The Product Ch. 30

Story Info
Big John's fake reverend leaves murderous bikers FUBAR.
6.4k words
4.57
3.4k
2

Part 30 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

Richard was the first to wake up, and as he looked at the two beautiful women draped over him in the overhead mirror, he considered himself an incredibly lucky man. He was hoping Danielle would reconsider sending Lisa to Arizona to replace Sophie. And after the intensity of the lovemaking between the two women the night before, Richard suspected that Lisa would not be going anywhere real soon.

Trying not to wake the women, Richard carefully disentangled himself from the limbs that were draped over him and then quietly made his way to the bathroom to get ready for what he knew was going to be a very long day. Richard decided to let the women sleep in since they too would be in for an exceptionally long day and night if all of Richard's plans panned out.

As Richard finished dressing, he continued to feast his eyes on his two beauties. Richard had to shake his head, they did indeed look like two pagan princesses with the striking jewelry they were wearing attached to their nipples and pussies. Richard started to get hard all over again as he remembered the gemstones beating down on his cock the night before as the two women thrashed around on top of him in frenzied lust as they neared their orgasms.

Enough, Richard admonished himself. He needed to focus on the day's work and not the pleasures of the previous evening...and what he hoped would be this evening's as well. Richard stopped in the kitchen on the way to the garage and poured a cup of coffee in his to go container and said good morning to Beatrice as he hurried to his car. It was already a little after seven and he wanted to be in the office to meet with Big John by eight.

Richard was virtually certain he would be getting a concerned call from Rebekah this morning, and if not her, from the head mistress. In either event he wanted to make sure things were staged properly at Deborah's house and that the three stooges were out of the way, just in case today would be the day that he was able to make his move on Rebekah and extract her from the school.

-----

As Danielle slowly awakened, she rolled over with her eyes still closed, thinking she would drape her arm over Richard's hairy chest again and instead felt the soft flesh of Lisa's breasts on her hand and arm. Danielle opened her eyes to see Lisa smiling back at her as she began to stir as well. "Good morning," said Lisa in a sleepy, but sultry voice.

"And good morning to you too," replied Danielle as she snuggled closer to Lisa and wrapped her arms around her, sticking her thigh between Lisa's outstretched legs as the two women pressed their pussies against each other, stimulating their clits.

Danielle's tongue was disappearing in Lisa's mouth now as the two women locked in an intense and passionate kiss, thrusting their aching pussies against each other's thighs. After fondling and fingering each other for several minutes until they were both thoroughly aroused, the women reversed their positions and buried their heads between each other's legs as they brought each other off, experiencing long and intense orgasms.

"It looks like Richard deserted us," said Danielle as she looked up from between Lisa's legs and kissing her on the stomach just above her strip of pubic hair. "We had better shower and get to work too," said Danielle as she playfully slapped Lisa gently on the behind before she got up and padded off toward the bathroom, with Lisa following close behind. The women showered together, soaping each other, and washing each other's hair before drying and styling it and applying each other's makeup as they had done the night before.

As they prepared to get dressed, Lisa realized that she had left her bag in Danielle's trunk. "Damn!" lamented Lisa, "I'm going to have to get my bag out of your car."

"Nonsense," said Danielle casually. "We're the same size, just pick something out of my closet."

Danielle watched what Lisa selected and then picked a similarly shear blouse and leather skirt for herself, but in different colors. As Danielle looked in the mirror, she was pleased that she and the younger woman could easily pass as sisters.

"When we get in, there is something I would like you to do right away," said Danielle as they made their way to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. "Can you rescue the new girl Heather from the twins and take her to the studio and recolor her hair."

"Sure," said Lisa, cheerfully.

"I'll pull one of our file photos of Jana, from before her transformation, for you to work from. I want you to try and match Jana's old hair color on Heather as well as the style," continued Danielle. "Color her bush too, but don't trim it, leave it hairy, at least for now."

"Do you want me to make her up to look like Jana too?" asked Lisa.

"Absolutely. I want her to look as much like the old Jana as you can make her," said Danielle enthusiastically.

"Not a problem," said Lisa, thinking she would enjoy the challenge.

The two women quickly finished their breakfast and headed for the garage and Danielle's car for the trip to Edge.

"Good morning Deirdre!" said Lisa smiling at Deirdre, as they passed under the wrought iron arch and exited the driveway, making the turn to drive down the hill.

Deirdre turned to Lisa, smiling back, and said, "I hope you're looking forward to seeing Danielle again tonight."

"I thought Lisa was on her way to Arizona?" said Lisa in mock surprise.

"No dear. Danielle craves your continued company and wants you to remain close to her...extremely close," said Deirdre looking over at Lisa with a warm, though strangely melancholy, expression as she reached over and squeezed Lisa's thigh.

-----

Jana and Sophie had been sleeping with their legs thrown over one another as their heads rested on each other's thighs, their heads just inches away from one another's pussies. Jana was the first to stir as she inched her head forward to suck Sophie's clit into her mouth yet again. As she did, Jana could feel Sophie reciprocating.

Both women sleepily began to suck and lick each other toward their first orgasm of the day. This would be followed by lounging by the pool, jogging, and working out in the exercise room and work on the pole. As the orgasm grabbed hold of Sophie's weary body, she was thankful that reinforcements would be arriving today in the form of Todd and Paul.

-----

Deborah was content as she slowly began to wake up. She was warm and cozy on the soft mattress, wrapped in the warmth of the blankets she had pulled up around her chin. Deborah could feel the cold air that she assumed was emanating from a window that Xavier had opened, as she lay there with her eyes closed.

Deborah breathed deeply and stretched her legs as she thought about the night before. Xavier had allowed her to shower and eat before taking her around the world twice, leaving her a sweating heap in his bed before he brought her some hot tea. Deborah did not remember anything after that. She guessed he had let her go to sleep after unloading his cum into every hole in her body twice.

Deborah was slowly waking up as she stretched her arms, suddenly banging her left hand into the cold stone wall behind the bed. Deborah was startled having expected to stretch out in the middle of Xavier's king size bed, not to bang her knuckles again a cold stone wall. As Deborah opened her eyes in shock, she realized for the first time that she was back in her cell, not in the warmth and comfort of Xavier's bed.

As she looked down, Deborah saw the bare mattress beneath her and the three shabby looking blankets that covered her naked body. Still a bit hazy with sleep, it took a while for the full import of Deborah's situation to dawn on her. The bastard! The bastard! Xavier had played her, used her like a cheap, gullible whore. The son-of-a-bitch!

Deborah's blood was boiling in anger as the damp cold of the cell washed over her body. As she began to shiver, Deborah huddled back onto the mattress in a fetal position as she pulled the ragged blankets around her, pulling them over her head as she sobbed uncontrollably, knowing that she was no better off today than she had been yesterday, other than the mattress and blankets that were payment for her night of whoring.

-----

Richard had fought traffic all the way into the office and it was 8:10 by the time he walked through the outer office doors. "John is waiting for you in your office," said Ms. Ames, as Richard headed directly into his office. "I'll bring your coffee right in."

John was already sitting in the chair directly in front of Richard's desk sipping his coffee. "Good morning," said John. "Traffic?"

"Yeah," replied Richard. "It gets worse every day."

After Richard's assistant brought him his coffee and she shut the door behind her, Richard spent the next 15 minutes giving Big John detailed instructions for what he wanted him to do at Deborah's house. He was to stage the house first, before dealing with the three stooges.

Once Richard was sure that John thoroughly understood his instructions, he handed John the box from the cadenza behind his desk that contained the DVDs and photos he would need. Richard verified that John had bought the large plasma TV and mounting bracket that were to be installed on the wall in Deborah's playroom. "Remember, put this DVD labeled 'highlights' in the DVD compartment so that you only have to push it closed so it is ready to play. Make sure you leave the DVD tray open," said Richard as he handed John the oldies but goodies DVD.

"Got it. I'll get all of this done first and give you a call when I am through," said Big John. "And then I'll go deal with Herr Heinrich and his henchmen!"

"Great. Remember to give me a call once they are out of the way. I don't want to move forward while those three jackasses are out and about," said Richard with emphasis.

"10-4" was Big John's response as he exited through the door, closing it behind him.

After John left, Richard finished his coffee as he sorted through the messages that his assistant had left on his desk. Richard wasn't surprised that the head mistress from Rebekah's school had left a message first thing this morning.

Richard decided to stall in calling her back until after he had heard back from John later in the morning and had a clearer idea what his options were for the day.

Next, Richard decided to check in on the web cams in Deborah's cell to see how she was holding up. When Richard saw that she now had a mattress and some blankets he was relieved. At least she was being treated better today. Hopefully, they had fed her as well. She was a pain in the ass, Richard thought to himself, but there was no reason to make her suffer needlessly. After all, he frowned to himself, there might be ample need for that later, depending on how things went.

-----

When Deirdre and Lisa exited the elevator at Edge, they headed straight for the boys' suite. Opening the door quietly, they entered the room to find that Tom had already left and the boys were sound asleep on either side of Heather, who was also fast asleep between them.

Deirdre made her way to the bed as Lisa looked on. Deirdre began to stroke Heather's moist pussy with her index finger. As Heather stirred and opened her eyes, Deirdre put her index finger to her lips to go Shhh!, letting her know to be quiet, and then motioned with the finger to follow them quietly.

Once they were in the hallway, Deirdre stepped forward and kissed Heather on the lips affectionately, stroking her sides and gently squeezing her ass cheeks at the same time. "Good morning Heather. I trust you had an exciting night. Was it everything you expected?" asked Deirdre.

Smiling, Heather said, "And then some!"

"Good," continued Deirdre, as she turned to Lisa. "Heather, I would like you to meet Lisa. You'll be working closely together. Lisa, this is Heather."

"I'm pleased to meet you in person Heather." said Lisa moving forward to fondle Heather's breasts and making her nipples become erect. "I so enjoyed watching you last night."

Heather's eyes widened as the realization set in that both Lisa and Deirdre had apparently been watching her last night. The thought of these two beautiful women watching her being taken by the three men started to make her pussy wet again.

"I can't tell you how hot you made me watching you last night," said Lisa as she released Heather's breasts and wrapped her arms around her, planting her tongue in Heather's mouth for a long moist kiss.

"Now girls," said Deirdre in mock seriousness, "let's not get carried away. There is a lot to do today. Lisa, why don't you take Heather down to the cafeteria and get her something to eat. I'm sure she is famished after last night."

"Can I put on a robe first," asked Heather, hopefully.

"No!" was Deirdre and Lisa's response, almost in unison.

"You need to get over your modesty if you are going to be in this business. So, you may as well start now," said Deirdre firmly.

"But you both have clothes on," protested Heather.

With that, Lisa unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt, handing them to Deirdre. "There now, feel better," said Lisa as Heather looked at her wide-eyed. Heather had never seen such luscious tits.

As Heather stood their transfixed by Lisa's gorgeous body, it was obvious that Heather was captivated by Lisa's large eminently suckable nipples.

"If you are a good girl, I'll let you suck on these all you want," said Lisa as she stroked Heather's moistening pussy.

"Now off to breakfast you two!" commanded Deirdre as she broke the spell, before moving off toward her office. "After breakfast Lisa is going to color and style your hair. When you are through, the both of you can meet me back in my office and we can review the tape from last night and discuss your contract. Is that all right with you Heather?"

"Yes, of course. What time will we be through? I have a flight tonight," said Heather.

"I think after you hear our offer, your days in the air will be over...unless you are in a sling, of course," said Deirdre, mischievously.

"See you both in my office in an hour?" concluded Deirdre, not waiting for an answer.

As Deirdre made her way through the outer door to her offices, she greeted her assistant good morning. "Do we have Jane's, I mean Jana's, old clothes stored somewhere?" Deirdre asked her assistant.

"I think so," replied her assistant. "I think they are in a box down in wardrobe."

"Good," said Deirdre. "Could you get them for me and bring them to my office. Thank you."

Deirdre closed the door to her office behind her and started sorting through her messages. Maurice had called and said he could be there between 4 and 5 p.m. Perfect, thought Deirdre to herself.

Next, Deirdre checked the video feeds from Arizona and she could see that Sophie and Jana were in the kitchen having breakfast. Deirdre dialed the main number at the ranch and was quickly transferred to the phone in the kitchen. When the girls heard it ring, Sophie answered.

"Good morning boss," said Sophie.

"How did you know it was me?" asked Deirdre curiously.

"Who else would it be," replied Sophie. "We miss you, especially at night."

"I'll bet you do," said Deirdre laughing at their hidden meaning.

"What's up?" asked Sophie.

"Well, things are moving quickly over here," said Deirdre. "It looks like you will be staying in Arizona a little longer. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course," said Sophie, secretly thankful that she would continue to have Jana all to herself. "Are the boys coming over?"

"Yes, they should be on the flight about noon. Make sure the car meets them at the airport. I'll have my assistant call in a few minutes with the details for the flight."

"Good," said Sophie. "I think Jana wants to talk to you."

"Great," replied Deirdre. "Put her on."

"Deirdre, I miss you so much!" said Jana earnestly.

"I miss you too kitten," said Deirdre soothingly. "Hopefully, we'll be together again soon. In any event, I may have a surprise for you this afternoon. That should give you something to look forward to."

"A surprise! What kind of surprise?" asked Jana suspiciously, knowing what kind of surprises Deirdre could be full of.

"A pleasant surprise," said Deirdre playfully. "But it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now. Would it?"

"I guess not," said Jana, somewhat disappointed. "I miss you."

"I miss you to, but I'll see you this afternoon," concluded Deirdre.

"See me," said Jana brightening.

"Yes," we'll do a video conference this afternoon," said Deirdre. "I'll let you know what time to be in the playroom for the call a little later. Bye for now," said Deirdre as she hung up.

Deirdre switched to the monitor in the boys' suite. John and Jim were still sound asleep. Smiling to herself, Deirdre decided to let the boy's rest. They had gone through quite a strenuous couple of days.

Next, Deirdre called George's office. She had a special project for him and it required his considerable skills as a film editor. George was in her office in a matter of minutes and she was laying it out for him. He was to take the footage they had of Jana thus far and put together what would basically be a "Making of Jana" film.

The video would start with Jane's arrival at Edge the first day, right up to the nights that she and Sophie spent with Jana a couple of days ago. George was to include the session the boys did with their mother as well. The video would show Jane being transformed into Jana in Sophie's studio as well as Jane is first wild encounter with the Todd, Paul, Sophie, and the vibrator.

But most important, the video would include Deirdre's final encounter with Jana when she confessed her lust for her own sons. This is the video that Deirdre planned on showing John and Jim later in the afternoon, right before video conferencing with Jana.

"Well, that's a tall order on such short notice," said George. "So, I better get right on it."

"Thanks, so much George. Sorry to make this such a last-minute deal," said Deirdre, as George headed for his editing room.

Looking at the clock, Deirdre decided she had time to visit the boys quickly before Lisa and Heather got back. As Deirdre entered the boys' suite they were finally beginning to wake up.

"Rise and shine boys!" said Deirdre as she strode over to the bed. "Come on, up, up, up!"

Both boys got up from the bed and stood in front of Deirdre as she sat down on the edge of the bed. The boys stroked themselves in the vain hope that Deirdre was going to give them one hell of a wakeup call.

Seeing what the boys had on their mind, Deirdre smiled. "Sorry boys, not that kind of 'up'. You're going to need all your energy today as it is."

The boys looked disappointed.

"Don't be too sad. You'll be well entertained today. But right now I need you in the shower and downstairs for some breakfast in the cafeteria," said Deirdre. "And no clothes! You need to get used to being naked around lots of people. Got that?"

"Yes Deirdre," said John.

"You mean 'Yes Boss' don't you?" said Deirdre pointedly.

"Yes Boss!" said both boys in unison.

"Good," concluded Deirdre. "After breakfast come back to your suite and I'll stop by a little later to go over your contract with you and then we can finish your interview a little later this afternoon."

"I thought we were through with the interviews?" asked John.

"No, there is still one more to go...this one is with me," said Deirdre as she reached out and stroked each of their cocks gently with her hands.

12