The Professional

Story Info
A horny housewife.
6.5k words
4.09
93.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than two minutes after they began, Kevin was already on the verge, his body tensing. Then, as it had been since Elaine could remember, it was over; far too soon for her to derive any pleasure. Though she clung tenaciously to her husband, he paused only briefly before withdrawing and extracting himself from their enfolding embrace. Then, as was his custom, he rolled over and was fast asleep within five minutes.

As she frequently did at such times, Elaine lay awake contemplating her life. Though she loved Kevin, her thoughts at these times often drifted to other men with whom she was acquainted or had seen at various functions - men who might be capable of bringing her the kind of joy she had heard other women have.

Is it my fault? On this night, as on so many previous nights, that thought plagued her. At other times, she would conclude that women aren't meant to enjoy sex in the same way men do.

Elaine had heard that some women pleasure themselves. Her next door neighbor, Sue Jenkins, had admitted that she did - Sue's husband being about as thoughtless and inept in bed as Elaine's. Girls Elaine knew in high school used to joke about it. But her mother had told her many times that masturbation was evil and that she should never engage in such a sinful pursuit. So, Elaine hadn't.

She and Kevin met, and began dating, in their final year of college. Being from a stern conservative family, which didn't believe in sex before marriage, Elaine remained a virgin until her wedding night.

Elaine and Kevin were married in a large ceremony only a few weeks after graduation with both families and many fiends from college in attendance. It was a grand affair and everyone, including the bride and groom had a wonderful time.

The wedding night was different. Kevin was ready and eager to stake his claim and Elaine, though scared, looked forward to her first sexual experience.

With only the briefest of preliminaries, Kevin plunged in, braking the barrier that marks virgins. Once that impediment was removed, he began pumping away as if his new wife were one of the whores he had visited since he was eighteen, especially during the past year when Elaine refused to give in to him.

"I'm finally able to fuck you," he exclaimed as continued thrusting. In less than a minute, he was spent and his seed was planted in his new bride.

Elaine was too shocked by her new husband's hurried approach to reply or to derive any pleasure from their first sexual meeting.

Two weeks later, she found she was pregnant. Thus there would be little opportunity for the two to become accustomed to married life before the chores of taking care of a child would be upon them.

And so it went over the next sixteen years. Two more children arrived, but Kevin's approach to love making remained unchanged.

As her husband snored next to her, Elaine thoughts again turned to what it would be like to be with another man, a man who could please her. Though aware that such thoughts were sinful and could put her marriage in jeopardy, they nevertheless crowded her mind especially at these times she lay staring at the darkened ceiling while her spent husband slept peacefully beside her.

The only way Elaine had devised to combat these visions of other lovers, was to force her mind to concentrate on mundane matters such as what needed to done the next day or how the kids were doing at school.Sex just isn't that important, she would tell herself.A woman's lot is to maintain a nice home and raise the children. Sexual satisfaction is a male prerogative.

But more and more, in recent years, she began to question that premise. Books and magazines she read, and other women she talked to, began to convince her that she was being cheated out of something which was her due.Lovemaking with Kevin should be as rewarding to me as it is to him, at least once in a while, she decided.Perhaps if he could only last a little longer, or do something to get me more excited, like I've read in those women's magazines, maybe it would be different. He always seems to be in such a hurry, as if he has something else on his mind.

At times when her thoughts would turn to what she had come to conclude should be her right, her hand would involuntarily slip down to sample the wetness between her legs, and graze that little bud that felt so good when she touched it. Then her mother's words regarding self-pleasuring would come thundering back, and she would quickly yank her arm away.

Elaine's conviction, that greater satisfaction could only come from her husband, which had prevailed during the first years of marriage began to wane a few years ago. By now, it had eroded completely. The change began at first ever so slowly and only through fantasies. As she encountered good looking men while shopping or at the library, she would wonder what it would be like to have one of these strangers lying between her legs. Then there was that tall dark mechanic at the garage where they had their car serviced. Jack, was his name. Elaine, sometimes contemplated what it would he like to have Jack service, her as he did their car. Would he be as capable of making my body hum, as he does our car's motor? Maybe a quick fling with Jack, would tell me if I'm capable of enjoying sex.

Elaine didn't desire an on-going affair. Her family was too important to her for that. She merely wanted to know if she could enjoy the ecstasy she had read and heard about. And maybe, she might be able to learn what turns her on, and perhaps be able to guide Kevin so he could learn the secret as well. Jack might be just the answer, she mused.He certainly gets my juices flowing whenever I see him. And, there wouldn't be any continuing involvement with him, But then, she thought, how awkward it would be when she had to take the car back in for service afterward. She concluded such an experience would be too embarrassing.No, it can't be Jack, Elaine finally convinced herself.

But maybe, someone else - just once. I have to find out!

One day not long after her latest fantasy about Jack, her next door neighbor, Sue Jenkins came over for lunch. It wasn't long before the conversations turned to each other's love life.

"Elaine," Sue began. "I've got to tell you, I finally did it."

"Did what?" Elaine replied. "You already told me you mast... I can't even say the word, but you know what I mean."

"Oh sure. I've been doing that for years, sometimes with a vibrator or a dildo."

"A dildo? What on Earth is that?"

"A fake penis, dummy," Sue explained noting Elaine's shocked expression. "They're made of plastic or rubber and come in all shapes and sizes. But, that's not what I'm trying to tell you. I finally took a lover. Actually, he's a professional."

"A professional? I know women did that but, men?"

"Sure."

"But, where, how did you find him?"

"Would you believe in the yellow pages?"

"The yellow pages? How are they listed, under 'G' for 'gigolo'?"

"No, but you're on the right track. Actually under 'E' for 'Escort Services.'"

"You mean, right in the regular phone book?"

"I mean exactly that!"

Elaine retrieved the yellow pages from a drawer in the kitchen cabinet and opened them to the 'E's. "Let's see what's listed here," she said with a snicker. "My gosh, you're right. There are at least a half dozen escort services listed. Do they really mean that?"

"You bet your bippy, they do."

"But, it looks to me as if they're aiming the ads at men."

"Of course, most of them are, but some say, 'Male and female escorts available.' I'll tell you what I'll do. I don't mind sharing him. After all, I'm sharing Bob with plenty of other women already."

"Bob?"

"Yes, he works for the Always Ready Escort Service. His full name is Bob O'Maley. See, there's their ad right there."

Elaine scanned the ad for the Always Ready Escort Service, which clearly noted the availability of both male and female escorts.

"Bob also works in the daytime for an appliance repair outfit," Sue added. "Let's see, which one is it? Oh yes, ABC Appliance Repair. So you can get a chance to look over the merchandise, right in your own home, before you decide to buy. Actually, you'd only be renting."

"What do ya mean? How would I be able to look him over?"

"You could fake an appliance being on the fritz, say your washer. Then, call ABC and tell them you want Robert O'Maley. Just say a neighbor was very satisfied with his work. That's certainly true. The man can last what seems like an hour before pouring his cum into me. In the meantime, I've had four or five fantastic orgasms. When Bob arrives to fix your washer, you can look him over and decide what you want to do. But, I can tell you, he's gorgeous! He's about thirty and six-three, with wavy blond hair and piercing blue eyes. And, he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen on a man."

"Damn you, Sue. You've got me all excited. I know I shouldn't do it, but still, I guess it won't hurt to at least see what he looks like. But, I probably won't go through with doing anything else."

"I think, once you see him, you'll have to follow up. You deserve a good time once in a while. And Bob is more than capable of giving a girl a glorious time. Your husband isn't giving it to you, so desperate measures are called for."

"But even if I did decide to call this appliance place and ask for this guy, Robert O'Maley, none of my appliances are broken. He would immediately think something was fishy."

"So what if he does? But, there's a simple way around that. Washers are the easiest to sabotage. So, let's make it your washer. All we have to do is get a knife and get under the thing and cut one of the belts. Then, like I say, you call ABC and ask for Bob by name. It may take a day or two, but, I assure you, he's worth the wait. Once you see him, it'll be all you can do to keep from jumping him right on the laundry room floor! Believe me."

"Oh, Sue you're terrible, but you've got me all curious. Here's a knife, let's get to work."

Sabotage of the washer complete, Elaine called ABC Appliance Repair before she lost her nerve, and asked specifically for Robert O'Maley. "He fixed one of my neighbor's washer," she lied, "and she recommended him highly." She didn't lie about that.

Then, she turned to Sue and said, "Ali a ta est."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It's Latin and it means, 'The die is cast.' Oh, Sue, I almost feel like I'm already being unfaithful to Kevin."

"Elaine, listen to me. If he was as faithful to you as he should be, he'd see to it that he satisfies you in bed, and you wouldn't even be thinking of being with anyone else. Believe me. I know what I'm talking about. I've been there too, you know. Hey, I've got to get going. I've got to get dinner ready for Henry. It's been a great afternoon. I can't wait to hear what you think of Bob. Call me once he's been here. Promise?"

"Okay, I'll let you know what I think after I've seen him. But I'm not saying I'll ever call him for..."

"I think after you see him, you will. But, that's up to you. See ya."

The following morning about ten, the doorbell rang. Elaine went to answer it and was bowled over by the man standing before her. He was tall, blond and had the most intense blue eyes she'd ever seen, just as her neighbor had said. Even through his loose fitting dark blue uniform with "ABC Appliance Service" embroidered on the pocket, it was apparent his body was all muscle and in perfect male proportions. His shoulders were broad and his waist narrow. Elaine was so stunned by the sight that she almost forgot to let him in. He was simply too gorgeous to imagine. She couldn't help wondering if that one vital piece of male anatomy, hidden from her view, was as impressive as the rest of this big hunk of man - then recalled what Sue had said regarding it.Maybe I'll have to find out for myself.

For what seemed like an eternity, she stood in the doorway, gawking. Finally, she collected her wits and invited the man in and showed him to the laundry room and the "ailing" washer. She didn't know whether to stand there and watch Bob work or to leave him alone. She could feel her juices flowing already and was afraid his nostrils might pick up the unmistakable scent of female arousal, so she decided to go read a book in the living room and try to cool down.

Perhaps twenty minutes elapsed when the man called to her,"Okay ma'am. All done."

"That was quick. What was the problem?" Elaine asked returning to the laundry room.

"Just a broken belt. If I didn't know better, I'd say it'd been cut."

"Cut?" Elaine responded hesitantly.

"Yeah. They go like that sometimes. Luckily, I had a new one in my tool box. I checked over a few other things. It shouldn't give you any more trouble for a while."

Elaine thought she wouldn't mind having him check her over.

"What do I owe you?"

"Fifty dollars. Forty for the service call and ten for the part."

Hum, Sue was right. I'd give him twice that for a service call any time, but not to mess with my washing machine.

"Okay, I'll get my checkbook." Elaine went into the small study and wrote a check for fifty Dollars, and quickly handed it to the man before she did something rash. She could tell her panties were soaked, and wondered if he had detected her arousal. She noticed a slight bulge between his legs and speculated to herself that he might be becoming aroused as well.Or maybe his organ is so large in it's natural condition, it just looks like it's hard, she thought.

"That's a good old washer, ma'am. They don't make 'em as good these days. You're lucky to have it."

I'd like to have you! God, if he doesn't hurry up and leave, I'm going to reach for that bulge and check it out.

"Well," he hesitated, she didn't know why. There seemed to be some unfinished business between them. "Oh, you told the dispatcher you had a neighbor who liked my work and that's why you asked for me. Who was that, ma'am?"

Elaine didn't know to respond.If I tell him it was Sue Jenkins, he'll know immediately why I asked for him, she thought, then wondered if that might not be the best approach.Get it right out in the open. Lay my cards on the table, as it were - then chastised herself for thinking of "lay."

"Oh, I think is was Mrs. Bartley, over in the next block." She made up a name on the spot. "Yes, that's who it was, Shirley Bartley."

"I don't remember a Mrs. Bartley. But I see a lot of ladies."

I'll bet you do!

"Well, if that's all you need from me ma'am, I'd better be getting on to my next job."

Elaine wondered if his next job was another washer, or some more personal type of "service."Little does he know what I need from him. Or, maybe he does.

"No," she hesitated. "That's all for now, I guess."

"In that case, so long, ma'am. If you have any further need of service, always remember to ask for Bob. Here's my card, so you won't forget."

Elaine knew she could never forget anyone as gorgeous as Bob O'Maley.

"You can be sure I'll do that, Bob. Thank you."

"Goodby, ma'am." With that, he was out the door, and Elaine's fidelity to her husband was still in tact. How much longer it would be, she was uncertain.

Thank God he's gone. That was a close call. I almost... Elaine gasped as she closed the front door, contemplating what she might have done if this gorgeous man had remained in her house just one more minute! Peering through the front window, she observed him as he was getting into his truck. He had a strange, somewhat perplexed, look on his face.

It wasn't until after he had driven off that she examined the card he'd left. It read:

--------------------------------------------------

ALWAYS READY ESCORT SERVICE

Both male and female escorts available

for ALL types of occasions

Our SERVICE is always confidential.

Robert O'Maley Personal Services Specialist 555-6969 ------------------------------------------------------ Elaine wondered whether Bob had left the wrong card by mistake, and, after some thought, decided he'd known exactly what he was doing.

With some feeling of shame, she put the card in her dresser drawer, under her lingerie, where Kevin or the kids wouldn't come across it.

Then, as promised, she called her neighbor to tell her of Bob's visit.

"What did you think? Isn't he as gorgeous as I said? And, I'm sure you didn't get a look at the most gorgeous part of him. Or, did you?"

"No, of course not. But, I must admit, he is a very attractive man."

"And capable too. Remember what I said about those hour-long trips to heaven."

"I still don't know. It's a big step," Elaine said as they ended their conversation.

When Kevin arrived home that evening, he asked Elaine, as he usually did, how her day had gone.

"Oh, uneventful, except the washer quit and I had to get it repaired."

"How much did that cost?"

"Only fifty Dollars. Bob said it was just a belt and he had a replacement with him." She had blurted out the man's given name without thinking.

"Bob eh? You must have struck up quite a friendship."

"Oh, he was very pleasant," Elaine responded. She was getting excited just thinking about Bob O'Maley and how close she had come to taking him to their bed. "He said it's a fine old washer and that they don't make 'em like that anymore."

They don't make many like Bob either, Elaine thought as she felt her panties becoming wetter.

"Kev, why don't we try to get to bed early tonight, once supper is out of the way," Elaine suggested provocatively.

"Sorry. Can't. I brought a pile of work home from the office. I'll probably be up till one or later."

At Kevin's rebuff, Elaine's face fell and she thought again about what it would be like to have Bob's reportedly prodigious manhood plunging into to her.

She went to the bedroom and extracted Bob's card from her lingerie drawer. The kids were at summer camp, so she didn't have to worry about them. Going back downstairs, she looked in on Kevin in the study. He was already deep in work with papers strewn across the top of his desk.

"Kev, if you're going to work all evening, I'm going to call Sue, next door, and see if she'll go to a movie with me. I don't feel like sitting around be myself."

"Whatever," her husband mumbled without looking up. "Suit yourself."

"I'll just do that," Elaine said under her breath as she made her way to the kitchen phone to dial the number on Bob's card.

"Always Ready Escort Service," a female voice answered.

Elaine was hoping Bob would answer, then concluded that was unlikely. I'm, I'm looking for Robert O'Maley. Is he in?"

Then, she realized what a dumb question that was, as she pictured a room full of men sitting in a row waiting for calls.

"No, he's not at this location, the voice on the other end said. Let me check his availability. Just a moment."

About thirty seconds later, the voice said, "Bobis available this evening. If you'll give me your number, I can have him call you."

"Oh, no," Elaine gasped, picturing Kevin answering the phone in his study and hearing a man ask for her.

"Is there a way I can call him?"

"No, we don't give out the numbers of our service providers, but I can forward your call to Mr. O"Maley if you like."

"Yes, please do."

Elaine waited as she heard various clicks and tones.

A few seconds later, she heard: "Bob O'Maley speaking. I'm at your service."

Elaine swallowed hard. "This, this is... This is Mrs. Adams, Elaine Adams. You were at my house today and fixed my washer."

"Yes, I remember, Elaine - the belt."

It almost sounded as if he knew that she had cut the belt. And his immediate use of her first name, told her that he knew why she was calling.

12