The Product Ch. 31

Story Info
Jana and twins admit their mutually incestuous desires.
6.8k words
4.72
3.7k
2
0

Part 31 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

As Jana and Sophie lay in the sun by the pool they talked excitedly about the eminent arrival of the boys, Todd, and Paul. Variety being the spice of life, both women were eager to have something to play with in bed besides their own needy pussies.

Sophie could not wait to be sandwiched between the two studs again and have the full feeling that only two cocks could provide. Jana too, could not wait to have two cocks to play with, especially now that Deirdre had unleashed her wicked desires. Even since she confessed to Deirdre, she was fantasizing constantly about having her two sons sandwiching her between them, just as she knew Todd and Paul would soon be doing.

Now that Deirdre was gone and she and Sophie had settled into a regular routine, Jana had more time to think and she was concerned that Richard had not updated her on Martin's situation. Although she knew she could never go back to him, nonetheless, she was concerned for him.

As a mother, Jana was also concerned about what her two wild and mischievous boys were doing. Jana knew that her new job was taking care of their financial needs, but how were they doing. Did they miss her as much as she missed them?

Both women continued to lounge in the sun, lost in their own thoughts, as they eagerly anticipated the boys, who would be arriving soon.

-----

When John saw the lights of the approaching police cars, he pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center that was just ahead. As they passed him, sirens blaring, John looked back at the billowing black cloud of smoke in the distance.

John parked far away from the strip mall, nearer to the edge of the road and got out, peeling off his jacket and the black button-down oxford underneath. Picking up the clerical collar and hood from the seat next to him, he tossed them all in his trunk, along with the wallets and cell phones he had commandeered from the three morons. John made sure the cell phones were off, so their signals could not be traced. Then John closed the trunk and headed back to LA.

A half hour later John was nearing Victorville and decided to call Richard before he lost his cell signal driving over the Cajon Pass.

"Richard here," was the response once his call had been transferred.

"It's John. You're good to go," said John. "Those three clowns won't be bothering anyone for quite a while."

"That's good," replied Richard. "How did it go down?

"I'll fill you in later. I'm about to lose my signal." said John. "You'll be reading about it in the paper tomorrow anyway, I'm sure." concluded John chuckling as he hung up.

Reading about it in the newspaper, thought Richard to himself. Richard hoped that John had not got carried away. He did not need any blow back from this, he just needed to take the three jackasses out of circulation for a few days. Well anyway, Richard thought to himself, he had a clear field ahead of him and he could move forward now with his plans for Martin's little virgin princess.

-----

"Come in," said Deirdre loudly, as she heard the knock on the door. It was Lisa, with Heather in tow. "Isn't my assistant out there?" Deirdre asked, looking at Lisa.

"No," replied Lisa. I saw her on our way up, she was going into wardrobe."

Oh yeah, thought Deirdre to herself. She must be going to get Jane's old clothes.

"Please sit down and let's talk for a while," said Deirdre. "We need to discuss your contract, and if all goes well, the schedule for the rest of the day."

Once the women were seated, Deirdre opened a folder that was sitting in the corner of her desk. As she looked up, she realized for the first time, what a remarkable job Lisa had done in transforming Heather into the old Jane.

"Heather, you look stunning. Lisa, you've worked magic. Congratulations!" said Deirdre enthusiastically, then realizing Heather might take it the wrong way.

"Not to say you weren't beautiful before," added Deirdre quickly as she looked toward Heather. "But we needed this new look for the video we want to shoot with you this afternoon. Provided, of course, you still want to join our merry little band."

Deirdre was about to proceed with reviewing the job offer to Heather when there was another light tap on the door and her assistant peeked her head inside. Deirdre nodded her head at the unasked question and her assistant left the box on the table next to the door and closed it behind her.

As Deirdre opened the folder, she looked up at Lisa and realized she no longer needed to be there.

"Lisa, I don't think you need to be here for this. Why don't you head down to studio two and give Tom and Kieran a hand with the setup for this afternoon's shoot."

"Will do," said Lisa as she leaned over and kissed Heather on the cheek.

"I hope we get to work much more closely in the future." said Lisa suggestively, as she got up to go, caressing Heather's nearest breast as she left.

Deirdre spent the next 45 minutes reviewing the job offer and final contract with Heather.

"So Heather," said Deirdre finally, "The big question is, are you ready to go to work?"

"May I use your phone for a moment?" asked Heather smiling, still not able to believe the generous compensation package that was being offered to her.

"Certainly," said Deirdre, pushing the phone to Heather's side of the desk. "Just dial a nine first."

Heather quickly dialed a number and when Deirdre could hear the murmur of another voice on the other end before Heather quickly said, "This is Heather Sloan. I quit, effective immediately," and hung up.

"Well then," said Deirdre smiling. "Welcome aboard."

Looking at the clock on the wall, Deirdre turned to Heather and said, "We have some time before this afternoon's shoot, so why don't we review the video from last night together."

Deirdre got up and took Heather by the hand, as she led her into the adjoining playroom. Once inside Deirdre turned down all the lights except for the pin light directly over the circular bed.

"Why don't you get comfortable, and I'll join you in a minute," said Deirdre as she hit the switch on the wall and the mirrored panels receded to reveal the large screen TV behind them. Deirdre retrieved the remote from the shelf beneath the TV and tossed it on the bed as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting it drop to the floor in a slow and sensuous fashion. Next Deirdre unzipped her leather skirt and let it fall to the floor as well, stepping out of her shoes.

As Deirdre joined Heather on the bed, she picked up the remote and switched the monitor on. The video from the previous evening was already playing and it picked the action up right after she and the men had showered together.

Heather was mesmerized watching herself on the screen as the three men ravished her and she responded to their probing and prodding hands and cocks.

"To be honest, there really isn't much to critique in your performance. You are deliciously uninhibited in your lovemaking," said Deirdre as she was stroking Heather's moist pussy with her index finger. "Really, I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to our team properly."

As Heather lifted her head to let Deirdre wrap her arm behind her neck the two women nuzzled closer together as they embraced in a kiss, letting their tongues probe each other's mouths. Deirdre continued to stroke Heather's wet pussy with her index and middle fingers, as she whispered in Heather's ear.

"This afternoon I have a special role for you. We'll see just how good an actress you can be," continued Deirdre as she drove her fingers deep into Heather's pussy. "We already know how well you can fuck!"

Heather's ass was off the mattress now, her hips thrusting to meet the onslaught of Deirdre's fingers. "you'll be fucking the boys again this afternoon, but this time you will need to be in character...pretending you are their unwilling, but horny mother."

"That sounds deliciously twisted," said Heather, with her eyes closed as she started to cum.

"Good then," said Deirdre, pleased. "You should be able to enjoy yourself with the two little mother-fuckers!"

Deirdre was on the move now, switching positions. In no time at all, both women were mouth to pussy bringing each other off again and again, before collapsing back on the bed.

"We'd better give it a rest," said Deirdre as she reversed positions and kissed Heather softly on the lips. "I want to leave something for the camera!"

"There's plenty left," said Heather softly as she continued to look lustfully in Deirdre's eyes, before kissing her back and then driving her tongue into Deirdre's mouth once again.

"Wonderful," said Deirdre, kissing Heather one last time and then slapping her playfully on the ass. "Now go get yourself some lunch. You're going to need all your energy this afternoon."

Deirdre got up and put on her blouse and skirt as she continued to talk to Heather.

"There's a box just inside the door to my office. Pick it up on your way out. It is your costume for this afternoon." Deirdre continued to talk, "Take it with you and drop it off in Lisa's styling room before you go to lunch. Lisa will help you with it and pretty you up again before we do the shoot in studio two this afternoon."

Heather was already through the door as Deirdre finished pulling her shoes back on. As Deirdre followed Heather out of the room, she turned off the TV and closed the mirrored wall again.

-----

As Richard answered the phone, he was smiling. He had waited all morning, hoping that Rebekah would call. It would seem more natural to her if he showed up at the school at her request. He already had three messages from the head mistress, and he had ducked the calls, having his assistant tell her he was in court.

Now Rebekah was on the line and according to his assistant she seemed terribly upset. "Rebekah, this is Richard. Is everything all right."

"Oh Mr. Saunders...I mean Richard, I still haven't heard from my mother and...and they want me to leave school. My mom is way behind on the tuition and they want me to leave. I...I don't know...I don't know what to do!" said Rebekah sobbing hysterically.

"Rebekah, that's awful," said Richard in his most fatherly voice. "I just got back in the office. I've been in court all morning. I see three messages here from your head mistress. Let me call her and see what I can do."

"Have you heard from my mother?" asked Rebekah, trying to regain her composure.

"No. But I've made inquiries with the local authorities in Mexicali" said Richard, reassuringly. "They promised they would send their car by the ranch and check in on your mom. They said they would give me a call back later this afternoon."

It was bullshit, but Richard wanted to give Rebekah hope, before he pulled the rug out from under her. When the new reality he was creating for her set in, he wanted her to fall...and fall hard.

"Oh, OK. Will you call me?" asked Rebekah hopefully.

"Of course," said Richard. "But first let me give your head mistress a call and see what I can do. When your mother gets back, she will have the money, and everything will be fine. OK?"

"OK," said Rebekah appreciatively. "Thank you, Mr. Saunders."

"It's Richard. Remember?

"Yes, I'm sorry," said Rebekah sounding somewhat relieved. "Thank you, Richard."

"You're welcome," said Richard warmly. "This too shall pass."

-----

Deirdre was back at her desk, working the phones and trying to make up for the time she had been away in Arizona. There was so much to do and so little time now before they would need to hit the road with the Jana tour.

Some of the new products were tied up in customs and the hits on the Jana video were slowing down. DVD sales were up, but Deirdre knew they needed something new to keep the interest at a high level leading up to the tour. As Deirdre pondered the dilemma, there was a knock at the door. It was George and he had the video that Deirdre had requested.

As they put the DVD in the flat screen on the wall, Deirdre and George sat down on the couch nearby to watch. George had edited the video chronologically so it told the story of Jana from her first interview with Kieran, when she revealed her complete lack of sexual experience, to her last encounter with Deirdre, when she confessed her secret fantasies about her sons.

As Deirdre continued to watch Jana's transformation from Jane, the answer to her dilemma became crystal clear. Of course, a "Making of Jana" video. A behind the scenes video of the demur preacher's wife, the church mouse, being transformed, metamorphosed into the exotically beautiful and insatiable sex goddess she has become.

"George, you're a wonder," said Deirdre, sounding pleased. "This is perfect for what I need today. "But given some more time, can you edit this into a feature length video?"

"You mean a 'Making of Jana' movie. A kind of behind the scenes thing?" asked George.

"Exactly," said Deirdre.

"Of course," said George. "I was thinking the same thing as I was editing this together. I should be able to get a rough edit for you in two or three days."

"Perfect," said Deirdre. "You're probably going to want to use some of the video from this afternoon as well. We may even have more, a little later."

"I'll get right to work," said George as he got up and left the office.

Deirdre returned to her desk, after she slipped the DVD out of the DVD tray and put it in her leather portfolio.

As Deirdre sat back down at her desk the phone rang on her private line. It was Richard.

"How's my girl?" asked Richard pleasantly. "Sorry I had to leave before you were up this morning, but I figured you could use the extra rest. I decided to let you sleep in."

"Oh, that's fine...and thank you," said Deirdre earnestly. "I really did need some sleep. What's up?"

"I just wanted to call and let you know I might be late tonight. If all goes well, I'll be driving up to the high desert this afternoon. We may have a house guest this evening," said Richard.

"You're ready to make the move on the girl?" asked Deirdre with intense interest.

"Yes," said Richard. "she thinks her mother is missing in Mexico and I made sure that her tuition check bounced. So, the head mistress wants to give her the boot."

"Where is her mother?" asked Deirdre, wanting to pry the details out of Richard, finally.

"She is in Mexico. We're going to keep her occupied for a while. At least until we are done with Martin's precious little flower," replied Richard. "It is all under control."

"Is Villarreal involved in this?" asked Deirdre pointedly, with the concern apparent in her voice.

"Only marginally," said Richard, as nonchalantly as he could muster, not wanting to alarm Deirdre, since he knew she did not like or trust the man.

"How marginally," probed Deirdre.

"She is staying at his ranch down in Baja," said Richard. "The important thing is that she will be out of the way until we are done with the daughter. OK?"

"I guess." said Deirdre, unconvinced. "But Richard, why did we have to involve Villarreal? You know I don't like him. My gut tells me he is a complete sociopath. I don't think anything good can come of being involved with him. He is dangerous. He frightens me...and I don't frighten easily!"

"Don't worry. This is all going to work out," assured Richard, vainly trying to convince Deirdre. "In another week Martin will be feeling the anguish and desolation we have been feeling the last ten years. And you and I can rest easier...especially knowing that we have finally avenged Alana and made that bastard's life a living hell. You just need to be patient for a little longer."

"Hey, I have to go. I think it is the head mistress on the other line. Love you. Talk to you later. Bring Lisa home with you. We may need some help tonight," said Richard hurriedly as he hung up.

Help indeed, thought Deirdre to herself. The horny little bastard! Deirdre clicked off her private line and dialed the extension in the hair studio and Lisa answered.

"Are you making Heather all pretty again, after I mussed her up?" asked Deirdre coyly.

"Yes," said Lisa. "We are just about done. Where did you get that dress and underwear...a thrift store?"

"No, believe it or not, that is what Jane, I mean Jana, wore when she walked in the door her first day," Deirdre laughed.

"Good Lord!" said Lisa. "You really do work miracles. She really was a plain Jane!"

"Yes. And through the magic of cinema, we are going to work miracles again," replied Deirdre. "Can you take Heather down to studio two and introduce her to Kieran. He will go over what is expected of her this afternoon and do a quick run through. Were they all set when you left?"

"Yes," said Lisa. "Kieran said he would be ready at two."

"Good," replied Deirdre. "Take Heather down and then meet me back here in my office. I have several things to go over with you, before I have you take the boys down to join us on the set."

"See you in a few," said Lisa, as she and Deirdre hung up.

Deirdre clicked the space bar on her desktop computer and the monitor lit up. As Deirdre clicked on one link after another, she could see that the boys were lounging in their suite, watching their video from the previous night, and thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Deirdre finally ran Jana and Sophie down in the kitchen where they were having coffee with Todd and Paul, looking like they had just arrived since their bags were sitting on the floor next to their chairs. Deirdre looked at her watch and it was 1:30.

It was time to call Jana and make sure she was in the playroom just before two. Deirdre had filled Sophie in a little earlier and Deirdre had told the boys what to do, calling them while they were waiting at the airport in Phoenix for the SUV to pick them up and drive them to the ranch.

Deirdre called the ranch and they put her through to the phone in the kitchen and Jana answered. "Hello Deirdre," said Jana expectantly.

"How did you know it was me," asked Deirdre, amused.

"Who else calls me?" said Jana, the smile coming through in her voice.

"Well, you remember I told you there would be a surprise?" said Deirdre with an air of excitement.

"Yes?" replied Jana, making it sound more like a question.

"Well then, be in the playroom right before two and we are going to have a video conference. I think you are going to be both pleased and surprised...with my surprise for you," concluded Deirdre as she hung up, not waiting for or wanting a reply.

Lisa had come in and sat down, just as Deirdre spoke the last few sentences into the telephone. As Deirdre hung up, she looked up at Lisa and smiled.

"I don't know what Kieran or Tom may have told you about the video shoot this afternoon, but I thought I should fill you in," said Deirdre.

"Thanks," said Lisa. "I'm kind of in the dark on this. Neither of them has confided a thing. What's up?"

"Well, first of all, it would help if you knew who the players are. I think once you do, it will make more sense. John and Jim are Jana's sons," confided Deirdre.

"Really," said Lisa with keen interest as she sat forward in her chair.

"Jana doesn't know they work for us now and the boys don't know that their mother works for us either," continued Deirdre.

"OK," said Lisa with even more interest. "So where does Heather fit into all this?"

"As you know, you have made her up to look like Jana used to look, when she was still Jane," said Deirdre.

"You mean plain Jane," said Lisa sarcastically.

"Right, plain Jane," agreed Deirdre. "Here is the thing...and this is important, "said Deirdre, pausing for effect, "the boys' secret fantasy has always been to take their mother. They've always dreamed of fucking her. They punched a peep hole through the wall in their closet and used to watch her get herself off in the shower. They confided that to Richard when he talked to them a few weeks ago."

12