The Product Ch. 34

Story Info
Rebekah agrees to lose virginity live on the internet.
5.8k words
4.7
4k
4
0

Part 34 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*

After getting his unexpected wakeup call from the girls, Richard had a hard time getting back to sleep, although Danielle and Lisa had no problem at all. Once they had each finished him off once, they were both out like a light, wrapped in each other's arms.

Richard decided to adjourn to his man cave and at least take a peek at the goings on earlier in Rebekah's room. Judging from the eau de sex that the girls were giving off, Richard concludes that Rebekah had an extremely lively wet dream.

Turning on the monitor, Richard was surprised that Rebekah was no longer asleep in bed but sitting at the computer. Richard switched the other monitor on, the one that mirrored what was on Rebekah's computer, and he could see that she was watching one of the other DVDs that he had Big John leave in the drawer under the TV in Deborah's Dungeon, along with the still photos, for her to find.

As Richard surveyed the scene, Rebekah appeared to be on the third DVD, judging from the action on screen and the fact that there were two jewel cases sitting on the desk with an open one on top and a separate stack of seven on the opposite side of the desk. As Rebekah remained fixated on the screen, Richard could watch her through the camera on the front of her laptop.

The look was unmistakable. Rebekah had the dreamy, half open eyed look of someone who was very aroused and as she sat back in the chair he could see her gown fall open, revealing her firm young breasts with their pencil sharp nipples, confirming her complete state of arousal.

Richard returned his attention to the web cam, which gave him a wider view of the room, and he could see that Rebekah had both her hands between her legs as she lifted her ass off the chair an orgasm gripping her body. Although the speakers were turned down very low, he could still hear her cum hard as her body convulsed in the desk chair and her moans and grunts spilled out of the speakers.

WELL, thought Richard, things seemed to be progressing rather nicely. Richard sat and watched Rebekah as she alternately was repulsed, fascinated, disgusted and aroused by her mother's sex tapes. Rebekah played with her pussy and nipples as she seemed to be in an almost constant state of arousal. When the third DVD finished, Rebekah immediately replaced it with the next.

After another twenty minutes, Richard decided to leave Rebekah to her mom's oldies but goodies DVDs and return to bed. Richard was sure he could rest easier now, knowing that his young ingenue was hard at work immersing herself in her home study crash course in Kinky Sex 101.

Richard returned to bed and deftly inserted himself between his two princesses and quickly fell asleep again.

----------

As Heather awoke, she reached out and noticed that she was alone. Maurice and his friends must have left while she was sleeping. As she sat up Heather flinched. Damn, she thought, was her ass sore! Heather smiled to herself briefly, as she remembered that she had thought Tom was big, but nothing had prepared her for those three studs, and not all at once! Heather made a mental note that she was going to avoid sitting down as much as possible today.

Looking at herself in the mirror opposite the bed, she was an absolute mess. She looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet, as her father used to say. Heather headed to the shower and as she did, she looked outside. It was just getting light.

After showering and drying her hair, Heather walked down to the cafeteria through the deserted hallways. It was still very early, and no one had arrived yet. Only the janitorial crew was at work. Heather did not give them a second thought. They, on the other hand, were getting an unaccustomed eyeful.

After fixing some coffee and helping herself to some yogurt, Heather headed back upstairs. She decided to check in on the boys. At first, she had not liked them. But after yesterday afternoon on the TV with their mother, she was becoming kind of fond of them.

As Heather opened the door and walked into the boys' room, she could see that they were still asleep, curled up on opposite sides of the large bed, still naked as she was. Heather picked up the quilt from the bottom of the bed and threw it over the boys to keep them warm. It occurred to her as she covered them that after just a couple of days, she was completely unselfconscious about her own nudity. As she sat on the edge of the bed, she heard a voice, seemingly coming from nowhere,

"Well, good morning. Did you have a pleasant night? You seem to be walking a little gingerly."

Heather spun around surprised at the voice coming from nowhere and smiled when she realized it was coming from the large TV monitor on the wall. It was Jana and she was reclining on the bed, her gorgeous body drenched in the flickering candles that surrounded her mirrored walls.

"I'm sorry, you startled me. You've been sitting there admiring your beautiful sons, haven't you?" said Heather.

"Yes," said Jana. "It has been weeks since I last saw them, and I miss them so much. George hooked us up when we were all done yesterday afternoon, so we could talk and catch up. They finally just fell asleep about an hour ago, but I've been sitting here watching them sleep, just like I used to do when they were little."

"Well, they're certainly not little anymore, are they?" said Heather laughing softly. "I hope you get to be with them soon," said Heather seriously now. "Your boys really love you."

"Thank you," replied Jana before she probed further. "Did they say something?"

"They didn't have to," said Heather, stopping to think for a moment. "I had already been with them more than once, before yesterday afternoon, but then when I was pretending to be you, there was a difference."

"Difference, what difference?" Jana asked as Heather's comment spurred her curiosity as they both casually lounged on their respective beds.

"Before they were fucking me...and quit well I might add," replied Heather thoughtfully, after considering the question for a while. "But when I was dressed and made up to look like you, they were making love to me. Slowly, passionately and with feeling. I envy you when you're finally able to be with them. I guarantee you that they are going to make love to you, like you've never been made love to before...by anyone."

As Heather continued to look at Jana through the screen for a very long time, she could see that Jana's finger was now in her pussy and she was squeezing her thighs together very tightly.

"I get hot just thinking about it too," said Heather finally as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes through the cameras and screens.

"I do too...as you can see," said Jana as she spread her legs wider now and slowly let both her index and middle fingers disappeared into her wet and aching pussy.

"I'm just about ready to cum," said Jana eventually as she started to take deeper breathes and her breasts heaved as Heather watched her on the large screen, "how...how about you?"

"Yes," said Heather in a lower, husky voice as she too approached orgasm as she consciously tried to mirror Jana's moves and eventually thrust her own fingers into her pussy, gradually approaching orgasm as she spread her legs wider and lifted her ass off the bed to meet her thrusting fingers. "Yes, I'm going to cum, cum hard, oh God, cum with me, cum with me, Oh god Jana, cum with me..."

"Yes, yes, oh God yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," cried Jana as both women climaxed together, each of them finally falling back on their beds giggling.

"I feel like a schoolgirl at a sleepover," said Heather, still giggling.

"I guess I led a sheltered existence," said Jana laughing softly, "I never had any sleepovers like that."

"You know," said Heather after she caught her breathe, "I got a text message from Deirdre earlier tonight. It looks like I'm going to be joining you tomorrow, well actually, later today really."

"Oh, good! I'm really looking forward to meeting you. You were so beautiful when you were making love to my boys." said Jana genuinely enthusiastic and then pausing. "I can't wait to return the favor."

"If you are anything like your boys," said Heather seriously, "I can't wait!"

There was a long pause as the women looked at each other seriously and took each other's measure.

"I'm glad we had a chance to chat," said Jana. "I can't wait to see you this afternoon."

"Me too!" said Heather, sensing that Jana wanted some more quiet time to simply watch her boys sleep innocently before the day's events intruded on their few remaining moments of solitude.

"I'd better be going before I wake the boys up." said Heather. "After the last couple of days, I'm sure they can use some rest. Bye now!"

"Until this afternoon then," said Jana, appreciatively, as Heather disappeared off the edge of the large screen, right before Jana heard the door close.

----------

Danielle was the first to wake. As she lifted her head from Richard's shoulder, she could see the look of contentment on both Richard and Lisa's faces. This is how it should be, thought Danielle. This is how it had been before Martin sent she and Richard's lives careening in a different direction. This is how it could be in the future, if Richard's impetuousness did not send them all to prison, or worse.

Heading to the bathroom, Danielle decided to shower and spend some time on the computer before waking Richard and Lisa. Once she had showered and dried her hair, Danielle put on her silk robe and decided to quickly look in on Rebekah to make sure she was still fast asleep, after the rough day she had yesterday.

As Danielle opened the door, she was surprised to see Rebekah sitting at the computer. Her feet were on the edge of the computer desk and she was rocked back in the desk chair with her legs spread wide apart and she was in the throes of an orgasm, her white silk robe laying in a heap on the floor.

"Good morning," said Danielle with just a hint of sarcasm as Rebekah bolted into an upright position and quickly switched off the laptop and shut the lid, almost in one motion. Spinning her head to face Danielle, Rebekah was turning a vivid shade of red.

"Oh, good morning," said Rebekah nervously. "I...I was just checking my email."

"That didn't look like email to me," said Danielle in amusement. "Let's see what you have there."

Danielle was moving quickly across the room now as Rebekah scrambled to collect the DVD jewel cases and stuff them back in her backpack.

"What are these?" asked Danielle as she snatched the last three from Rebekah's hands before she could hide them away.

"What are they Rebekah?" asked Danielle a little more forcefully this time.

"They are my mother's," said Rebekah as she looked down at the floor, trying not to make eye contact.

"And what's on them?" asked Danielle. "That didn't exactly look like your typical home movies."

"Please Danielle, don't make me show you," said Rebekah crying.

"All right Rebekah," said Danielle in a somewhat more soothing voice. "But you need to tell me what is on them. That looked like porn to me and a young lady like you shouldn't be watching porn."

Rebekah looked up at Danielle, tears in her eyes, distraught and ashamed now, from a night of agitated arousal and relentless orgasms that left her emotionally spent and physically exhausted.

"They weren't porn. I would never watch porn. They were of my mother...she was doing things, like I told you before. She was doing things with my uncle and other men, lots of other men....Oh please, Danielle, don't make me tell you anymore. Please don't ask to watch them. I'm too ashamed. I...I just had to watch them to be sure," implored Rebekah.

Danielle was kneeling next to Rebekah now, stroking her hair and her cheek as she held her hand. "Sure of what Rebekah?"

"That my mother was a harlot, a whore!" cried Rebekah. "And now I know I am too, or will be soon."

"But why do you say that Rebekah? You're a good girl. You're not that way." said Danielle trying to console Rebekah. "Your mother sent you to a good school. She never intended for you to have to do what she did. She didn't want that."

"But I am. I am!" wailed Rebekah loudly. "Look at me! I'm naked and I've been sitting here doing stuff to myself all night long...and before that I had dreams, really bad...I mean really...I don't know what I mean...I...I was dreaming of you and Lisa and we were doing things to each other and they were nasty and...and...oh Danielle, they felt so good, but they were nasty and wrong. Oh Danielle, I'm just a whore like my mom!"

"Oh kitten, no!" consoled Danielle. "You're not a whore. You are a good girl. And even good girls have feelings, urges, that's natural."

"But my mother did stuff, lots of stuff with men. Lots of men," cried Rebekah.

"But that doesn't make her a bad person. Especially if she did it for you, so you could have a good life...a better life. Don't you see?" said Danielle, trying to console Rebekah and not have her judge Deborah too harshly, at least not yet.

"But she did all that stuff with all those men. Doesn't that make her a bad person?" asked Rebekah seriously as she paused for a moment. "Doesn't that make me a bad person because...because it made me...made me do stuff to myself? Made me do the things that Head Mistress Lilith told me were sinful and wrong!"

Danielle thought for a long time before responding.

"Rebekah...do you think I am a bad person?" asked Danielle calmly.

"No, of course not," said Rebekah as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Do you think Lisa is a bad person? Danielle asked next.

"No, no, you are both so kind and beautiful," said Rebekah as earnestly as possible.

"Well...we both have sex with lots of other people too, not just Richard...and we do it in front of a camera. So, do you think we are bad now? Do you think we are whores?" asked Danielle, seriously.

"But do men pay you for it?" asked Rebekah, struggling to understand.

"No, not exactly, not like your mother. But we do it for money. Men and women pay to watch us have sex with other people, in movies and on the internet. It's not exactly the same as your mother, but it is similar," said Danielle hoping that Rebekah could understand the distinction.

All this talk of sex had Rebekah both excited and exhausted after a night of ceaseless arousal and orgasms. Rebekah was tired and confused and did not know what to think. At the moment, all Rebekah knew was that Danielle and Lisa had been very good to her and made her feel safe and loved. And she needed them since she didn't know what would happen to her or her mother.

After a long silence as Rebekah gathered her thoughts, she finally asked Danielle a question.

"Does doing that stuff make you feel dirty, make you feel bad or ashamed?" asked Rebekah.

"No Rebekah. Sex is just a part of life. It's only bad or dirty if someone makes you do it when you don't want to or makes you do things you don't want to. It doesn't have to be like what you saw on your mother's videos. It can be erotic and exciting and that is why people pay to watch Lisa and I have sex with men, and each other, and other women. Do you understand?" asked Danielle.

"I don't know. Maybe. I think so," said Rebekah still confused.

"Look! Open the laptop and turn it back on," said Danielle, thinking see saw a golden opportunity here.

Once the laptop was turned on again, Danielle navigated to Edge's website.

"This is our website. This is where people go to watch...AND PAY...to watch us and the people who work for us have sex," said Danielle.

As the website appeared on the screen, Danielle clicked on the video from a few days before when she and Sophie and Jana were having one of their sessions before she left Arizona. Danielle entered her username and password and the video loaded immediately.

"OK, watch this for a few minutes and let me know if you think it is dirty. OK?" asked Danielle. "In the meantime, I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and come back. Would you like one?"

"Yes please...with sugar please?" said Rebekah as she stared into the screen wide eyed as Danielle and Jana and Sophie passionately made love to one another on the screen. Rebekah was so enthralled she did not even notice that Danielle had left the room until she returned with their coffee.

"So, does that look dirty and disgusting to you? Do we look like whores?" asked Danielle pointedly.

"No," said Rebekah softly, as her state of renewed arousal was apparent in her voice. "You look beautiful. You look as though you love each other."

"Well," said Danielle, "that's is because in this case, we do. Very much. I feel very close to these two women. They mean a great deal to me."

"Like Lisa?" asked Rebekah, completely without guile.

"No," said Danielle softly, "not like Lisa. That's different. Much different."

"You love Lisa like Richard then?" asked Rebekah, trying to understand.

Danielle had to pause and ponder that question carefully.

"I honestly don't know Rebekah. Maybe. It...it is just too soon to tell," said Danielle thoughtfully. "We've only been together, she and I and Richard, for a very short time. But I hope so."

"Do you make a lot of money doing this...I mean having sex and stuff in front of the camera?" asked Rebekah earnestly.

"Yes," said Danielle, suspecting, and hoping, she knew where this was going. "That is why we can afford this big house, the nice cars and these beautiful clothes."

Danielle picked Rebekah's silk robe up off the floor and helped her stand as she slipped her back into it, tying the sash snugly in front before kissing Rebekah on the forehead, as Rebekah started to sit back down.

"Wait!" said Danielle as she went to the bathroom and returned with a towel, wiping the large puddle of Rebekah's juices from the leather cushion as Rebekah stood there embarrassed once again.

"It's OK kitten, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. We all get wet and aroused. Here look..." said Danielle as she took Rebekah's hand and placed it between her legs. As Danielle cupped Rebekah's hand in her own, she pressed Rebekah's hand between her legs so Rebekah could feel how wet she was. "See I'm wet too, just like you."

Rebekah was both stunned and excited as she let her fingers linger in Danielle's moist pussy before gently pulling her hand away and looking up into Danielle's eyes.

"Do you think I could make a lot of money doing this too?" asked Rebekah meekly, not sure of herself.

"You're a beautiful young woman, so perhaps," said Danielle noncommittally. "But you are too young. You have to be eighteen to do what we do."

"But I'll be eighteen next week! Do you think I can make enough money to save my mom?" asked Rebekah hopefully as the words just spilled out of her mouth.

"What the kidnappers are asking for is a lot of money. It would take a long time to make that much unless it was something incredibly special. Sometimes when we do big events online, we make a lot of money very quickly, almost overnight," said Danielle, not wanting to sound as though she were leading Rebekah on, even though she was.

Danielle tried to gauge Rebekah's reaction. Was it time to press the issue, to go for the gold?

"But that is beside the point, because there is no way Richard, or I would let you do that. You need to go to college like you and your mom planned. There is no reason for you to do what your mother and Lisa and I do for a living. Your mother wouldn't want that"

12