The Product Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre was quickly back in her seat with her hands inside each of the boys' shorts, gently pumping their cocks back to full size. Heather had been watching from the front of the plane and was now making her way to the back of the plane again.

"It's time for beverage service," said Heather would any of you like something to drink?"

"Thank you," said Deirdre smiling broadly, "but I've already had something to drink. Perhaps the boys could use something."

"No thank you," was each of the boys' answers as Deirdre continued to stroke their cocks.

"Perhaps when I come back then," said Heather in her most sultry voice. "We can find something to your liking."

Heather moved off to the front of the plane with the beverage cart and made the rounds of the other passengers. Deirdre continued to stroke the boy's cocks as they each reached over and found her wet pussy with their fingers. As Deirdre raised her ass off the seat John had two of his fingers up her pussy.

Jim switched to Deirdre's ass as he methodically drove two of his fingers into her tight asshole. Deirdre was getting hot herself and was trying to hold back her orgasm as the boys drove their fingers harder and harder into Deirdre's responsive holes.

Heather left the beverage cart in the middle of the aisle right behind the last passenger. Heather had a towel in her hand as she moved toward the back of the plane again.

"Some of the other passengers are getting suspicious about what is going on back here," said Heather.

Heather placed the towel on John's forehead.

"Perhaps we should minister to his needs in the galley? What do you think Deirdre?" said Heather as she smiled wickedly at Deirdre.

"I think that would be an excellent idea," responded Deirdre. "John, go with Heather so she can tend to you. Jim and I will be right behind you."

-----

John and Heather were already inside the galley when Deirdre and Jim came through the curtain. Heather was bending over and removing her panties, sticking them in the pocket on the front of her apron. John was behind Heather as Deirdre approached. Deirdre gently grasped Heather's head in both her hands and thrust her tongue into Heather's mouth. The women explored each other's mouths lustily as Heather fondled Deirdre's tits.

The women broke their kiss briefly as they raised their skirts high over their bare asses, summoning the boys to penetrate them as they spread their legs wide, invitingly. As the boys drove their stiff throbbing cocks into Deirdre and Heather's wet pussies the two women wrapped their hands around one another's necks and thrust their tongues into each other's mouths again, exploring each other's throats.

Everyone was consumed with pent up lust and in a wild frenzy all four of them came quickly, the women sucking every ounce of cum out of the boys pulsing cocks with their pussies. Both women then stood up straight and rearranged their skirts to cover their dripping pussies.

"Why don't you boys return to your seats?" said Deirdre. "Heather and I will be along in a minute."

Deirdre tossed John the towel.

"Remember, you aren't feeling well. Keep this on your forehead while you return to your seat," cautioned Deirdre.

Deirdre had to laugh as the boys moved out through the curtain. They were both a little shaky on their legs. That would certainly contribute to making them look ill to the other passengers, she rationalized.

Deirdre turned back to Heather and kissed her long and hard again.

"Thank you for helping initiate the boys into the mile-high club. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to swing it, but you made it far easier, and more enjoyable, than I imagined," said Deirdre as she nibbled on Heather's ear.

"It was completely my pleasure," said Heather graciously. "Perhaps you will fly with us again," said Heather as she fondled Deirdre's breasts.

Deirdre was fondling Heather's breasts as well, as she leaned forward and licked Heather's lips before kissing her briefly.

"Are you laying over in Burbank or are you flying on," asked Deirdre hopefully.

"Burbank is my home airport. I still have to fly to Orange County and San Diego, but I'll be back this evening," said Heather invitingly.

"Perhaps you would like to join us later, after you get back. I have a previous engagement tonight, but I am sure the boys would love to entertain you," said Deirdre.

"That sounds like fun," said Heather. "Will I see you later?"

"In the morning," said Deirdre, "if you stay the night."

"I'll make a point of it," said Heather, kissing Deirdre passionately once again.

"Wonderful," said Deirdre, "I'll have one of our cars pick you up. What time should it be there?"

"At eight, I'll be in front of the terminal. By the way, what is the name of your company anyway?" asked Heather.

"Edge Productions," said Deirdre.

"That's an adult company isn't it? You know, secretly I've always wanted to be in an adult movie, with all those incredibly delicious big cocks," said Heather.

"Well that could certainly be arranged. Perhaps you might like to consider a career change. The two businesses are remarkably similar," said Deirdre.

"How's that?" asked Heather.

"In both businesses you get to go around the world, but ours pays better and you don't have to leave home," said Deirdre smiling wickedly again as she gave Heather one long last passionate kiss before she headed back to her seat as the seat belt light came on.

12