The Product Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back yet again, the older man became wide-eyed as he saw both women hike up their skirts over their hips and start trying on the leather chastity belts over their bare pussies and asses. What the fuck, he thought to himself.

"I just don't know Beulah," said Lisa, "I kinda like the black one."

Danielle gave Lisa the evil eye and then smiled wickedly. Beulah? What the fuck!

"Don't think so Magnolia," said Danielle, after pausing for a moment, so she could come up with an even worse name, "ya know how much that girl likes pink. I kinda thunk this one."

"Oh, OK Beulah, you say so," said Lisa. "Can ya gift wrap it boys? It's kinda a birthday present."

"How about if I put it in a bag," said the younger man, losing patience.

"That's OK," said Lisa smiling and rubbing her tit against his arm. "That's real naberly."

As they moved back to the front of the store Danielle turned to Lisa and said, "Why don't you go show Pearl the toys on the wall yonder. Maybe she want suma those too?"

As Lisa walked back over to Rebekah, she looked up and smiled. "Look what I found? These are Danielle, aren't they? She looks younger, but they are her, aren't they?" said Rebekah excited.

As Lisa looked at the DVDs she smiled. They sure as hell were. "Mistress Morrigan" declared the titles on each of the DVDs, showing Danielle in various stages of nudity, but always clad in knee-high leather boots and always with a long black leather bull whip in her hand. "Do you want to get these?" asked Lisa smiling wickedly.

"Yeah, sure," replied Rebekah excitedly.

"OK, but Danielle wants me to show you the stuff on the other wall and tell you what they are for. OK?" asked Lisa.

"Oh, OK," said Rebekah as they walked over to the wall as Rebekah continued to struggle with the stiletto heels.

"They gunna look at some more stuff, it bein' her birthday an' all," said Danielle. "That OK fellas?"

"Sure, knock yourself out," said the older man, starting to show his annoyance.

"Hadda get that thing fur sis," continued Danielle, knowing she was annoying the hell out of the two men. "Big daddy wuz showin's an unnatrul interst in lil' sis lately and Magnolia and me don't want them doin nuttin till she over her condishun."

Both men turned to look at Danielle with a quizical expression on their faces.

"Do you mean condition?" said the younger man.

"Yeah, condishun," said Danielle agreeing, "she got one a them there condishuns.'

"What kind of 'condishun' are you talking about?" asked the old man, not really interested but carrying on the conversation nonetheless, if you could call it that, he thought to himself.

"You know a condishun...kinda like they got down there in Baltimore...if you know what I mean," said Danielle as both men looked at each other with alarm as they turned to see Rebekah scratching herself again and Lisa rubbing one of the dildos up under her skirt as Rebekah tried to push it away in embarrassment.

The two men were looking at each other with a queasy expression on their faces that Danielle thought was just priceless. "Yeah, that lil' slut got more of um than the whole Chespeak Bay, if ya knowed what I mean."

"You girls ain't from around here are you?" asked the older man, desperately trying to change the subject.

"You cud tell right away huh?" said Danielle brightly. "Y'all must be really gud with assents."

"It's a gift," said the older man drolly as he was hoping these three twits would put him out of his misery soon and go back to their double wide.

As the men continued to glance over at Magnolia and Pearl, they were dismayed to see that Magnolia was continuing to try to playfully stick various dildos and vibrators up between Pearl's supposedly crab infested snatch. Both men were gritting their teeth.

Danielle could see that they were about to outstay their welcome.

"Cum on girls," shouted Danielle, "we need to let these boys get on about their rat killin'."

Lisa grabbed a couple of the vibrators off the shelf, including the one labeled "French Tickler", it had some rubber spines on the end and she had a hunch Rebekah would find it useful on her itchy pussy tonight.

"Be right thar Beulah," yelled Lisa as she walked Rebekah back over to the DVD wall. Picking two others from the shelf, she handed them to Rebekah. "Who do you think that is?" asked Lisa.

"That's you!" said Rebekah, her mouth open in surprise as Lisa smiled at her.

"That's right," said Lisa. "Now let's go check out before we get kicked out."

"Why did Danielle call you Beulah?" asked Rebekah on the way, her curiosity aroused.

"I'll tell you when we get outside Pearl," said Lisa, really enjoying herself now.

"Huh?" asked Rebekah in bewilderment.

"Don't worry about it. I'll explain it to you later," said Lisa as they got to the counter.

"Got sum more stuff huh?" drawled Danielle as Rebekah gave her a strange look.

"Don't mind Pearl fellers," said Danielle, conspiratorially. "She's a lil' slow, if ya knowed what I mean. All her hens ain't layin eggs."

"What.." Rebekah started to say as she had a very confused expression on her face.

Putting her index finger to Rebekah's lips before she could get another word out, Lisa looked her in the eye, "Now Pearl, don't be botherin' these gents. Ya knowed ya ain't supose to talk les spokin' too! Don't want us tell big daddy, getum mad, does ya?"

Rebekah decided to ix nay on the talks ne as Mistress Lilith used to say, at least until they were outside and then she would find out what the fuck was going on. Oh my God, Rebekah thought to herself, did she really think that word?

"What y'all got here?" asked Danielle as she started to pick up the pile with the DVDs that Lisa had managed to hide under one of the vibrator boxes.

"Now Beulah, supose ta be a surpriz for ya. Ain't gunna be no surpriz if ya be lookin'" said Lisa, yanking them from Danielle's hand.

The two women looked at each other suspiciously for a couple of seconds and then Danielle said, "supoze so, whatever y'all say Magnolia. Ya jus fulla surprizs ain't ya?"

"OK boys," said Lisa, "bag em' fur Beulah get curyus gin'," as Danielle paid the men in cash, not wanting them to see her real name on her credit card. Besides, thought Danielle, Beulah and Magnolia might like ta cum visitin' 'gin!

As Danielle and Lisa took the bags, Rebekah walked in front of them, trying to sneak in a scratch as their bodies shielded her from the men's view, but not realizing that they could watch her from the circular mirror over the door.

As Danielle and Lisa looked up smiling, they could see both men washing their hands and arms with hand sanitizer and then the older man began spraying down the counter with Lysol. The younger guy had pulled on a pair of rubber gloves and had a rag in one hand and a bottle of Lysol in the other, as he made his way to the dildos and vibrators, presumably to try and net some crabs. Danielle had a devilish smile on her face as she looked in the mirror overhead one last time and closed the door behind her.