The Product Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew they were horny little bastard, but not little pervs," said Lisa with some amusement.

"Well, the apples don't fall far from the tree. A couple of days ago Jana woke up from one hell of a wet dream next to me, and after a lot of coaxing, I was finally able to worm it out of her...that she was dreaming about her sons fucking her too!" continued Deirdre. "As a matter of fact, that's what she was fantasizing about in the shower all those times when the boys were watching her get herself off."

"Well, you couldn't make this shit up!" said Lisa. "Not to mention the irony of it all. Talk about Greek fucking tragedy, we ought to title this little film Oedipus Next."

"So here is the deal," said Deirdre, trying not to laugh at Lisa's snarky comment and lose focus, "when you bring the boys down, have them dress is some of their regular clothes they brought along in their bags. Just as they probably did the last time their mother saw them."

"OK," said Lisa, intrigued with Deirdre's delicious deception.

"The boys think this is going to be their final interview with me, so I am going to ask them about their fantasies and steer them toward talking about what they want to do with their mother," continued Deirdre. "And while I am doing that, Jana will be watching on the same closed circuit you and I watched each other the first time."

"OK, I think I can see where this is going," said Lisa. "I suppose you have some video of Jana talking about her fantasies with her sons too?"

"Precisely," said Deirdre. "Once all their cards are on the table, I'll let the boys show Jana what they want to do to her, using Heather as a surrogate."

"Hell," said Lisa. "Just talking about this is getting me wet."

"OK then," said Deirdre with a note of finality. "It's showtime! Go get the boys and I'll meet you in the studio."

-----

"Yes, I thoroughly understand your position," said Richard in his most professional voice, as he talked into the phone to the head mistress at the school. "I wish there was something I could do to remedy the situation, but Rebekah's mother is traveling in Mexico and I have no way of getting hold of her at the moment."

"We really have no choice," said the head mistress on the phone back to Richard. "We have been as patient as we can, but this was the last straw, bouncing the check. Until the tuition is brought up to date, Rebekah will have to leave the school."

"I was hoping I could convince you to be patient a little longer, but I understand your position," said Richard. "My wife and I have discussed the fact that it might come to this, and she is willing to have Rebekah stay with us until Deborah returns."

"Well, I can't release her into the custody of just anyone. Can't her uncle pick her up?" asked the head mistress.

"Unfortunately, not," said Richard. "I guess you were unaware he was in prison."

"What? No, no I wasn't aware," said the head mistress with some alarm.

"I am acting as his attorney as well, so I have to be careful what I say," continued Richard. "But it is a matter of public record and the story has been in the newspapers. Rebekah's uncle Martin is, was, a minister and he was convicted of embezzling church funds and he accepted a plea deal and is currently in prison. I'm surprised you didn't read about it in the newspaper."

"I don't read those Godless scandal sheets. Everything I need to read is in the Holy Bible. I didn't know any of this," said the head mistress indignantly. "Neither Rebekah nor her mother told me about any of this."

"I'm sure they were embarrassed," said Richard. "In any event, that is why Deborah doesn't have the money to pay the tuition. Martin was providing the tuition support for Rebekah, and now that he is in prison, that money has dried up. That is why Ms. Larsen is in Mexico, but I can't go into that."

"I see." said the head mistress. "I thank you for being so forthright. But you can see that this only makes it more urgent, more necessary, that Rebekah leave immediately. We pride ourselves on the probity of both our students AND their parents and guardians."

"Yes, of course," said Richard. "But back to your original point. Deborah appointed me Rebekah's legal guardian in her absence, so I don't believe there is any problem in me picking her up. I will bring the appropriate documentation with me, and if it is OK with you, I'll pick Rebekah up this afternoon, if you can have her ready. Does that meet with your approval?"

"Yes, yes. I think so. I will review the documents when you arrive, and we can put an end to this distasteful affair. I'll see you later this afternoon Mr. Saunders," said the head mistress curtly, as she hung up.

Richard smiled to himself. This was like shooting fish in a barrel!

-----

Jana, Sophie, and the boys had all adjourned to the playroom as Deirdre had instructed them and they were lounging on the bed. The men were naked now, just as Jana and Sophie had been when Jana was filmed the first time. Sophie looked at the clock and it was just exactly two as she punched the remote and the screen came to life.

Jana could see Deirdre sitting in a chair across from two red headed young men who looked a lot like her sons. As Sophie turned the volume up, Jana could hear Deirdre talking to them.

"This will be your final interview, and as with the other interviews, please remember that there are no right answers or wrong answers, only your answers. Please answer each of the questions as truthfully as possible. Do you understand Jim?" concluded Deirdre.

"Yes," replied Jim.

"Do you understand John?" continued Deirdre.

"Yes, of course," responded John.

As Sophie lay with her arm across Jana's chest, she could feel Jana's body tense up. Jana shifted and rolled over on her side, so that neither Sophie nor the boys could see her face as she lay on the outside of the bed, facing the screen. Instinctively, Jana covered her breasts with her arms and shifted her leg to cover her pussy.

"Good then," said Deirdre cheerfully. "Let's start with your past sexual experiences. When was the first time you saw a woman naked?"

John was the first to reply, "Our mom, when she was in the shower."

"OK," said Deirdre. "And when was the first time you had intercourse?"

"A little over a year ago," said Jim almost, not really sure and looking at his brother John for confirmation.

"Yeah, it was a little over a year ago," confirmed John.

"I take it, this was something you did together?" asked Deirdre.

"Yeah," said John. "It was our eighteenth birthday present from our father."

Jana sat up on the edge of the bed now, and Sophie could see that she was grabbing the edge of the mattress hard in each of her hands as she tried to maintain her composure, while still watching the screen intently.

"Was the girl or girls your own age?" asked Deirdre.

"No, it was an older woman that dad took us too. She had really big tits," said John.

"Dad had us do her together," added Jim.

"What did you enjoy most about the experience Jim?" asked Deirdre.

"She gave a really good blow job," said Jim matter-of-factly.

"Tit fucking that huge pair," added John.

"How many times have you had intercourse?" continued Deirdre.

"Twenty, thirty times," said John, looking at his brother.

"Yeah, that sounds about right," added Jim.

"Good, so you are well experienced," said Deirdre. "Have you ever had an experience with another boy?"

"NO!" responded both boys emphatically and almost in unison.

"OK, let's move on," said Deirdre, smiling as the boys squirmed in their chairs. "Obviously, you both have had oral sex as well as intercourse, and it appears you have discovered another use for a woman's breasts, but have you ever had anal sex with a woman?"

"Oh yeah," replied John. "And we've done DPs too."

"Yeah," added Jim. "You've seen us, remember?"

As Sophie watched Jana she was crouching forward on the edge of the bed now, almost in an upright fetal position, with her feet pulled up close to her as, as she watched and listened to her two sons talk about their sexual experiences.

Jana was on the verge of tears. She never realized the boys were so experiences...or had even had sex...or that their father would ever have done such a thing...and why were they there with Deirdre? And Deirdre was interviewing them, just like she had been interviewed. Oh my God! Jana finally realized. They were being interviewed for a job...just like she had!

"Let's move on," said Deirdre, cutting off any further elaboration. "What about your fantasies? What kind of fantasies do you have? Either of you can answer."

The boys looked at each other. Neither of them knowing what to say or who should answer first, as they squirmed in their chairs.

"Come on now," prodded Deirdre. "You're normal healthy your men. You must have some fantasies...everyone does."

"Are there any of your fantasies you have ever acted upon and lived out, or wanted to?" Deirdre continued to prod.

Jim was the first to relent, looking at his brother, "Yeah, we planned on making love to our mother."

"Well, that is natural. Most boys have that fantasy," said Deirdre. "But I think you said you 'planned' to act upon the fantasy. Is that correct?"

"Yeah," admitted John. "We had a pretty elaborate plan. We filmed mom through the peep hole in our closet a bunch of times as she was getting herself off. We were going to blackmail her into having sex with us or we were going to send DVDs to the people at the church."

"Well, what happened?" asked Deirdre.

"Dad caught us. He overhead us, and that is when he sent us to school in Arizona," said John.

"So, he caught you spying on your mom and sent you away to school in Arizona?" asked Deirdre.

"No. He knew about us watching mom. He had known about the peep hole for a long time." said Jim. "He just didn't want us making love to her and screwing everything up for him at the church, that's all."

"Well, it sounds like you boys' fantasy life is as active as your real sex lives," said Deirdre emphatically. "So, based upon your interviews and your experiences thus far, do you still want to come to work for us?"

"Yeah, absolutely," said John with enthusiastically.

"Absolutely," added Jim.

"Well then boys, in the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that your mom already works for us. Does that surprise you? Would that alter your decision?" asked Deirdre.

Both boys became wide eyed as they sat straight up and looked at each other with surprise.

"Our mom?" said John in total disbelief.

"Our mom, our mom is here? She's working in the office or something?" asked Jim in disbelief or denial, or both.

"No," replied Deirdre. "She is our star performer. Would you like to see?"

Jana slumped to the floor at the edge of the bed, now fully rolled up into a fetal position as she continued to watch the screen in front of her. How could Deirdre do this to her? How could she do this? Jana kept asking herself as she remained fixated on the screen.

The boys looked at each other, not knowing what to say. "Yeah, I guess," said John finally, as the boys slumped down in their chairs, looking extremely uncomfortable.

The screen went black for a minute as Jana continued to watch and suddenly Jane was on the screen. Jana recognized the dress she had worn to her interview as she watched excerpts of her interview with Kieran on the screen above her. Could that have been her? Jana thought to herself as she watched the little church mouse Plain Jane say no to every question she would now have to answer yes to.

The boys were watching too, and they were amazed as their wholesome mother, very quickly, succumbed to her sexual needs and was transform into the ravenous sexual creature that they remembered from the ranch. Both boys sat up straight in their chairs as they saw Jana rather than Jane emerge from the metamorphosis on screen. Both boys looked at Deirdre with alarm.

"You're not going to tell mom what we did to her are you?" pleaded Jim.

"You're not going to show her the video, are you?" asked John equally alarmed.

"No, it isn't on the video...and I can keep a secret if you can," said Deirdre, knowing that Jana would put two and two together. "Do you want to keep it a secret?"

"Yes," was they responded in unison.

"OK then, a secret it will remain," assured Deirdre.

The video was nearing its end now as images of Jana's many different sexual encounters flashed on the screen momentarily. Images from the pool, from Jana's suite, a lot from the tent and then back to the playroom, after Jana's recuperation, as she made intense and lustful love with both Sophie and Deirdre.

Finally, Jana saw herself in bed alone with Deirdre and she could see herself asleep, masturbating herself and in the throes of a wet dream. Oh my God, thought Jana, not this! Deirdre had promised to keep it a secret! She had promised!

As Jana listened to herself on the screen describe her lust for her two sons she stood, drawing closer to the screen. Sophie was not sure what emotion Jana was feeling now as she stood their transfixed, watching herself cum again and again as Deirdre filled her head with images of her sons impaling her with their stiff cocks.

Sophie motioned to Todd and Paul to join Jana and put their arms around her to support her as she swayed, almost trance-like on her feet.

The boys were on the edge leaning forward on the edge of their chairs, obviously very aroused, as they watched Deirdre describe what they had always secretly wanted to do to their mother and were almost ready to cum as they saw how aroused their mother became at the same idea and then watched her cum again and again at the mere suggestion of their cocks being thrust deep inside her.

Deirdre broke the mother and sons' trance as she spoke.

"Would you boys like to say hello to your mother?" asked Deirdre. "She has been watching too. She has been watching your interview from the ranch in Arizona."

Both boys looked at Deirdre in shock, speechless.

"Go ahead and say hello to your mother," said Deirdre firmly as the boys and their mother could now see each other on their respective screens.

Jana stood there stark naked with two huge hunks on either side of her, with their erect cocks at full staff. Jana's face was pale with vacant expression on her face.

As her DVD had played, Jana's mood had begun to change from abject embarrassment to lustful thoughts of her boys as she rationalized she and her sons' behavior in her mind. By the time she saw herself in the throes of orgasm as Deirdre described her most private fantasy into her in her ear, she had become consumed with lust once again.

Now, as she stood there, the joy of finally seeing her boys again was mixed with her lust for them, as she stared at them through the lens and them back at her. Their mutual secret fantasy was now out in the open. Now it was just an unfulfilled taboo.

"Hi mom," said Jim. "We've missed you."

"Me too mom," said John. "Wow, you are so beautiful!"

"Oh John, Jim, I've missed you so much. I...I don't know what to say," said Jana struggling for words. "I had to do something. Anything, to make sure you could stay in school. I..."

"You don't have to explain mom. We're here too. We're here because we want to be. You don't have to explain to us," said John.

"We love you mom," interjected Jim. "If anything, we love you more. You are just so beautiful now."

An awkward silence filled the air for a brief moment, that seemed like an eternity to all three of them.

"We heard what you said mom. Is it true? Do you really want us as much as we want you?" asked John, his voice hopeful, as he looked his mother passionately in the eye through the lens.

Jana was also looking intently into the lens now as expressions of love, passion and lust alternately swept across her face and through her eyes. "Yes, yes I want you. I want you both inside me. I've dreamed of having you deep inside me for a very long time," said Jana, in complete surrender to her lust and spiraling emotions, as her voice trailed off. Jana was swooning now as Todd and Paul struggled to hold her up.

"Why don't you boys show your mother what you would like to do to her," said Deirdre, as she took both of them by the arm and lead them toward the darkened stage behind them, as Heather suddenly came into view with a pin light illuminating her, after having stood behind them in the dark during the entire interview.

As the boys turned, they were stunned to see Heather made up to look exactly like their mom used to. Jana was stunned to, as she continued to gaze into the camera and saw herself, in her old dress, standing so near her boys.

Jana saw the boys nearing her, as Jana imagined herself transported into the body of the woman on the screen. All the while, Jana continued to swoon in Todd and Paul's arms as her emotions carried her away. Todd and Paul had their arms wrapped tightly around Jana's naked body as she continued to swoon, becoming more aroused as the boys neared her apparition on the screen in front of her.

"John, Jim, show your mother how you were going to take her, ravage her, make love to her. Let her watch you show her what you have always wanted to do to her body," urged Deirdre. "Show you mom how deep you want to stick your cocks in her hot pussy, her warm mouth, and her tight ass!"

Deirdre continued to goad the boys on.

"Let your mom see how good it feels to have your cocks in her ass and pussy as you sandwich her! Show her how you can fill her pussy and ass with both your hard cocks as you DP her!" urged Deirdre as she spurred the boys on. "Show her how much cum you can spew all over her face and tits. Fuck her mouth, fuck her tits, fuck her pussy, fuck her ass!"

12