The Product Ch. 35

Story Info
John’s raving reverend rampage backfired with cartel boss.
6.5k words
4.59
3.2k
3
0

Part 35 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*

Danielle and Lisa eventually rolled Rebekah off Richard so he could get up and finally get to the office. The ladies decided to give Rebekah a little more of the special female attention they had given her last night, but this time, they knew she would remember every minute of their tongues, fingers and lips that were about to drive her to one frenzied orgasm after another. When they were through with her, they knew Rebekah would forever crave the attention that only another woman could provide her.

For the next hour Rebekah never stopped cumming. Rebekah had one explosive orgasm after another until she passed out, completely overwhelmed by the relentless onslaught of Danielle and Lisa's tongues and lips on her swollen clit.

As Rebekah lay between Danielle and Lisa, they smiled at each other.

"I think she will remember that," said Lisa smiling.

"I'm surprised you can still talk. My tongue is about ready to fall off," said Danielle, still panting from the exertion. "Can you stay with our little princess today? I really don't think it would be a good idea to leave her here alone."

"Sure, at this point I could use some actual rest," said Lisa trying to catch her own breath.

Danielle reached over and stroked Danielle's luscious breast.

"You and Richard haven't given me much rest since I met you. Not that I'm complaining, of course," said Lisa as she reached across Rebekah's body and stroked Danielle wet pussy with her index finger.

"Let's talk in the shower," said Danielle, motioning with her head toward the bathroom, "and let our angel sleep."

As the women padded off toward the bathroom, Danielle pinched Lisa on the ass. "You had better get some rest today girl, because you won't be getting any tonight."

"Well, that will give me something to look forward to, won't it?" said Lisa coyly as she vamped over her shoulder.

"Yes, it will," said Danielle as she grabbed a hand full of Lisa's lovely soft ass, playfully squeezing it. "All kidding aside, I have a hunch our little princess is going to sleep most of the day. She was up all night watching her mother's, I mean Deborah's, dirty movies. You should be able to get plenty of rest."

"You and Richard keep making that distinction, qualifying your remark when you refer to Deborah as Rebekah's mother. It is almost as though you think she isn't. Is she?" asked Lisa with great curiosity.

Looking Lisa straight in the eye now, Danielle considered her response.

"It is a long story, but no...she isn't. She is Jana's daughter, but neither of them knows it, and we want to keep it that way, at least for now," said Danielle. "Jana was led to belive Rebekah died during childbirth."

"So, she's the boys' sister?" asked Lisa, incredulously.

"Yes," said Danielle.

"Well, that should absolutely be some family reunion," said Lisa, incredulously.

"Trust me, it will be, and very soon. Believe me, it is going to be a real Kodak moment," said Danielle, smiling wickedly. "But back to the task at hand."

"If she wakes up, is there anything you want me to do?" asked Lisa, interrupting, as they climbed in the shower together.

"If she wakes up, just talk to her. Let her talk to you about anything she wants. Try to get a sense of what she is thinking," said Danielle. "Reassure her that Richard is at the office doing what he can for her mother. And if she gets frisky, well you know what to do!" said Danielle smiling.

"OK then, what time will you be home?" asked Lisa.

"I should be home early. I just need to get Heather off to the airport and take care of some other housekeeping stuff at the office," said Danielle. "If you get a chance, and the opportunity presents itself, take Rebekah back on to our website and watch some more videos with her. Focus on Jana. I don't want her becoming fixated on you or me. I made that mistake with Jana myself and I don't want to repeat it. I have a hunch, if you watch some of the video together, she is going to have a lot of questions. The higher we can get her sexual I.Q. before her birthday, the better she is going to do on screen."

"Will do," said Lisa as she and Danielle shampooed each other's hair and then washed each other's bodies, before rinsing; and drying each other and then drying and styling one another's hair and doing their makeup, which all seemed to be coming a ritual for the two women. Eventually they headed to the kitchen for some breakfast before Danielle took off to the office.

----------

Last night had been the first in some time Sophie did not spend wrapped in Jana's arms as they made love to the point of exhaustion. Not that Sophie lacked attention though, as the boys constantly filled her with their hard and needy cocks. Sophie was enjoying her new body. The boys were far more attentive to her now than they had been before, and she liked the attention.

Sophie was up first and quickly showered before heading off to the playroom to check in on Jana, who was sound asleep as she peeked in on her. By the time Sophie got to the kitchen, the boys had already showered, and they walked in at the same time, sitting, and breakfasting together while Jana continued to sleep.

Sophie had stopped by the conference room on the way to breakfast and backed up and watched part of the tape from the camera in the playroom from last night, so she knew now that Jana had been up virtually all night. Sophie decided to let her sleep until lunch time and then they could resume their schedule, particularly in the workout room on the pole with the boys. Sophie decided to spend the morning at the pool with the boys. She was particularly looking forward to having Todd's magic hands kneading every muscle in her body.

----------

Richard drove straight into the office, relieved that everything had worked out so well. He felt lucky that Rebekah had been so easy to handle, especially given Danielle and Lisa's reaction to his ham-handed, but ultimately effective ploy, for pushing her into submitting her virgin body to them on camera.

As Richard walked briskly through the waiting room, he was feeling really good about life. Things were on track and they were nearing the finish line after their two years of intensive planning and scheming.

Richard's hubris was short lived, the bold headline at the top of the morning newspaper on the coffee table in the waiting room caught his attention. Richard grabbed the front section of the newspaper and took it with him to his office.

"Messages are on your desk, I'll bring you coffee," was Ms. Ames greeting as Richard strode into his office as he smiled weakly and nodded to his assistant.

As Richard sat down at his desk and read the headline more closely and the accompanying story a grimace darkened his face. What the fuck had Big John done, Richard asked himself. It was on the front page of the goddamn newspaper! It was above the fucking fold!

"RAGING REVEREND REEKS HAVOC ON WOULD BE RAPISTS!" was the bold headline, as the story followed:

What are being described as would be rapists were apprehended by Los Angeles county sheriff's deputies in a remote unincorporated area of the Mojave Desert between Victorville and Lucerne Valley yesterday afternoon after receiving an anonymous phone tip from one of the presumed assailants cell phone.

Arriving at the scene, deputies found a distraught woman who was apparently the target of an assault waiting for them, with the three suspected assailants hogtied with zip ties on the ground, naked except for their denim gang style vests. Deputies were guided to the scene by the plumes of black smoke billowing from the suspected assailants burning van.

According to the victim, a masked preacher seemingly sprang from nowhere wielding a shotgun and subdued the suspected assailants before having the female victim bind the men with zip ties. The masked preacher eventually assaulted the three suspects with a shovel, severely injuring them, before disappearing.

A subsequent search of the area for the masked preacher was unsuccessful but did result in the sheriff's deputies locating a freshly dug grave, which they surmise the suspects intended for their victim.

The three suspects were eventually transported to the local hospital for treatment of their injuries and remain under guard. A hospital spokesperson said each of the suspects sustained fractured jaws, elbows, and knees, and ankles in the assault by the presumed preacher and were in traction under heavy sedation.

The potential victim was treated for scratches and lacerations she sustained in the assault and was subsequently released from the hospital. In the initial police report, the victim described her rescue as a miracle, an act of God, and wanted to express her gratitude to the man who she referred to as "The Reverend" for saving her. She described the man as being very tall and big framed, dressed all in black with a clerical collar.

Although the story continued to the interior pages, Richard put the newspaper down and dialed Big John. Richard suspected he would get a fuller version of the story directly from the horse's mouth, or the reverend's mouth, as the case may be.

The photo accompanying the story, showing the three sorry assholes being rolled off on gurneys at the scene, identified them by name, so there was no doubt in Richard's mind which servant of God had been wielding the shovel.

As Ms. Ames arrived with Richard's coffee, she could hear him on the phone, shouting.

"What the fuck were you thinking! Jesus H. Christ, I specifically told you not to go nuclear. What part of that didn't you understand!" shouted Richard as Ms. Ames sat his coffee down on the desk and beat a hasty retreat, not having to be told to shut the door on the way out.

"They were going to kill that girl...fuck 'em!" offered Big John in self-defense.

"Couldn't you have just left them tied up?" pleaded Richard in exasperation.

"My blood was up! They were going to torture and murder that poor little black girl!" said Big John in consternation.

Richard paused for a moment now. That was a bit of information that was not in the story. She was a black girl. Now it was clear to Richard why Big John had gone off the reservation. He saw his wife in the young black women. Richard revised his estimate of the situation. Those three sorry sonsofbitches were lucky Big John had not killed them.

"OK," said Richard, "it is water under the bridge now. But steer clear of Lancaster for a while. We can't afford for you to be recognized. This fucking story isn't going to go away any time soon and you're going to have reporters snooping around. This is the kind of shit the media eats up. This story has legs and will get a lot of ink and airtime, so keep your fucking head down. Please!" concluded Richard, still exasperated with Big John as he hung up.

----------

It was late when Deirdre arrived at the office. The entire complex was a hive of activity as she peeked into the various studios to see what was going on and then rode the elevator to the third floor. First, Deirdre peeked into the boys' room and discovered that they were still asleep. She decided to leave them that way for now.

Next, Deirdre decided to check in on Heather, and if she were awake, she would fill her in on her itinerary for the day and discuss her plans for her. She was going to have to sell her on the plastic surgery, although, if push came to shove, her contract was noticeably clear on that subject, but Deirdre much preferred persuasion.

As Deirdre peeked into Heather's suite, she did not see her, but she could hear someone in the bathroom. When Deirdre walked into the bathroom, she could see that Heather had just finished doing her hair and was putting on her makeup. As Heather looked up, Deirdre smiled to herself. This might be easier than she thought, Heather had styled her hair like Jane's from the previous day and was making herself up in the same fashion as well.

"Good morning my dear," said Deirdre warmly. "I just wanted to stop by and personally congratulate you for your performance yesterday. You did a truly remarkable job...just like a pro."

"Why thank you, thank you very much," said Heather pleased with the praise.

"I didn't get to talk to you last night before I left. It appeared you were quite busy at the time," said Deirdre smiling.

"Yeah," said Heather smiling sheepishly, "I did have kind of a full dance card."

"Very full," said Deirdre still smiling, "as far as I could see."

"I'm paying for it today. I'm not looking forward to sitting on the airplane for hours this afternoon, not in my current condition," confided Heather.

"It will feel better in a couple of days," said Deirdre, knowingly.

"I had a long chat with Jana earlier this morning. I'm really looking forward to meeting her," offered Heather.

"Did you. When?" asked Deirdre.

"I stopped by the boys' room right about dawn to check in on them and Jana startled me when I heard her voice coming from the TV," said Heather. "She had been up with the boys most of the night on the closed circuit, catching up."

"I'm pleased to hear that," said Deirdre warmly. "It felt good to let Jana reunite with the boys."

"When I left, she was still sitting there watching them sleep. Typical mother, huh?" said Heather.

"Well, not exactly," said Deirdre laughing sardonically. "When you are through, can you join me in my office? I need to go over some stuff with you before you leave for the airport. OK?"

"Sure," said Heather. "Half an hour OK?"

"Perfect," said Deirdre as she headed for the door. "See you then."

----------

Richard was busy on the phones. He decided to dive into the cases he had been neglecting to distract himself from his concerns about the can of worms that Big John may have opened. He was relieved that he had a couple of days before he would have to don his kidnapper hat again with Rebekah.

Hopefully, in a week this would all be over, and Rebekah would be reunited with her mother...her real mother! As for Deborah, she and Martin were long overdue for their days of reckoning.

As Richard looked down, the light was buzzing on his phone. It was his assistant and a lady named Lilith was calling for him. What could she want, Richard asked himself, as he picked up the phone?

"Good morning Lilith, it is so nice to hear from you. This is an unexpected pleasure," said Richard warmly. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"Oh, nothing in particular," said Lilith blithely, in what could only be described as a sultry voice, certainly not the voice of a head mistress. "I just wanted to check in and see how dear Rebekah was doing and to ask you to tell her that her friends are missing her."

"How nice," said Richard, wondering what her real motive might be. "I'm sure Rebekah will be pleased to hear that."

"Have you enrolled her in school yet?" asked Lilith. "I'd hate to see her fall behind."

"Actually, we decided not to enroll her in any of the local schools," said Richard as he continued to wonder what Lilith was actually up to. "We were concerned that it would be too much of a cultural shock. Instead, we have decided to home school her in the meantime, until her mother's situation resolves itself. We've hired a retired teacher to assist us."

"Well, how kind of you. That certainly can't be inexpensive," said Lilith.

"Actually, it worked out quit well. Rebekah's tutor will be staying with us as well, in exchange for her room and board. She was a real find. She and Rebekah really hit it off and she is very gifted," said Richard smiling to himself. "You'd be surprised how much she and my wife have already been able to teach Rebekah. As a matter of fact, they started early this morning before I left the house."

"That is encouraging, isn't it?" said Lilith, trying to sound enthused.

"Yes, that girl has a real head on her shoulders. She got down to business right away," said Richard smiling wickedly to himself at the double meaning.

"I'm so please," exuded Lilith, who paused for a moment, "But I also wanted to talk to you personally. As I indicated to you yesterday, we have offered Rebekah a scholarship for the rest of the year, if she agrees to go on mission for us, and I just wanted to let you know, and perhaps you could discuss this with her mother as well, that we would be willing to forgive the room and board and tuition that is already owed, if Rebekah were to accept this offer."

"I see," said Richard noncommittally.

"I know Rebekah would be disappointed if she had to put college off," continued Lilith, "but as adults, we have to look out for her overall best interest. Don't you think?"

"You're absolutely right," said Richard, wondering just what was so special about these damn missions. Lilith did not strike him as someone who was imbued with missionary zeal. Although, he thought to himself wickedly, he would certainly like to see her in the missionary position! "When Rebekah's mother returns, I'll discuss your generous offer with her. I'm sure she would be relieved to know that Rebekah has such a good option available to her."

"Why thank you Richard. That is most kind of you. Please give my best to Rebekah and remember to tell her that Bilhan and Hagar send their love too," said Lilith as she hung up.

Bilhan and Hagar, Richard thought to himself, who the hell names themselves or their kids names like that. That is an odd bunch at that school, Richard continued to reflect. And Lilith, what kind of a last name was 'Slaaf-Handelen' he had never heard of anyone with that last name before. They were strange birds, Richard thought as he shook his head and went back to work on the phones.

----------

As Deirdre walked into her office, her assistant handed her a pair of car keys. "Here," said Melicent, "the gentleman who was here yesterday, I believe his name was Hank, dropped these off and said they were the spare keys for Lisa's car. He said he dropped a bunch of stuff for her off in the car too. He asked me to give these to you or Lisa when you got in."

"Thank you, Melicent," said Deirdre, smiling unconvincingly. "I'll give them to Lisa this evening. She won't be in today. Heather will be along in a little while. Go ahead and send her right in. I'm just going to be on the phone."

As Deirdre opened the door to her office she remembered, "Are Heather's airline reservations all set?"

"Yes," said Melicent, "She'll be flying out at two."

"Great. See if Tom can drive her to the airport. I'm sure they'll want to bid each other a fond farewell," instructed Deirdre as she closed the door, smiling to herself.

The first thing Deirdre decided to take care of was to call Contreras and let him know about the change in plans. He would be doing more than tightening a pussy in a few days. He would be redoing Heather completely. After watching Heather yesterday, Deirdre had an epiphany...her plan was now to take advantage of the uncanny similarity between Heather and Jana and have Dr. Contreras work his magic and turn Heather into Jana 2.0., as she was calling it.

Deirdre had been concerned for some time that their personal appearance schedule for Jana was too aggressive and that it would be difficult for one person to hold up under the strain and stress of all the traveling, not to mention the physical exertion and mental fatigue that would be involved. And if Jana got sick, everything would fall apart.

By having Contreras craft a second Jana, they could split up the schedule and give both women an opportunity to rest occasionally. Perhaps, thought Deirdre, they might even be able to add some dates and increase the revenue. If she were able to get Heather comfortable with the idea, things would go much smoother and she knew that Heather would probably just naturally be gamer for some of the exotic things they were envisioning.

12