The Professional - Bear in The Chi

Story Info
Julius talked trash and met his match.
1.8k words
4.5
1.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

I needed to finally set Ju, this chunky, black bottom from Oklahoma City, straight.

"Hey listen.  I'm not one of these dudes you're up here talking to, or entertaining.  I'll have you speaking in tongues, young'n.  Understand that, "I told him over the phone.

"So you say, but one thing about it, this young'n as you call me, will have you asking for more.  Play around if you like, but no need to ask around, I don't give it up to just anyone," he said to me.

His latest Twitter video of that fat, chocolate ass bouncing in slow motion made me finally take a chance to meet.  He was up in Chicago for work, and I was planning to attend a wedding in Hyde Park around the same time, so it felt like the most appropriate time to link.

"Old man, I don't wanna give you a heart attack," he said.

The problem with Ju, short for Julius, was that the 35-year-old admitted he had his stable of "young bucks," some 30-and-under studs that he'd suck or jerk off only as they couldn't throw cock.

"None of these dudes worth it, man, they can't fuck," he said.

 I shared that there was a difference in just fucking and making love, and told him that I long ago learned that when making love, it wasn't necessarily just about going in and out, but how, from the preparation with foreplay, simple touch, and oral, as it all spilled into one fantastic time for the pitcher and catcher if all played right.  I booked my flight to land on a Friday afternoon after he claimed he could pick me up from the airport at any time.  

"I'll even take you to dinner," I told him.

"No you won't.  Not until after you prove you're worthy to do so," he said with arrogance.  

"Ju, I'm asking you one last time:  you sure about this," I said to him.

"Give me the time you're landing at O'Hare, and baby, I can guarantee you, I'll be at baggage claim waiting," he told me.  "Oh, and for the record, I don't wear underwear when I'm out of town."

Friday came, as I was at Norfolk International at 5 a.m. to board my 9 a.m. flight.  I was pumped, not wanting anything to go wrong on my end so I got there early.  7:30 a.m. hit and I was already checked in, walking to my gate to ensure when boarding started I was there.

"I'm on my way," I texted once I entered the plane.

 Boarding and takeoff went super smooth, and surprisingly the straight flight was almost empty aa we left on time and in clear conditions, landing two hours later where the ground was damn near all white from a recent snowfall.  

"Shit, it's snowing already out here," I asked Ju via text when we hit the tarmac.

"Baby, its Chicago and almost Thanksgiving.  This ain't nothing new in the  Midwest.  Welcome, now stop hoofing and get off that damned plane," he said in response.

The aircrew managed to have us off the plane in 40 minutes from landing, and I made my way to baggage claim to grab my luggage.  I followed the signs and made it to the proper conveyor to see this six foot, 300 lb. suited, black bear with shades on and a phone to his ear. He was deep in conversation while waiting for me, as he turned his back and unknowningly showed off that sweet ass of his.  I managed to sneak behind him to poke him in the back, as I rattled him and made him turn.

"Girl, lemme call you back," he said in his deep, sensual voice. 

"Wasssssuuuuuuuppppppppp?"

We hugged, then I stooped down and grabbed his chin to give him a five second kiss as an official introduction. 

"You pretty bold there, Sailor," he said to me.  "But received cool points.  Now you gon' freeze yo ass off in them damned shorts."

I came to Chicago not checking the weather, as Virginia was a balmy 80 degrees and for some dumb ass reason I figured the rest of the country was the same.  His words rung true once we made it into the parking garage, hurrying to his GMC sport utility vehicle he was renting. He cut on the engine and pulled off right after he told me to pull my shorts down.

"I wanna see if its real," he said to me.

I did as he asked, smiling proudly despite it not being hard.

"Damn, did you catfish me," he asked.

He pulled it on ruggedly, with me in the passenger seat leaning backwards and relaxing knowing that if he continued to touch on it it would harden.  Five minutes passed and I was stone hard, playing with my phone as his disappointment turned into happiness.  

"The hotel up the street, but fuck that," he said as we rolled away from the airport.  

He found a private area and pulled into it, then raised the middle console to lower himself between my legs to put his bearded mouth on my balls, then slurp some cock.

"Still worried," I asked with a chuckle.

"Unh uh.  Got damn man, look at that vein and that currrrrve.  Fuck," he yelled as he swung it side to side from the base, admiring my tool and wanting a piece.

He backed out of the spot and continued driving with my dick in his right hand. We made it to the hotel 10 minutes later, he'd let go and we exited, with me leaving the bag inside since we wanted to get right down to business.  I wouldn't say one word, just following him to an elevator, and us entering, standing on opposite sides as my dick was bulging.  The elevator would stop on the third floor, and he exited with me in tow for us to walk 20 feet to the door.  I got closer to him as he opened the door, my pelvis pushing into him as he felt my meat on his ass cheek.  My starvation for him ended the moment we crossed the door sill, for I put my hand on his chin and kissed his neck from behind, kicking the door shut behind me.

"Yeah, you know what time it is," I said to him.  "Take them fucking clothes off!"

He undid his tie, then took off his jacket while I fumbled with the trousers, pulling at his belt, then unzipping his pants in record fashion.  I wanted nothing more than dick down this beautiful tease, to get thr chance to see the ripples in such a beautiful ass showing each time I pounded it. His pants fell, as he was true to no briefs as he showed off his smooth, brown goodies. He'd also take off the jacket before he unbuttoned the shirt himself, with me subsequently slipping my hands on his chest to palm his meaty breasts while trying to put an old fashioned hickie on his neck.

"I think you need to bend that ass over and let daddy get a sample," I told him.

He used the edge of the couch within the suite as a platform, as he touched the middle cushion with his face down, and legs spread wide with ass up.  I sat on the floor under him, wanting to get a whiff of that crotch. I buried my face in it as it was mixed with Dior and his natural scent.  I barely touched his balls with my tongue but it made him jerk, then I took my entire tongue and lapped at the middle of his hairless sack, hearing him moan as a result.  

"That's one of your spots, huh," I asked with a giggle.

"You ain't even found the right spot yet," he said.

His whimpering while I rolled his balls in my mouth showed otherwise, but I remained hungry and curious, and so I released his big sack and took my tongue to that taint, while he tried spreading his cheeks to "invite me in."

"Aht aht, no need to rush," I told him.

"I wish you stop teasing me," he wailed.

I did "dots" with my tongue on that sacred area, just dabbing it barely as he shivered and tried to shift his hole to it.  I loved hearing him, smelling him, and so I just kept teasing until he somehow "fell" on my tongue.

"I can't take this," he said.

He'd jerk and my tongue would make it inside his hole, but I didn't push in completely at first, just ran "small circles" at the edge flap while rubbing his dick as he was marble hard.  He leaked precum and so I used it as lubricant to slowly stroke him, then push my tongue inside afterwards to hear him gasp.  I knocked my tongue around inside that hole of his, feeling him up in order to find "the spot." His whimpers provided confirmation.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I groaned, and he jerked, as I felt an area that was sensitive to him, perhaps the area near the prostate gland.

I put my lips on the edge of his hole, with my tongue tapping the spot as he moaned louder while I played with it.  I even tasted different in that spot from the rest of his hole, as if it was truly sensitive. 

"Yeahhhhh," I said, snickering and continuously attacking while stroking his dick, loving the fact this juicy bottom's hole was one easily pleasured.  

"Ohhhhhh. Got damn Trey," he cried out to me. 

This was actually the first time I rimmed another black guy, and I learned, in all my experiences with men, this one, was the sweetest.  He continued to lament and cry as I gave him a thorough tongue fucking.  I was powered by the trash talk, the teasing online, the loneliness he'd express from time to time.  He tried grabbing my hand off his dick but I wasn't letting go, as I needed to show him that I was more than a "one trick pony." I kept pulling on that trunk of his while eating his ass. 

"You making all them fucking sounds.  You gon' make me cum," he complained as he was hearing me growl while licking him out.

He really tasted incredible, and his hole twitched as he moaned more frequent. That meant one thing. 

"Here it cums....fuuuuuck," he'd shriek, and I'd feel ropes of sperm hitting my thigh, as well as his hole clench as he was climaxing. 

He might've came for 20 seconds, and when he finished, he pulled away from me and fell on the bed, shaking slightly.  I got behind him as I wanted to lick that ass some more.

"No, nooooooooo," he said with laughter.   

He was sensitive and I laughed it off, smacking his ass and reminding him that what I told him was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Ok baby, you win," he said.

"Nahhhhh, I'm still gon' fuck you.  You haven't seen half of what I'm gonna do to you," I told him.

I'd end up spooning him as we talked for hours, with me wrapped around him while we got to know each other.  We'd later get dinner, drinks, and a second "go."

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers