The Product Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Deirdre phoned Kieran to run an idea past him. She knew that they needed to get Rebekah used to the camera and her own nudity as well. But Deirdre did not want to wait until Jana was at Edge because she still was not sure how she wanted to approach introducing mother and daughter. Deirdre's biggest concern was that Jana would take one look at Rebekah and immediately know she was her daughter, just as she and Richard had.

Jana would not be arriving at Edge for a couple of days, so there was a window of opportunity to bring Rebekah in for a photo and video shoot before momma bear arrived.

After several rings, Kieran finally picked up.

"Sorry, I'm in the middle of a video shoot," apologized Kieran as he picked up.

"No problem," replied Deirdre. "I just had something I wanted to run past you. Do you have a minute now?"

"Sure, shoot," replied Kieran as Deirdre could hear the hustle and bustle on the set in the background.

"OK, so I want to get Rebekah over there for a video shoot and some stills," explained Deirdre. "Marketing could really use them right away as we amp up promotions for the new live event. Follow me so far?"

"Yeah," replied Kieran louder, trying to be heard over the multiple voices of the cast and crew in the background.

"Well, I don't want Rebekah and Jana bumping into each other yet," said Deirdre, "so we only have the next two days to do it before Jana gets back..."

"Why don't you want them to meet?" asked Kieran, not understanding Deirdre's concern.

"That's not important now," said Deirdre. "Just trust me. There's a reason."

"Whatever you say, boss," replied Kieran amicably. "When do you want to do the shoot?"

"I was thinking this afternoon," replied Deirdre. "Marketing can use the photos and video right away."

"OK, then," said Kieran. "Let me shuffle some things around. How about two or three this afternoon?"

"Perfect," said Deirdre, sounding pleased. "I'll have our little virgin princess there at two. Thanks."

Deirdre was feeling rather good about the morning so far. She had accomplished several things on her 'to do' list and she was not even at the office yet.

Next Deirdre decided to roust her sister-wife out of bed, thinking to herself if she had to work, sister-wife had to work too. Lisa's cell phone rang four times before Lisa picked up.

"Good morning," yawned Lisa sleepily, slowly trying to focus. "Why are you calling? Oh, did you leave already?"

"Yes, I needed to get into the office and get started. We're going to be really busy for the next week," said Deirdre.

"Do you want me to come in?" asked Lisa, still groggy.

"Actually yes, but not until this afternoon," said Deirdre. "Otherwise, I would prefer you stay at home and babysit the vestal virgin until her grand opening.

"Whatever you say," said Lisa. Deirdre could hear her snickering on the phone.

"Besides, if I have to work, then my sister-wife does to!" said Deirdre in mock exasperation.

"Would you like to trade places?" asked Lisa in a similar tone.

"No actually," said Deirdre. laughing.

"So, what about this afternoon," replied Lisa, remembering the point of the call. "What's up?"

"I need you to get our little princess ready and have her here at two for a photo shoot," said Deirdre. "And make sure she is wearing her security blanket. That will be a nice touch for the photo shoot and visually drive the virgin angle home."

"Whatever you say, Beulah!" replied Lisa.

"Lil' sis gunna luk all purdy in dat chasin' belt fo the camras," said Deirdre.

"Sho nuf, big sis," replied Lisa. "I'll see you at two then. Anything else?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact," said Deirdre. "Go check on Richard. And if he is not up yet, roust his ass out of bed. He can deal with his hangover at work."

"What was that all about, anyway?" asked Lisa.

"I'm not sure," said Deirdre, suddenly sounding serious. "Maybe you can drag it out of him. After all, what are sister-wives for!"

"I'll see what I can do. I'll see you at two," said Lisa as they hung up.

Deirdre was almost at the office and her mind was racing, trying not to overlook any details that might impact the next big live internet event. The clock was ticking.

As Deirdre focused on the afternoon photo shoot, trying to visualize it in her mind, she had an inspiration. Everything should be white. The floor should be white. They had rolls of various color carpeting available. The walls should be white. Nix that, Deirdre thought. The background would be flowing sheer white curtains with plenty of backlight and they should billow as the wind machines fanned them. Everything, including the furniture should be white.

Deirdre was on a roll now. Everything would be white, including Rebekah's lily-white skin. The only things that would not be white, virginal white, were

Rebekah's golden locks, her blue eyes, and the pink chastity belt. Now there was a visual, thought Deirdre!

As she pulled into her parking space, Deirdre decided to go directly to the soundstage where Kieran was working and fill him in on her vision for the afternoon shoot, so he could make it all happen.

---

Everywhere Richard looked there were Mexicans with sub-machine guns or shot guns. It appears they all had handlebar moustaches and resembled Pancho Villa. They were prodding him with the barrels of their guns as they led him forward with his hands tied behind his back and with his ankles loosely hobbled with rope. His clothes were in tatters and there were cigarette burns all over his face and arms.

As he trudged forward, he could see the man waiting for him at the tall wooden post with a gallon of gasoline at his feet, along with a truck tire. Richard trembled, knowing his painful end was near. But what truly anguished him were Danielle's and Lisa's screams as Villarreal's men gang raped them and beat them as Villarreal laughed, repeatedly.

The women's anguished cries of pain were like a dagger through his heart. He had been the cause of their unspeakable fate. He knew they would end up in some sleazy brothel deep inside Mexico, used by countless brutish ugly men. And when they were used up, emaciated shells of their former selfs, drug addicted and disease ridden and no longer sellable commodities, only then would they be put out of their misery and dumped in an unmarked grave. And it was all his fault!

He was tied to the post now and the tire had been hung around his neck and the gasoline poured over his head. But he could feel Lisa's unmistakable lips and tongue on his cock as she bobbed her head up and down, again and again, bringing him to orgasm. He could feel his balls constricting, the cum flowing. Oh God! He was cumming! She needed to run, get away before she was consumed in the flames too!

"Lisa, save yourself! Save yourself!" cried out Richard desperately as he opened his eyes and looked down at Lisa. She had a grin on her face as she looked up at him with cum dripping down the corners of her mouth.

"Good morning sleepy head," cooed Lisa with a wicked grin on her face. "Dany told me to get you up. But she didn't say what to do after that. I figured that out on my own."

Richard looked around the bedroom, disoriented. Oh God! It had just been a dream. Thank God, it was just a dream, realized Richard as he began to emerge from the haze. He was alive, they were alive. Euphoria swept over his body, just as the orgasm had.

"That was some dream you were having, husband," chuckled Lisa as she cleaned his cock. "I thought I had better give you your morning wakeup call."

"I'm glad you did," panted Richard. "By the way, I much prefer you to an alarm clock."

"Thanks for the compliment, I think," said Lisa smiling as she licked the cum from the corners of her mouth. "Dany said you needed to go to work and deal with your hangover there. Poor baby!"

"She's right," said Richard, stretching. "What time is it?"

"Almost nine," replied Lisa. "Can I have Beatrice..."

"Oh Shit!" exclaimed Richard. "I'm late. I need to get out of here!"

Richard jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to shower.

"Coffee please, just coffee," said Richard without turning around. "If you please, sister-wife! I've got to run."

"Whatever, husband!" laughed Lisa. "I'll have a cup for you here when you get out of the shower and another for you in a 'to go' cup in the kitchen."

---

Deirdre dropped by the cafeteria to pick up a cup of coffee on the way to her office. After spending a half hour with Kieran between scenes, he understood her vision for the afternoon's photo shoot with Rebekah. Everything white as a blizzard at the north pole, everything except the virginal young Rebekah and her girlish pink chastity belt.

As Deirdre walked through her outer office door, still no Melicent. Where the hell was she, Deirdre wondered? Her desk looked the way she left it the previous evening. Deirdre decided to check the security cameras, just in case. Perhaps she was somewhere else in the building. Perhaps someone else had pulled her away to help with a project.

Deirdre logged onto the computer in her office and brought the cameras in the building up on the large screen on her wall, clicking on them individually to take them to full screen as she scanned them for her assistant. When she got to the boys' suite she stopped.

Melicent was passed out on the bed between Jim and John. As Deirdre zoomed in, she could see the crusting dried cum all over her chest and in her hair. And below her, on the sheets was a wet spot the size of a basketball. Obviously, they had all fucked like bunnies until they passed out, concluded Deirdre.

Livid did not begin to describe Deirdre's current emotional state. She was as laissez-faire when it came to sex as anyone. But she had one unshakeable rule: no fraternizing, which is to say fucking, between the paid talent and the support staff. And Melicent was her fucking personal assistant! She knew the rules.

Deirdre bolted out her office door. She was moving fast and she was on a mission. As she burst into the boys' suite all three of them were still out cold. As Deirdre grabbed Melicent's big toe and pinched it, the girl shot to a sitting position and the blood rushed to her head, leaving her dizzy and disoriented as she yelled ouch.

Deirdre dragged her to the edge of the bed by her toe as the girl scooted forward, trying to escape the pain.

"Oh God! I'm so sorr..." Melicent whined as Deirdre grabbed her by the right nipple and dragged her to her feet.

"Ouch, that hurts!" cried Melicent as the boys sat up, startled by the commotion.

"What the fuck?" asked Jim.

"You two shower and go get breakfast," growled Deidre. "I'll deal with you later."

Deirdre was already at the door, dragging Melicent behind her by the nipple.

"Ouch! It hurts! It hurts!" cried Melicent all the down the corridor as Deirdre dragged the naked and embarrassed girl back to her office.

"Go in there and take a shower," Deirdre ordered Melicent once they were in the outer office, pointing toward her office and the playroom beyond.

"Then we'll talk," said Deirdre in a calmer voice. "Don't bother dressing. If you want to act like the talent, then you can dress like the talent. Off with you!"

As Melicent hurried through Deirdre's office and into the playroom beyond, Deirdre watched her closely. Nice body, Deirdre thought. And it jiggles in all the right placed. Deirdre reconsidered firing young Melicent. Perhaps her true talents lied elsewhere. They'd talk!

Deirdre walked into her office and got HR on the phone. She would need a new assistant in any event. Perhaps someone not quite so attractive this time.

---

Even though Richard was late, he still could not resist stopping in his home office to see what had transpired when Danielle got into the office. When he checked the cameras and recorded footage he grinned at the screen. Surmising correctly, he started with the feed to the boys' suite and backed up just a bit to watch Deirdre dragging Melicent from the room by her tit.

"Well, you seem to be feeling better," said Lisa. "Or at least amused."

"My head feels like someone hit me with a Louisville Slugger," said Richard, "But schadenfreude is a wonderful thing."

"Whose misery are you enjoying?" asked Lisa.

"The delectable young Melicent, Danielle's assistant," said Richard. "Deirdre just caught her in flagrante delicto with the twin towers. And dragged her back to her office by her tit."

"Did she fire her?" asked Lisa, semi-interested.

"I don't know, let's look," said Richard, motioning for Lisa to join him.

Richard switched to the camera in Deirdre's outer office, then to her office and finally to the playroom. Deirdre and Melicent were both naked in the middle of the bed with their heads buried in each other's pussies as their bodies were undulating in the throes of orgasm.

"I think Melicent is transferring to a new department," said Richard dryly.

"It would appear so," said Lisa. "Obviously, Deirdre has identified untapped potential in her former assistant."

"Yeah, it would appear so," said Richard, kissing Lisa on the cheek and getting up to leave. "I'll see you this evening sister-wife. And thanks for the coffee.

"How is your hangover?" asked Lisa.

"You know, I read a Somerset Maugham novel one time and one of his characters woke up after binging and said his mouth felt like something had crawled in it and died. That's how I feel."

Richard turned and left, rubbing the back of his neck.

Still sitting at Richard's computer, it took Lisa a few minutes to get the hang of the program that operated the remote cameras, but eventually she learned to navigate from camera to camera. Now she was focused on the camera in the playroom at the ranch. Jana, Heather, Todd, and Paul were still passed out on the bed.

Lisa looked at the time on the video feed and it was close to noon their time. They should have been up by now, Lisa thought. What gives?

Next Lisa tried cameras in other rooms at the ranch and finally found Sophie in what she guessed was her own room. Sophie was drying her hair with a towel. Lisa saw a microphone icon on the video screen and clicked on it with the mouse and spoke.

"Good morning," said Lisa.

"Good morning to you too," said Sophie apprehensively, looking up at the camera. "I'm afraid I don't recognize your voice."

Sophie was instinctively covering herself with the towel.

"I'm sorry, I'm being rude," said Lisa. "I'm Lisa. I'm new. We haven't been formally introduced yet.

"Oh yes, I saw you on video. You're incredibly beautiful," said Sophie. "I hadn't heard your voice though."

"I guess I wasn't doing much talking, huh?" said Lisa laughing."

"No, you were pretty busy," laughed Sophie.

"Yeah, those guys are a handful," laughed Lisa. "What's up there? Your four cohorts seem to be down for the count."

"It was a very long night!" sighed Sophie. "I can handle one energizer bunny, but not two! Those two girls wore all of us out. If you are going to please them, you better bring a posse!"

"Well, you'll be getting Jana out of your hair in a couple of days, so you may be able to get some rest," said Lisa.

"Yeah, and Heather is going to be off the air for a few days while she recuperates from surgery, so I guess I will get some rest," said Sophie.

"Or you can play with your boy toys!" said Lisa.

"Oh, yeah. That too!" said Sophie smiling. "Look, I'm going to have to go. I need to get them up and fed and to work."

"Bye!" said Lisa. "Nice talking to you."

The entire time Lisa was talking she was thinking that Sophie looked frazzled. Sharing a bed with Jana 1.0 and 2.0 could probably take it out of you. That reminded Lisa, it was time to go wake up 3.0.

---

No sooner did Richard get to the kitchen than his cell phone rang. It was his assistant. "Richard here."

"Villarreal is on the other line," said his assistant. "He wants to know when you will be here."

"Tell him I'm on my way in," said Richard, suddenly remembering Villarreal was going to call. But he had not said what time.

Richard thought for a moment.

"Tell him I'm a half hour away," said Richard. "But he can call me on my cell phone. Give him my number."

"OK, hold on," replied his assistant, putting him on hold for a moment. "OK, he says he will call you right back."

"Thanks," said Richard, clicking off.

Fuck! I am not even in my car and have not finished my coffee and it has already started. Shit, fumed Richard.

Richard barely had time to get in his car and pull out of the garage before the phone rang. He picked up on the first ring and pulled over at the base of the turnaround.

"Richard here," he said as he pressed the button on his steering wheel to connect the call.

"When did you become a banker?" asked Villarreal snidely.

"It's a long story and I'm sure you don't want to hear it," said Richard, not in the mood for taking crap. "Can you talk now?"

He has got balls talking to me in that tone, thought Villarreal. I will give him that.

"It's regarding my men," said Villarreal unfazed. "You won't have to represent them."

"Oh, really," asked Richard. "Why not?"

"I've made alternate arrangements," replied Villarreal.

"You've found another counsel who is better suited to federal criminal courts?" asked Richard. Not that he was really interested. He was happy to be at arm's length now.

"Why do you say that?" asked Villarreal, suspiciously.

"I made a couple of preliminary inquiries yesterday," said Richard. "I talked to an acquaintance at LAPD to find out who I should talk to at the sheriff's station up there. He said the feds had hijacked the case. The FBI and the DEA."

"I see," said Villarreal. "Did he say anything else?"

"Just that he thought your associates should go away for a long time," said Richard. "I'll spare you the superlatives he had for your associates."

"I can imagine," said Villarreal. "I'll be in touch. I think it would be best if I contact you directly moving forward. No point in creating a paper trail. Does that work for you?"

"That's fine," said Richard. "Sorry about this morning."

"Anything you want me to relay to my guest?" asked Villarreal.

"Your guest?" asked Richard, confused for a moment.

"Yes, our buxom guest," said Villarreal.

"No, no," said Richard nervously. "If I have anything, I'll call Xavier, as we agreed. No reason to bother you, but thanks."

"Later," said Villarreal, disconnecting.

Richard sat in his car for a few minutes before he started the engine. Lisa watched him from the kitchen window after talking to Beatrice about Rebekah's breakfast. Lisa was growing concerned. Richard had been behaving strangely since she and Dany had got home yesterday.

When Richard started the car and rolled down the driveway toward the gate, Lisa rejoined Rebekah in the bedroom. If she was fully awake now, Lisa would release her from solitary confinement long enough to take a shower and wash her hair. They would get to Edge early, Lisa decided, and she would do Rebekah's hair and makeup there.

---

As Richard rounded the massive oak tree at the bottom of the long driveway his blood pressure peaked again. There was a gardener's truck blocking the gate and several men milling around. Richard was about to drive up to the gate and ask them to move, when he had flashes of the recent Oliver Stone movie Savages invade his thoughts. He remembered the movie had drug cartel henchmen posing as gardeners as they invaded a home and murdered the double-crossing resident.

Richard stopped the car short, burning some rubber in the process and the gardeners all stared at him. Richard was panicking, not knowing what to do next, frightened for his life and frightened for the women's lives. He had just gotten off the phone with Villarreal. Villarreal knew he was still at home. He knew he would be heading down the driveway. Were these his men? Were they sicarios!