The Product Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Danielle, I need to save her...I need to save my mom! I don't see any another way. Do you? Really, do you?" asked Rebekah, pleading.

Danielle waited for a long time, letting Rebekah's own words sink into her head, trying to give her a chance to reconsider what she was asking.

Looking Rebekah right in the eye, Danielle now asked the million-dollar question.

"Are you sure this is something that you want to do? Are you sure this is something you CAN do?" asked Danielle very seriously. "Understand...the only way this would make you as much money as you need would be for it to be a very special event. And if we scheduled such an event on the internet, there would be no turning back."

Danielle looked into Rebekah's eyes and continued to squeeze her hands in her own.

"Once we have begun to promote an event like this, and we started selling the event online and renting the bandwidth and scheduling the cameramen and other crew and hired the other actors...listen to me carefully now Rebekah...the other actors, the people you would be having sex with...do you understand...the people you would be having sex with...there would be no turning back. You have to be sure you are up for this. Are you up to doing everything you watched your mother do, and MORE! Do you understand?"

"I think so," said Rebekah meekly.

"Either you can, or you can't. There is no such thing as 'I think so'...do you understand?" said Danielle more forcefully.

"Yes, I understand. Yes, I can do it. I can do anything I have to, to save my mom!" said Rebekah adamantly and convincingly.

"OK then," said Danielle sounding solemn now. "I'll talk to Richard and see what he says. He is your guardian until you are eighteen. If he says no, then it is no. Understand?"

"Yes Danielle, but please try to convince him!" said Rebekah pleading.

"OK, but one last thing," said Danielle. "I'm going to put on the video of our last big event for you to watch. It has been edited down to just a couple of hours, but it actually went on for 24 hours straight...understand...24 hours straight! Watch this completely...I want you to see what you might be in for. What would be required of you, if you do this. OK?"

"Yes," said Rebekah, looking Danielle directly in the eyes as a smile and a look of fear alternated on her face.

"After you have watched this, you can still back out if you want to. But once the wheels are set in motion, there is no turning back. Do you understand?" asked Danielle firmly.

"Yes, yes completely!" said Rebekah bravely as Danielle stroked her hair and kissed her cheek, as she got up from beside Rebekah. Before leaving the room, Danielle began the tape of her real mother's ordeal in the black circus tent, just a few weeks ago.

----------

Danielle had a bittersweet smile on her face as she closed the door behind her. Once again, she had used her considerable skills and power of persuasion to manipulate a young woman into performing for her. But this time it felt different, it was the innocent daughter of someone she knew, someone she had grown to care for, someone she had already manipulated and connived into doing things the woman never would have done herself.

As Danielle slowly walked back down the hallway to let Richard and Lisa know about their quick and apparent success, she was conflicted. Was destroying the man who had ripped she and Richard's life apart, who had taken her sister from them forever, worth potentially ruining two other, innocent lives. Danielle was no longer sure.

Danielle opened the master bedroom door and both Richard and Lisa were already awake as Lisa gave Richard his second wakeup call. Letting her robe fall to the floor, Danielle joined them in bed, kissing Richard long and passionately as she still felt guilty about slapping him the night before.

"You'll never guess what I caught Rebekah doing?" said Danielle teasing.

"Watching dirty movies and masturbating," was Richard's ho-hum response, as Lisa interrupted Richard's wakeup call to look up and listen to the conversation.

"How did you know, you sly bastard!" said Danielle, somewhat impressed.

"Well, it's not like I'm clairvoyant or anything...I couldn't get to sleep after my earlier wakeup call...and by the way this beats the hell out of an alarm clock..." said Richard, stroking Lisa's face, "...so I went to my office because my curiosity was killing me about what the two of you had done with Rebekah last night to return to bed just reeking of sex...not that I don't love the smell."

"And?" asked Lisa, as she licked the head of Richard's now engorged cock.

"And she was on the computer watching the DVDs she squirreled away in her backpack before we came back from Deborah's fuck pad. Needless to say, she was rather intently involved as I tuned in," concluded Richard.

"What time was that?" asked Danielle.

"It must have been 2:30 or 3:00," replied Richard.

"Jesus, then the poor thing was up all night," said Danielle. "She was still hard at it when I went to her room at 5:30. She had her feet up on the desk and was having one hell of a party all by herself."

"Did you call her on it?" asked Richard.

"Yeah," said Danielle. "I got her to own up to what she was doing and talk about it frankly. We had a long talk...and to make a long story short...SHE HAS AGREED TO DO IT! As a matter of fact, I didn't have to manipulate her very much at all. She pretty much came to the decision herself."

"That's amazing," said Richard enthused. "I wasn't looking forward to having to put the screws to her again, like we did last night. It was just so painful, watching her anguished like that."

"Well now, that sounds like it calls for a celebration," said Lisa energetically, as she straddled Richard's cock, grabbing it with her right hand as she made it disappear into her pussy.

Lisa was leaning forward now as her other hand drew Danielle's face to hers as she engaged her in a long warm kiss. Richard reached out and stroked Danielle's backside as he encouraged her to straddle his face.

Within moments, both women were rocking their pussies back and forth on Richard's cock and tongue and wrapping their arms around each other as they drove their own tongues down each other's throats. They were completely consumed with passion as the pressure of manipulating, persuading or subtly torturing poor little Rebekah was no longer on the table.

As they all surrendered to their desires, they knew they would all be late for work this morning, but then, their major objective already seemed to have taken care of itself. As they filled each other's needs again and again, they re-explored every possible combination of lovemaking that a menage could offer.

They had lost track of time as they brought each other to orgasm after orgasm, celebrating their success. It was not until Danielle rolled off Richard's cock to catch her breath as he continued to kiss Lisa passionately and fingered her pussy that Danielle saw Rebekah standing there.

"Hello kitten!" said Danielle somewhat startled. "How long have you been standing there?"

"For a little while. I didn't want to interrupt you until you...I...I finished the movie and I wanted to tell you right away," said Rebekah nervously as she struggled to know what to say.

"So, you watched the whole movie?" asked Danielle very deliberately.

"Yes," said Rebekah her voice trembling not being able to take her eyes off Richard's re-energizing cock, as Lisa stroked it with her left hand. Lisa had her head on Richard's shoulder now as she watched and listened to Rebekah speak.

"So, what have you decided?" asked Lisa, smiling at Rebekah.

"What did Richard say?" asked Rebekah, looking at Danielle.

"Is that really what you want Rebekah?" asked Richard, finally speaking himself. "Are you really ready to do this? You've a virgin. You've never been with a man before."

Danielle had reached out and taken Rebekah's hand and she had moved to sit on the edge of the bed next to Danielle and Richard as Rebekah continued to be fascinated by Richard's growing penis as Lisa stroked him to full erection.

"Yes," said Rebekah as she looked into Danielle's eyes. "If you can teach me what to do."

As Rebekah uttered these last words, she slipped the silk robe from her shoulders and let it drop to the bed. Reaching out with her quivering right hand she timidly grabbed Richard's cock. As she did so, Lisa placed her hand over Rebekah's and guided it up and down as Richard's penis pulsed in the young girl's soft hand.

Danielle was leaning forward now, kissing Rebekah softly on the lips as she softly kneaded her left nipple. Kissing Rebekah on the ear gently, Danielle whispered, "watch me closely and do what I do," as she wrapped her arm around Rebekah and drew her head down toward Richard's cock as she took it in her own mouth and sucked it briefly a few inches into her mouth before licking it from top to bottom.

Rebekah's head was right next to Danielle's now, just inches from Richard's cock. "OK, now you," said Danielle as Rebekah tentatively leaned forward and took Richard's cock into her mouth as her body began to tremble.

"That's right kitten. Lick it and suck it. Keep stroking it with your hand. Each time you take it in your mouth, try to go deeper. Deeper until you can feel it going down your throat," said Danielle softly as she continued to lick and kiss Rebekah's ear, tugging on her nipple harder as she did so.

"That's right kitten. Take it deeper, deeper. You're going to have a hard time breathing at first as you take it all the way down your throat, so don't be frightened," said Danielle in encouragement. "Eventually you'll adjust your breathing and it will be OK. Good, good kitten. You're almost all the way there."

Rebekah was making whining noises now as she struggled to swallow the massive cock. But she refused to stop. She had to prove to them all that she could do it. And besides, she was on fire with excitement at finally having a cock in her mouth, able to feel and taste the salty juice that was dripping from the end.

Lisa had shifted lower in the bed next to Richard and was sucking and licking Rebekah's other breast now as she gently fingered Rebekah's clit with her thumb and index finger.

Danielle was kissing Rebekah's neck now, first one side and then the other as her breasts flopped across Rebekah's back. Danielle continued to knead Rebekah's other nipple as she massaged her ass with her other hand, eventually sucking her index finger into her mouth to lubricate it before driving it into Rebekah's virgin ass.

Rebekah was squealing and moaning now as she took Richard's cock all the way down her throat. Lisa and Danielle's fingers inside her were quickly driving her toward an orgasm as her squeals and moans made her mouth vibrate around Richard's swollen cock. Rebekah's body was undulating as the orgasm began to wash across her and her nubile young body quivered as her pert youthful breasts swelled in and out as her breathing became labored.

As Rebekah moaned even more loudly, her orgasm swelled inside her and it was just too much for Richard as Rebekah could feel his cock begin to pulse inside her mouth. Never having sucked cock before, Rebekah was unprepared for the massive waves of cum that filled her throat and mouth as she choked, unable to breath.

Startled, Rebekah pulled her head away from Richard's cock as loads of cum continued to spurt all over her face and hair. Choking on the cum that filled her mouth and throat it began to dribble down both sided of Rebekah's mouth as she struggled to catch her breath.

Sitting upright now, Rebekah was breathing hard and looking straight at Richard as he smiled at her approvingly.

"Thank you, Rebekah. That was truly amazing for your first time. You did really, really well. Don't you think so ladies?" said Richard.

"Yes," said Danielle approvingly as she kissed Rebekah's eyes, licking the stinging cum away.

"That was wonderful," said Lisa, as she licked the cum from the left side of Rebekah's face and Danielle did the same from the other side. Both women took turns kissing Rebekah passionately and driving their tongues deep into her mouth, as they licked the rest of the cum from the corners of her lips and her chin.

Both women were holding Rebekah tightly as she could feel their breasts and body jewelry pressed against her red-hot skin. Rebekah collapsed, exhausted with her head on Richard's chest as her young breasts enveloped Richard's still pulsing cock.

Danielle and Lisa joined Rebekah with their heads on Richard's chest as they continued to kiss Rebekah, all the while stroking and massaging her back and ass with their hands.

As Rebekah lay there exhausted, but contented, she had a dreamy look in her eyes as she gazed at Danielle intently.

"Can your husband...can Richard be inside me?" begged Rebekah, as she continued to be consumed by the burning lust she had never known until yesterday.

Danielle smiled at Rebekah sweetly and stroked her hair softly as she leaned forward and kissed Rebekah's ear yet again.

"Not yet precious, but soon," said Danielle as she continued to kiss and lick Rebekah's ear. "You'll have to wait for your birthday and then I'll wrap it up for you....along with all your many, many other presents!"

12