The Product Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, boys out!" said Danielle as she pushed Richard out the door and slammed it closed.

As Rebekah looked on, she was warmed by the obvious affection that Richard and his two wives shared. Rebekah thought to herself that she hoped someday to have a similarly loving family.

----------

Banished by the women, Richard moved to his office, his man cave, to watch the goings on in the guest room. As Richard turned on the computers and monitors, he could see that Danielle and Lisa were sitting on the bed with Rebekah between them again as they continued to talk soothingly to her.

Danielle had Rebekah's head on her shoulder now as Lisa held each of her hands as they talked.

"...and when I went in my old bedroom, it was completely different. It was completely black, with stuff hanging from the ceiling over the bed," said Rebekah, breathlessly.

"And then what happened?" asked Lisa as she squeezed Rebekah's hands.

"There was a big TV on the wall in the room too, with a DVD in the tray and when I pushed it in..." Rebekah's voice trailed off as she began to sob again.

Danielle buried Rebekah's head between her breasts as Rebekah wrapped her arms tightly around Danielle, looking for warmth and support.

Lisa stroked Rebekah's back and shoulders trying to be supportive as well.

"...and mom was doing stuff to my uncle and other men and it just went on and on...," said Rebekah in a muffled voice as her head became firmly planted between Danielle's breasts.

"...so that is why in the car I had a really bad dream and the stuff, you know, came out of me, and got me all wet," said Rebekah whimpering.

"Oh kitten, that's nothing to be ashamed of," said Danielle in a comforting voice. "All women get wet like that when they get really excited. Both Lisa and I do that sometimes to, don't we Lisa?"

"Absolutely," said Lisa. "It is just a part of growing into a woman."

"Really?" asked Rebekah hopefully. "So I wasn't being evil?"

"No, no kitten, it isn't evil. I don't think you are capable of being evil. You are such a fine young woman," said Danielle.

"Right," agreed Lisa. "And you're even still a virgin...aren't you?"

"Yes, yes of course. I swear I am still a virgin," said Rebekah, suddenly being very serious and defensive.

"Well, it's hard to believe," said Lisa. "As beautiful as you are."

"I swear, I swear it is true!" said Rebekah with alarm, as she quickly stood up and took off her robe.

Danielle was alarmed now. This seemed like really strange behavior.

"It's OK dear, we take your word for it. Lisa only meant to compliment your beauty. Didn't you Lisa?" said Danielle.

"Yes, yes of course," said Lisa as Rebekah crawled up on the edge of the bed on all fours as the women spoke.

Rebekah hitched her smock high up on her body to reveal her bare ass.

"What are you doing," asked Danielle, becoming really concerned now, as Rebekah reached back with her hands and spread her ass and pussy wide apart.

"I'm a good girl. I'm ready to have you inspect me. I swear I am a virgin," said Rebekah submissively.

"Why would I do that?" asked Danielle in astonishment.

"You're my new mistress, aren't you?" said Rebekah, sounding somewhat confused. "It's your responsibility to make sure I remain good, isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it is," said Danielle finally, as she looked at Lisa and they both raised an eyebrow.

"OK then," said Rebekah. "I'm ready." as she thrust her ass up in the air and spread her legs wider apart.

"Remove your hands then dear," said Danielle as she looked over to where she knew the camera was hidden and spread Rebekah's pussy wide with her own hands. Danielle knew Richard would be watching.

"It looks intact to me," said Danielle as she looked at Rebekah's perfectly formed pussy.

"Lisa," said Danielle "Why don't you take a look?"

Lisa got down on the floor on her knees and leaned in close to Rebekah's pussy and spread her lips wide apart. "It looks fine to me," said Lisa in agreement. "Rebekah has a beautiful pussy."

"I do?" asked Rebekah as she continued to stay on all fours on the edge of the bed, with her smock now almost over head.

Danielle and Lisa smiled at each other now. "Of course, you do Rebekah. It is an absolutely perfectly unspoiled pussy. You should be very proud of it."

"I should?" came the voice from under the white smock.

"Of course, you should!" said Lisa affirmatively.

"Now turn over, please," said Danielle. "We're tired of talking to your backside.

Both women laughed and Rebekah joined them as she rolled over and lay back in bed giggling. She was relieved now that both Danielle and Lisa knew that she was truly a virgin and she was especially happy that they thought she had a beautiful pussy. Although she had never heard it called that before, Lilith had always called it her womb.

"All right young lady. Enough foolishness. It's time for your bath and then you need to rest for a while. Lisa, can you help her with her bath while I go speak to the master of the house?" said Danielle, as she turned away from Rebekah and looked into the camera sticking out her tongue.

Lisa caught it out of the corner of her eye and laughed to herself.

"Come on your virginess, time for your bath," said Lisa as she grabbed Rebekah by the hand and dragged her in the direction of the bathroom.

----------

Richard had watched everything from his high-tech man cave, and he reached over and took one last swig of the double scotch he had poured to brace himself for Danielle's arrival. As he sat the rocks glass down on the desk, he picked up his Cross pen and tapped rocks glass making a dinging noise as Danielle came through the door.

"Round two," said Richard under his breath.

"What?" said Danielle as she crossed the room.

"Nothing" said Richard as he turned and smiled at Danielle. "I must have been talking to myself."

"OK, first thing. Is she really Jane's daughter?" asked Danielle inquisitorially.

"Yes," replied Richard curtly.

"Are you sure?" was the next question.

"Yes," said Richard firmly.

"How do you know?" asked Danielle.

"Because her mother, I mean Deborah, admitted it to me," responded Richard with firm conviction.

"Has Deborah really been kidnapped?" Danielle probed.

"She thinks she has," said Richard trying to parse words and soft pedal the facts.

"She thinks she has? In other words...she has!" said Danielle bluntly, not buying Richard's BS.

"Yes," admitted Richard.

"How did she end up with Jane's baby girl?" asked Danielle.

"Deborah blackmailed Martin into taking Jane to a motel in Lucerne and then stole the baby after she mid-wifed the birth because she wanted a child of her own and couldn't have one," said Richard in one long stream before he took a breath. "Jane almost died in the process, as you know," said Richard concluding his summation.

"Where is Deborah now?" asked Danielle, continuing the inquisition.

"She is in a cell at Villarreal's ranch in Baja." replied Richard.

"So, Villarreal IS right in the middle of your little plot then?" said Danielle in more of a statement of fact than a question.

"Essentially," admitted Richard.

"So, what are you going to do with Deborah when this is all over?" was Danielle's final, and million-dollar question.

"That's in Villarreal's hands," said Richard quietly.

Danielle sat for a long time staring directly in Richard's eyes before she finally spoke.

"Fuck her! She stole Jane's baby," concluded Danielle coldly.

"I knew you would see it my way," said Richard, thinking we was out of the woods.

"Fuck you too! You bastard. You've gotten us ass deep with that cocksucker Villarreal now. You've actually kidnapped someone, and a fucking narco-sociopath has that to hold over our heads," growled Deirdre as she got up and stormed out. "Agree with you? You're out of your fucking mind!"

Richard tapped his pen against his empty glass and decided to get a refill before round three. He really knew he was in trouble because it was Deirdre upbraiding him, not his loving wife Danielle.

----------

"Wow!" said Rebekah. "I've never seen a bathroom like this. It's huge. And look at that shower and the size of that tub. Two people could take a bath in that."

"Three actually," said Lisa smiling. "So, would you rather take a bath or a shower. If you take a bath, it will take a while to draw the water."

"I prefer showers actually," said Rebekah, "because of my long hair."

"It is long and beautiful, isn't it?" said Lisa as she ran her hands through the long strands that covered Rebekah's breasts. As she did so, Lisa could feel Rebekah's nipples harden as the back of her fingers glanced across them.

Lisa turned around and turned on the water, letting it warm up as she took off her robe and tossed it on the counter. Rebekah's eyes got big as she looked at Lisa's lush body with her huge erect nipples. Rebekah was so fixated on the beautiful jewelry that hung from Lisa's nipples and pussy that she did not notice that Lisa had slipped the smock off her shoulders and it had fallen to the floor.

Lisa stepped forward and embraced Rebekah letting her feel the cold metal of her body jewelry against Rebekah's own hot naked flesh. Lisa kissed Rebekah tenderly on the forehead again and took her hand as they stepped into the warm shower together.

"Let me wash your hair for you," said Lisa as they both stepped under the warm water

"OK, then can I wash yours?" asked Rebekah.

"Sure," said Lisa as she began to rub the shampoo into Rebekah's hair and massage her scalp.

As Lisa vigorously massaged the shampoo into Rebekah's head and kneaded the shampoo through her flowing locks, Lisa pulled Rebekah close into her body, so their breasts were pushing into one another. Rebekah had her arms around Lisa's waist now to maintain her balance as Lisa washed her hair.

Rebekah tried to ignore the tingling feeling between her legs as Lisa continued to wash her hair. When Rebekah's hair was thoroughly drenched in shampoo, Lisa squirted some shampoo in Rebekah's hands.

"OK, now it is your turn," said Lisa as she and Rebekah returned smiles.

As Rebekah raised her arms high to start shampooing Lisa's hair, Lisa put her hands on Rebekah's waist for support. Lisa gradually shifted her position as Rebekah massaged various parts of Lisa scalp and repositioned her hands first on the top of Rebekah's buttocks and finally steadying herself as she cupped each of Rebekah's breasts in her soft warm hands, clutching them firmly.

Once Rebekah was through shampooing Lisa's hair, Lisa stepped back and picked up the bottle of body soap. Squeezing some into each of their hands she said, "now let's wash each other's bodies."

Rebekah looked directly into Lisa's eyes as Lisa rubbed the soap into Rebekah's shoulders and arms, before moving to her breasts and then pulling her close as she soaped her back and then her ass. Lisa could tell from Rebekah's breathing that she was becoming excited.

"OK, now me," said Lisa, as she stood back and squirted some more soap on Rebekah's hands.

Doing exactly as Lisa had done, Rebekah found herself massaging Lisa's lush breasts with her soapy hands before she pressed herself hard against Lisa's body massaging the soap into her soft, but firm ass.

Lisa was massaging the soap into Rebekah's back and then her ass as Rebekah did the same for her. As the two women rubbed the soap into each other's bodies Rebekah continued to become more and more aroused.

Danielle had instructed Lisa to get Rebekah close to orgasm, but not push her over the edge, at least not yet. Lisa broke the embrace and as she stepped back, she could see Rebekah's breasts swell up as she breathed hard. Rebekah had a dreamy look in her eye that Lisa knew was the precursor to lust and she quickly pulled the wand from its cradle and began to rinse Rebekah's body and then her own.

The two women dried each other with the soft over-sized towels and then Lisa had Rebekah sit on the stool as she brushed and dried her hair. Rebekah was in a dreamy semi-aroused state as Lisa walked her out to the bedroom and helped her into bed under the soft warm covers. Rebekah fell asleep immediately.

----------

Not wanting to wake Rebekah with the sound of the hair dryer, Lisa closed the guest room door quietly and padded down the hall to the master bedroom. Knocking quietly first, Lisa opened the door and stuck her head in, "may I come in?"

"Certainly," said Danielle, who was laying on the bed, still in her robe.

Lisa could see that Danielle had been crying and sat down next to her, leaning over, and kissing her on the cheek. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Thank you, but no," said Danielle softly, "I just need to work my way through this. I'm madder than hell at Richard at the moment."

"Well, let me know if there is anything I can do," said Lisa as she stroked Danielle's hand. "In the meantime, I'm going to go dry my hair, if that is all right."

"Of course, and thank you for taking care of Rebekah," said Danielle earnestly.

"Believe me, it was a pleasure. She is such a sweet and innocent little thing. Were we ever like that?" asked Lisa.

Danielle looked up into Lisa's eyes tenderly, looking for meaning or understanding or both.

"Honestly, it has been so long, I can't remember," said Danielle as she rolled over and curled up on the bed, the tears rolling from her eyes.

----------

Richard could hear the hair dryer from the bathroom and surmised it was Lisa. Sitting down on the bed next to Danielle, Richard stroked her hair and let his hand caress her arm and forearm before taking her hand in his.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. I never should have gone ahead with this plan without talking to you first. We're partners, in every sense of the word, and I was wrong. Please forgive me," said Richard earnestly.

"Oh Richard, I'm just so fearful, frightened of that man. He just makes the hair stand up on the back of my head. I just get such bad vibes off of him. I'd never want to be alone with him," wept Danielle. "He just frightens me with what he might be capable of. Please promise me we will be through with him as soon as we can."

"Yes, I promise," said Richard as he held Danielle tightly. "I promise."

"Oh, excuse me," said Lisa as she came out of the bathroom to fetch her robe off the chair next to the door.

"That's ok, please stay," said Danielle as she patted the bed next to her, inviting Lisa to come over and sit.

"I guess I have been bad too," said Danielle in an apologetic voice, "I have invited Lisa to live with us, to share our bed, without asking you. Is that all right with you?"

Danielle, ever the manipulating Druid Princess knew she had Richard over a barrel under the circumstances and knew now was the time to press her advantage. Richard would not dare say no.

Richard reached out and grabbed Lisa's hand as he continued to hold Danielle in his arms.

"I knew last night that we would be continuing to share our bed with Lisa. I could tell from the way the two of you made love. You weren't just fucking each other, you were making actual love," said Richard warmly. "So yes, of course. How lucky could a man be to share his bed, and life, with two goddesses like the two of you."

"So, you knew yesterday?" said Lisa with surprise. "I didn't know it yesterday myself."

"When you called Danielle 'Dany' is what confirmed it," said Richard, as he looked at Danielle. "There is only one other person to ever use that name."

Lisa scooted over and Richard took both women in his arms as they exchanged kisses back and forth, sealing their new bond.

Finally, Richard had to break the spell as he extricated himself from the women's grips.

"OK, before we get carried away here, it is almost midnight. We'll have to continue this later," said Richard abruptly.

"OK!" said the two women smiling, as they kissed him on each cheek.

"Well, I guess we weren't lying to Rebekah after all," said Richard as he got up and took the women's hands inviting them to get up too. "You really are both my wives now, aren't you?"

"Yes!" was both women's immediate response as they stepped into Richard's grasp as he pulled them tightly to his body, kissing each of them passionately, and the women each other one last time.

"OK, let's get some work done," said Richard. "Can you girls go in and wake Rebekah up and turn on the laptop on the desk please?"

"Of course," said Lisa as she and Danielle headed toward the door, grabbing a white silk gown from the closet which matched their own.

"I'll be right along," said Richard as he headed toward his private office.

----------

As Richard entered his office, he could see Danielle and Lisa on the monitor as they sat on the edge of the bed next to Rebekah, gently stroking her arms and encouraging her to wake up. Richard looked at the time on the computer and it was 11:54.

Richard double checked the four emails he had composed and had left in the drafts folder in Deborah's email account. The first one he would send from his smart phone right before he opened the door to walk into Rebekah's room and the other three would be sent shortly thereafter from the room itself, using the smart phone again.

Looking up at the monitor, Richard could see that Danielle had the laptop on and was logging into his email remotely. Rebekah was sitting in the chair in front of the laptop in the white silk robe that Danielle had selected for her and Lisa was holding her hand as she knelt next to her on the floor. Although he could not see it in the monitor, Richard knew that Rebekah's hands were shaking.

Heading across the hall toward the guest room, Richard double checked his smart phone to make sure all sound was turned off. As he opened the door, he hit the send key on the first email and walked in, raising the smart phone to his ear as though we were talking. "Look, I have to go right now, but if you have any further word, please call me back or text me. Thank you so much."

"Sorry to be so late, but the bank manager just got back to me. He had been across the border in San Diego all day. He said he would overnight me a copy of the surveillance video tomorrow. According to him, your mom..." said Richard as he put his hand on Rebekah's shoulder, "...had taken everything from your uncle's safe deposit box and was leaving the bank when she was abducted. He said..."

"Here it is. Here it is." said Rebekah, interrupting Richard.

Rebekah began to get up, but Richard pressed his hand on her shoulder.

"No that's ok. You stay there. Just go ahead and click on the email. We can all read it," said Richard.

"Do you have our money yet? Is the daughter with you?" asked the email.

"Danielle, you're right there, can you type a response for me please? Type:"

"Not yet. Working on it. Please give us more time. Yes, she is here."

"But I don't have $500,000!" cried Rebekah.

"I know Rebekah," said Richard calmly as he squeezed her shoulder, "but if we tell them we don't have the money, God knows what they will do to your mother. Trust me on this. I'm just trying to buy us some time so we can figure something out."

"Should I send it?" asked Danielle, looking at Rebekah.

Rebekah shook her head yes and Danielle clicked the mouse on the send button.

"Don't try to stall us. We know you have the money," was the reply as Richard sent the second email from the smart phone he had hidden from Rebekah, behind the chair.

"Type: Please, we need more time," said Richard.

Danielle typed the message in and looked at Rebekah, who shook her head yes as Danielle hit the send button again.

Everyone waited for a response, but none was forthcoming. As Rebekah sat in the chair waiting and waiting for a response she began to cry. Rebekah continued to hold Lisa's hand and Lisa could feel her grasping it even more tightly. Lisa raised Rebekah's hand to her mouth and softly kissed it in supportively.