The Professional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and took off the condom. Paula positioned herself and slid my cock into her wet, hot pussy. I almost came right then but managed control myself. I watched as Paula's ass moved back and forth as my cock moved in and out. She reached down and held my ankles with her hands; her black high heels dug into both sides of my chest.

She was moaning now, "Baby, give it to me. I want to feel you fill me up. I want to feel that hard cock shooting your seed in me."

I was sweating, and this angle was incredible, the best sex I ever had. I panted, "You are fucking amazing. Fuck me. Yes, that that's it. Fuck me. Faster!"

I could feel Paula's pussy tighten around my cock. She wailed "Baby, I am going to cum! Give it to me! I want to feel your juice in me."

That was it. My balls tightened, and I could feel the fluid fill my cock, and then I came. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated as I gasped for air. Paula continued to ride me, and I continued to cum. I must have given her nine months' worth of sperm. It seemed like I came for a full minute, pulse after pulse.

We stayed in that position for about three minutes not moving, and then Paula slowly withdrew herself from my now softening cock.

She rolled over and laid beside me, and put her head on my shoulder.

"Do you think we can do this again sometime?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I think that could be arranged." She then kissed me deeply on the lips.

We kissed for several minutes. I felt the exhaustion creep all over me. I knew I would fall asleep soon.

Finally, I said with tremendous love, "Oh Donna. I love you so very much, and thank you for doing this."

"I love you too and want to make you happy in all ways," she replied, as she took off her long brown wig and that revealed her short blonde hair underneath.

"That must have been a great seminar in Cincinnati," I suggested.

She whispered back. "I will tell you about it tomorrow."

She smiled at me, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

© Steven Cin

12