The Product Ch. 37

Story Info
Richard checks Rebekah's virginity, chastity belt goes on.
9.6k words
4.71
4.6k
2
0

Part 37 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

When the girls arrived home, Richard could hear them laughing boisterously all the way from his private office. Having finished his second triple scotch he was also in a more convivial mood...feeling downright garrulous, in fact, as he locked his office door behind him and made his way down the hallway to see what treasures Danielle had helped Rebekah pick out. Perhaps he would even get a floor show, he hoped, wanting to get a closer look at that beautiful and flawless young white body again.

Richard paused at the end of the hallway as he watched the three beautiful women. Yes, he thought to himself, young Rebekah was well on her way to becoming a woman, in every sense of the word, watching her laughing and kidding with Danielle and Lisa as they put their bags on the cadenza across from the dining room table.

Rebekah was still struggling with her stilettos and as she turned and noticed him standing there, her breasts bounced and swayed beneath her sheer white blouse and Richard noticed for the first time that she too had jeweled rings dangling from her nipples, just like Danielle and Lisa. Richard's cock began to awake as he looked at what were now three goddesses, 'Bandia' as Danielle referred to them, standing before him.

"My God, or perhaps I should say 'My Goddesses', you are visions of loveliness and perfection," said Richard as the scotch lubricated his loquaciousness, but slurred his elocution.

"You've been having a good time yourself, I can see," said Danielle as she suddenly became more curious about why Richard had come home so early and had so much to drink already. Neither of those things were like him and Danielle sensed that there was something up, as she scrutinized him much more closely. Beneath the jocular and slightly drunk demeanor, Danielle could see the signs of stress in the corners of Richard's eyes and the tightness of his jaw.

"So is young Rebekah going to give us a floor show and model her new ensemble for us," asked Richard, thinking with the only head that was not currently dulled by too much dew from the Scottish moors.

"Perhaps after dinner, my dear. But only if you eat all your vegetables," said Danielle joking, as she had moved across the room to give Richard a kiss.

"And everything else on your plate too," Danielle whispered in Richard's ear, "so you have something else in your stomach beside single malt...you naughty little boy. You're tipsy!"

As Danielle whispered into Richard's ear, she nibbled on it, bit down on it, before she stood back, giving him the 'what the fuck' look.

Taking Richard's hand, she led him to the head of the table and sat him down. "Why don't you sit here and let the girl's tell you all about our adventures and I'll go see about dinner with Beatrice," said Danielle, as she pecked Richard on the cheek and headed toward the kitchen.

"I could use some coffee. How about you Lisa?" said Danielle as she looked toward Richard.

Sensing Richard's condition, Lisa responded immediately.

"Oh, I could really use a cup. Why don't we all have one, while we are waiting for dinner," suggested Lisa helpfully.

"Good," said Danielle, "Rebekah, you use a little sugar, isn't that right?"

"Yes please," said Rebekah, just wanting to go along with everyone else.

As Danielle disappeared into the kitchen, Lisa took Richard's hand.

"And how was your day at the office dear?" said Lisa, trying her best to sound like June Cleaver.

Richard looked at Lisa and smiled, recognizing the uncharacteristic inflection in Lisa's voice, and getting the joke. Richard raised Lisa's hand to his lips and kissed it, squeezing it gently.

"Oh, same old, same old. And how was yours, my beautiful wife?" said Richard, wishing it had been such an uneventful day, as his smile faded, remembering his call from Villarreal.

"Well, I sat out in the sun this morning while sleepy head here stayed in bed until noon. Isn't that right Rebekah?" said Lisa as she looked at Rebekah, sitting next to Richard.

"Yeah, I mean yes, that's right," said Rebekah as Richard looked her way. Running her hands through her hair, Rebekah pulled the golden trusses that covered her breasts back behind her shoulders, making sure Richard could see her jeweled nipples more closely.

As Lisa watched how Rebekah looked at Richard and he at her, Lisa realized that she and 'Beulah' had purchased the correct accessory to complete young Rebekah's new trousseau. Otherwise, Lisa concluded, they would have to keep an eye on both of them all night. Hell, Lisa thought to herself, they would have to watch them like hawks up until the horny little virgin's special birthday party.

Lisa looked back at Richard and noticed that Danielle was standing a few feet behind him now, taking in the same scene she was. As they looked at each other they exchanged knowing smirks...'Beulah' and 'Magnolia' were on the same page.

"Dinner will be ready in about half an hour," announced Danielle, as Rebekah and Richard broke eye contact and turned to look at Danielle.

"Has Rebekah told you what a naughty girl she was tonight?" asked Danielle.

"No!" said Richard, his voice reflecting his obvious curiosity.

"Do you want to tell Richard what a naughty little girl you were...yourself?" asked Danielle as she moved over to the cadenza, picking up one of the two plain brown bags amid all the colorfully decorated bags from the mall shops.

"No," said Rebekah quietly as she looked down, pulling her golden trusses back over her shoulders to cover her face as her alabaster skin turned crimson red.

"Then I guess I'll have to," said Lisa smiling wickedly at 'Beulah', knowing what was in the bag. "Young Rebekah here, almost allowed herself to be deflowered by the stockroom clerk at Fabricio's."

"Did she, now," said Richard in a grave sort of voice. "Is she still...I mean did he..." Richard started to say as Lisa interrupted him.

"Oh, yes, yes..." Lisa began to reassure Richard, as Danielle had moved behind his chair and stood there with the bag in one hand while resting her other one on the back of Richard's chair.

Interrupting Lisa's assurances, Danielle said, "At least that is what Rebekah tells us. Isn't it Rebekah?"

"Yes, yes! Nothing happened. You grabbed him before, before...before you know!" gushed Rebekah remorsefully.

"That's right. Isn't it Rebekah? If Lisa and I hadn't grabbed the boy by his private parts you would have let him steal your virginity," scolded Danielle. "Wouldn't you?"

"I guess so," said Rebekah, sheepishly.

"I think we know so. Don't we Lisa?" hectored Danielle.

"I have no doubt," agreed Lisa, trying to sound grave as she shook her head in agreement

"Are you sure he didn't..." Richard started to say as Danielle again quickly interrupted.

"I think you should look for yourself," said Danielle as she looked at Richard, whose expression suddenly brightened. The little swine, Danielle thought to herself!

"Young lady," said Lisa, knowing where this was going. "You need to disrobe and climb on the edge of the table so the head of our household can inspect you. If you are telling the truth, then at least he will have gotten a good look at your beautiful new jewelry. Do you understand?"

Rebekah jerked her head up suddenly, realizing what she was being asked to do. She quickly got to her feet and unbuttoned and dropped her blouse to the floor, gleefully revealing her shiny bejeweled breasts. Rebekah proudly stood face to face with Richard now.

Lisa realized that Rebekah seemed to be enjoying this a bit too much and did not seem embarrassed at all. Reaching behind her back, Rebekah unzipped her skirt and let it slip to the floor, standing very still for a few seconds so Richard could take her all in as she watched him devour her body with his eyes.

Slowly and seductively climbing up on the table, Rebekah was on her hands and knees as she positioned her knees at the end of the table, her legs spread wide, right in front of Richard with her lower legs dangling off the edge on either side of him with her ass in the air, right in his face.

Both Lisa and Danielle watched Rebekah's breasts swelling and swaying beneath her as she began to breath much harder.

"Go ahead and look for yourself," said Danielle to Richard, knowing he would need no encouragement. "Go ahead, use your hands, spread her apart and make sure her virginity is still intact."

Richard quickly spread Rebekah's ass cheeks wide apart with his hands and then used his thumbs to spread the pink lips on her virginal pink pussy. "It looks intact to me," said Richard, sounding relieved, before leaning in and giving Rebekah's clit a tender kiss, causing her whole body to shudder.

As Richard started to lean forward again, no doubt going back for seconds, he was surprised to see a pink leather strap drop over the warm wet target of his intended affections.

Lisa and Danielle had pulled the pink leather strap over and around Rebekah's pussy and attached it to the two additional straps that were now dangling from both Rebekah's hips and snapped them in place as Danielle also slipped the small silver padlock through the silver hasp that held the straps in place between Rebekah's bush and belly button.

It was so quick that neither Rebekah nor Richard realized what had happened until the chastity belt was already locked firmly in place. As Rebekah and Richard looked toward Danielle, she was handing the spare key to Lisa.

"For the next seven days, this will guarantee that young Rebekah here doesn't succumb to her animal lust," said Danielle, looking Rebekah right in the eye as she firmly pinched her ass.

"And it will also protect her from pernicious pedophiles and sex crazed satyrs, not to mention lustful men, both young and old...who might not be able to control their urges!" emphasized Lisa as she stared Richard right in the eye, raising her eyebrow before sticking her tongue out at him briefly, as Danielle did the same. Richard's forlorn frown made both women smile as they smirked at each other triumphantly.

"Now my beautifully chaste little princess, go fetch that lovely pink chemise you just picked out and you can wear that during dinner. It should match your other new accessory here very nicely," said Danielle as she slapped Rebekah's behind lightly. "Now off the table! It is almost dinner time and you are most definitely not on the menu tonight!"

---

Villarreal's Gulfstream III had been prepped and ready when he and his men arrived at the Van Nuys airport. Within minutes they were in the air and on their way to Baja. With only enough room for 18 of his men besides himself on the small jet, Villarreal had to leave six men behind. He had provided them with enough cash to take care of their expenses. Using cash, they could stay off the grid and avoid using credit cards that could be traced. They also had urgent jobs that needed to be performed.

Two of the men were to keep an eye on Villarreal's home in the mountains above Malibu from a strip mall at the base of the hill on PCH which sat at the intersection of the only road providing access to the large hillside estate. The men were to call him on a burner if the house was raided and then standby for further instructions.

Two other men had been assigned to watch their warehouse west of the airport in Tarzana, from the fourth-floor office they rented in the professional building on the opposite side of the parking lot. From the office they had always been able to keep a 24/7 visual on the complex and on their own men, since this was their central distribution point for the drug cargoes that arrived almost daily from Mexico. Like the house, Villarreal wanted to know if it was raided, and more importantly, what if anything was removed.

At both locations, Villarreal wanted his men to take photos, lots of photos, of the government agents and anyone else who showed up. He had a leak in his organization, and he intended to plug it.

The final two men were specialists, mechanics in the parlance of their trade here is the U.S., sicarios as they were known in Mexico. They had rented a motel room along the old Sierra Highway in Lancaster, just a few blocks from the hospital where their three associates were being treated and held. These men would wait in the motel room until they heard from Villarreal on the burner cell phone that he had also provided them.

Depending on his instructions, they would have to find a way to get into the hospital and neutralize the three men before they could be transferred to a more secure police medical facility beyond their reach, since the three injured men would need to be silenced before they could start talking.

The mechanics' other assignment was to finish the job the three idiots in the hospital had botched. Their job had simply been to kill the girl that they suspected the DEA was trying to turn, not fuck her to death. At this point, the girl just needed to be dead.

It was a simple job, but the stooges had managed to fuck it up and make themselves famous in the process. Now everyone, including the boss, was waiting to see what the repercussions might be. Villarreal's titty bar in Victorville had already been raided and several of their people taken into custody for questioning.

The girl, who danced at the titty bar, was going to be the harder of the two jobs, since the DEA now knew Villarreal wanted her dead and would probably have her in a safe house. The mechanics would have to patiently wait for her to make a mistake and pop her head up and try to contact someone close to her before they could finish the job. Villarreal hoped that none of his men had told the bitch too much of their business in between blow jobs.

Just after Villarreal's plane crossed over into Mexican airspace the first call came in from the men watching the house in Malibu. A caravan of Suburbans had just headed up the hill, sirens blaring. Later, when the plane was about half way between the border and the airport in San Felipe the other call came in; the warehouse had been raided and the five million dollars in drugs that were still there appeared to have been seized and carted away by the feds.

Villarreal now knew that his operation had been severely compromised. Whoever it was who beat the shit out of his men with a shovel may have inadvertently done him a huge favor, it seemed to Villarreal now, since they had forced the DEA to prematurely reveal its hand, before they could infiltrate his operation completely.

It was only because the DEA had been forced to react prematurely that he and his men were able to beat a hasty retreat. Now it was a question of laying low for a while, tying up loose ends, at least four loose ends that he knew of, and rebuilding his network. God bless the preacher man, thought Villarreal, ironically.

Villarreal was also struck by the irony that he would also have to deal with the 'preacher' who had done him such a good turn, knowing that such an expensive setback to his business would have to be dealt with harshly...lest his men think he was going soft and try to challenge him themselves. Consequently, the preacher would have to be found and killed too, but only after finding out how he happened to be at the right place at the right time, and if anyone had sent him.

The downtime was going to be expensive for Villarreal. It would probably take months to reestablish their southern California operations, but when they did, Villarreal vowed, it would be without the bikers. They were too impetuous and unreliable for his tastes. They did not behave like businessmen, but like thugs. To Villarreal, violence was a means, not an end, in and of itself.

---

Once again, Danielle was the first to wake up. She had already decided the previous night to let Richard sleep in as late as possible. She had no doubt that he would have a huge hangover when he finally woke up.

Richard had not made it past the first course at dinner before he excused himself and stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. When he did not come back, Danielle went to see if he was alright and heard him retching as she walked in the master bedroom.

Danielle waited for him to quit heaving before she went to the bathroom. When she did, he looked to be in no condition to return to dinner, so she suggested that he go to bed and sleep it off and Richard was relieved to do so. She decided she would find out what the hell was going on with him later. Getting stinking drunk was not his style.

Danielle put Richard out of her mind for the moment as she turned over in bed and looked at Lisa and Rebekah who were still fast asleep. There was no reason to wake them either. She decided to shower and get a cup of coffee on the way out the door to Edge. She would check in with all of them later in the morning. She knew she was going to have a busy day, a busy week, as a matter of fact. She had a lot of balls in the air and the next week would test her juggling skills.

Danielle had spent the night in the guest room with the other girls, which turned out to be just as well. Rebekah became a handful after Danielle returned to dinner, whining about her pussy being put in solitary confinement. Both Danielle and Lisa laughed and that only seemed to make it worse. It was not until she and Lisa gave Rebekah 'the look' that she finally quieted down and accepted her renewed celibacy.

As upset as Rebekah had been, it was only going to get worse, Deirdre smiled to herself, as she pulled under the arch and out onto the street, heading down the hill toward the freeway. She and Lisa had talked after they put Rebekah to bed and agreed that they would spend the next week teasing Rebekah to near orgasm, but not letting her find final release. The plan was to leave her in a constant state of sexual anxiety.

She filled Lisa in on the strategy they had employed with Rebekah's mother prior to her big event and they agreed that it would work with her daughter as well. What remained, Deirdre reminded herself as she got on the freeway, was to finalize all the other details for the young virgin's grand opening.

Deirdre had got the marketing team busy the previous day putting out cryptic hints on various sex-oriented websites that a new live internet event was forthcoming and that it would feature Jana's return to cyberspace. Additional details would be teased out over the coming days as they fleshed out the final details for the virgin's deflowering.

This event would be much easier than the previous one because it only involved a limited number of people to pull off and it would not be a 24-hour marathon. Plus, the whole thing could be broadcast on the internet from one of their own soundstages. Also making it easier was the fact that they already had a database of viewers from the previous event to micro-target, virtually assuring a strong audience online.

Traffic seemed a little heavy on the freeway this morning, so Deirdre decided to get her day started on the phone. First Deirdre dialed her assistant Melicent, but there was no answer. Checking the time on the dashboard, Deirdre thought it was strange that she did not answer. She should have been at her desk a half hour ago. Perhaps she was running an errand in the office or something.

Deirdre moved on to Tom, to see how he was coming along booking the necessary satellite time and was pleased to find out there had been no hitches and that they were all booked. Next Deirdre checked in with George, to see how he was coming along with the extended Jana video and he said her would have the rough edit ready when she got in. So far so good, Deirdre thought to herself.