The Product Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre was just concluding her call with Dr. Contreras as Heather came through the door. "Oh, doctor, Heather just walked in. Let me put you on speaker phone and introduce you. Heather, this is Dr. Contreras on the phone. He is at the ranch and he will be performing your cosmetic surgery. He'll be tightening you up in places that you just stretched out very recently," continued Deirdre as she raised her eyebrow smiling, "and firming up your backside and enhancing your breasts, as we discussed."

"Hello doctor. Nice to talk to you. I'm looking forward to it. I'm so excited," said Heather enthusiastically.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well," said Contreras politely. "I'll look forward to meeting you in the flesh, so to speak, tomorrow."

"All right doc," said Deirdre with a note of finality, "I don't want to hold you up, so let me say goodbye for now and I'll fill Heather in on what we have discussed. Bye!" said Deirdre as she hung up.

Heather had walked over to the couch and picked up a small cushion that she placed in the bottom of the chair as she sat across the desk from Deirdre, hoping she would not notice.

"Well then," said Deirdre with enthusiasm, "are you excited? Are you looking forward to seeing the new you?"

"Yes, yes of course," said Heather with genuine excitement. "I've always wanted to have larger, firmer breasts...and what women wouldn't want to shave a little off the other end!"

"I'm glad you're looking forward to it," said Deirdre. "You've done so well in such a short time. I can't tell you how impressed I have been with your performance thus far. You just seem to be a natural."

"Well thank you," said Heather, pleased with the accolades. "I honestly am just doing what comes natural...and enjoying every minute of it."

"You were very impressive yesterday. Both as a sexual athlete and as an actress. Everyone was impressed with the way you transformed yourself into Jane," said Deirdre, laying it on thick.

"I really enjoyed that," said Heather.

"I can tell," said Deirdre, getting ready to sink the hook. "I see you have made yourself up to look like Jane again."

"Yes, I kind of liked the look," said Heather. "What do you think?"

"I thought you looked beautiful before and you look beautiful now," said Deirdre truthfully, but continuing to feed more line into the water.

"That's very kind. I have a hard time seeing that myself, when I'm around such stunning beauties as Lisa and yourself...and Jana."

"Do you feel comfortable looking like Jane and playing Jane?" asked Deirdre.

"Yes. In a way it is liberating, being someone else. You don't have to worry about what you think or what you would do. You just do what they would do," said Heather rather philosophically.

"That's an interesting idea. I've never thought of it quit that way," said Deirdre pausing before she tried to sink the hook. "You've obviously enjoyed looking like and playing Jane...How would you like to look like and BE Jana?"

Heather just sat there for a moment, trying to make sure she understood what Deirdre was suggesting, that she had heard her right.

"Look and be Jana. What exactly do you mean?" asked Heather cautiously.

"I'm asking if you would like to become a second Jana," said Deirdre calmly. "To look just like her and to be just like her and to do the same things and share the same celebrity that she will soon be experiencing when she goes on tour."

"Let me make sure I understand your precisely, you want to perform plastic surgery on me and make me look exactly like her, right?" asked Heather nervously.

"Yes, as Dr. Contreras put it, you would become Jana version 2.0," said Deirdre. "That's not the way I would put it. Honestly, when I watched you yesterday, I was thinking you could have easily been Jane's twin sister," said Deirdre trying to close the deal. "The question is...would you like to be Jana's twin sister?"

Heather paused for a long time and Deirdre decided to say nothing, to let Heather work her way through this in her own mind. Finally, Heather looked up at Deirdre and said, "Jana is so beautiful. And I would be beautiful like that too?"

"Yes, exactly," said Deirdre confidently.

"What would I have to do?" asked Heather.

"Everything that Jana does. But the good news is, it isn't anything you haven't done already and done well, and enjoyed, I might add. It would just be a lot more often and with many more partners," said Deirdre. "You would be traveling a lot and potentially seeing much of the world. You'd be staying in the best hotels and eating in the finest restaurants. And everyone would recognize you, wherever you traveled. You would be a celebrity."

"This is a big step. Honestly, I wasn't prepared for this when I walked in here this morning, said Heather earnestly. "I thought I was going to make a couple of porn movies and get my tits done. So, pardon me if I am a bit overwhelmed."

"That's OK, take your time," said Deirdre warmly. "To be honest, until I saw you playing Jane...being Jane, yesterday, I hadn't even considered the idea of you becoming another Jana."

"How does Jana feel about it?" asked Heather, almost out of the blue.

"Shit,

" thought Deirdre. She hadn't thought of that. As her mind raced, she realized suddenly that she might have to finesse this idea with Jana too.

Deirdre's mind raced even faster, and she finally thought she had the answer.

"I haven't discussed it with Jana yet, I wanted it to be a surprise. But I'm sure she will be pleased. After all, she won't have to bear the arduous burden of doing the entire tour herself and it will afford her the opportunity to spend more time with her boys, now that they can be together again."

"I think you're right," said Heather. "Jana would like to be able to spend more time with her boys. Who knows, maybe we could even spend some time with them together."

You horny bitch! Thought Deirdre to herself in amusement. You are even one step ahead of me on that one. That will be a real Kodak moment too, thought Deirdre. Twins on twins, it is downright cinematic!

"So," said Deirdre pausing, "Are you in Heather?"

"You mean am I in Jana!" said Jana 2.0 smiling.

"I'm so happy to hear you are on board. Let's walk downstairs and celebrate with a cup of coffee. What do you think?" said Deirdre as she stood. "And remember, I want to surprise Jana, so not a word about this when you get to the ranch. OK?"

"Absolutely," said the newest Jana as she stood and took the cushion she had been sitting on and tossed it back on the couch. As she did, she saw another cushion land right next to it.

The newest Jana turned and looked at Deirdre with a bemused smile and a raised eyebrow. "You were the previous appointment then?" asked the new Jana, not needing an answer.

"Lisa was the appointment, I was collateral damage," said Deirdre smiling as they both rubbed their sore asses and walked out the door to the cafeteria.

----------

"Wake up sleepy head," said Sophie as she squeezed Jana's bicep, trying to wake her up. "Come on, it's already lunchtime. I let you sleep as long as I could."

"Lunchtime? What time is it?" said Jana groggily as she struggled to wake up.

"It's a little after twelve and the boys and I are getting hungry," said Sophie. "Why don't you take a shower and join us. Then you can get a little sun before it's time to start working with the boys in the exercise room."

"Will you shower with me?" asked Jana.

"Of course, sweetie," said Sophie as she leaned over and kissed Jana, knowing that Jana had more in mind than soap and shampoo.

----------

Lisa had spent the better part of the morning out by the pool, soaking up some rays while she could. She was under strict orders from Deirdre, Danielle, damn this was confusing, Lisa thought, she was under strict orders from her sister-wife, yes that was better, to keep the lily-white Rebekah away from the sun.

Danielle, her sister-wife Lisa reminded herself, was convinced that Rebekah would look that much more virginal for the camera if she retained her lily-white complexion. And sister-wife was probably right, Lisa told herself. Looking at her smart phone, Lisa could see it was a little after noon. She decided it was time to check in on Rebekah again and see if she was still sleeping.

As Lisa quietly opened the door, she could see Rebekah on her side with her back to her, stretching as though she were starting to wake up. Walking around the bed, Lisa now saw something completely different. Rebekah was not doing her morning stretches at all but had her middle and index fingers firmly inside her pussy as she started to cum letting out a huge moan.

Rebekah's eyes were closed and Lisa had been very quiet, so Rebekah was startled when Lisa sat down on the edge of the bed and gave her a sharp slap on the ass as she was in the final throes of what had to be her 100th orgasm of the last 24 hours.

"Rise and shine cupcake," said Lisa as Rebekah was jolted awake by the slap and the tingly warm pain emanating from her backside. "Time to get up. It is lunchtime and I'm hungry."

"Good morning," said Rebekah, smiling sweetly at Lisa. "Where is everyone?"

"Danielle and Richard have gone to work, and Beatrice is in the kitchen fixing us some lunch. So, in the shower with you. Pronto!" said Lisa with girlish good humor.

"Will you take a shower with me?" asked Rebekah. "And wash and style my hair? I want to be pretty for later."

Shower huh? Thought Lisa. Something told Lisa that was not the only hair she would have her fingers in, in a minute. And later huh? I wonder what this little sex kitten had in mind for 'later'.

"Sure cupcake," said Lisa as she leaned over and kissed Rebekah on the lips.

"Oh good," said Rebekah excitedly.

"After all, we have to get Richard out of your hair," said Lisa as they walked to the bathroom. "At least until later," added Lisa as she pinched Rebekah on the ass."

Lisa had to laugh at the stunning shade of red Rebekah turned at the last comment, her lily-white body blushing a bright crimson red from head to toe.

----------

Back in her office now, Deirdre quickly began checking off items on her "to do" list. About halfway down the list was "Jana and Boys." Deirdre spent some time watching and fast-forwarding through Jana's lengthy conversation with her sons, looking for some insight into their state of minds.

Deirdre was surprised how open they were with each other, with all of them completely unselfconscious about their nudity in front of each other on screen. She was also intrigued about their frank discussion about the sex acts they had performed in front of each other and with other people previously.

But the message that was loud and clear from all three of them was that they wanted to be with each other...they missed each other, not to mention the fact that all three of them desperately wanted to live out their deepest fantasies with each other. Deirdre resolved to take care of that. She owed that to Jana, in addition to the fact that it could work to her own advantage as well

Deirdre made a note to have Jana's boys start learning the routine that Todd and Paul had developed for their road show with Jana. Deirdre concluded that Lisa could be some help here and if not, she could stand in occasionally herself, until their mother arrived.

Quickly recognizing the opportunity to create a bit of synergy, Deirdre decided that she would bring Jana back from Arizona in the next couple of days and have them start practicing the pole dancing routine with her own boys, instead of Todd and Paul. Deirdre was sure Jana would jump at the opportunity to be close to her sons over the next few months if she offered Jana to take them as her partners on the road tour.

With Todd and Paul already at the ranch, Deirdre would keep them there and have them start to develop a close working relationship with Jana 2.0 in preparation for learning the pole dance routine from Sophie and the boys, after she recuperated from her surgery.

Next Deirdre decided to watch the video of she and Lisa with Rebekah from this morning. Deirdre wanted to see if the younger version of Jana would have the same sort of love affair with the camera. As Deirdre watched she was stunned how Rebekah's alabaster skin just burned into the lens. Rebekah's movements were fluid and graceful, like a ballerina, and as she suspected, Rebekah's milky white skin gave her a look of innocence that made Deirdre wet as she watched herself and Lisa lustfully lick and suck that very innocence away.

As Deirdre continued to watch the tape, her attention was drawn to her own and Lisa's bodies. Deirdre was amazed how sexy and erotic they looked with the body jewelry on their breasts and pussies as it swung freely on their flesh and sparkled as the lights hit it. Deirdre hadn't worn her jewelry for years, and she had never worn the jewelry on screen and as she watched, she was stunned how erotic and exotic it made them look as they mercilessly pushed Rebekah to one orgasm after another.

Although the images on the screen aroused Deirdre as a woman, the remarkable marketing opportunity she was looking at was not lost on her either. The jewelry was a branding opportunity, pure and simple, the businesswoman in Deirdre told herself.

Deirdre was surprised she had not thought about this a long time ago. The jewelry on she and Lisa's breasts and pussies immediately differentiated their identities from other actors thrashing around naked on screen for other studios. Yes, it was an opportunity to create their own identifiable brand and differentiate themselves from the rest of the market!

Deirdre immediately picked up the phone to call her jeweler and ordered four more sets of body jewelry for the other women in her growing stable of performers; picking stones and silver or gold settings appropriate to each woman's skin, eye or hair color.

As Deirdre was on the phone with the jeweler, she had another brainstorm. She decided to also order a gold chain for Rebekah to wear around her waist as a birthday gift. Danielle wanted to order some trinkets that could hang from the chain, but she let the jeweler know she would have to get back to him on that later.

Next, Deirdre was on the phone again with Dr. Contreras, arranging for Sophie and Jana to be pierced right away and to take care of Jana 2.0 after she arrived. Deirdre wanted Jana to be back on her game when she arrived back at Edge. Deirdre had already arranged for the jeweler to overnight the jewelry to the ranch.

Deirdre decided that she and Lisa could pierce Rebekah, just as her mother had done for her. Deirdre made another note to stop on the way home and pickup what she would need.

Next Deirdre decided to check in with Lisa, to see how things were going with Rebekah. The phone rang several times before Lisa picked up. "This is Lisa," said the breathless voice on the other end.

"You sound out of breath," said Deirdre, suspecting she knew the reason.

"We've been snorkeling," deadpanned Lisa.

"I thought I told you to keep her out of the sun," said Deirdre concerned, as she was slow to pick up on the joke.

"We've been snorkeling in the bedroom," replied Lisa in a more sarcastic voice.

"Oh yeah, sorry," said Deirdre finally getting the joke. "Where is she now? Can you talk?"

"She went to the bathroom to wash up," said Lisa, still somewhat out of breath. "I've never seen someone who could cum as much as this girl."

"I have," said Deirdre laughing. "And they have the same DNA."

"She's like the energizer bunny, with a pussy," complained Lisa.

"Well, I was thinking about piercing the bunny like us tonight. I've already ordered her a set of jewelry. Are you up to it? Have you ever done it before?" asked Deirdre.

"Yeah, sure," replied Lisa. "We used to do that in the shop when I was a stylist."

"Good," said Deirdre, "Then I'll come home early, and we can get it done before Richard gets home."

"You realize she's going to be out of commission for a couple of days, don't you," reminded Lisa.

"Yeah, I know," replied Deirdre, "but that is part of the plan. No more orgasms for her until her birthday. Dr. Deirdre's orders."

"Mistress Deirdre's, the way I heard it," replied Lisa laughing.

"The walls have ears," said Deirdre laughing. "Besides, you were complaining just a few minutes ago."

"That was then," said Lisa chuckling, "this is now! Oops, she's on her way back."

"Well then, you'd better feed the prisoner her last meal," said Deirdre, about to hang up."

"Fine" said Lisa, "provided I don't have to go on a diet too!"

"Trust me, everything is on the menu for you," said Deirdre trying to mimic Lisa's sultry voice. "Bon Appetite, Bye!"

12