The Product Ch. 33

Story Info
Deirdre and Lisa agree to be sister-wives for Richard.
9.4k words
4.71
4.4k
2

Part 33 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*

It was dark now as Richard drove back down the desolate road that led to Hesperia and the freeway. Neither he nor Rebekah spoke as the car surged through the darkness. Eventually, when Richard rested his right arm on the console between them, Rebekah reach over and clasped his hand tightly, almost unconsciously, as she continued to be lost in her thoughts, looking out the window, with the darkened desert terrain blurring past as they sped through the night.

When they got to the freeway, Richard stopped at one of the ubiquitous fast-food joints that lined the main highway on both sides of the exits. Richard tried to encourage Rebekah to eat something, but her stomach and mind were both wound too tightly to even think of food. Within a matter of minutes, they were back in the car and making their way up and over the Cajon Pass, on their way back to Encino.

It was not long before Rebekah began to nod off. Rebekah had Richard's hand again and would occasionally squeeze it a bit tighter. As Richard looked over, he could see that she was sleepy. "Why don't you lower your seat back and try to rest. This could be a long night. The switch is on the side of your seat."

After fumbling to find the right switch, Rebekah was eventually able to recline her seat and she quickly drifted off to sleep. After she had been asleep for about 15 minutes, Richard looked over at Rebekah and he could see that although she was sleeping, it was a fitful sleep.

Rebekah was moaning and thrashing around in the seat next to him, obviously in the grips of an intense dream.

As Rebekah dreamed, she was reliving the images she had seen on the DVD back at her mother's house in the black room, but it was she who was being shackled and ravaged by her uncle and the other men. It was she who was being repeatedly penetrated from the front and behind, and sometimes both at once. It was her that was sucking cock after cock and who had semen dripping out of her mouth and down her face.

As Rebekah continued to thrash around in the seat, occasionally lifting her ass in the air, her white smock kept ridding up on her until Richard would see a hint of her hairy blonde bush and the wet pinkness of her engorged labia.

Rebekah's dream intensified with each passing minute as she crossed over farther into her dream world. Eventually, Rebecca's other hand found her now exposed pussy as she began to stroke herself with her right hand, lifting her ass in the air to meet each thrust of her index finger as it sunk into her moist pink flesh to find her sweet spot.

Rebekah's smock had now ridden up around her waist and her lush bush and lily-white ass were completely exposed. Rebekah continued to grasp Richard's hand, but now more tightly, as the first throes of her orgasm swept over her body, intensifying as she lifted her ass high off the seat to meet her thrusting finger.

Richard was surprised that Rebekah never woke from her trance-like dream as she experienced what he thought had to be an intense orgasm. But eventually, the waves of pleasure receded from Rebekah's body and she let go of Richard's hand as she rolled over on her side, facing the window.

Rebekah was mostly quiet now, but she would still moan and sigh occasionally as her now bare ass continued to quiver on the seat next to him. Richard could see that Rebekah still had her fingers firmly planted in her wet pussy as she continued dreaming about things, she had been completely innocent about only hours ago, before she entered the black bedroom.

The traffic was thin this time of night as Richard whisked through Pasadena and crossed over to the 134. Once they had crossed over from the 101 in Pasadena, Richard reached over and pulled Rebekah's smock down to cover her ass. As he did, he could see that the seat next to him was sopping wet with Rebekah's juices as was most of the lower part of her white smock.

Richard smiled to himself, wondering if she had three of those God-awful things to wear. At this point, he thought, she might want to consider wearing panties. But as Richard thought about it some more, he decided that it was not worth the tradeoff of having that fresh young pussy hidden from view.

Maneuvering through the constant traffic that always seemed to congest the interchange at the 101, Richard decided he had better get his mind off young pussy and focus on his driving. They would be home in a few minutes.

Richard dialed the house on his cell phone and Lisa answered. "Hello, Richard?"

"Yes," said Richard in a low voice, not wanting to wake Rebekah yet. "I'm just about there. Are you both still up?"

"Of course," said Lisa smoothly. "We are waiting for you. Danielle tells me you are bringing us a house guest."

Richard thought intensely for a moment. It was not anything that Lisa had said that caught his attention, it was the way she said it, that made Richard's antenna go up. He just could not put his finger on it.

"Can you put Danielle on the line then?" said Richard finally.

"Certainly. Dany? Richard wants to speak to you," said Lisa as she handed the phone off.

"Hi! How did it go?" asked Danielle with intense interest.

"Rebekah is with me after all. The school wouldn't relent in their position. Something else has come up as well, but we can discuss it after I get there. Can you make sure the guest room is ready for Rebekah? She is really tired," said Richard, more for Rebekah's benefit than out of any desire to inform Danielle, who already knew the drill.

"As a matter of fact, she has been asleep all the way home," continued Richard, laying it on thick with feigned concern. "Poor thing, she has been having some really intense dreams."

Danielle got the picture. Richard could not say anything he did not want Rebekah to overhear.

"Got it, you can't talk. We'll be ready for you when you get here," said Danielle. "Is there anything we need to do?"

"Perhaps you could meet us at the car when I pull in and have a robe for Rebekah. All she is wearing is her white smock and I'm sure she will be cold in our chilly evening air. She has been dreaming so intensely, she seems to have broken out in a sweat," said Richard.

"OK, I've got the picture. She has been dreaming of sugar plum fairies, hasn't she?" said Danielle laughing softly.

"Yes indeed. Big ones," said Richard, trying to keep a straight face and not betray himself with a laugh. "We should be there in five minutes. I'm just at the base of the hill now."

----------

Danielle and Lisa were sitting naked on the couch in the living room, as she leaned over Lisa and put the phone back in the cradle.

"We had probably better put something on. I don't think this precious little flower is ready to see us in all our splendor and glory yet," said Danielle.

Both women moved off toward the bedroom as Danielle continued to talk.

"Richard will be here in five minutes and he wants us to meet him outside with a robe for Rebekah. We had better put one on ourselves," said Danielle as she opened the closet, handing Lisa a lavender colored silk robe and selecting a crimson one for herself. Both robes were full length and highlighted the women's sculpted bodies as they tied the sashes around their trim waists.

"If I caught Richard's drift, young Rebekah was having wet dreams all the way here in her sleep. If Richard showed the innocent young thing that video, it's no wonder," said Danielle as she moved to the bathroom.

"You mean the one you showed me when we got home?" asked Lisa.

"One and the same," said Danielle as she pulled a full-length white terry cloth robe off the hook behind the bathroom door.

"No wonder she was having wet nightmares," said Lisa as she laughed to herself. "That's pretty intense stuff for a girl who has lived her whole life in an all-girls Christian school."

"We had better get outside," said Danielle as she handed Lisa the white robe for Rebekah. Danielle then turned and grabbed a couple of towels, as they walked back toward the front door.

"What are the towels for?" asked Lisa as they neared the front door.

"To wipe down the seats. Richard is really picky about his Mercedes," said Danielle.

"Maybe we need some air freshener too?" suggested Lisa sarcastically.

"I doubt it. Richard would probably market that smell...if he could get it in a can," said Danielle as she smiled back at Lisa. "The little satyr!"

Both women laughed as Danielle opened the front door. Richard's car was just pulling up under the porte-cochère as they moved forward to greet him. Danielle could see that Rebekah was still asleep in the front seat, her face hidden by her tangled long curly blonde hair.

As Lisa stood next to the passenger door with Rebekah's robe, Danielle moved around the car to greet Richard as he quietly closed the door. They embraced and kissed briefly and them Richard whispered in Danielle's ear.

"We've got about two and a half hours until midnight when Rebekah is expecting to get the next email. In the meantime, why don't you get her as warm and comfortable as you can and get her settled in," said Richard as they broke their embrace and began moving around the car.

"She saw the video and it got her all hot and bothered, I take it?" said Danielle.

"Yeah, she sat in the dungeon and watched the whole thing." replied Richard, as he took a deep breath. "Listen carefully...as far as she is concerned, her mother has been kidnapped, but you don't know about it yet."

"Kidnapped!" said Danielle in surprise. "Damned straight I didn't know about it!"

"Yeah," said Richard calmly. "I'll fill you in on the rest of the back story in a little while. But for now, let's get her inside."

Danielle was looking intently at Richard now as he moved toward Lisa and the passenger door. What had he done, Danielle worried. What had he gotten them into?

Richard placed the towels that Danielle had handed him on the roof above the passenger door. "I hope two towels are enough," said Richard to Lisa as he raised his eyebrow and she smiled back at him.

"Why don't you make yourself useful and bring the bags in," said Danielle to Richard curtly as she pushed between him and Lisa and grabbed the handle to the car door. Lisa could sense that something was wrong, but she had the good sense to stay out of it.

"Lisa, can you help me with this poor thing," said Danielle in her softest and most concerned voice as she swung the car door open and the rush of cold air awakened Rebekah from her deep sleep. Lisa breathed a sigh of relief that she apparently was not also the subject of Danielle's sudden rath as she stepped back to avoid being hit by the door as it swung open.

As Rebekah looked up, she saw what she thought were two goddesses standing before her, smiling warmly at her. Was she still dreaming, she thought to herself briefly, before Danielle and Lisa took each of her arms and helped her from the car.

Standing up, Rebekah could feel the wet smock clinging to her skin. Oh my God! What have I been doing, thought Rebekah in embarrassment as she turned as crimson as Danielle's robe.

"You're shaking my dear and you appear to have a fever," said Danielle as she felt Rebekah's forehead, knowing the real source of Rebekah's sudden increase in body temperature.

"Let's get you in this robe," said Lisa as she reached out to grab the other end of the robe that Danielle was wrapping around Rebekah's body. "Poor dear, you must be freezing."

Both Danielle and Lisa had their arms firmly around Rebekah now as they led her into the house. Danielle glanced over her shoulder giving Richard an "if looks could kill" stare as he finished emptying the trunk before wiping down his precious leather seats as he looked up and made eye contact with Danielle briefly.

Richard knew he was in the doghouse now. He would have to tread lightly with Danielle for a while. He could not blame her; he had kept her in the dark about most of this because he knew she probably would not go along. He was just going to have to tough it out now and take his lumps. Richard was convinced he was right and when everything turned out as he planned it would take care of itself, he tried convinced himself.

----------

As Danielle and Lisa walked Rebekah inside and down the hallway to the guestroom Rebekah continued to hang her head in shame at her current condition, letting her long blonde locks hide her red-faced embarrassment. Rebekah hoped the two beautiful women who had their arms wrapped tenderly around her had not seen her stained smock that showed how sinful she had been in the car as she slept.

Rebekah continued to clutch the robe around her as the two kind and beautiful women sat her on the edge of the bed and then sat down on either side of her as they began to stroke her hair, hugging her tightly as she could feel their soft, warm bodies enveloping her for the moment. They smelled so good and their bodies were so soft and warm, Rebekah thought. And they were so beautiful!

Danielle and Lisa each kissed Rebekah on the forehead as they continued to stroke her hair before eventually rubbing her back and arms as they tried to warm her body.

"You poor thing," intoned Danielle warmly, "you'll be warm and safe with us."

Kissing Rebekah's forehead yet again, Lisa took Rebekah's cold hands in hers and rubbed them between her own. "Everything will be all right...you'll see."

Richard was not far behind them as he walked in and put the bags down in the corner, briefly making eye contact with Danielle, whose expression could have frozen water. Looking quickly away at Rebekah and then Lisa, and then back at Danielle, Richard noticed for the first time that his two goddesses nipples were rock hard beneath their silk robes. God they are beautiful, Richard thought admiringly, before the harsh reality of Danielle's stare brought him back to earth.

"Rebekah, I would like you to meet my wife Danielle and Lisa," said Richard formally. "Danielle and Lisa, this is our guest Rebekah."

Rebekah looked up at Lisa from beneath her hair and asked, "Are you Richard's other wife?"

Richard and the two women were stunned at the question and momentarily did not know what to say as they looked at each other.

"Yes Rebekah," said Danielle finally and authoritatively. "Lisa is our soul mate. She shares our life and our bed. I take it that is customary in your religious practice?"

"Yes," said Rebekah looking Danielle in the eye for the first time. "Not with everyone, but many of my friends at school have more than one mother. Richard is fortunate to have two such beautiful wives."

"He is indeed," said Danielle softly, but emphatically, as she gave Richard another killer look.

Lisa smiled, seeing the uncomfortable look on Richard's face.

"You are so beautiful yourself," said Lisa to Rebekah, trying to draw Danielle's attention away from 'their' beleaguered husband. "Why don't you stand up and let us take a look at you?"

As Lisa stood, she continued to grasp Rebekah's hands as she pulled Rebekah's reluctant body after her. Lisa straightened out Rebekah's robe for her and retied her sash before running her fingers through Rebekah's long curly blonde mane to reveal the angelic face beneath.

As Danielle looked into Rebekah's beautiful blue eyes, Richard could see Danielle's own eyes widen in recognition as she quickly turned to meet Richard's gaze. Richard could see the question that loomed in Danielle's eyes as he nodded in affirmation. Yes, this was Jane's daughter.

Danielle's icy stare at Richard had disappeared and the beginnings of a smile were starting to appear in the corners of her eyes. Richard noticed it first and then Lisa. Both of them were struck by the incongruity of the smile that was forming in her eyes as tears began to stream down Danielle's cheeks.

The emotions of the moment were carrying Danielle away as the reality of what they were about to do to this innocent little flower, Jane's innocent little flower, fully set in and swept across her in a tidal wave of guilt.

Danielle, in typical Danielle fashion, got a grip on herself as her mind raced to process this new information. She and Richard would have a lot to talk about, she thought, as she turned back to Richard and raised her eyebrow.

All of this had transpired in a fraction of a second, too quickly for Rebekah to notice, as she was still lost in her own thoughts. But Lisa caught the hole exchange and could not wait to know what had taken place in that brief exchange of glances. Something was up and she did not know what it was yet, but she planned on finding out.

"Oh, you are just so beautiful," gushed Danielle breaking the silence, "I can't wait to get you back in your mother's arms!" Danielle had Rebekah in a bear hug now as she held her head close to her own. "I promise you, you'll soon be with your mother," whispered Danielle in Rebekah's ear as she rocked back and forth, making eye contact with Richard, and once again gracing him with her smile.

"OK, boys out!" said Danielle, as she released Rebekah from the bear hug. "It is girl time and we have to give this young lady a warm bath so she can rest for a while."

"All right then," said Richard agreeably, "but first each of my wives have to kiss me hello."

Both women were staring at Richard with raised eyebrows now as he looked back at them with his impish grin.

First Richard stepped forward and took Lisa in his arms as he squeezed her right nipple out of sight of Rebekah. Leaning in to kiss Lisa he quickly gave her a peck on the ear as well and as he did so, Lisa whispered in his ear, "I don't know what got you into the dog house, but you appear to be out again."

Richard moved his head to Lisa's other ear and gave it a kiss as he whispered, "I know why. I'll tell you about it later," as he nibbled her earlobe briefly before moving to Danielle.

As Richard embraced Danielle, he could feel her hand move to his crotch and her fingers begin to pinch the end of his penis hard. They were looking each other directly in the eye unflinchingly as Richard moved in and gave Danielle a passionate wet kiss as the pain shot through the end of his cock.

Richard moved his head to kiss Deirdre on the ear as he whispered, "That hurts, my loving wife...or should I say my sister-wife."

Danielle now bit Richard's earlobe before whispering, "You and I have a lot to talk about. You've been a busy little boy."

Richard moved his head and kissed Danielle's other ear, saying, "If you keep pinching me like that it's not going to work. Not that it would matter, given your and Lisa's current condition."

Danielle looked Richard in the eye briefly, smiling, before kissing his other ear again. "You've been watching dirty pictures on the internet again. Haven't you, you naughty boy?"

Richard bit Danielle's earlobe now, causing her to flinch.

"It pays off sometimes. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to miss the touching family reunion that was going on earlier," said Richard as he gave Danielle a sharp pinch on her nipple. As he did, she squeezed the head of his penis harder yet.

"Well, just imagine what the next family reunion will look like?" said Danielle as she suddenly released Richard's cock and he her nipple as they both looked at each other in sudden astonishment as they both realized the implications of what she just said.

Richard leaned in again and kissed Danielle one final time on the ear and whispered, "We really do have a lot to talk about."

"We do indeed," said Danielle as she moved away from Richard's embrace, but continued to look him in the eye.