been fun. Don't you boys like being watched?"

"I like watching you," said John seriously.

"What a lovely sentiment John," purred Deirdre, "however will I repay the compliment? How about you Jim, do you enjoy being watched?"

"If it is with you," said Jim as he squeezed Deirdre's thigh and tried to slide his hand closer to her pussy.

Deirdre drew both boys' hands up until she could feel their fingers on her dripping pussy and as she did, she lifted their hands back up on to their own laps.

"We're not in the air yet boys, you need to be patient," purred Deirdre.

The sense of relief that the boys had a felt few minutes ago was gone and they were struggling to control their aching cocks again as they squirmed in their seats.

-----

Richard's next call after talking to Xavier was to Big John. Richie's cell phone number should aid Big John in locating the three stooges. John wrote the number down and said he would call back in a few minutes. Richard continued to sort through the photos from Martin's trunk, picking out the ones that were the most provocative. So far Richard had photos of Deborah dating back at least fifteen years.

Richard had to admit, she had been quite a looker. In the early photos she had the same wholesomeness that originally attracted Richard to Jane. Deborah was far more appealing when she still had her then ample, but natural, breasts. He would have fucked her then, Richard thought. Richard tried to go through the envelopes full of photos chronologically and as he did Martin's gradual and systematic degradation of Deborah was readily apparent.

As he went through the final envelope, he was struck by the absolute debasement of what had once been an extremely attractive and wholesome woman. The final envelope was full of photos of her being taken by scruffy bikers, skinheads, young men, old men, skinny men, and grossly overweight men. It was almost as though Martin consciously sought out the worst scum, he could take home to so he could make Deborah's humiliation complete.

As Richard dropped the last of the envelopes back into the grocery bag, he almost felt sorry for Deborah. But when he did, he remembered what she and Martin had done to Jana. If he were going to feel sorry for anyone's fate it would be Jana. She was more of an innocent than Deborah.

Thank God she had embraced her new life. Richard convinced himself that she was better off in her new existence that he and Deirdre had created for Jana. She was going to be a rich woman before they were through.

Richard shuffled the photos together that he had picked out and placed them in the same filing box with the DVDs, setting it aside for Big John to pick up the following morning.

The phone rang as Richard placed the box on the cadenza behind his desk. Richard picked up the phone and asked his assistant to put Big John's call through.

John sounded enthused. "Well that did the trick. One of my friends at LAPD was able to get me an address. I'm sitting out front right now. There must be fifty bikes here. There's a party going on or something."

"Are they there," asked Richard.

"Yeah," said John, "they just walked in a while ago. They had a van full of beer. They parked in the carport and Richie had a key to the side door, so it looks like it is his place. I'll come back in the morning and stake them out. I'm on the way home now if it is OK with you."

"That's fine," said Richard. "Remember to stop by in the morning. I have some stuff for you to pick up. By the way, where is the house?"

"It's out in the middle of nowhere, about halfway between Lucerne and Yucca Valley. See you in the morning," said John as he started to hang up.

"Oh yeah, one more thing," said Richard, "you need to stop on the way home and pick up a large screen TV. I'll text you the specs right now."

Richard put down the phone and started putting the rest of the stuff away. He put the box from the bank in Mexicali on the floor in his office closet. He had put the bag of left-over photos in it as well, along with the extra set of DVDs. He decided to go through the suitcase in the morning, just in case, but he assumed it was full of the new clothes that Deborah had purchased on her way to El Centro.

As Richard heard the phone ring, he reached in his pocket for his smart phone and then he realized it was not his that was ringing. He went to his desk and saw that it was Deborah's. Richard could also see that it was Rebekah calling. He knew he could not answer it, so he waited and soon it was showing that she left a message. Richard thought about turning it off, but then decided to simply turn the ringer off. He decided to track any calls that came in.

Richard opened the flip phone and went to the messages. There were five and four of them were from Rebekah. The other was from Richie.

The last message from Rebekah sounded concerned, "Mom, I was expecting a call from you last night. I left you a couple of messages. Please call and let me know you are OK. Love you. Rebekah."

The other three calls from Rebekah were in a similar vein, with each call sounding more concerned.

Richie's message made Richard smile. The jackass was 'actually' calling Deborah and asking her to provide the entertainment for a party he was having at his house that night. "I...I am sorry about the other night. We were just feeling a little frisky. I promise we'll make it up to you. This is a paying gig. Each of the guys is chipping in. We're looking for a stripper with benefits, if you know what I mean," said Richie as he fought back laughter. Richard could hear the other men laughing in the background, before Richie hung up.

Richard decided to text John from his own phone to confirm that the house was definitely Richie's.

Richard was happy that Rebekah was already starting to show some anxiety. The more anxious she became now, the easier it would be to handle her down the line.

Richard had a sudden brainstorm. He quickly dialed Rebekah's number from his own phone.

"Hello," said Rebekah. "Who is this?"

"It's Richard, your mother's attorney. We met the other night. Remember?"

"Yes. Mr. Sanders isn't it," asked Rebekah.

"Yes, but please call me Richard. Have you heard from your mother?"

"No. I've called her several times and left messages, but haven't heard back from her," said Rebekah, the concern apparent in her voice.

"It is kind of strange, but I've received three calls from her cell phone and each time she hangs up," said Richard lying.

"Do you think she is OK," asked Rebekah with even more concern.

"It may be nothing. She is staying at a resort farther south from Mexicali and it is in a remote location. Her cell phone may be cutting out. But if you do hear from her, tell her to give me a call please," said Richard.

"Do you have the phone number for the resort," Rebekah asked.

"I wish I did," said Richard. "They apparently don't have any phones there. That is supposed to be part of the charm of the place. You're completely cut off from the cares and concerns of the workaday world, is what it says in their brochure."

"Oh, OK," said Rebekah, disappointed.

"Tell you what," said Richard. If we don't hear from her by noon tomorrow, I'll make some inquiries with the local authorities. How's that? I really don't want to disturb your mom if she is relaxing and having a good time. I get the impression that she doesn't get the opportunity to pamper herself very often."

"That's true," said Rebekah. "I'm sure she is all right."

"I'm sure she is too," said Richard. "If I need to get hold of you tomorrow, what is the best time? Would you prefer I call you or do you have a computer? I could email you if you prefer."

"I'd rather you called as soon as you find anything out. I get out of class at two. If you need to email me, I have a laptop in my room."

Rebekah gave Richard her email address and thanked him for the call. Her voice still sounded concerned, much to Richard's delight. Hopefully, if her concern and anxiety boiled over, he would now be the first person she called. Richard made a mental note to make sure he got her to bring the laptop along when it was time to pick her up at the school. He did not need anyone accidentally reading the emails that she would be getting in the next few days.

-----

As they boarded the plane, Deirdre could see that the mid-afternoon flight to Burbank was almost empty. Most of the passengers were seated in the front of the airplane. Deirdre looked around and saw an attractive thirty something stewardess standing toward the back of the airplane and approached her smiling.

Deirdre was pleased that the stewardess returned her smile and was sizing her up. The stewardess' eyes were drawn to Deirdre's breasts and they apparently liked what they saw. Deirdre moved close to the stewardess letting her almost bare breast brush against the stewardess' bare arm.

"Hello, my name is Deirdre. My associates and I have some business to discuss and I was hoping that we could sit in the back where we would have a bit more privacy," said Deirdre smiling her most seductive smile as she moved in even closer. "Would that be possible?"

The stewardess looked at Deirdre's younger business associates and she thought she knew what kind of business they needed to discuss.

"Of course," said the stewardess, "my name is Heather. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you...absolutely anything." As Heather brushed by Deirdre to move toward the front of the plane, she made sure that each of her own breasts brushed against Deirdre's. "Please sit wherever you like in back. I'll try to keep the rest of the passengers toward the front."

Heather had positioned herself in the middle of the aisle and was encouraging the other passengers to remain toward the front of the plane. Heather told a couple of the passengers who wanted to move toward the back that one of the young men was ill and they were trying to keep them isolated for the benefit of the other passengers.

As everyone buckled in and the plane began to taxi toward the runway, there were twelve rows of empty seats between Deirdre and the boys and the nearest other passengers. What an accommodating young woman, Deirdre thought. Deirdre wondered how much more accommodating she might be, if given the opportunity.

The twins were not used to flying, so they were holding on to the arm rests tightly as the plane lifted off.

"Don't like heights," asked Deirdre, remembering Jana's acrophobia.

"Yeah, we're OK as long as we don't look out the window," said John who was sitting on the outside of Deirdre.

"Let me close the shutter on the window for you then," said Deirdre as she unbuckled and turned and reached over Jim, making sure to flop her breasts in his face. As she did so, Deirdre made sure that her nipples caressed Jim's lips.

Deirdre smiled as she sank back into her seat, consciously letting her skirt ride up to expose her bare pussy. She was really enjoying herself again. It was not that often that she had the opportunity to get younger men so hot and bothered, and she was almost sadistically enjoying their obvious discomfort. Deirdre looked up and the light was off, so they could unfasten their seatbelts.

"Here boys, let me help you," said Deirdre as she allowed her hands to run across their throbbing cocks as she unbuckled their seat belts for them. Heather was approaching them now from the front of the plane with a wicked smile on her face directed at Deirdre.

"Heather, thank you for being so accommodating to us. However, did you get everyone to sit in the front of the plane?" asked Deirdre.

"I told a little white lie. I told them that one of the young men was ill," said Heather smiling. "Was that wrong?"

"Well, we wouldn't want to make you appear like a liar," said Deirdre. "Perhaps after you are through with the beverage service you could come back and minister to one of the boys. Just to make it look good, of course."

"That sounds like an excellent idea," said Heather, smiling lasciviously. "Do either of the boys have a fever? They both look rather bothered," said Heather as she boldly reached inside John's shorts and grabbed his throbbing cock. "He seems rather warm to the touch."

"Yes," said Deirdre smiling as she reached inside Jim's shorts and stroked his cock, "Jim seems rather warm as well. How kind of you to notice. Jim, John, why don't you thank Heather for showing so much concern for your health?"

"Thanks," was each of the boy's breathless response as they tried to keep from unloading in their shorts

"I told the boys that they would probably feel much better once we were in the air," said Deirdre.

"I'm sure you are right," said Heather earnestly.

The two women exchanged lewd smiles.

"Now that we are more than a mile high, I'm sure they will feel much better," said Heather winking to Deirdre.

Heather disappeared into the galley and returned with one of the service carts. "Do you mind if I leave this here for a few minutes while I'm in the front of the plane."

"Not at all," said Deirdre, realizing that it was tall enough to block the view down the aisle from the front of the plane. "While you're gone, I'll see if I can't make the boys feel more comfortable."

As Heather moved off to the front of the plane Deirdre quickly turned around and knelt on the floor in front of her seat. Pulling John's cock out of his shorts she quickly swallowed it down her throat until she could feel his pubic hair on her nose.

Deirdre kneaded John's balls gently as she slid his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth before deep throating him. John could not hold back anymore as he pumped his cum deep down Deirdre's throat. Deirdre licked John's shrinking cock clean and then turned to Jim who shot his load the minute he was buried in her throat.

As Deirdre licked Jim's cock clean, she reached over and grabbed John's cock again. With one in each hand, Deirdre began the task of encouraging them back to full erection. "Do you boys feel better now?"

Both boys were breathing hard now and could not speak. Each of the boys shook their heads with an emphatic yes.

12