The Product Ch. 26

Story Info
Lisa gives the twins a haircut down below, and other things.
5k words
4.58
4.4k
2

Part 26 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

Richard had taken a late lunch. He had dallied a bit at the diner, which was a couple blocks from the law office, to flirt with the new waitress. She was in her late twenties and looked like the typical out of work actress wannabe. Which was to say, attractive as hell and headed nowhere in a hurry. Richard made a mental note to pursue this lead a little further in a couple weeks...if she were still there. But right now, he had a full plate.

Richard brought the two laptops that George had setup for him back into the office with him from his trunk after lunch. He wanted to test them out and make sure he could monitor one from the other properly. If he were going to have any problems, he preferred to discover them while George was available at Edge to answer any questions or walk him through any procedures. Richard was OK with computers but was no tech genius.

After turning both laptops on and establishing a connection to the law offices' wireless network, Richard was able to click on the ikon on the desktop of the computer that he would be using to make sure he could view the webcam on the front of the other laptop, the one that would be in Rebekah's room. It was a snap, the view from that webcam opened in a box almost instantaneously.

Good, thought Richard, as he opened the web browser on the computer that Rebekah would be using and logged on to her mother's email account. Richard then clicked on the other ikon that George had placed on his laptop and sure enough, the desktop from Rebekah's laptop opened in another window. Richard opened a new email on Rebekah's computer and typed the word "test" into the subject field, and sure enough, each keystroke was visible on his computer almost instantaneously. This was going to be easy, thought Richard.

The webcams that were already hidden in the ceiling and behind the mirrors in what would be Rebekah's room would capture all the other activity and the TV/DVD in Rebekah's room was also connected to a monitor in his office, just off the master bedroom.

The one thing that Richard could already see that would be helpful was a second larger monitor to connect to the laptop he would be using, so he could view Rebekah's desktop and webcam from the larger auxiliary screen at the same time he was sending emails to Rebekah from her mother's account from his smaller laptop screen.

While he had the laptops turned on, Richard decided to upload the video that Xavier had send to the office's server to a USB drive and transfer it to the laptop he would be using. Richard had also had the bank manager in Mexicali upload the video from inside and outside the bank that showed the three men waylaying Deborah and pushing her into the waiting SUV outside and Richard transferred those video files as well.

As the files were uploading the phone rang. Richard had his assistant put the call through, it was Deirdre. "I just called to let you know we are here."

"We, who?" asked Richard.

"I'll tell you about it when I get home. It is a surprise," said Deirdre playfully.

"Surprise?" said Richard suspiciously.

"Yes, a surprise. I can have mine too. Fair is fair," said Deirdre, knowing Richard liked to know everything.

"Oh, OK then. Don't forget to bring something home for dinner," said Richard in the most casual voice he could muster.

"Dinner?" asked Deirdre confused.

"Well, at least bring the dessert," said Richard allowing his self-amusement to give him away.

"Oh, DESSERT, got it. You'd better hope I don't eat it all on the way home," said Deirdre.

"Trust me, there's enough to go around. See you tonight," said Richard hanging up. Richard's spirits were up now that he had Deirdre home, especially since they had a shiny new plaything to share with each other.

Deirdre clicked off her cell as the car pulled up directly in front of the entrance and had the boys leave their bags with the receptionist when they reached the third floor and had her give each of the boys an application to fill out. Deirdre decided to get the process started today.

After all, the applications and interviews with Kieran would keep them busy for a couple of hours and out of her hair, especially her pubic hair. Out of her pubic hair, that turn of phrase amused her as she strode down the hallway to her office. The boys were glad to be getting the applications and interviews out of the way early. They were sure that would mean they could have their screen test.

Deirdre's first call was to Kieran, to fill him in on the boys and so he could conduct interviews. Next Deirdre decided to review the rest of the tape from the other night when the new girl Lisa was being screen tested by Tom, Kieran, and her husband. She wanted to see what, if anything else, had happened once she dozed off.

As she fast forwarded through the portion that she had already observed, Deirdre slowed the video back down to normal speed as she saw Lisa disentangle herself from Richard, who remained sleeping like a baby on the bed. Lisa moved out of camera range, but Deirdre could hear her dialing what must have been her cell phone.

"Hello baby, were you still awake? Did you watch?" asked Lisa.

Deirdre could only here what Lisa was saying, but she got the general drift of the conversation. Her boyfriend had obviously been watching and it sounded like he had a severe case of blue balls that needed to be attended to.

"Oh God, when Tom took me in the ass with that huge cock, I thought he was going to tear me in half," said Lisa during the conversation. "That's the biggest cock I've ever had in me."

"Just wait," thought Deirdre, as she listened in. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

"We were watching three of the other women on a monitor ourselves," Lisa continued, "and they were watching us. God they are beautiful...and hot. I think the one with the black hair was Deirdre. She's the boss around her and I get wet just looking at her. She's an absolute goddess. I can't wait to be with her."

The most important portion of the conversation, as far as Deirdre was concerned, came near the end when Lisa said, "Did you see me looking right at you in the camera baby? I wish you could have been here. I like it when I can actually see you watching me."

Lisa came back into frame as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe they'll let you come and watch sometime soon...once I have been here for a while. Oh, I have to go," said Lisa as she prepared to hang up. "Richard is waking up. I'll see you in about an hour and I'll make your aching balls all better. Bye!"

Deirdre listened to the remainder of Lisa and Richard's conversation and concluded that she had just been paranoid. The clinical side of Deirdre's psychologist's brain told her that it really was not so much paranoia as it was her need to exert her dominance. Deirdre was the alpha female in this wolf pack, and no one was going to supplant her, at least not without a knockdown, drag out fight.

Satisfied that Lisa was not consciously a threat, Deirdre asked her assistant to have Lisa join her in her office. Deirdre's assistant called back in a couple of minutes to say that Lisa was in the middle of a video shoot, making a "how to" video for the new Jana vibrators.

Deirdre asked which studio was being used for the shoot and told her assistant to never mind, that she would walk down and observe, and then talk to Lisa after.

Deirdre quietly opened the door to the darkened studio and walked toward the lights in the center of the room. Lisa was reclining on the same divan that had been used for Jana's shoot a few weeks earlier and had her feet firmly planted up near the base of her ass as she lifted it off the divan.

Lisa had a vibrator in each hand and was methodically twisting and thrusting them into her pussy and ass. As Deirdre watched, she concluded that Lisa was either about ready to cum hard or she was one hell of an actress. As Lisa's legs, ass and stomach began to twitch, Deirdre could tell Lisa was in the throes of her orgasm.

Lisa's grunts, moans and squeals became louder and closer together as she orgasmed harder and harder, with the cameras catching every expression on her face and every movement of the big red vibrators in and out of her gaping pussy and asshole.

"Cut, that's a wrap," said Kieran as the lights filled the studio.

Lisa continued to lie on the divan, eyes closed, as she slowly started to come down from her orgasmic high. Lisa opened her eyes suddenly. She had been startled when she felt two slender fingers gently massaging her clitoris. "That's the third time you have made me wet just watching you," said Deirdre as she continued to knead Lisa's clit with her fingers.

Deirdre was sitting next to Lisa on the divan as she kneaded Lisa's clit and spoke to her.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you. All I've heard since I got here is Deirdre this or Deirdre that," purred Lisa as she clamped her muscles in her pussy down around Deirdre's fingers. "Now I can see why."

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you better too...tonight," purred Lisa back. "Did Richard tell you that you were riding home with me later? Did you bring your bag?"

"Yes, no, I mean he left a message with Hank last night," said Lisa flustered as Deirdre's fingers continued to arouse Lisa's pussy.

"I saw in your resume that you had done some hair styling and makeup work in the past. Is that something you are still comfortable doing?" asked Deirdre.

"Certainly," said Lisa. "What did you have in mind?"

"I brought a couple of new young protégés back with me from Arizona. I'd like you to do something with their scruffy hair and then color it" said Deirdre. "There should still be some photos of our new video star Jana in the styling room."

Lisa spread her legs wider as Deirdre continued to expertly tease Lisa's clit gently with the tip of her finger.

"You'll know who she is, she was the redhead that I was with when we were watching each other," said Deirdre. "I'd like you to color their hair that same color."

"Drapes and rugs?" asked Lisa, trying to concentrate on Deirdre's words instead of her finger.

"Drapes only, I want you to get rid of the rugs. I want you to shave them bald, including their balls; that will make the boys look bigger on camera. Besides, I sometimes like to lick young cock like a lollipop" said Deirdre naughtily. "Their cocks are not as big as most of our talent around here, as you discovered with Tom."

"He is one healthy boy," said Lisa admiringly.

"Indeed. I thought he was going to split me in half, the first time he took my pussy and ass," said Deirdre agreeing. "Now with the boys...they are filling out applications and Kieran is about to interview them. Why don't you go setup the hair salon and get whatever else you may need from our supply room."

"Can I shower first?" asked Lisa.

"No. Don't bother. Both the boys need a shower too. And you can probably take care of shaving them at the same time. Both boys got a little hot and sweaty on the flight back from Arizona," said Deirdre smiling.

"It's amazing how hot it can get when you're a mile high," said Lisa with a knowing smile.

"Yes. The boys have had a rough day. Please make sure you have them take a really, long warm shower," said Deirdre.

"It would be my pleasure," said Lisa. "There is nothing I enjoy more than teasing and pleasing young cock."

"I can already tell that you and I are going to be simpatico," said Deirdre as she leaned forward and kissed Lisa gently on the lips as she got up and strode back to her office.

Deirdre's pussy was dripping. She could not wait to get Lisa in bed with she and Richard.

Lisa was glad Deirdre was bringing her home with her. They would have all night to enjoy one another's bodies, and her Richard's too.

-----

As Deirdre started to open the door to her office she turned around and walked back to her assistant.

"Can you please change the flight plans for Lisa and Sophie tomorrow? Reschedule their flights for the following day," said Deirdre. "Oh, and call Maurice and see if you can't schedule him in for a session tomorrow afternoon with his two best...and I mean biggest...guys, around three or fourish."

Deirdre turned toward her office and then turned to her assistant again.

"And one more thing, can you get me Lisa's personnel file please," said Deirdre as she closed her office door behind her.

Deirdre called the ranch in Arizona and the houseman put her on hold while he went to the gym to let Sophie know Deirdre wanted to talk to her. Deirdre quickly let her know about the change in plans and asked if Dr. Contreras was still there. When she said that he was, Deirdre had Sophie transfer her to his extension. Deirdre let him know that he would have a new patient for a pussy tightening, a clit job, and a little ass firming in a couple of days.

Deirdre's assistant brought her Lisa's file just as she was finishing with Dr. Contreras. Deirdre thumbed through the file until she found Lisa's contact information. Using her own cell phone, Deirdre dialed Hank's cell phone.

Deirdre said she wanted to let him know how pleased everyone was with Lisa so far and that she wanted to give Lisa a special treat. Deirdre arranged for Hank to be at the office at three the following day and to not tell Lisa he was coming, so it would be a surprise. Deirdre told him to come directly to her office.

With plans made, Deirdre told Hank she would see him tomorrow. Pleased with the surprise she had planned for Lisa, Deirdre smiled as she hung up.

-----

Looking at the clock on his office wall, Richard realized that he still had a couple of hours before he would have to leave for home. Richard tried to concentrate on his one remaining task as his mind began to wander to the two beautiful and lustful women who would be sharing his bed tonight.

Richard opened Deborah's address book and logged onto her email account. As he surmised there were several emails from her daughter from the last two days, asking her mother to contact her. As Richard clicked through them, each new email seemed to reflect a greater degree of concern, just as her phone messages had.

Aside from her daughter, the only other recent email was from the head mistress of the girl's school which had just been sent. Richard smiled when he read it. The head mistress was informing Deborah that her tuition check had bounced and that if Rebekah were to remain in school, it would have to be brought current immediately, since she was already so far behind.

Richard had stopped payment on the five thousand dollar check he had given Deborah and he anticipated that when her check to the school bounced it would provide him with the additional leverage he needed to get Rebekah away from the school.

As Richard dug deeper into Deborah's emails there were many from her creditors and they mirrored the overdue notices that littered her dining room table. There were also emails from several men, and as Richard read through them, he could sense that Deborah had been an awfully bad girl.

Deborah had been blackmailing these men for at least a couple of years. The amounts were piddling, but the men apparently were easy touches, since their exposure would prove damaging to their careers. They seemed to be a mix of local politicians, prominent businessmen and clergymen. He imagined that Deborah had met most of them through the titty bar.

Richard was more surprised that Deborah had set her sights so low. Several of Richard's clients had been squeezed similarly and had paid far more money to keep from getting famous. Richard shook his head. Poor Deborah, she had never figured out that it was just as easy, and more profitable, to be an expensive whore, instead of a cheap one.

Richard assumed that Deborah must have some photos or video of her own that she was using to coerce the men. He added a note to his list for John to search the house thoroughly to see if she had the damaging materials hidden somewhere in the house.

-----

Lisa was in Sophie's styling room when the phone rang. It was Kieran and he had just finished interviewing Jim, who had signed his service contract and other paperwork. Jim was ready for Lisa and John would be along soon.

Lisa walked down to the conference room to collect Jim and take him back to the salon for his haircut and coloring job. As Jim followed Lisa back to the salon he could not help wondering where all these beautiful women came from. Everywhere he had turned since he arrived at Edge he was surrounded by the most beautiful and fuckable women he had ever seen.

Once in the chair, Lisa let Jim know that he was going to get his hair recolored as well as a haircut. At first, Lisa's words did not register with Jim because he was completely enthralled with the two most suckable tits he had ever seen. Jim had become rock hard just thinking about having one of those luscious thumb sized nipples between his lips and teeth.

Lisa was enjoying the attention that Jim was paying to her tits. She made no effort to pull her robe shut as Jim gaped at her fabulous breasts as they flopped around inside her loose robe.

"Jim," repeated Lisa, "I'm going to be coloring your hair after I am through cutting it."

Jim looked up from Lisa's breasts momentarily and said, "Hair coloring, that's for girls."

"Well," said Lisa, "Deirdre wants your hair colored and Deirdre gets what Deirdre wants."

"What color?" asked Jim.

"The same as Jana," said Lisa.

"Jana?" questioned Jim.

"Yes, Jana," said Lisa as she held up the photo sitting on the counter.

"Oh yeah," said Jim. "But why the same color?"

"I'm sure it is for artistic reasons," said Lisa smiling to herself. "I'm sure she wants your hair to match Jana's pussy when you have your head buried between her legs."

Lisa was sure this logic would appeal to Jim. It did.

"Oh, OK," said Jim, unable to argue with what he found to be a very compelling argument.

Lisa proceeded to cut Jim's hair. As she did, her robe became looser and looser until the sash fell away, and her breasts spilled out. As Lisa lowered Jim's chair so that his head would hang over the edge of the sink to wash and color it, Lisa's breasts flopped around in Jim's face.

"You've been a good boy, go ahead and suck on them. I know you want to," said Lisa smiling. "Just don't get carried away. I need to wash and color your hair."

Before Lisa finished her sentence, Jim had his hands on both her breasts and the right one in his mouth as he sucked and licked her huge brown nipple.

Pleasantly occupied, Jim was no further bother as Lisa finished his hair. As Lisa finished up, she reached inside Jim's shorts and stroked his throbbing cock.

"I'm glad to see you like my breasts. Some people say they are my second-best feature," said Lisa as she rubbed the head of Jim's penis in the ball of her hand, making his body shudder with pleasure.

Before Lisa could tease Jim any further, Kieran opened the door and had John in tow.

"I brought you your second victim. Don't show him any mercy," said Kieran with a broad smile. "Boys, I leave you to Lisa's tender mercies."

Kieran was already out the door and closing it behind him as he said the last words.

John came straight for Lisa and fondled her breasts immediately.

"I get to play too, don't I?" asked John.

"Of course, you do!" said Lisa. "But first things first. Let's give you a haircut and get it colored first."

John had a quizzical look on his face and then looked over at his brother and realized that he now had red hair. He hadn't noticed when he came in since he was focused on Lisa's gorgeous breasts and her pussy that was now visible because her robe hung completely open.

12