The Professional Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," I commanded. Still nothing. I slapped her again. "Suck me!" She just shook her head again with her mouth shut.

I moved down and got off her again. I rolled her over as far as I could and began to spank her bottom, hitting the same spot over and over to get it nice and red and sensitive and painful. As I spanked her I told her how I was really going to hurt her if she didn't suck my cock and do it right. "No biting!" I almost shouted as I spanked and saw the red welts starting to rise.

I was rock hard, now, and wanted to get my cock sucked. I rolled her back over and moved back up and put my cock against her lips, trying to force it into her mouth. Still nothing, but then it hit me. I took my thumb and forefinger and pinched her nose shut. She kept her mouth shut for about twenty more seconds, her chubby, freckled face beginning to turn red. And then she had to do it. She had to open her mouth to breathe, and when she did, I slid my cock right in.

She grunted once and tried to move her head to dislodge my cock, but I reached down and held her head steady. "If you bite me, I'll hurt you really badly," I said as I started sliding my cock around in her mouth. With that she gave up and started sucking me into her mouth. I realized she must wear dentures, because instead of teeth, all I could feel were her gums running over the shaft of my cock. I pulled out until just the tip was at her lips, and she sucked me back in, running her tongue around the sensitive area below my mushroom head. I started slowly fucking her mouth while she sucked and licked like a toothless pro.

I felt an orgasm coming from a great distance, and pulled out, not wanting to come so fast. When I took my dick out, her mouth and tongue began desperately searching the air in front of her face for it. Once she gave in, she couldn't get enough. I took my hard cock and slapped her cheek with it. She turned her head and groped for it with her lips and tongue. I pulled back, then slapped her again with it, this time on the other cheek. She whipped her head around and again began searching the air for my cock. This time I gave her what she wanted and she gave a little groan as I slid it back in, and slowly started fucking her mouth again.

"I'm going to go all the way in," I warned her, and pushed until I felt my cock slide into her throat. She gagged, and I took it completely out.

"Relax your throat muscles," I told her, and slid my cock back in to her throat. She gagged again, and this time I pulled it out of her throat, but not out of her mouth. "Now," I said and slowly pushed my cock to the back of her mouth and felt it enter her tight throat. She fought the gag, and I pulled it out, gave her a second, then pushed it back down a little further. Again she fought the gag, and I repeated, going a little further down her throat.

"Okay," I said. "All the way this time. Breathe through your nose." I slid my cock down her throat and she conquered the gag reflex right away. I kept sliding it down until all nine inches were buried in her throat and mouth and my pubic hair was against her nose. I slowly began fucking her down her throat as she wheezily breathed through her nose in rhythm with my movements. It felt so fucking good, and for a moment I envisioned DH below me, taking my cock down her throat. That got me close to coming again, so I pulled it out. I waved my cock in front of her face while she tried to get it back in her mouth.

"I think you liked that a little too much. I must have lucked out and broken into a slut's apartment, tonight," I slapped her cheek with my hard dick. "You probably can't wait for me to fuck you now."

"No, please don't," she cried. "My husband...."

"Fuck your husband", I said, really getting into the role. "How big is his cock?"

"Small," she said quietly. "It's small, but he's the only man I've ever been with." I moved down and slapped her huge left tit with my cock.

"Well, like it or not, tonight you're going to find out what a real cock feels like." I slapped her other tit.

"Please, no. Anything but that. That's only for my husband." She was being so convincing that I wondered if she was telling the truth. But no, she'd say Winnebago if she was telling the truth.

"There's another place you could do it, and leave my vagina for my husband." She sounded like she was about to cry. I moved down so I was sitting on her chubby stomach and took the clamps off her nipples. I took one side of her negligee in each of my hands and pulled until I felt it tear, then I ripped it completely off her. Her chubby, middle-aged body was completely exposed.

I reached into the bag and got out the Astroglide and squirted some on the area between her breasts and on the inside of each breast. Pushing her breasts together with each of my hands, I put my cock in between and enclosed it in the soft, lubed confines of her deep cleavage. I started moving my hips.

"Are you saying you'd rather I fuck you in the ass?" I said as I tit-fucked her. She must have been a lawyer before she was a judge. She was trying to negotiate with me while I was pretending to force her to have sex with me!

"I'd rather you didn't fuck me at all," she snapped. I pinched her nipple hard. "Ow!" she cried. I continued my tit-fucking.

"Well I'm going to fuck you, you can bet on that. And I'm gonna fuck you wherever I want to fuck you. Maybe I'll fuck you in both places." That gave me an idea.

I went back into the bag and pulled out the butt plug. I squirted some lube on it, and rolled her over again as far as I could. Her fat butt was stark white in the dim room, and her pubic hair extended up into the crack of her ass. I spread her cheeks and squirted some lube in her crevice, then placed the plug against her rosebud.

"No, please no!" she cried. I gave it a little push.

"I'm begging you, please, don't do that!" Again, she was almost crying and very convincing. I felt my cock twitch. I pushed the plug a little harder and felt it move a little inward.

"For God's sake, please! What is that you're trying to put in me? Okay, you can do it to me there, but not with that, please!" I pushed again and felt her sphincter start to relax.

"Shut up," I barked at her. I looked down and saw that the small tip of the plug had entered her, but she had to relax enough for me to get the larger knob into her that would hold it in place. I squirted more lube all around it and on it, then gave a steady but gentle push. She started begging me to stop, babbling and crying as I pushed it gently but firmly into her ass. Then it happened. Suddenly it just popped in.

Ada gasped when it slid in, then just groaned and started moving her pelvis up and down. I ripped open a condom and slid it on. Then I held her pussy open and put a squirt of lube inside her. I positioned myself between her spread-eagled legs and reached around her, grabbing both butt cheeks. I lifted and pressed in, making sure the plug was held firmly in place, then I put my rock-hard cock up to her sloppy cunt.

"No, no, my husband!" she cried out. I found the opening to her hole in the thick, tangled thatch of pubic hair and put my cock right up to it.

"Please, please, no!!" Ada begged. With one push, I sank myself up to the hilt.

DH was right. A pussy is a pussy. It felt so good as I started to move it in and out. Ada was crying and rolling her head from side to side, repeating no, no, no. I thought about DH wrapping her tiny hand around my cock, and I immediately picked up the pace.

"How do you like that, slut?" I barked at Ada. "How do you like getting fucked by a real cock?" I started really pounding into her, and I noticed that the no-no's were turning into groans.

Tell me you like me fucking you!" I ordered. Her groaning increased. "Tell me you want me to fuck you!" Still just groans as I slapped my balls against the plug lodged in her ass. I stopped moving.

"Ask me to fuck you." I said. "Or I'll stop." I held perfectly still. Ada didn't say anything, but she was trying to move her hips in a fucking motion.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, or I'll stop right now and jack off on your tits." I held still.

Finally in a small voice, I heard, "Fuck me."

"What was that?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me." She pushed against my cock. "Please fuck me!" She started writhing underneath me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please!"

I started pistoning in and out of her again, and she was moaning and crying and saying over and over, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.." as I fucked her deeply and powerfully. I needed this fuck, and I didn't care if it was fat old Ada. A fuck is a fuck, I thought.

By now Ada was grunting and crying as I plunged my cock in and out of her. I felt the familiar feeling in my legs and balls and knew my orgasm was coming soon.

"That's it, slut. I'm gonna come now. I'm gonna empty my load into you," I screeched as I felt the first throb. I was pretty sure Ada had been coming for a while now and the first spurt flew out of the end of my cock into the reservoir tip of the condom. My legs shot out and I collapsed on top of her chubby body as I spurted and spurted my hot cum, buried deep in Ada's cunt. And all I was thinking was about DH and the soft folds of her pussy accepting my cum as I squirted into her, no condom blocking my man-juice from flooding her cunt.

I lay there for a minute coming down. Ada was trying to catch her breath. I may have been a little too athletic for a woman her age, but my guess was she wouldn't be complaining. Finally I raised myself up off her and whispered, "Would you like me to untie you?"

"Winnebago!" she said, laughing, and then coughing. It was nice. It took what could have been an awkward moment and made it lighthearted. I got up, untied her feet and covered her back up with the bedcovers. Then I untied her hands and she moved herself into a comfortable position. I tidied up the area, putting all the toys back in the bag. I figured I'd leave the dislodging of the plug to her.

I went into the bathroom and flushed the condom down the toilet. I cleaned myself up a bit, then went back into the bedroom. Ada was sitting up in bed.

"You can show yourself out, Michael. And there's a little something for you on the kitchen counter." I went over and gave her a light little peck on her forehead.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

It was great, Michael. Except when I said I like it rough, that means I like it rough. You're too gentle. You're a loverboy." I smiled and said goodbye.

I walked into the kitchen and there was an envelope on the counter with my name on it. Looking inside, I counted eight crisp, new one-hundred dollar bills. Hmmm, I thought. Should I take it? I looked around, and finding a pen, wrote on the envelope below my name, 'Thanks anyway, Ada. This was on me and DH." And I left the bills in the envelope.

I quietly let myself out.

12