The Product Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why the red hair?" asked John.

"Because that's what Deirdre wants," said Jim.

John looked at his brother and Jim at him. They silently nodded agreement with the logic of the reasoning.

Lisa had reached inside John's shorts and was leading him to the chair next to Jim by his cock. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can all go take a shower together. Would you boys like that?" asked Lisa as she stroked and squeezed John's throbbing cock.

"Sounds good to me," said John smiling, as he pulled Lisa's robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "In the meantime, let my brother and I see what we have to look forward to."

"Well then, fair is fair. You need to let me see what I have to look forward to," said Lisa as she pulled John's jersey over his head and dropped his shorts to the floor, revealing his raging hard on. "We'll have to do something about that in a little while."

Lisa was rubbing the head of John's cock with the palm of her hand as she looked at Jim.

"You too Jim, let me see what I'm getting into...or more precisely, what is getting into me," teased Lisa.

Lisa finished cutting and coloring John's hair as Jim looked on, devouring Lisa's luscious body with his eyes. John was able to fondle and suck Lisa's breasts as well, as she colored his hair in the sink and when she was done she told both boys to follow her to the suite where they would be staying the night.

Both boys began to dress before Lisa stopped them. "That won't be necessary; we're just going to be taking a shower anyway. "

"But that's on the third floor, and there are all kinds of people out there," said Jim.

"Boys, if you are going to be in this business, you have to get comfortable with your own and other's nudity. So, you may as well start right now," said Lisa as she stroked each of their cocks to full erection. Grabbing each of the stiff cocks firmly in her hands she led them out the door and down the hallway toward the elevator.

As they passed other members of the staff, each of them said or nodded hello. Everyone was amused as Lisa led the boys down the hallway like two puppies on a leash. Once in the boys' suite, Lisa pointed them to the shower. She had already left her kit there earlier when she was getting ready for them.

"You boys go ahead and get in the shower and get the water running. I'll join you shortly," said Lisa.

The boys were already soaping themselves as Lisa joined them. She put the shaving cream on the rack beneath the shower head as well as the two razors and the straight razor she had with her.

Both boys' eyes bulged as they saw the long straight razor. "What's that for?" asked Jim, his concern evident.

"Deirdre wants your cocks and balls smooth as a baby's ass. She said it will make them look bigger on camera," said Lisa. "Besides, she says she likes to lick young cock like a lollipop."

Lisa was stroking both boys' soapy cocks vigorously and they were not inclined to argue the point as they remembered the blow jobs Deirdre had given them on the plane.

"But first let's get you nice and clean," said Lisa as she joined the boys under the water. Lisa wrapped her arms around both boys' waists and drew them close to her. She kissed each of them passionately and continued to stroke their cocks and knead their balls as she soaped their bodies and massaging it into their flesh. The boys soaped Lisa too, and allowed their hands to explore her warm and willing body.

Lisa also became aroused, as she knelt between the boys to begin shaving their pubic hair. She knew they were too aroused to stand still for the close razor work as was she. As Lisa knelt between the boys, she grabbed each of their cocks in her hands and sucked each of their heads into her mouth briefly and licked them from top to bottom as she continued to stroke them.

Lisa tugged on Jim's cock as she motioned for him to lay on the floor of the shower, as the water continued to beat down on them. Lisa straddled Jim and guided his cock into her hot pussy as she began to rock up and down.

Letting go of John's cock, Lisa looked up at him as she used both her hands to spread her cheeks exposing the brown star above her pussy, inviting John to fill her ass as it gaped back at him.

John slid his cock into Lisa's ass until it disappeared. He was surprised at how easily it went in. The horny bitch had already lubed herself, John thought to himself. This was one hot lady.

Now that Lisa was full of cock her fire was really burning. Lisa rocked back and forth and up and down and swayed her ass left and right as she made the boys' hard throbbing cocks penetrate or bounce off every inch of her needy pussy and ass.

As Lisa thrashed about lustily, she was increasingly lost in her own passion.

"Oh, fuck me boys. Fuck me hard. Oh yeah. Pound my pussy, pound it hard. Oh God, fill my ass with your hard cock. Pound it hard! Harder, harder! Pound me hard. Fill me with your hot cum!" cried out Lisa as she used the muscles in her pussy and ass to try and suck the cum from the boys' pulsing cocks.

The boys were already aroused more than they ever had been before by Lisa's animal lust. As Lisa squeezed their pulsing cocks even tighter with the muscles in her hot pussy and ass the boys could not control themselves any longer and began to wildly thrust their cocks into Lisa's hot holes at a frantic pace.

As she screamed and growled in her lust, she thrashed up and down on the boys' rock-hard cocks. All three of them were in the throes of their orgasms in no time and wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over each of them as the warm water continued to beat down on them.

Rolling on their sides, each of them tried to catch their breath. After a few minutes Lisa rose and soaped and washed herself again, using the wand to clean her pussy and asshole as cum dripped from them. The boys laid on the shower floor, propped up on one elbow, watching Lisa use the water from the pulsing wand to wash away their cum from her gaping pussy and anus.

One at a time, Lisa helped each of the boys to their feet, first Jim and then John, and soaped and washed them again. Both boys were fully erect again, after watching Lisa soap and wash their cocks. Lisa knelt between the boys again and quickly sucked each of the boys into her mouth and brought them off in her mouth as she sucked every ounce of cum out of them.

Thoroughly spent for the moment, the boys were pliable now as she lathered each of their cocks and shaved away the pubic hair on each of the boys' balls and inner thighs. As Lisa grabbed the straight razor and flipped it out of its sheath both boys got wide eyed as she lowered it to their cocks. Lisa could feel each of the boys tense up as she stroked the blade across their skin, shaving away the pubic hair above their cocks.

Lisa was smiling evilly as she turned to the mirror opposite the shower and winked, as the boys continued to stand tensely and wide eyes as the straight razor continued to come perilously close to their cocks. Lisa was sure that Deirdre was on the other side of the mirror and enjoying this as much as she was.

-----

"Lisa has a wicked sense of humor," said George from the other side of the mirror. "She kind of reminds me of someone else I know."

"I have no idea who you're talking about," said Deirdre smiling, as she teased George's cock inside his pants with her left hand as she turned and walked out the door and back to her office.

12