The Product Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebekah was self-conscious about the fact that every man they passed stopped to leer at them and ogle them from head to toe, but always stopping at their breasts. She was also conscious about the dirty looks they were getting from virtually every woman or girl they passed over the age of fourteen.

Danielle turned and opened the door to a brightly lit shop near the end of the corridor. As Rebekah looked in the display window, she noticed that most of the clothing was of the revealing variety that seemed to be Danielle's preference.

"Fabricio, I have a new customer for you," said Danielle loudly to the handsome man at the back of the shop, shaking his finger at a young man who appeared to be getting a tongue lashing. "As a matter of fact, I have two new customers for you."

"Miss Danielle, it is so nice to see you," gushed Fabricio. "Pardon me, I'm trying to train a new clerk. You know how hard it is to find good help these days. Dio mio!"

"I need you to outfit this beautiful young lady with a proper ensemble. Rebekah, please say hello to Fabricio who is going to work his magic for you and turn you from a little duckling into a beautiful swan," said Danielle. "Aren't you Fabricio?"

"With pleasure," said Fabricio, "but I won't need to work any magic with this giovane e bella donna."

"If you don't speak Italian Rebekah, Fabricio just complimented you and called you a beautiful young woman," Danielle said to Rebekah.

"Thank you, sir," said Rebekah, blushing.

"Mamma mia," said Fabricio, "and so polite too!"

"You know what Rebekah needs, I leave it to you," said Danielle. "Rebekah, go with Fabricio and help him select the colors you like. He will help you select the appropriate clothing. Go on now!"

"Lisa, why don't you pick some new things out as well. I realize it isn't your birthday, so why don't we just call these wedding presents," said Danielle grinning widely.

"Why thank you, my beautiful sister-wife," said Lisa with a hint of sarcasm, as she kissed Danielle's cheek.

"We are going to have to figure out the terminology aren't we," said Danielle in mock earnestness, kissing her back.

"Just as long as it isn't concubine," said Lisa, raising her eyebrow.

"Never that my love," said Danielle, kissing Lisa on the lips tenderly. "How You don't like sister-wife...or does that have too much of a religious connotation?"

"Just as long as I don't have to change my religion," chuckled Lisa.

"By the way," asked Danielle, half seriously, "what religion are you?"

"I'm ecumenical," replied Lisa dryly. "I worship the fertility gods of all pagan religions."

"Wonderful," said Danielle in an over earnest sort of way, as she kissed her on the lips once again, pinching her right nipple. "Then you and I and Richard can all go to the same church!"

A trophy wife browsing in the front of the store looked at them, aghast at their behavior, and both Danielle and Lisa noticed her leering at them. Looking at each other and smiling, the two women embraced tightly and engaged in a long, lingering and very wet kiss, as they mauled each other's breasts. As the trophy wife scurried out of the store, Lisa turned to Danielle and whispered, "Tight ass!"

"Go find some clothes," said Danielle, patting Lisa on the behind. "I'll be on the sofa next to the dressing rooms waiting for you and Rebekah to give me a floor show."

As Lisa and Rebekah walked the imaginary runway between the open dressing room doors and Danielle's sofa, Danielle gave a thumbs up or thumbs down to the various outfits that were presented to her. Occasionally Danielle would ask to see something in a different color and Fabricio would have his new boy shuttle back and forth to the storage room fetching the requested item.

Eventually Danielle moved to the other couch, so the young man had to pass by both open doors as he made his increasingly frequent trips. Lisa, realizing what Danielle was up to and put on a real show for the young man. Rebekah, for her part, kept covering herself with whatever she had in her hand as the young man passed by on each trip.

"No, no I don't like that color at all," said Danielle, feigning exasperation. "Throw that to me please, Rebekah."

As Rebekah tossed it to Danielle, Danielle tossed it to the young man. "Please go get us one of these in a lavender or crimson, if you have one," said Danielle. "Thank you so much. Young man."

When the young man returned with the clothing, Danielle pretended she was busy texting on her smartphone. Without looking up, Danielle told the young man to take the chemise to Rebekah.

"Rebekah, please let the young man assist you in getting this on," said Deirdre.

Rebekah spun her head toward Danielle as though it was on a swivel, looking at her in a combination of terror and embarrassment.

"But..." was the only word Rebekah could get out before Danielle immediately interrupted.

"Don't be such a ninny Rebekah," scolded Danielle. "I'm sure he would love to help you. Wouldn't your young man?"

"Yes ma'am," said the young man nervously. "Whatever you say."

The boy had not taken his eyes off Rebekah's naked body during the entire time the exchange had been taking place. The boy was breathing hard as he stepped forward to help Rebekah into the chemise.

Lisa could see the bulge in the boy's pants as she stood naked, leaning next to the door to her dressing room. From Danielle's vantage point, she could see Rebekah's fully erect nipples now, as she was full of excitement at having a boy, nearly her own age, looking and lusting after her naked body.

"Well, help her on with it young man. It's OK to peek, but no leering. I would imagine your parents trained you better than that," scolded Danielle.

"Rebekah, you're still acting like a ninny," said Danielle, scolding Rebekah now. "Put your hands up over your head so this nice young man can get the chemise on you. Come on. Chop, chop!"

As Rebekah did as she was told, her breasts thrust up even higher on her chest as the young man stepped in close to drop the chemise down over Rebekah's extended arms and as he did, his chest rubbed up against her breasts. Rebekah and the boy were looking at each other lustfully as he dropped the chemise over her arms, and it slipped effortlessly down over her body

As it slipped into place the boy gently pulled on it, tugging at the sides and began to tentatively smooth out the material with his hands, making sure he started at Rebekah's breasts. "Ah, ah, ah, no touchy, touchy," said Lisa peeking around the corner. "You naughty, naughty boy!"

Red faced, the young man headed for the back room as quickly as he could, becoming even more embarrassed as Fabricio rubbed his index fingers across each other in the universal symbol of "shame, shame, shame." Fabricio turned and smiled at Danielle, mouthing the words, "you naughty, naughty girl" as the boy disappeared.

"I think we are ready Fabricio," said Danielle getting up from the couch. "Get dressed ladies and join me up front."

As Danielle settled up with Fabricio at the counter, Lisa joined her and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you, my love," said Lisa leaning forward and licking Danielle's ear. Danielle smiled, knowing the game. Lisa was trying to embarrass Danielle, but no such luck.

"Fabricio," said Danielle, "I hope our little escapade hasn't ruined your new young protege for you."

"Dio, mio," said Fabricio. "I'm sure it will only serve to make him more vivace. Your own young protege certainly seemed to make him erezione."

"Hey, where is Rebekah anyway," said Lisa, looking at Danielle with concern.

Rushing back to the dressing room together they found Rebekah, still naked leaning against the wall holding on to the clothes hooks overhead as the young man was standing behind her with his pants down around his ankles.

The young man had his hands on Rebekah's hips and was about to ruin their online payday as Danielle reached out and grabbed the young man tightly by the balls and started pulling him out of the dressing stall.

"Ow, ow, ow! That hurts, let go!" cried the young man as he shuffled his feet, trying not to fall down with the pants down around his ankles hogtying his feet as Danielle continued to pull him backward out of the stall.

Grabbing his cock in her own hand, Lisa and Danielle lifted him up on his tippy toes as they moved him to the adjoining stall and pushed him in. Picking his pants up off the floor, Lisa tossed them in after him, hitting him in the face. "You are nasty, naughty little boy! Shame on you!" said Lisa as she slammed the door, smiling at Danielle.

Turning their attention to Rebekah now, they moved to the adjoining stall.

"And as for your young lady!" said Danielle in her mother superior voice, "shame on you too. Leading that poor boy on. You are just such a little prick tease. For shame."

"But I..." Rebekah started to say.

"But nothing," said Lisa now. "I don't think we can trust her until her birthday. Do you, Danielle?"

"No, I don't," agreed Danielle. "But I think we have the solution to that problem close at hand...and only just a few blocks away. But first, let's finish buying Rebekah's birthday presents. There is no reason to spoil our shopping trip. We still need shoes and handbags and luggage and so much more. Fortunately, we will find everything by the time we reach the first floor again. Are you ready to be a good girl again?"

Rebekah cowered in the corner of the dressing room with her eyes downcast. She felt as though she was getting a tongue lasting from Mistress Lilith. When Danielle quit admonishing her, Rebekah finally responded.

"Yes Danielle," said Rebekah penitently. "I promise."

"Well, you better be good," said Lisa. "You almost made us so very disappointed in you."

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Rebekah tenderly on the forehead and gave her a big hug as the helped her get dressed again. They meandered down the mall toward the next store on Danielle's list.

----------

Richard had taken his bottle of single malt with him to his home office and poured himself a triple as he decided to see what the boys were up to in their suite back at Edge. Richard knew that they no longer had Heather as a playmate, so he was curious to see if the boys had found another willing body. When he clicked on the link to the suite, all four cameras came into view on the split screen.

The boys obviously had made a new friend as they had a brunette sandwiched between them. Turning up the sound, Richard could hear the woman crying out in passion.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard. Of yeah, yes, oh yes, fill my ass with your big cock," said the urgent voice as John drove his cock all the way home in her ass. "Oh God yes. Deeper, deeper. Fuck my ass hard."

Both boys increased their pace as the brunette continued to cry out until her orgasm took hold of her and she began to thrash her head back and forth, eventually revealing her face which was contorted in orgasm.

"Oh shit!" said Richard to himself. It was Melicent, Deirdre's assistant. Well, the boys were going to be headed to the woodshed, thought Richard to himself, smiling. The clericals were supposed to be off-limits, especially Danielle's young executive assistant.

As John rolled off Melicent after he came deep inside her ass, she rolled off Jim and lay between them. Richard had often wondered what kind of body Danielle's petite assistant had beneath her always very professionally dressed body and he was pleasantly surprised that she was one hot little number, especially as she lay there breathing hard with the boys cum spilling from her ass and pussy.

Well, that should give Danielle and the boys something to talk about tomorrow, thought Richard with amusement as he switched feeds, moving on to the playroom in Arizona. Immediately four bodies came into view on the split screen. Well, he was pleased to see that Heather managed to fit right in, thought Richard benignly, as the scotch was beginning to have its salubrious effect.

As a matter of fact, thought Richard cynically, Todd seemed to be fitting right in Heather's ass too, as Jana licked her pussy and Paul's cock fit into her mouth, and Sophie fondled and sucked her breasts. It was so nice to see the children playing so well together, thought Richard as he finished his scotch and poured another, a warm glow beginning to permeate his body.

----------

All three women were loaded down with shopping bags as they made their way across the parking structure to Richard's car. Pressing the button on the car key, the trunk of Richard's Mercedes swung open as the three women loaded their bags inside. They had been giggling all the way down the elevator and across the parking structure as they kidded and teased Rebekah about the episode with the boy in the clothing store.

They were also laughing about the reaction of the clerks in the shoe store as they discovered they had three women with bare pussies trying on shoes and apparently not afraid to show off their womanhood and the shiny body jewelry that was attached to it.

They all giggled wildly as they got in the car and Lisa was telling them what happened when she went looking for some other shoes and peeked into the backroom to see if someone could find a pair in her size.

"And all of them were inside kneeling at the base of the shoe rack across from you and they had pulled several boxes away and they were all down low near the floor trying to look at your pussies. They were high fiving each other every time they could see some pink, chanting 'think pink' 'think pink', it was hilarious. Here I snapped a photo on my phone," said Lisa as she showed it to Danielle and Rebekah who continued to laugh uncontrollably.

"OK, enough of this frivolity," said Danielle as she started the car. "We have one more stop to make before we head home for dinner. And I must tell you, it wouldn't be necessary if you hadn't been such a wicked and naughty little girl Rebekah," said Danielle, sounding like mother superior again.

Danielle was looking directly as Rebekah now and Rebekah looked down and away in apparent shame. "I'm sorry Danielle. I, I just couldn't help myself."

Reaching over to stroke Rebekah's face, Danielle stroked her cheek affectionately.

"I know dear and that is why we're making the next stop," said Danielle. "At the next store they have something that will absolutely, positively assure that you will not succumb to the weaknesses of the flesh...at least until your birthday."

Rebekah sat quietly next to Danielle as they drove a few blocks west on Ventura Boulevard, before turning onto a dark side street that appeared to be mostly small industrial buildings and complexes. Two blocks off the main boulevard Rebekah could see the only neon sign that was still lit in the darkened industrial area where all the other businesses were now closed for the evening.

As Danielle pulled up directly in front of the store, Rebekah read the sign, "ADULT BOOKS AND NOVELTIES - BONDAGE GEAR." Rebekah looked at Danielle with big eyes wondering what was next. Danielle looked at Lisa in the rear-view mirror and she was nodding her head. Lisa had a fair idea what the ultimate solution was going to be.

As the three women got out of the car and walked toward the front door, Rebekah was hanging back.

"Come on Rebekah," prodded Danielle.

"OK, OK, just a minute," said Rebekah in exasperation.

As Danielle and Lisa turned around, they could see that Rebekah was vigorously scratching the leather skirt over her pussy. As Rebekah looked up at the other two women she whined, "It itches. It itches where you put the jewelry."

"OK, reach underneath and scratch it a couple of times, but then we have to go in. We can't stand out here all night," said Danielle. "Come on, get it over with, but be careful, you don't want it to start bleeding."

Temporarily relieved, Rebekah followed Danielle and Lisa into the store. Rebekah was blinded by the bright light as they stepped in from the dark street and when her eyes adjusted to the light her eyes bulged when she saw one whole wall full of DVD jackets with shocking titles and the images on them.

Turning the other way there was a whole wall full of strange devices that looked like Richard's thing in different colors and sizes and other things that Rebekah could not figure out at all. As Lisa grabbed Rebekah by the hand she led her over to the wall with the DVDs, as Danielle approached the scruffy looking two men at the counter wearing wife-beaters that revealed their muscle-bound shoulders and arms that were covered in tattoos.

One of the men had a strangely amused expression on his face as he looked in the direction of Rebekah and Lisa. As Danielle turned to look, Rebekah was trying to scratch herself through the leather skirt again. Turning back to the men, Danielle caught the man nudging his partner with his elbow and nodding in Rebekah's direction. Both men smiled lewdly at each other.

A wicked smile crossed Danielle's face as well, as she watched the men's lascivious expressions. Danielle stopped to think for a moment, about halfway there, before walking up to the counter, having formulated her devilish plan along the way.

"Well howdy fellers," said Danielle in her best southern drawl. "Nice to meet yawl!"

Danielle was speaking loud enough that Lisa could hear her from across the room if she strained to hear...and of course she did. What the hell was she up to now, wondered Lisa.

"I could really use you fellers help," continued Danielle as the men continued to be distracted by the young blonde, who continued to scratch her pussy through the pink leather skirt. "I need one of them chasin' belts for my lil' sis over there yonder."

"Huh," said the older of the two men, suddenly taking an interest in Danielle's pert breasts as she consciously made them flop back and forth under her blouse as she sashayed back and forth in front of them doing her best southern belle. "You know, one of those chasin' belts!"

"I think you mean a chastity belt," said the older man, his voice dripping sarcasm.

"Yeah, that's it," said Danielle with mock excitement as she bounced up and down. "I always thunk they wuz called chasin' belts cuz the only girls that had 'em wuz the ones the boys wuz chasin' round. Now ain't that jus silly?

"So, do you want one?" asked the man, getting impatient with the southern ditz.

"Not me silly, it's fur my lil' sis yonder. She needs one real bad," said Danielle as she looked over at Lisa who was taking in the whole conversation as Rebekah seemed to be enthralled by the DVDs, pulling one off the shelf after another, looking at them closely as she continued to occasionally scratch herself unconsciously, absorbed with the videos.

Lisa was looking directly as Danielle now, giving her a knowing smile. Danielle could not have all the fun, Lisa thought. Rebekah seemed to be occupied, so Lisa decided to join the party.

"Hey boys," said Lisa as she joined Danielle and hugged her waist, making both their tits flop wildly, in full view of the men who were growing more bug eyed by the minute. "These boys got one of those chasin' belts you wuz talkin' bout?"

"I dunno yet sis, duz ya boys?" asked Danielle.

"Yes, of course," said the older man again. "They're back in our bondage section."

"Oh yeah!" giggled both the women as they bounced their tits up and down for the men's and their own amusement.

"Can we see 'um?" asked Lisa. "The lil' one is kinda picky about what she wears."

The two men looked at each other and then the younger of the two said, "yeah, follow me," in a semi-bored voice, as he walked to the back of the store.

The older man stood at the counter and watched the young blonde continue to dig out her pussy through the short leather skirt. Shaking his head as he looked back to the other two women who were with his partner. He shook his head again as they continued to bounce up and down like excited high school cheerleaders or something. He had heard of southern belles, but he could not believe those ditzy creatures really existed.