The Product Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely Boss!" said Jim breathlessly as both he and John's cock stiffened to Deirdre's touch.

"Good," said Deirdre. "I'll look forward to seeing you just a little later."

Deirdre was out the door and on the way back to her office as the boys tried to compose themselves before heading to breakfast. They still could not believe that they were going to get paid to fuck.

-----

Richard had spent the last hour returning all his other phone calls and busying himself with the needs of his other clients. But Richard's mind kept being drawn to the task, the melodrama, that would play out this afternoon. Richard knew that regardless of how well he planned his moves, it would be Rebekah's response, her own emotions, that would ultimately dictate how he needed to proceed.

As Richard pondered all the different scenarios that could play out, he realized that it was a futile exercise. He would just have to play the hand that was dealt him and improvise as he went along.

Continuing to wait for Big John's call, Richard decided to check Deborah's email. There were four more emails from Rebekah, each more frantic than the last. In the final email she was begging her mother to contact her, frantic that she had not heard from her, and frightened that she might have to leave school and be separated from her friends.

Richard sensed that Rebekah was very vulnerable now and could be easily manipulated, under the right circumstances. And Richard planned on making sure that the right circumstances would unfold this afternoon.

Richard was about to retrieve Deborah's luggage from his closet and go through the bags when the phone rang. Ms. Ames transferred John's call to Richard. "OK," said John, "the house is staged just as you asked and there doesn't seem to be any signs that anyone has been here since you left."

"Great," said Richard. "Did you install the TV?"

"Yes," replied John. "And the photos and DVDs are in the top drawer of the dresser right below the TV. The DVD is sitting in the open tray and ready to be played."

"Good," said Richard enthusiastically. "Are you on your way to the titty bar now?"

"No," said John. "I'll head over to their house first and pick them up from there. The titty bar doesn't open for another couple of hours."

"Good idea," said Richard. "The sooner we can get those three morons out of circulation, the better. Give me a call right away, once it is taken care of, everything else is on hold until then."

"It shouldn't take long with those fuckups," said Big John. "I'll call you as soon as they are in cuffs. Talk to you later."

As John hung up the phone, he was finishing searching Deborah's house, looking for the videos that Richard suspected were hidden someplace. John had searched everywhere, and they just were not to be found. As John opened the bottom drawer in the corner of Deborah's bedroom it was full of Martin's stuff, including a couple of his clerical collars, his sex toys, and his black bondage hood.

John smiled wickedly, thinking what an odd mixture it was in that drawer. John shook his read laughing as he stuffed a clerical collar and the hood into his jacket pocket. Maybe they would come in handy when he dealt with those three idiots later in the day, John thought to himself.

John decided that it was pointless to continue the search, so he locked and closed Deborah's front door behind him as he made his way to his car for the trip to Richie's place.

John suspected that these three brain surgeons could not get through a day without screwing up and engaging in some sort of nefarious and larcenous activity that would land them in jail. All he would have to do is follow them and wait for the inevitable.

As John drove down the dirt road toward Richie's house, he could see the three of them in the van as they passed him headed in the other direction. John drove along a short distance before turning around and following them, as they headed back toward Victorville.

Eventually, it was obvious they were headed toward the titty bar, but when they got there they drove right past it and turned around about a hundred yards down the road, parking off in the dirt on the side of the road under a palo verde.

John drove past them and pulled into the parking lot of the convenience store another 50 yards further down, walking inside to buy a coffee as he kept an eye on them through the large windows on the front of the store.

The clerk behind the counter was nervous as he watched John continuing to stare out the front of the store, thinking he was sizing the place up for a robbery. The clerk thought that John certainly looked the part, dressed entirely in black with his black leather jacket that did little to conceal the bulge on his hip beneath it.

As John paid for his coffee, he finally noticed how strange the clerk was acting as he tossed him a couple of dollars and left the store without waiting for the change.

Returning to his car, John sipped his coffee as the clerk breathed a sigh of relief and removed his finger from the sawed-off shotgun that was mounted under the cash register.

John was not sure what the hell the three losers were up to as they continued to sit in the van under the palo verde tree. Looking through his binoculars, John could see that they were continued to suck down can after can of beer as an hour passed and it started to get hotter outside.

Finally, John saw the taillight shine red as the van started and slowly drove back in the direction of the bar. As John started his own car, he could see that one of the dancers, the black girl he had seen the other day, came out and was walking down the road as the van approached her.

As John looked at her closely through the binoculars, he could see that she was crying. Based upon the rigid and deliberate way she was walking and the fact that the titty bar was not even open yet, John's intuition told him that she must have just been fired.

As John backed up and got ready to follow the van, it pulled up next to the girl and the side door swung open as two of the skin heads dragged the girl inside, covering her mouth before she could scream. The door was not even closed yet as the van sped away.

John pulled out of the parking lot quickly to follow them as an oncoming SUV had to hit its breaks hard to avoid back ending Big John's car. John followed the van for several miles before it headed back toward Lucerne, turning on a particularly desolate and seldom used road.

Following at a safe distance, so he would not be noticed, John was pleased that he did not have to wait too long for Richard's three stooges to fuck up, but he was also concerned for the girl. John remembered that he had noticed that she seemed too young to be working in the titty bar and looked out of place, since it was full of a bunch of shit-kicking red-necks, no place for a young black girl who was probably barely eighteen.

John could see the tail lights flash red on the van ahead of him as it slowed and pulled off on a narrow dirt path, heading into the thick underbrush on the side of the road next to a wash they had just passed. John continued past the road another few hundred feet and there was another road that ran parallel to the one the van had taken. John pulled off on this road and tried to keep sight of the van, which was ahead of him and to his right. John could see the trail of dust billowing up in the van's wake.

Eventually, John saw the taillights on the van flash red again as it came to a stop in a thicket ahead, near the base of a small rock formation. Pulling his car out of sight behind another rock formation, John opened his trunk and retrieved a shotgun and several pair of zip ties as he quietly, and stealthily, made his way toward the van.

John could hear the girl crying, screaming, pleading for the men to stop as he approached slowly, not wanting to be seen. As John got closer, he could make out the girl's words as she begged them to untie her. John was close now and as he rounded the corner of the rocks next to the van he could see that they had tied the girl to a dead tree, with her arms firmly strapped to two of the larger dead branches that formed a 'Y' about five feet from the base of the tree trunk.

John stood for a moment, taking in the scene. The girl's clothes had long since been torn to shreds and only remnants continued to hang from her now, near naked body. John could also see the scratch marks on her breasts and stomach, and right above her pussy, where the men's fingernails had dug in as they ripped her clothes away.

She had quit screaming and John realized why now, as he looked up at her face from her heaving breasts. What was left of her panties were stuffed in her mouth. All three men were on their hands and knees now as they drove tent stakes into the grounds to tie her feet off, with her legs spread wide.

The men were naked except for their dirty denim vests. John looked through the rear window on the passenger side of their van and could see their shoes and pants in heaps on the floor in back.

As John looked back toward the men, fifty feet away, he could see that one of them had a knife now and was stretching the girl's right breast far out from her body as he pinched her nipple tightly. As Richie moved the six-inch blade closer and closer toward her breast, the girl's screams took on an even more frantic tone and could be heard, even though her panties.

John had donned the mask and clerical collar and then zipped his black leather jacket up around it as he made his way toward the three men. They were so enthralled by watching their friend get ready to cut the girl's nipple off that they did not see John approaching them, now barely ten feet away.

All three men suddenly froze as the unmistakable sound of John racking a round into his twelve gauge caught their immediate attention.

"Don't even think about moving, you Godless sinners," shouted John, sounding like nothing so much as an evangelical preacher, scolding his flock.

"Stay on your hands and knees, my evil brothers, and pray to the Lord for forgiveness for your evil ways," yelled John, as he was really getting into it.

"Down, down, I say. Down on the ground with your hands behind your heads and pray to Jesus to cleanse your souls," continued Big John, really enjoying himself now.

The three men were looking at him now as he stood just feet away to their right. John was angled so that if any of them made a move, he could blow them away, without hitting the girl. The men had incredulous looks on their faces. What the fuck? A preacher? How did he get here?

Reaching down with his left hand, John grabbed the knife that had been dropped in the sand at the first sound of the round being racked into the shotgun. As John got up, he quietly laughed to himself how ridiculous the three men looked, laying on the ground with their bare asses sticking up in the air as their shrinking cocks had nothing to fuck but dirt.

John moved over to the girl now and asked, "Are you all right my precious child? Have these three-heathen hurt or molested you?" as he pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"No, I'm OK reverend," said the girl as John cut away the ropes that bound her to the tree and then the ones that were attached to the tent stakes.

"Good my little lamb," said John, trying to keep from laughing...reverend...really?

"Oh, thank you so much. Oh, thank the Lord he sent you here to be my savior. Praise God!" cried the girl in excited relief.

"Yes sister, now I'm going to need your assistance in helping me bring these three Godless sinners to God's justice," said John as he handed her a handful of zip ties. Now tie each of their wrists together behind their backs and then their ankles. Can you do that sister?"

"Yes reverend," said the girl in her most devout, Sunday go to meeting voice.

"Praise the Lord," said John, barely able to stifle his laughter. Once you are through sister, then use some more of the zip ties to strap ALL their ankles together.

"I'm going to fucking..." the man closest to John started to say as John drove his boot into the back of his head, burying his mouth and nose into the soft sand.

"Quiet, blasphemer and pray that God doesn't strike you dead for your sins," shouted Reverend John as he continued to grind his boot into the back of the loud mouth's head.

The other two dirt fuckers had more sense than to open their mouth to this man of God, especially since he had a twelve-gauge scepter in his right hand and towered over them at six foot six. He was the biggest fucking preacher they had ever seen, both men thought simultaneously.

Once the girl was finished tying them, John took her by the arm and walked her to the van where he retrieved a blanket that was inside, for her to cover herself.

"Go sit over on that rock and wait for the police, sister," said John in a comforting voice. They will be along shortly. I have to leave now."

"But can't you take me with you reverend?" asked the girl in a concerned voice. "I don't want to stay here alone with them."

"It will only be for a few minutes my child," said John trying to sound earnest. "I still have much of God's work to do yet today."

John was surprised when the girl acquiesced and quietly went to sit on the rock, still shaking from the experience.

John returned to the van and went through all three men's pants. He grabbed their wallets, cell phones and stuffed them in his jacket pockets. Next John grabbed the length of hose that was in the back of the van and stuck it in the gas tank sucking and syphoning the gas through the hose and let it spill all over the inside of the van. Then John threw a lit book of matches in through the open side door and the van burst into flames, sending plumes of black smoke into the air.

Even the local police should be able to find the location now, thought John to himself, as he turned and headed back toward his car through the thicket of brush. John barely got forty feet before he tripped and feel into a hole. As John got up his eyes filled with rage and his face became redder and redder with anger beneath his hood.

John looked down at the freshly dug grave beneath his feet. It looked like it had been dug the day before, from the color of the dirt, and a shovel was sticking out of the mound of dirt on the other side of the hole.

As John took it all in, he quickly understood what would have happened, had he not followed these three pieces of shit today. Grabbing the shovel, John returned to where the three men lay face down in the dirt with their fat asses sticking skyward and in a fit of absolute and uncontrollable rage, John extracted God's revenge on the three sorry assholes as he used the shove to break each of their elbows, knees, ankles, wrists and then their jaws as they cried out in what must have been excruciating pain.

The girl continued to sit on the rock waiting for the police, as she had been instructed, observing the mayhem and becoming more bug-eyed with each swing of the shovel.

All the while, John continued to shout out, "Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Cast out the devil brothers! Hallelujah!" staying in character and immensely enjoying his new, if brief role, as God's sword of retribution.

As the three men lay in the dirt, writhing in pain, John tossed the shovel in the burning van and quickly made his way back to his car. Once out on the paved road, John used one of the men's cell phones to call the local police and gave them the location, all the while staying in character as Reverend John. Hallelujah!

12